Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Put Extra Energy into Cleaning Your Aura

Yom Kippur, the most important Jewish holy day is from sundown Tuesday the 18th, through sundown Wednesday the 19th.

This is when the enemy is stronger as even nonobservant Jews attend their synagogues at this time.

Jewish orthodox perform their curses on Gentiles using blood sacrifices, especially the week before Yom Kippur.

I strongly recommend everyone perform the Aura of Protection more than once a day after cleaning your soul.

Even for those who are new, if your astral vision isn't that great, use feeling. Ask Satan to send some Demons to collect the dross cleaned from your soul and to deliver it right back to the scum that sent it.

1. Visualize the brilliant light descending down into your head and pushing down any dirt, filth, thoughtforms [thoughtforms can appear as chunks of filth or for those who are advanced, you can see them as they may be shapes, symbols, like elementals, or otherwise]. Chains are obstacles and bindings.
This will be gray or black energy [as it collects], and will get darker as it descends.

2. Visualize the brilliant light descending through your throat, down through your shoulders, chest, then stomach area, hips and all the way down through your feet, pushing out all of the dirt from your aura and soul.

3. Move the filth beside you, in a pile.

4. DO THIS THREE TIMES, steps 1 through 4. Keep piling the dirt.

5. When you are finished, your aura and soul should be much brighter and cleaner. You can either ask for a Demon to take the energy and to deliver it to the senders [especially if you’re new], OR, you can visualize it shooting away from you, directing it to the senders. Our Gods have helpers that resemble gargoyles.

6. Affirm 3 times:
My aura is deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, Ill will, thought forms and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning it to the senders.

It should be done every day. Just don't do the cleaning of your aura/soul for the very first time on a Void of Course Moon.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html

Then, immediately afterwards, reinforce your aura of protection.

1. Engulf yourself in the light and affirm at least three times, feeling your aura:
"I am always safe, secure and protected at all times and in every way."

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

This last weekend was especially a crap of a weekend. More reasons a SS should do the RTR multiple more times than they scheduled.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Jewish orthodox perform their curses on Gentiles using blood sacrifices, especially the week before Yom Kippur.

I do this all the time from new moon to full moon. Here is my translation that I use:

Seelenreinigung für die Zeit des zunehmenden Mondes:
Erster Schritt – sage folgendes Gebet auf:
„Erhöre mich oh großer und mächtiger Satan! Ich bitte dich um Hilfe, diese Flüche zu ihren Absendern zurück zu schicken, welche uns angegriffen haben, weil wir deine Arbeit tun. Du weißt wer sie sind. Sie werden deinen Zorn kennen. Ich bitte dich, mir einen Dämon zu senden, um die Flüche und Anhaftungen, welche ich von meiner Seele gelöst habe, zu ihren Verursachern zurück zu tragen. Oh mächtiger Satan, fülle mich mit Wahrheit, Wissen und Verständnis. Behalte mich streng in meinem Glauben und Dienste, damit ich dir ewig gehorche und huldige. Ruhm und Ehre seien dein für immer und ewig!“

Zweiter Schritt – Seelenreinigung:
Stelle dir einen Ball gleißend hellen Lichtes über deinem Kopfe vor. Am besten geht das bei Sonnenschein aber eine Lampe oder bloße Vorstellungskraft tuen es auch. Beschwöre dreimal: „Das Licht reinigt und entfernt jegliche bösen Kräfte, Anhaftungen und Flüche, welche ich von meiner Seele gelöst habe, und spiegelt sie zu ihren Absendern zurück.“ Nachdem du dies dreimal beschworen hast, stelle dir vor, wie diese Lichtkugel durch deinen Scheitel in deinen Kopf hineinfällt und ihn voll ausfüllt. Das Licht sollte dir ein erhebendes und stärkendes Gefühl geben. Lasse die Lichtkugel weiter langsam durch dich hinab nach unten sinkt, bis du es in den Zehen und Fingerspitzen gespürt hast. Stelle dir dabei die Flüche und Anhaftungen als Schmutz vor, der durch das Licht verbrannt wird. Die Asche lässt du zu deinen Füßen aus dir heraus. Mache ein Häufchen aus der Asche neben dir (stelle es dir vor!).
Wiederhole diesen zweiten Schritt insgesamt dreimal, so dass du die Beschwörung am Ende neunmal gesagt und das Licht dreimal durch dich nach unten hast sinken lassen. Sammele dabei die Asche und wenn du fertig bist, bitte den Dämonen sie fort zu tragen (er wird sie zu ihren Absendern bringen) oder stelle dir selber vor, wie die Flüche zu bestimmten Leuten zurück schießen. Statt Asche kannst du dir die Flüche und Anhaftungen auch als Teer oder Pech vorstellen. Früher hat man Verbrecher noch geteert und gefedert. Die zweifache Bedeutung des Wortes Pech im Deutschen (einerseits als schwarzer Pflanzenteer, andererseits als Unglück) spricht Bände.

Dritter Schritt – Stärkung der Aura/Ausstrahlung:
Stelle dir das Licht aus Schritt Zwei vor, wie es dich umgibt und durchdringt. Beschwöre 18mal: „Meine Aura/Ausstrahlung spiegelt stetig und fortwährend alle bösen Schwingungen, Flüche, Bindungen, allen Hass und alle zerstörerischen Kräfte zu ihren Absendern zurück und wehrt sie ab.“ Durch diese Beschwörung programmierst du deine Aura, Schaden von dir abzuhalten. Zusätzlich kannst du Beschwörungen sprechen, um gute Dinge anzuziehen aber diese Meditation in drei Schritten dient vor allem zur Überwindung schädlicher Einflüsse.

It's funny, I work in close proximity to a Jew and he wasn't very happy about today. Of course this was Tuesday when he got to talking about their holiday happening today.

So to be extra generous I sent all my dirt and filth that I've been cleaning off my aura, right to him ^_^ He didn't show up at all today

Twas a good holiday away from him :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back