Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Necronomicon

Mageson666

Necronomicon

This is an answer I gave to this question on a thread discussion.

Lovecraft received a copy of this book from a friend of his who was in the occult word. He wrote about this in his letters. Lovecraft had a personal occult library. He then used this book in his own mythos. This book was on the list of banned books by the Catholic Church going back hundreds of years. John Dee is the one who translated it and put it back into use again. That is why the title of it is in Latin this was the universal educated language of the time.

This was around the time of a major occult wave of information in Europe. The famous French occultist, Flamel wrote about how he brought a book off a young Jewish man. Flamel had to travel to Spain to find a translater. The book was written in ancient Chaldean. This was in the 14th century. The book itself was ancient not written in paper but in treated wood pages to last forever. Does it make sense another book that had Chaldean sources could exist.... Note the Mad Arab and such. Much of the alchemical works in Europe all came from Arab sources thought Spain. Some authors seemed to have added to things later on. But all the sigils and names of the Sumerian Gods are real. Its a book on alchemy. The world didn't start to even have a knowledge of Sumerian Gods till the start of the 20th century with books like "Bible and Babel" wrote by a German archeologist this is when they started to be able to translate tablets. Yet this book has total list of all the Sumerian deities and its centuries old.

Thanks for confirming my recent suspicions about Lovecraft.

I have been a fan of Lovecraft's short stories for a long time, especially the ones like "A Shadow over Innsmouth" and others that make up what people call his "C'thulhu Mythos." A couple of months ago I was thinking about these stories and had the mind-boggling realization that the entire C'thulhu mythos was a giant occult allegory, something I had never noticed before. For example, the "sunken city of R'lyeh" lying at the bottom of the ocean that houses the "slumbering god C'thulhu" that will "rise again when the stars are right..." This is clearly a reference to the Kundalini coiled around the base chakra, and how it will ascend when the chakras are properly opened and empowered. Then there are the "seven great old ones" who are central figures of the mythos, and clearly refers to the seven chakras... It's so obvious now that I'm aware of it. I think it's time to go re-read his stories and see what else I missed.

HP Mageson666 said:
Necronomicon

Lovecraft received a copy of this book from a friend of his who was in the occult word. He wrote about this in his letters. Lovecraft had a personal occult library. He then used this book in his own mythos. This book was on the list of banned books by the Catholic Church going back hundreds of years. John Dee is the one who translated it and put it back into use again. That is why the title of it is in Latin this was the universal educated language of the time.

This was around the time of a major occult wave of information in Europe. The famous French occultist, Flamel wrote about how he brought a book off a young Jewish man. Flamel had to travel to Spain to find a translater. The book was written in ancient Chaldean. This was in the 14th century. The book itself was ancient not written in paper but in treated wood pages to last forever. Does it make sense another book that had Chaldean sources could exist.... Note the Mad Arab and such. Much of the alchemical works in Europe all came from Arab sources thought Spain. Some authors seemed to have added to things later on. But all the sigils and names of the Sumerian Gods are real. Its a book on alchemy. The world didn't start to even have a knowledge of Sumerian Gods till the start of the 20th century with books like "Bible and Babel" wrote by a German archeologist this is when they started to be able to translate tablets. Yet this book has total list of all the Sumerian deities and its centuries old.

Can you recommend the purest version of the Necronomicon translated to date?

Btw, Ive read somewhere a while back in the groups, or old forums that it was Ra who gave this work to humanity.

Is that true?

ASQV13886662080 said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Necronomicon

Can you recommend the purest version of the Necronomicon translated to date?

Btw, Ive read somewhere a while back in the groups, or old forums that it was Ra who gave this work to humanity.

Is that true?

The one posted on the Joy of Satan webpage on the Necronomicon is the oldest copy we have available to date. But there are copies the predate the one posted on the page. I am referring to the 1586 copy.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon.html

I've done research to find some older copies of this grimoire with not much luck. This does seem to be the oldest readily available copy. But others out there would require some more intense research and even travelling, assuming it'd be a physical copy.

I have a question about the necronomicon meditations for the chakras. Do the number of repetitions correspond to the chakras or the name of the god? I was planning on doing the meditations and I was wondering if I had to switch just the god names for the 4th and 5th chakra or the number of repetitions of vibration as well.

Lindoram666 said:
I have a question about the necronomicon meditations for the chakras. Do the number of repetitions correspond to the chakras or the name of the god? I was planning on doing the meditations and I was wondering if I had to switch just the god names for the 4th and 5th chakra or the number of repetitions of vibration as well.

By checking the book, it seems they are related to the names and sigils, not the chakra.

Stormblood said:
By checking the book, it seems they are related to the names and sigils, not the chakra.

Thank you, I checked it out and that does seem to be the case. They refer to the god, not the gate when giving the numbers. Didn't even think to check the book lol :roll:

Lindoram666 said:
Stormblood said:

Thank you, I checked it out and that does seem to be the case. They refer to the god, not the gate when giving the numbers. Didn't even think to check the book lol :roll:

No problem. I don't know what you're doing with the order but, in my opinion, it should be maintained as it's based on the Orphic ladder.

1. Moon - Nanna
2. Mercury - Nebo/Ninghizhidda - I suppose this is done twice 12 (?)
3. Venus - Inanna
4. Sun - Shammash
5. Mars - Nergal
6. Jupiter - Marduk
7. Saturn - Ninib

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back