Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Material Importance

The Jews who are insatiably greedy; parasites by nature, have been indoctrinating Gentiles for centuries, with anti-life, suicidal, ideal slave teachings.

The Nazarene was the ultimate parasite.

Our material possessions in truth are extensions of ourselves. Both spiritually and materialism work together. They complement each other.

Where would your soul be without your material body? Powerless.

Your home is where your material possessions are.

Material possessions make life much more in many different ways.

Where would you be without any clothing? Clothing provides protection from the weather elements and is an extension of our self expression.

Material possessions are very important. Note how someone will leave their sweater or jacket on a chair to indicate they will be back to use the same seat; it is taken.

Treat your material possessions well and respect them. Shun the suicidal slave advice the Jews promote to Gentiles regarding owning anything.

True spiritual enlightenment makes us aware of these things.

Our Gods have material possessions and respect them.

Slaves own nothing and the Jews know this.

There is an old story about a king who got lost in the woods. His people searched for him for days. He barely survived. When they asked him how he managed to survive, he replied he kept focusing intensely on getting back to his castle.
They asked, why the castle was so important.
He replied because of what was in it.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
The Jews who are insatiably greedy; parasites by nature, have been indoctrinating Gentiles for centuries, with anti-life, suicidal, ideal slave teachings.

The Nazarene was the ultimate parasite.

Our material possessions in truth are extensions of ourselves. Both spiritually and materialism work together. They complement each other.

Where would your soul be without your material body? Powerless.

Your home is where your material possessions are.

Material possessions make life much more in many different ways.

Where would you be without any clothing? Clothing provides protection from the weather elements and is an extension of our self expression.

Material possessions are very important. Note how someone will leave their sweater or jacket on a chair to indicate they will be back to use the same seat; it is taken.

Treat your material possessions well and respect them. Shun the suicidal slave advice the Jews promote to Gentiles regarding owning anything.

True spiritual enlightenment makes us aware of these things.

Our Gods have material possessions and respect them.

Slaves own nothing and the Jews know this.

There is an old story about a king who got lost in the woods. His people searched for him for days. He barely survived. When they asked him how he managed to survive, he replied he kept focusing intensely on getting back to his castle.
They asked, why the castle was so important.
He replied because of what was in it.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Also, eating and drinking are important for physical survival, at least when we are not yet as the Gods. And how would we eat without a material plate and cutlery, how would we drink without some type of vessel to hold the liquid, etc?

Great post, HPS Maxine!

Hail Satan!

Its funny that you made this post since i recently watched the avengers infinity war and there's a scene in it with doctor strange and one of the sorcerer monks who said "attachment to the material is detachment from the spiritual" of course I know that's bs but for those that don't and believe that is where the problem lies. I'm definitely glad I found the Jos towards the end of 2012 or 13 otherwise I'd be like the rest of the sheep.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
In the bible, the nazarene said "lay up your treasures in heaven".
Apparently that rule only applies to the goyim...
iu

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back