Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan And The Magnum Opus

Mageson666

Satan And The Magnum Opus

Capricorn which relates to Yule the most important spiritual celebration in the ancient world such as Saturnalia:

"Capricorn encompassed the entire work from beginning to end. Capricorn is the first sign of the year, and movement from Capricorn to Capricorn encompassed the one symbolic alchemical year in which the Great Work could be accomplished."[1]

The birth of the sun is at this point at Yule when we enter into the light part of the year. Saturn rules this sign. Saturn is the first and last planet on the rung of alchemical transformation of the soul. The last and highest octave of Saturn is when the physical body ruled by Saturn is transformed into the spiritual body the Light Body with the finishing of the Magnum Opus. The Goat the symbol of earth and the Fish rules the symbol of spirit. The Goatfish the symbol of Capricorn the sign of Enki in Sumeria and Shiva, the same God in Hinduism where Capricorn is called the Makara. Is the symbol of the union of spiritual and material body into the Light Body and physical immortality.

Enki, Satan is a water God, the waters of life in Sumeria and as Shiva also rules the sacred waters in Hinduism and the serpent. This is because in ancient Alchemy the heating up of the body with Agni [the secret inner fire in alchemy the serpent energy] releases the sacred waters that create the earth the symbol of the new body. The new immortal and celestial Light Body in Hindu Alchemy. All the Alchemical operations are down to the interaction of water and fire and the related elements they rule that of air and earth.

Satan's full title in Sanskrit is SaTaNaMa the highest name of God which rules the five elements which are key to alchemical transformation of the soul into the Light Body. Shiva is the union of both Agni and Soma in Hinduism which rules all five elements.

Satan is the God of spiritual alchemy and His holiday of Yule is related to the fact Satan rules over the entire process of the transmutation of the gross matter of the physical body to the celestial, spiritual body of pure light. As the Hindu and Western Alchemical texts state. The enemy knows they can never rule over a race of ascended Humans. They constantly warn their own about this fact in their program of occult control the Bible. This is why the removal of this knowledge is always the first priority of the enemy programs. Satan wants humanity to have this knowledge and ascend.

Source
The Complete Idiots' Guide To Alchemy, Hauck [1]
The Alchemical Body, White

An Excellent sermon High Priest.Concerning waters..,several days ago i had this crazy dream where our house was sorrounded by a raging sea water and we were trying to find a way out of the waters and the last thing i saw,the lights in our house went off and the water roared more fiercely as it spread and engulfed the whole town.i woke up from the dream but dozed off againg only to have a dream where i was standing on a window and looking outside i could see my physical body submerged in a swimming pool.since then,i have been searching for more meanin on water.
Sieg Heil.

And that's where the story about searching for the "Fountain of Youth," came from. It's the release of waters in the soul

High Priest, I am a black gentile all my life I've been aware of the Jews control of the world...I then started digging deeper, I saw the blatant truth about the Jewish filth in the Roman Catholic Church, but I broke free from the church's spell when a friend of mine who was also a seeker of truth and knowledge introduced me to spiritual satanism, and now I want to find out if it's fine for me as a black gentile to be a spiritual satanist because as far as I understand spiritual satanism is a racial spiritual original religion of the nordic/aryan people...so since I've been struggling all these years trying to find my racial spiritual descent of which all ancient knowledge and accounts of my people had been destroyed by the filthy jew. So is it fine if I try to advance spiritually through spiritual satanism as a black gentile?

You did notice we have a Black Satanist Community as well..... All Gentiles are welcomed.

Manin de Micaloz said:
High Priest, I am a black gentile all my life I've been aware of the Jews control of the world...I then started digging deeper, I saw the blatant truth about the Jewish filth in the Roman Catholic Church, but I broke free from the church's spell when a friend of mine who was also a seeker of truth and knowledge introduced me to spiritual satanism, and now I want to find out if it's fine for me as a black gentile to be a spiritual satanist because as far as I understand spiritual satanism is a racial spiritual original religion of the nordic/aryan people...so since I've been struggling all these years trying to find my racial spiritual descent of which all ancient knowledge and accounts of my people had been destroyed by the filthy jew. So is it fine if I try to advance spiritually through spiritual satanism as a black gentile?
This organization literally has a Black SS High Priest known as High Priestess (HPS) Shannon Outlaw.
"Lilith mentioned that all traditional African religions are branches of Satanism." - HPS Shannon http://archive.is/j9RZY

Manin de Micaloz said:

You are part of satanism which is for all gentiles. I was told by the gods that we are of them, and this is how we are able to descend to gods as well. Satanism is for all of us and the ancient African religions are branches of Satanism. Its the gentile way. No need to feel disconnected, our souls are of the gods.

I really good way to think about the magnum opus for me is like this> No matter what,, A warrior is very important to Satan. Now if you give it EVERYTHING, YOU can I feel, almost, even in the darkest depth of dark anger and depression get this inner light, Satan will just reincarnate you because you make it worth it. When i get to Duat if I ever do. I know that even before that, IM gunna feel that Satanic high that no drug or fake shit can bring byitself. and techno music will play. ahahahahaahhaah
Hail Satan!!!! And this feeling will keep me alive! :mrgreen:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back