Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Mask Is Dropping

Mageson666

The Catholic Church has been in what has been called total collapse now since the Final RTR. The mask on the Jewish game is dropping. The numerous Jewish media outlets that pretend to promote secular values are doing everything they can to defend the Pope and prop this criminal institution up to the public. They are going all out in a panic. Because the Tribe runs all this at the top.

The Jews promote and protect Christianity in everything they do. The Jew Stalin who was taking orders from the Elders of Zion, reopened the Oxthrodox Church once they had purged all non-Communist elements from it. They even have icons of Saint Stalin in this Church. Even the Jew Trotsky was shown in Christian imagery. The Soviet Union ran its State Christian Church. Today in Communist China and North Korea the Catholic Church is there in power. The Jew Dugin has stated the Christian Church is the axis of control they want to use as the platform for their Neo-Soviet global empire. The Jews even try and make it taboo to criticize Christianity in the White Nationalist movement which is openly against the Jews for being the engine of White Genocide. Even in anti-Jewish movements the Jews work to promote Christianity. The Jewish Elders of Zion are trying to create a global Christian Church at their Bilderburger meetings. The entire Bible was originally wrote in Hebrew because its their program to materialize the Jewish World Goverment. Without Christianity the Jews have nothing.

This is why I keep doing the Final RTR as much as I can these days.

No matter if I am feeling down on some days, and do not feel like doing anything, I keep up the RTR, no matter what.

They are falling down. It is obvious.

Hail Satan! Forever!

Watching that odious, filthy "organization" finally keel over and die is going to be extremely fucking satisfying.

*gentile handrubbing intensifies*

Almost from the start of the Final RTR the Catholic Church started to collapse at a rapid pace. Now the scandals from the America's to Europe are weighing down on them totally. Its out in the open they are criminal. The enemy is having a major problem with their Communism as well. Trump has openly spoke out against what is happening in South Africa which is new turn for sure. That sets a precedent and exposes the enemy. The American government is now talking about dealing with the anti Right censorship by the jew owned tech companies. These companies are not so private as they were built with tax payer money and government aid. Obviously one level to act as spy agencies for the deep state. But still this claim of private this and that does not apply here.

Larissa666 said:

No matter if I am feeling down on some days, and do not feel like doing anything, I keep up the RTR, no matter what.

They are falling down. It is obvious.

Hail Satan! Forever!

By the end of this year we are going to destroy their 'magic' so much that the only magic they could use is Brony magic lol

Good to see Xtianity going down ;)

I feel like my soul has ripped out today.. but I will still keep the rtrs up.. no matter what!
I love you my fellow family-members <3

And yet you have idiots in the media saying that Trump is being "divisive" and that it is a "fear mongering myth" that genocide is happening based on race in South Africa. More Bullshit mainstream news to sway the masses.

Last time this happened they were practically begging the white farmers to come back and farm the land again when people were starving. I believe this was in Zimbabwe. We'll see how this turns out...

luis said:
By the end of this year we are going to destroy their 'magic' so much that the only magic they could use is Brony magic lol

Yay :) . Slothz for the Winz. I do believe in one year, yom kippur to yom kippur they will be done. If they last that long.

The Jews don't want Whites paying attention to South Africa because its the blueprint for all White Nations. S.A is a bunch of clueless Blacks brainwashed on anti-Human, communist ideology being used as a weapon to simply steal the remaining private wealth of South African citizens for the Jews who run the show over there. The Blacks are just going to get to enjoy massive poverty and no rights in the Jewish dictatorship.

Rhodesia is the same thing. The communist puppet of the Jews stole all the wealth from the White farmers and business class which is communism. And then transferred it to criminals and stupid criminals who can't farm. And now the economy is that of a typical communist nation, nothing. Then the Blacks got to enjoy living in a despotic dictatorship that has mass murdered seventy thousand of them as well as thousands of Whites. All the while their dictator is taking orders from the Jewish global elites.

The problem is smart people don't want to live like this regardless of race.

HPS Shannon said:
And yet you have idiots in the media saying that Trump is being "divisive" and that it is a "fear mongering myth" that genocide is happening based on race in South Africa. More Bullshit mainstream news to sway the masses.

Last time this happened they were practically begging the white farmers to come back and farm the land again when people were starving. I believe this was in Zimbabwe. We'll see how this turns out...

Larissa666 said:
Thank you, I couldn't have said it better.
*rubs hands*
*goes to buy more black markers*

Aldrick Strickland said:
luis said:

Yay :) . Slothz for the Winz. I do believe in one year, yom kippur to yom kippur they will be done. If they last that long.

Pretty motivating, but i dont think that Christinsanity will be done in ONE Yom Kippur to another :shock: :lol:

Would be pretty cool if it WOULD happen OC. :roll:

Artanis said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
luis said:

Pretty motivating, but i dont think that Christinsanity will be done in ONE Yom Kippur to another :shock: :lol:

Would be pretty cool if it WOULD happen OC. :roll:
I just want to be more optimistic :D

Hvítr Ormr said:
Watching that odious, filthy "organization" finally keel over and die is going to be extremely fucking satisfying.

Oy vey, the Vatican is falling, how sad.

*rubbing of hands intensifies until they catch fire*

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Hvítr Ormr said:

Does this mean they wont be able to power their angel thought forms?? Those shitty things need to die.

*rubbing of hands creates satanic blue furnace*

returner said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
Hvítr Ormr said:

Does this mean they wont be able to power their angel thought forms?? Those shitty things need to die.

*rubbing of hands creates satanic blue furnace*

The final rtr should destroy everything they've created, including those foul things. Should even do this:

*Gentile handrubbing-borne Satanic blue furnace provides free alternative energy supply that liberates planet from Jewish global oil monopoly*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back