Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Alex Jones

Mageson666

Its well known that Alex Jones was banned from several major social media platforms under the reasons of far leftist Marxist, ideological jooz speak. What are people thoughts on this?

Sargon's video on the subject was well done in my opinion. He also showed the obvious the Marxist left does not follow its own morality. Because its just a cheap weapon against its enemies.

I note Jones was banned at 3:00AM from one platform this is a kabala number and timing. While I don't care for Alex Jones I do however believe this might be the attempt to purge any opponets of Judeo Marxism from any media platforms. If they succeed with this they will probably start going down a list of everyone else.

However the enemy has already been doing this for awhile to smaller names. Another possibility is they are going after Jones as test for reasons mentioned and to make him seem as legitmate opposition within their false left, right narrative. Jones is a Zionist pusher as he does not even hide. He also covers for the Tribe all the time. Claiming first Hollywood is owned by Arabs now the Chinese. While the Jewish press brags Jews run the whole thing. Weinstein sounds like a very Chinese or Arab name. Jones also threatens physical violence to those who have called in and mentioned the Jews.

However one thing this will cause is the further exposing of the enemies control of social media and the more power to new social media sites that are free speech.

It seems the Jews might be throwing their own under the bus.

Alex Jones has too much meme power and the MSM knows this. He is the Donald Trump of media and needs to be taken out. It doesn't even matter what he says at this point. The meme has too much power. Anyone can do an Alex Jones impersonation and it is hilarious as all hell and gets the point across about tyranny. He's just too funny and he's too revealing of what Jews want to accomplish, without even naming them. And I don't even really like the guy, just the meme.

Someone post the gif of Alex Jones going Super Saiyan.

ISvx07.gif

Now who will tell us about the frogs turning fricken gay?!

On a serious note, while I don't like Jones, I do wonder why is it NOW he is suddenly banned by several platforms at the same time. He's said some dumb shit that has caused harm in the past because his followers are just as nuts as he is, and he's clearly just doing all this to sell his products. But why now and not 5 years ago?

It is for certain the jews are going through a throwing under the bus phase for all their buddies again at this point even the soft right. They cannot even take their own agents.

Jones tried to be a gud goy boi with the jews but they didn't seem to appreciate this either, which is to be expected.

The media is terrified even of Jones, which shows they are pathetic.

This will also ruin Jones financially, they attacked him directly to go for the kill here.

Tribe or not jews don't give a shit either, it's the same old.

Wednesday said:
Now who will tell us about the frogs turning fricken gay?!

On a serious note, while I don't like Jones, I do wonder why is it NOW he is suddenly banned by several platforms at the same time. He's said some dumb shit that has caused harm in the past because his followers are just as nuts as he is, and he's clearly just doing all this to sell his products. But why now and not 5 years ago?
Because the rest of his tribe in the meanwhile went more nuts than average too.
Just RTRs at work ... they might even go as far as to kill each other like dogs in the open if their state of mind keeps declining at this rate [rubs hands*]...it is possible they might just not be able to survive the new coming aeon...jews aren't anymore the international criminal empire they once were...

Also this may be simply related to some random banning (maybe Trump is behind this) to agitate the Republican voters for the Midterms and 2020. To become more vigilant. The GOP needs quite more Senators in the White House to get things done in the future.

Jones is famous he affects tens of millions in America.

Ravenheart666 said:
[rubs hands*]
LOL

The Boomers and Gen Xers LOVE Alex Jones for some reason, I don't get it. It's edgy to them, or something. This will piss them off more than ever. And when the Boomers and Gen Xers get pissed off, that's when things will start happening. AKA 1776/1933 commencing again... But for the Millenials, Pew News™ "The most legitimate news source on the internet" will replace the MSM I hope. That would really piss THEM off. Especially after the News Media attacked Pewdiepie. LOL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzshoDMBkqE
Seriously if Pewdiepie takes over the news, that will be the best ever. Technically he is the largest news outlet on the internet, so he has great potential... I wish I bought a Pew News mug.
PewDiePie%E2%80%99s-Camera-Desk-Setup-Gear-Behind-all-that-Money-Pew-News-Mug.jpg

Alex Jones might even just go full "Alt-Right™" if THEY keep messing around with his finances. I mean, Alex Jones is just a humble water filter salesman. He can't survive off that. I suspect Alex Jones will go full Nazi Mode soon. If not, he will at least combat the system a little harder and not just be a good goy for show. He's not gonna cuck on this. Watch...

Does anyone have that old video of Alex Jones calling out the Jews back in the late 90's early 2000's? I can't find it. I think we will be seeing more of that after this.... All Alex has to do is make ONE video calling out the Jews and things will hit the fan for sure... The one thing you wouldn't want to do is seriously piss off Alex Jones. But what other option do they have? This will be fun to watch...

Alex Jones is just in it for the money. I just saw a post on MSN that he is demanding his followers to buy more of his products. He always puts the blame on Satanists for a lot of the bullshit he talks about. I don't know where he comes up with some of the shit he talks about, like the 'gay bomb' thing that supposedly turns people gay. Its crazy. He makes up a lot of shit to get attention of people and to get them to buy his bullshit products to 'be awake'. Hes just an attention whore and in it for the money and always has been if you ask me.
I guess he started talking about some things that made people start pointing fingers at jews, so he was banned?

Now that we have the new RTR that reverses the entire Hebrew alphabet, shouldn't we worry about our websites going down? What would we do if the entire thing gets taken down, JoS site, forums and yahoo groups? How would anyone who isn't open enough to talk with demons know that any new JoS sites are actually legit? Things like this gets me worried, and I hope it never happens, but we need to start thinking about this kind of thing and how to stop it before it does, because I get feelings sometimes that all of our websites will get hit at once when the shit hits the fan and jews really begin to panic hard.

HP Mageson666 said:
I note Jones was banned at 3:00AM from one platform this is a kabala number and timing.
I looked at this thread at "9" replies and "777" views after watching video about deluded xtian Whites lol (no shiet it was just hilarious). Also yesterday I've watched "Mission: Impossible - Fallout" at the theaters and right in the begining of the movie, Jerusalem, Mecca and the Vaticancer exactly are saved from nuclear explosions by the good goys agains the "anti-religious extremists". It makes me wonder the kikes are on a kabbalistic desperate rampage as we progress in the final RTR.

Egon said:
HP Mageson666 said:
I note Jones was banned at 3:00AM from one platform this is a kabala number and timing.
I looked at this thread at "9" replies and "777" views after watching video about deluded xtian Whites lol (no shiet it was just hilarious). Also yesterday I've watched "Mission: Impossible - Fallout" at the theaters and right in the begining of the movie, Jerusalem, Mecca and the Vaticancer exactly are saved from nuclear explosions by the good goys agains the "anti-religious extremists". It makes me wonder the kikes are on a kabbalistic desperate rampage as we progress in the final RTR.
Let them try, they can't do shit anymore lol

Don't be so sure. The enemy controls a lot of things and still have vast global power.

The Jews who control Israel want to juke the Mecca in a war with the Arab Islamic world. So they can then destroy the Arab's and the Dome of the Rock and built their Third Temple which they need to have to create the Messianic world order of theirs. Their torah tells them to attack the holy sites of their enemies. The Joos have built that massive juclear assenhole of theirs for one reason. To destroy the entire Arab and Persian world. So they can then build their Israeli Empire in the region.

Egon said:
HP Mageson666 said:

HP Mageson666 said:
Don't be so sure. The enemy controls a lot of things and still have vast global power.
I just want to be optimistic >~<

Faceberg and shitter are well known branches of the DNC establishment and as mentioned the midterms elections are coming up. It seems the tribe is fighting with itself over the left and right. The joo never wanted to have to come out and have to drop the mask like this. They are only doing this because the methods of mind control of the populations have failed. So now they have to bring out the big stick which just does not work as they learned in their Soviet Union.

I've seen people online becoming alert to what's going on more and more. Even people with thousands of followers trolling and posting, "I hate white peepo/ wypipo" ironically to show that there is zero reprocaution to this unless it's about any other race. Let's keep up the Final RTR so the kikes can keep having things blown up in their face :cool:

HauptSturm said:
Ravenheart666 said:
[rubs hands*]
LOL

The Boomers and Gen Xers LOVE Alex Jones for some reason, I don't get it. It's edgy to them, or something. This will piss them off more than ever. And when the Boomers and Gen Xers get pissed off, that's when things will start happening. AKA 1776/1933 commencing again... But for the Millenials, Pew News™ "The most legitimate news source on the internet" will replace the MSM I hope. That would really piss THEM off. Especially after the News Media attacked Pewdiepie. LOL.
Seriously if Pewdiepie takes over the news, that will be the best ever. Technically he is the largest news outlet on the internet, so he has great potential... I wish I bought a Pew News mug.
PewDiePie%E2%80%99s-Camera-Desk-Setup-Gear-Behind-all-that-Money-Pew-News-Mug.jpg

Alex Jones might even just go full "Alt-Right™" if THEY keep messing around with his finances. I mean, Alex Jones is just a humble water filter salesman. He can't survive off that. I suspect Alex Jones will go full Nazi Mode soon. If not, he will at least combat the system a little harder and not just be a good goy for show. He's not gonna cuck on this. Watch...

Does anyone have that old video of Alex Jones calling out the Jews back in the late 90's early 2000's? I can't find it. I think we will be seeing more of that after this.... All Alex has to do is make ONE video calling out the Jews and things will hit the fan for sure... The one thing you wouldn't want to do is seriously piss off Alex Jones. But what other option do they have? This will be fun to watch...

Pew News is my go to news network. :lol:

hailourtruegod said:
I've seen people online becoming alert to what's going on more and more. Even people with thousands of followers trolling and posting, "I hate white peepo/ wypipo" ironically to show that there is zero reprocaution to this unless it's about any other race. Let's keep up the Final RTR so the kikes can keep having things blown up in their face :cool:

HauptSturm said:
Ravenheart666 said:
[rubs hands*]
LOL

And there are a lot of YouTube channels that are exposing the jews hard. I've seen a jew exposing other jews in Hollywood for pedophilia, they are even exposing each other lol
The only thing that i hate about those channels is that they keep the meme of "jezuz is your savior" -_-
And of course those jews that they expose are 'satanic', like if you go and read what the jews belive in, it doesn't make any sense to call them Satanic, it's so stupid...

luis said:
Egon said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Let them try, they can't do shit anymore lol

(Self confidential post, not to mean im a snob :lol: )

Yeah! When i do 5 RTR of the FINAL RTR a day, they cant do SHIT!!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

HP Mageson666 said:
The Jews who control Israel want to juke the Mecca in a war with the Arab Islamic world. So they can then destroy the Arab's and the Dome of the Rock and built their Third Temple which they need to have to create the Messianic world order of theirs. Their torah tells them to attack the holy sites of their enemies. The Joos have built that massive juclear assenhole of theirs for one reason. To destroy the entire Arab and Persian world. So they can then build their Israeli Empire in the region.

Egon said:
HP Mageson666 said:

They will work with erdogan and the ottomans mindset.

They're already in the process of destroying the turkish economy. This will give Erdogan the opportunity to increase his power and do away with elections.

If Jones is controlled opposition, then banning him would give credibility to his Judeo/Christian beliefs, causing people to believe the Jewish god stands for justice, which keeps the Jewish Lies going and more psychic energy from Gentiles toward the Jews and their Christian thought forms.
If also sets the stage to go after Real Conspiracy channels, which will be easier to attack as the public will have already been conditioned to believe the Jewish god is just and fair,, ( from banning people like Alex Jones ).
So the REAL Truth will be suppressed, and most of the population will not even see it.

Here are some proofs that HBO and Alex Jones have been "predicting" that Jerusalem's Dome will be destructed so that the Jews can fulfil their prophecy and apease the whole xtendom, like the subliminal programming before the 9/11 happened.
Alex Jones & Game of Thrones Predict Zionist False Flag:
https://youtu.be/3zHM6ehGwxI?t=15m3s

Egon said:
Here are some proofs that HBO and Alex Jones have been "predicting" that Jerusalem's Dome will be destructed so that the Jews can fulfil their prophecy and apease the whole xtendom, like the subliminal programming before the 9/11 happened.

The top comment is someone making this about xians. It's like half of the time I look into jews being exposed these idiots come out of nowhere. But maybe that's a good thing because it shows that they really do feel threaten and know that their beloved slave program oops I mean religion is being destroyed. Anyways, good find bro.

luis said:
hailourtruegod said:

HauptSturm said:
LOL

And there are a lot of YouTube channels that are exposing the jews hard. I've seen a jew exposing other jews in Hollywood for pedophilia, they are even exposing each other lol
The only thing that i hate about those channels is that they keep the meme of "jezuz is your savior" -_-
And of course those jews that they expose are 'satanic', like if you go and read what the jews belive in, it doesn't make any sense to call them Satanic, it's so stupid...

That's what separates us from the half awakes. We do full research on EVERYTHING while they only look into things that only convenient them.

This is the job of ISIS which is run out of Israel. There were preaching that the Islamic holy sites have to be destroyed as idolatry. Its probably so Mossad can then destroy the Dome of the Rock while blaming it on something like ISIS. And not having Israel take the heat.

Egon said:

Alex jones attacks us on so many fronts with his things, he is not worthy to be looked upon not even as our most remote 'buddy' or 'ally'.

There are jews who at least don't have the nerve to attack us as much as Alex Jewcy does.

He constantly attacks Satanism, constantly defames us, constantly reinforces all the typical xian memes, and constantly attacks every group the bible wants attacked (ie, Gentiles, such as random "Muslims", random gays and lesbians, random White people) and always keeps his own house (the jews) protected. Not once has he mentioned the jewish menace and gave them the least amount of responsibility for all their crimes.

The downing of Jones might be a big operation of data gathering. For example, for those who will visit his site, for those who will download the app from the Apple CIA store and so forth. These people can be put on a base for filtering later.

Don't be so hurtful HP Hoodedcobra, just think how is Alex going to pay for coke off Israeli escort boobs if he can't sell penis pills and orange drank to everyone to fight the "Nazi, Clockwork-Elf anyone but the Jews man, fantasy New World Order". Where are all the based Jews he brings on to tell us magical tales going to sell their wares now.

Alex needs this platform to tell everyone how he has banged 300 women and if he was gay he would perform oral sex on other men..... This is important news! When Trump attacks Syria again we need Alex to inform us about all such things.

April 2019 Trump Just attacks Syria.....Alex Jones goes live folks....

"This is Alex Jones reporting for Infowars, today Trump has fired hundreds of big missiles at ASS...sex, errmm I mean Assad. Let me tell you folks if I was gay I would suck on some biggggg and I mean bigggggg missiles folks, more then Trump fired at Syria too. This is Alex Jones reporting for Inforwars."

I think Jones is a Zionist shill. Just about anyone right of center in the current political dichotomy has had their posts and/or accounts removed from various social media platforms.

I heard he has a whimpy voice irl and he forces it to get raspy and destroyed such as with alcohol. So he can appear more "manly" to his audience :roll:

He also acts completely insane at times purposefully to give a bad rep to anybody who is a truther or such. But he is a low level gatekeeper anyway. He basically shills the part between completely brainwashed goyim and worried about governements but still totally brainwashed and aimless goyim.

HP Mageson666 said:
"This is Alex Jones reporting for Infowars, today Trump has fired hundreds of big missiles at ASS...sex, errmm I mean Assad. Let me tell you folks if I was gay I would suck on some biggggg and I mean bigggggg missiles folks, more then Trump fired at Syria too. This is Alex Jones reporting for Inforwars."

I can hear his voice saying this lol D:

Sinistra said:
I heard he has a whimpy voice irl and he forces it to get raspy and destroyed such as with alcohol. So he can appear more "manly" to his audience :roll:

He also acts completely insane at times purposefully to give a bad rep to anybody who is a truther or such. But he is a low level gatekeeper anyway. He basically shills the part between completely brainwashed goyim and worried about governements but still totally brainwashed and aimless goyim.

"These frogs are turning gay folks!!!" *drinks 2 litres of whiskey to appear more manly*

Alex Jones Deemed Kosher by "Top Israeli Intelligence"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jORe0zfEOX0

Some time ago I posted a thread on the other forum about YouTube demonetizing content creators for political reasons (Link: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/conversations/topics/179506)

Similarly, HP Mageson wrote a thread about it titled "Jews Behind Trying to Censor Utube" (link: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/conversations/topics/179580)

Predictably, the purge has only intensified since then. These content creators made the platform what it is and now JewTube is selling them down the river because they have grown too big to control. But their economic censorship still hasn't shut them up and the mainstream media continues to lose power so now they are resorting to outright deplatforming. As others have said, the incident with Alex Jones being shut down was a co-ordinated attack which they justified with trumped up charges of incitement to violence, also some shit about "hate speech". About 2 weeks since then, the censorship has already escalated. Stephan Molyneux and others have also been targeted and Mastercard have also forced Patreon to blacklist Robert Spencer who runs the blog "Jihad Watch" so that he can't make any money on the platform. Where does this end? Will banks refuse service to people because of their posts on social media?

This is sinister but let's focus on the positives. Anyone who's been paying attention knows by now how corrupt the major platforms (youtube, facebook and twitter) are and many people are now prepared to abandon them. This will see the rise of alt tech like Bitchute and Gab - platforms that are dedicated to individual liberty, free speech and are beyond the jews' control. Faceberg and Twitter are now in decline while these platforms are growing, partly because of their political censorship. Hopefully they will go the way of MySpace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AHZ6cCSKL0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-_6J9uyDRA

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back