Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Miracles Will Happen As We Speak

Mageson666

The artificial social order we live in has been set up along the lines of the Bible. The current manifestation of this neo-Feudal society is a social-economic caste system in which money determines the worth of the individual not the soul. The Jews have created this totally artificial materialistic society in which money is the ultimate physical energy and they control this they cover their money with their occult symbols to tie its energy into the Jewtrix as a binding spell to curse Gentiles. The reason for this is the Jewish Bible has created this society. The Goyim only value is in how much shekels and power they earn for their Chosen masters its literally the value placed on live stock. Everyone Gentile in this society is designed to be yoked like oxen to the Jewish system and worked for their last ounce of energy just to eat. This is the slave system the Bible has planned out in page after page. The Jews needed to turn money into "god" so they could control something to elevate them to the false gods of this world. The Jews have created an artificial world order which is the projection of their alien soul. This is why the Jews are trying to get global control with Communism their order of existence can only continue in the long run by doing this.

We are now moving into a new situation in which the Jewtrix is being erased on the psychic level. As we have seen with doing the RTR's these cause major effects into the world and major collapses and defeats for the enemy. What this shows is their entire system is on the astral before it materializes into the physical world and now that the plug is being pulled on it totally its switching off the Jewtrix totally.

What this means is that Humanities slavery is coming to an end and many are waking up to how bad this system is everywhere and taking action. This whole evil, garbage, alien Jewish system is falling apart now totally. The psychic-spiritual chains the Jews have forged around this planet are being BROKEN and we are being totally LIBERATED! In the name of Satan.

Speak that Final RTR! And watch miracles are happening as we speak. The greatest Miracle of all OUR FREEDOM to live normally and as spiritual beings! There are major changes coming to the world now. Its the inner light of the soul that defines us not artificial Jewish commerce . Because the Jew has the soul of a cockroach it could never survive in world of pure spiritual light. It can only thrive in spiritual darkness, ignorance, malice, greed, cruelty and violence.

Hail Satan. ❤

The past couple days I feel more intuned with this current system and it is so sickening and agonizing. When I see the bigger perspective and how we are slaved away....

Horrible. And it's sad to see how many people are in low energy, over worked, underpaid and depressed at this "life" the jews have created for us.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Jews needed to turn money into "god" so they could control something to elevate them to the false gods of this world. The Jews have created an artificial world order which is the projection of their alien soul.

Seems like a fitting time for this again:

3301146343_b550183008.jpg

Time to reverse that alphabet once more.

So we have almost destroyed their spells on the Astral? :eek:

Then we will see good things coming :D

HP Mageson666 said:

The artificial social order we live in has been set up along the lines of the Bible. The current manifestation of this neo-Feudal society is a social-economic caste system in which money determines the worth of the individual not the soul. The Jews have created this totally artificial materialistic society in which money is the ultimate physical energy and they control this they cover their money with their occult symbols to tie its energy into the Jewtrix as a binding spell to curse Gentiles. The reason for this is the Jewish Bible has created this society. The Goyim only value is in how much shekels and power they earn for their Chosen masters its literally the value placed on live stock. Everyone Gentile in this society is designed to be yoked like oxen to the Jewish system and worked for their last ounce of energy just to eat. This is the slave system the Bible has planned out in page after page. The Jews needed to turn money into "god" so they could control something to elevate them to the false gods of this world. The Jews have created an artificial world order which is the projection of their alien soul. This is why the Jews are trying to get global control with Communism their order of existence can only continue in the long run by doing this.

We are now moving into a new situation in which the Jewtrix is being erased on the psychic level. As we have seen with doing the RTR's these cause major effects into the world and major collapses and defeats for the enemy. What this shows is their entire system is on the astral before it materializes into the physical world and now that the plug is being pulled on it totally its switching off the Jewtrix totally.

What this means is that Humanities slavery is coming to an end and many are waking up to how bad this system is everywhere and taking action. This whole evil, garbage, alien Jewish system is falling apart now totally. The psychic-spiritual chains the Jews have forged around this planet are being BROKEN and we are being totally LIBERATED! In the name of Satan.

Speak that Final RTR! And watch miracles are happening as we speak. The greatest Miracle of all OUR FREEDOM to live normally and as spiritual beings! There are major changes coming to the world now. Its the inner light of the soul that defines us not artificial Jewish commerce . Because the Jew has the soul of a cockroach it could never survive in world of pure spiritual light. It can only thrive in spiritual darkness, ignorance, malice, greed, cruelty and violence.

Wait... Destroyed their Astral? Have we almost destroyed their Astral curses already??? Weve done like little over 3 YEARS the RTRs and we have soon almost destroyed their Astral curses?? What does this mean on the physical world? Does it mean that VERY soon, when we have destroyed their Astral curses, changes in the physical world would be MAAANY times greater?? Like almost instant hatred against the jewish race en mass? Or much more people joining OUR cause, the True Satanism?

Does this "almost their astral destroyed", include their "god" thoughtform too?

I remember HP HC say something about few years back, that when their "god" thoughtform is destroyed, the change will literally be EXPLODING! Like HUUUUUGE changes happening a lot or something like that. At least i got it like that.

So could someone with enough knowledge clarify this?

You know what a 'cash cow' is, don't you? A steady, guaranteed, continual flow of money, a 'machine' which gives the jew money again and again from the Goyim - cash Goyim.

As you say - the Goyim plow the field with the burdensome yoke that the jew placed on Us.

luis said:
So we have almost destroyed their spells on the Astral? :eek:

Then we will see good things coming :D
Do not sell the stinky skin of the joo before stopping him from shitting with his mouth

HPS Shannon said:
Hail Satan. ❤

The past couple days I feel more intuned with this current system and it is so sickening and agonizing. When I see the bigger perspective and how we are slaved away....

Horrible. And it's sad to see how many people are in low energy, over worked, underpaid and depressed at this "life" the jews have created for us.

Ohhhhhhhh
Thats why I have been feeling like this. Suddenly I realize how much my life has been a piece of shit. How the world is a Slave planet and its a wonder we havent all gone mad.

I was like why do I feel so Bitchy. Interesting everyone has been feeling this.

Aldrick Strickland said:
HPS Shannon said:
Hail Satan. ❤

Ohhhhhhhh
Thats why I have been feeling like this. Suddenly I realize how much my life has been a piece of shit. How the world is a Slave planet and its a wonder we havent all gone mad.

Yeah, must be the RTRS waking us up even more on a deeper level. I suddenly have less of an interest to go to work because of this system.. I rather just stay home and work on RTRs and do research. Or just have more time to enjoy my life...instead of living just to work. Which is the case for most people. Even more of a reason to do the RTRs often.

I woudn't be so hard and say that your life is a piece of shit but it does feel shitty. Working to line the pockets of jews, barely saving up money because the cost of living can be overwhelming. Shit like that. Not being able to afford a house, land and all these issues.

Right now I feel that the best way of securing myself and getting ahead is to empower my soul. That's it.

Last couple of days I've been feeling more sensitive towards things too, but, the difference is, I've always had that kind of depth to myself and sometimes it would just be more apparant than other times.
To me, this isn't just because of how the current world is, but also personal.

Oh! on another note.

I heard a sound when I was outside like 2 days ago.
I remember having a nightmare about .. well it went like this. There were elections and there were many pamphlets and flyers around. We had to write our choice on a personal note at home and then hand it in at set places. Everyone who wrote their name and handed one in would later on be turned into zombies with some kind of device that overrode their system or something.
I have never watched many alien movies or something but I knew what brainwashing and microchipping was at that time. As those words and things have come up on tv shows and such before.

I woke up on my bed and as I didn't hand in anything (I think I tore it apart and flushed it even) I wasn't affected, I got up and I noticed my family being strangely unreactive and coming after me and I remember that I didn't want to hurt them but that I had to out of self defense. And then I went into hiding a bit trying to be safe from others for a day or so, and after that I went outside and tried to group with a few people whom also didn't put their votes in.
I thought I was all alone but then I wasn't.

And the sound.. the sound that I heard sounded like exactly the same as in that dream.

I am so glad that most people arent microchipped brainwashed borgs today.. But still.. It could have been different already.

Thank you, HP, for this sermon.
These are exciting times now. It may well be that the ride gets a little rough for a while but in the end, it will be worth it! :cool:
:twisted: [printing another page of RTR in the background].

I saw a glimpse of this big picture years ago. Families are slaves to their employers and banks until they retire and sometimes beyond. Back then I realized that feudalism never really went away. The superficial freedom means that one can only choose for whom to slave, the color of ones shirt and whether to get wasted on friday night. The house (bank) always wins. If the system has unsettled problems with your PERSON, you can lose everything. Also the jewropean jewnion is as malignant, rotten and alien as can be. Majority of its directives are FUBAR to put it mildly.

I almost lost my sanity over this view (and quit my desk job) because I felt like the only sane person in a looney bin. Everyone else around me seemed oblivious to it, happily consuming away. I really appreciate that I was re-railed and shown the way directly into SS because NOW, everything makes sense, finally!

Hail Father Satan!

HPS Shannon said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
HPS Shannon said:
Hail Satan. ❤

Ohhhhhhhh

Yeah, must be the RTRS waking us up even more on a deeper level. I suddenly have less of an interest to go to work because of this system.. I rather just stay home and work on RTRs and do research. Or just have more time to enjoy my life...instead of living just to work. Which is the case for most people. Even more of a reason to do the RTRs often.

I woudn't be so hard and say that your life is a piece of shit but it does feel shitty. Working to line the pockets of jews, barely saving up money because the cost of living can be overwhelming. Shit like that. Not being able to afford a house, land and all these issues.

Right now I feel that the best way of securing myself and getting ahead is to empower my soul. That's it.

One of our main issues is that most people need to choose between having money and having free time. Both things are equally important.

I have worked as an ESL (English as a second language) teacher in a school where my shift was only 3 hours a day from Mondays to Fridays, and 9 hours on Saturdays. 24 hours a week. While the pay was not enough for me to have my own place to live, it was a good pay for such a short shift. In most other places here, you have to work at least 8 hours a day for the same pay. It was honestly the best job I've had to this day. Too bad I was fired from there. Not because I did anything wrong, but because there was an older teacher there who had been working only on Saturdays due to another job she had, and when she got back to working full time for them again, they had to let me go.

Now my next goal is to work self-employed, teaching private english lessons online. In fact, I intend to make that my own formal business. I'm currently planning lessons for my own course before I can get this going. Even my natal chart suggests that self-employment (or a leading position) is where I will really thrive.

In an ideal world, everyone, especially people who have a family, should have a job where they can have both enough money for a living and enough free time for themselves and their families.

HPS Shannon said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
HPS Shannon said:
Hail Satan. ❤

Ohhhhhhhh

Now its great. But I just had some crappy things health wise. I guess it was just acid reflux and gluten intolerance. But I suffered to Breathe and other things for 15 years. Then when I changed my diet I healed. But imagine holding your breath all day everyday and struggling to urinate/Deficate for 15 years.

Im So happy to be healed but so pissed off. Like the answer couldnt have come years before? fuckin really? I want them to die painfully.

HPS Shannon said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
HPS Shannon said:
Hail Satan. ❤

Ohhhhhhhh

Recently, I watched When Live TV Goes Horribly Wrong. The very first crApple whyPhone 6 was on a news bit, and the 15 year old lad stood/slept/bathed in a queue for 6 million hours to get one; the first-ever purchased. Seeing what he was doing, you could see what was going to happen - it was obvious that it was going to fall to the ground and enjoy a face plant on the concrete. It did. People around him all went "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"; he was embarrassed and dismayed; the female news correspondent didn't know what to do; and no-one bothered helping or consoling him.
https://youtu.be/8wfA8YB0nvQ
What you might not have heard in that video is someone expleting while he was picking it up.
(The jew is capitalist, so this video and point still counts.)

Another programme was Panorama, with lefty david dimbleby presenting. They didn't have relevant tapes, and default/backup/contingency tapes available in the episode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Zs9iOlO3o
The over-the-top laughter there is not from the original programme.
Did you notice "cut" in there? So many funding cuts, yet this year celebrates 50 years of the fatdonald's big mac. What shit did the government do in 50 years, and where are their priorities?

There also used to be live adverts on TV, back in the day.
https://youtu.be/qSVT_jBXKL4
I can remember when we had to empty it to chip all of the ice away, so why does this advert not still exist today, selling this fridge? watches advert Oh.

There are many more. The jew is shit at live TV. On Prime Minister's Questions, it is scripted - they agree on the questions which are to be asked and in which order; the 'Mr Speaker' says who is up next asking the scripted questions. A woman went behind the scenes and learnt that. She also learnt the kike is in zero danger of anything by lying in full knowledge and awareness when in there, as well - but if you lied about 1 thing in court or on a "legal" document...

The dirty kike should be forced to work in shit with shit pay for several years, and then be on benefits living on nothing for several years.

Now things are recorded more, so less mistakes are made, and so the thin veil of a reputation/glory/power that the jew has (had) could still be intact. If everything continued being live and with mistakes (don't get me started on discontinuity and other film and programme shit things), do you think people would waste so much money on 2 extra inches of plastic and copper wire so they can continue worshipping the jew by bowing down before it and offering their brain to be lobotomied (i.e. being brainwashed and mind-raped by media)?

How much hard work does the jew on TV do? Sitting on its fat arse talking about shit, and reading autocues.

One day, well be advertising JoS and local schools and colleges of Satanic Spiritual learning on TV! One advertising slogan will be, "Don't buy jew" and another will be, "Keep your own Culture"!

That's true, I can see around people waking up.
My family for example in food, policy, welfare are
opening the eyes after the final RTR....

Hail SATAN

Aldrick Strickland said:
HPS Shannon said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Ohhhhhhhh

Now its great. But I just had some crappy things health wise. I guess it was just acid reflux and gluten intolerance. But I suffered to Breathe and other things for 15 years. Then when I changed my diet I healed. But imagine holding your breath all day everyday and struggling to urinate/Deficate for 15 years.

Im So happy to be healed but so pissed off. Like the answer couldnt have come years before? fuckin really? I want them to die painfully.

Even death is too lenient for them. They should know suffering like we know suffering...

I for one have noticed changes in the way the American media reports stories. Maybe it's just me, but I have seen a sharp increase in headlines that are more accurate and less emotionally targeted, and even though it's unfortunate that racial tension stories and stories about gender bias still get reported about spiritually low level people, it is now more evenly reported... Like now a more similar amount on both sides are wrote about than before. Not as much singling out. And there have been some very positive stories about people of all races and genders helping each other.

Politically, it also seems like there is less propaganda and more honest reporting which is nice. Letting people make things up for themselves. On top of this, it is now a daily or weekly occurence to see some hypocritical lowlife from Hollywood or from the media heiarchy being revealed as the scum that they are.

Very nice. I hope to see more. Thanks for the post!

HPS Shannon said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
HPS Shannon said:

Even death is too lenient for them. They should know suffering like we know suffering...
In glad someone else agrees with me. You can be my first Black Female Lieutenant when I am appointed Grand Master Maniacal Berserker in Perpetuity to cause much prolonged pain and suffering to the vermin. :p ;-)

FancyMancy said:
HPS Shannon said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

In glad someone else agrees with me. You can be my first Black Female Lieutenant when I am appointed Grand Master Maniacal Berserker in Perpetuity to cause much prolonged pain and suffering to the vermin. :p ;-)

Haha, sounds like a plan!

It's strange honestly, as the last few weeks have progressed I've felt just as crappy, if not worse than I had been feeling before the final RTR. And at times I even stopped doing yoga, but through it all I did the RTR daily.

And just today something about me changed, the 'vision' I always see of my god form changed. And I was also visited informally by Satan at my job, he told me I need to eliminate 3 things from my life that are holding me back:

- Porn

- Video games

- And sugar (added sugars and sweets mostly)

And so for the next 40 days I'll be following a program to unfuck my life, and advance rapidly.

Just keep pushing everyone! Let the 'dirt' and curses evaporate into nothingness, with every successive final RTR we all become more free. :)

As for the Job situations; It's crazy where I live, so many people are okay with working a factory job for 30+ years and retiring just to die years later. I personally hate my current job, but it is somewhat easy as I can turn off my mind and just automatically do it while thinking about other things. My only real complaint it the HUGE amount of Jews that seem to come into my life, and I've gotten to the point where I instantly recognize them.

Even my current manager, future manager, and 2-3 co workers are Jewish :/ But, with time I will develop powers to heal, and I hope to eventually open a shop or run a business where I can heal people and help subtly guide those who are so close to SS.

I really hope to see those changes!

Right now the people in my country are extremly naive and fight eachother over two corrupt political factions... a communist party and a democratic liberal one

Recently, I've had a strong feeling of contempt when it comes to my shifts at work. Before we started the final RTR, I was pretty neutral about the situation I was in. It's an easy job, but now I can't stand it. It feels more and more like a trap.

I've noticed an influx of Xians appearing as customers at my workplace, always choosing me to preach to about their filth, never once considering to talk to any of my coworkers.

And I've had some pretty intense intrusive thoughts via the enemy reptilian Grey's as of late as well. I can usually handle it pretty easily with a bit of counter thought - usually picturing myself with an extremely powerful white gold aura, and if the intrusive thoughts get more powerful I picture the Gods with me as well and that usually puts a stop to it.

Just have to stay the course, and our cause will come into fruition.

Cyn666 said:
Recently, I've had a strong feeling of contempt when it comes to my shifts at work. Before we started the final RTR, I was pretty neutral about the situation I was in. It's an easy job, but now I can't stand it. It feels more and more like a trap.

I've noticed an influx of Xians appearing as customers at my workplace, always choosing me to preach to about their filth, never once considering to talk to any of my coworkers.

And I've had some pretty intense intrusive thoughts via the enemy reptilian Grey's as of late as well. I can usually handle it pretty easily with a bit of counter thought - usually picturing myself with an extremely powerful white gold aura, and if the intrusive thoughts get more powerful I picture the Gods with me as well and that usually puts a stop to it.

Just have to stay the course, and our cause will come into fruition.

I feel you, stay strong. I actually had a customer today with the exact same Hebrew letters in the Final RTR tattooed on his forearm... Strange looking guy even without these. And a few months back there was another weirdo walking in front of the building trying to get us to tell him out astrological info, and I shit you not he had yahweh in Hebrew tattooed right across his forehead. Emotional control was tested both days lol. We work in a weirder part of town unfortunately :(

I feel 100% spiritual freedom to advance...
All future meditations, as long as their followed daily for an extended period, will grant permanent advancement.
The gods have assisted with granting us our freedom
At first, this confused me, I felt a little lost in the universe...
Like what was my purpose now that I have this freedom o.o

Ive always aspired to be greater than myself, greater than the next, greater than "god"
But now I can aspire to be like Hitler, he is the Greatest man to ever live!
Be like Hitler and bring forth that Satanic World our souls are begging for!
Its our job, Its our planet after all <3
Works not done yet :p

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/russian-collusion-hillary-clinton/ <- what do you think? :D I just found out about this, do you think it's our RTR working its' magic? ♡

Poweredbythesun said:
It's strange honestly, as the last few weeks have progressed I've felt just as crappy, if not worse than I had been feeling before the final RTR. And at times I even stopped doing yoga, but through it all I did the RTR daily.

And just today something about me changed, the 'vision' I always see of my god form changed. And I was also visited informally by Satan at my job, he told me I need to eliminate 3 things from my life that are holding me back:

- Porn

- Video games

And so for the next 40 days I'll be following a program to unfuck my life, and advance rapidly.

Just keep pushing everyone! Let the 'dirt' and curses evaporate into nothingness, with every successive final RTR we all become more free. :)

As for the Job situations; It's crazy where I live, so many people are okay with working a factory job for 30+ years and retiring just to die years later. I personally hate my current job, but it is somewhat easy as I can turn off my mind and just automatically do it while thinking about other things. My only real complaint it the HUGE amount of Jews that seem to come into my life, and I've gotten to the point where I instantly recognize them.

Even my current manager, future manager, and 2-3 co workers are Jewish :/ But, with time I will develop powers to heal, and I hope to eventually open a shop or run a business where I can heal people and help subtly guide those who are so close to SS.

This is your own mind not Satan for the most part. Still, your observations are valid. If these things are out of control in your life, then cut back.

Poweredbythesun said:
It's strange honestly, as the last few weeks have progressed I've felt just as crappy
Donate money to the JoS if money is not a problem for you and if you are not already doing so. Good things happen!

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Poweredbythesun said:

- Porn

- Video games

This is your own mind not Satan for the most part. Still, your observations are valid. If these things are out of control in your life, then cut back.

Thank you :) It's strange progressing at the moment, and I've had more and more intrusive thoughts lately. Most very helpful (like the above mentioned), and some not so helpful. I'm on day 5 out of 40 of the program you put together though, and I'm finishing this program no matter what happens.

The most common thought I have though is: You're doing good, just keep going

And so much is changing too, I even did the RAUM meditation for the first time and it felt AMAZING. No matter what, I'm not going back to my passive state like I was for almost 6 months.

Again, thank you all! :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HauptSturm said:
Poweredbythesun said:
It's strange honestly, as the last few weeks have progressed I've felt just as crappy
Donate money to the JoS if money is not a problem for you and if you are not already doing so. Good things happen!
This might officially count as donating to a charity, in America whatever donations you make like this could be subtracted out of what you pay in taxes. I have a plan to become rich and pay all of my taxes straight to JOS. :D :lol:

Ahhhhh... Just finished my 100th Final RTR!! :p :D Yeah. Ive been keeping count on how many times i do this RTR. Cause this could most propably(like the Clergy said, "if any further notice EVER emerges") be our last RTR before this war is over. I hope to do between 5000-10000 of this RTR all in all before we one reason or another stop doing it(like it stops having full effect, or that the War would be over).

HPS Shannon said:
FancyMancy said:
HPS Shannon said:

this makes three of us (i knoooww the reply is a bit too late, but still)... i think that psychological damage would be the worst kind of the damage, no need to make our hands bloody or anything, just fuck up their mind like they've been fucking up ours for thousends of years :p

AncientShadow666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
FancyMancy said:

this makes three of us (i knoooww the reply is a bit too late, but still)... i think that psychological damage would be the worst kind of the damage, no need to make our hands bloody or anything, just fuck up their mind like they've been fucking up ours for thousends of years :p
Each Berserker (individual who wishes to give the jew its just deserts) chooses whichever way they wish to pay the jew back. If you prefer psychological damage, then so be it!

You know the funny part in this to me is the manifestations that accompany those without the knowledge waking up to their slave reality.

When people wake up and realize they are a slave but have no direction or way to fight back like we do, I think this causes an onset of chronic cognitive dissonance leading to anxiety and depression. This is because unconsciously they know they are being exploited, but with no knowledge of how to fight back, they have to WILLINGLY partake in the system. This results in a split of wills, the unconcious knows its a slave and attempts to resist while the concious mind willingly indulges for lack of better options.

Before you dismiss this, know that the pharmaceutical industry is infiltrated and manipulated.

Tinnitus being an example. ITS A MEASURABLE FREQUENCY, we arent crazy, we arent sick, it isnt in our heads. You can literally measure the frequency, it is around 8000 hz and it is measurablr with proper equipment. So if its so easily testable why are these experiments so deep in google and YouTube and such? Because the only results google will yield is tinnitus results(their scapegoat).

My point is I feel many mental illnesses are in fact symptoms of the slave system.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back