Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Your Financial Slavery Explained

How do you convince a bunch of yuppie larve, who have huge birthdays for their one year old etc.., that the financial system is shit?

luis said:
Magick helped me in many things, i have to say for now not that much with money but we have to get real, right know money is one of the hardest thing to get easily, it's not impossible but it takes some work both spiritual and material, i'm going to try more and i'm not going to give up.

Indeed that was the point of my reply not giving up but also making sure people don't get trapped in these mindsets that keep one from ever coming out of their karmic rut.

At the advanced stages of spiritual progress, negative talk or thinking you "can't" achieve something becomes a joke and also very goyim(for lack of better term). Even now there's something you can do, you have the choice to think the way you do or change it even if little by little.

With doubt or saying things such as "impossible", guess what? Your putting this though in the astral to make it real, even if subtle. I know some people might think this is extreme but I'm reading the sermon and seeing what was meant. Everything works as a unit from your mind to thoughts and belief. Many don't know just how much what they say is the result of programming in many levels and the jewtrix which causes goyim thought patterns even if subtle. The slightest doubt can ruin what you work towards, this also goes with statements such as "let's be real...*add so called impossible feat here*". FULL belief coupled with legitimate spiritual strength and power can move mountains so speak. Might as well start the swastika awesome mindsets early. :D

StraitShot47 said:
How do you convince a bunch of yuppie larve, who have huge birthdays for their one year old etc.., that the financial system is shit?

Why are they yuppie larve because they have the ability to give a birthday to their kids?

Here is one error people constantly make, that if people have money, then they are dumb or asleep. Well, it can happen. But it is not always the case.

All these goyim who are being raped everyday, what are they, WOKE? Aren't they like the retards who keep the system that slaves them going?

Poverty or riches do not mean anything to show if one is awake or not. Their stance does.

The problem is far from being a financial system problem. It is a Jewish problem.

The situation is not a "financial" one only, it is a reality that touches many things, and then, a financial aspect as well.

This is like christards who rant and rave about money being of the Devil, and how bad the federal reserve is, but all they ever do is worship the jews that created all this situation and slave for them 24/7 while putting every last of their soul energy waiting for Rabbi Jesus to return to put them in a stable.

Riches are good and throwing parties for your 1 year old is cool, granted, you are aware of the jew who wants to roast it and enslave it and you protect it from this fate.

Then drop as many parties as you can/want.

StraitShot47 said:

Also the average household nowadays is head to toe in some form of debt. Some people that appear to have decent lifestyles are drowning in debts.

This is the condition of not only the average american family but all families. Because they enjoy some part of life it doesn't matter they do not get excruciating taxes, bills etc. They do. And people know these are alien but they ignore these most of the time.

Try explaining to them an existence without any form of debt. Where the only thing you will need to do is just work your work and have enough to manifest all the basic needs, desires and more. Then they will understand it.

HailVictory88 said:
I once asked an economics professor why we needed a central bank when the US could just print our own money. I don't think he was a Jew, so instead of just lying he tried to just talk around it because he didn't know.

Large companies like General Motors used to give pension plans to employees. So a working-class person who had worked for the same company for a few decades could comfortably retire. Now employees are told to just plan their own retirement with stocks or bonds. Corporations also raid their pension funds to buy more things for the company.

This is because the jewish system seldom cares about people after the age of retirement.

They do not slave for them directly anymore or can serve the jew, so the jew has no qualms about beating them to death.

So they want to slowly remove the BS idea of Retiring (invented by Bismarks Germany) and to ruin the elderly.

The striking majority of people does not have the mind or economic savvy to manage well stocks, bonds, and all of this. So the sign a death sentence to them.

This is just Communism, use a person, then throw them away when they cannot serve.

StraitShot47 said:
You gotta mention their debts.

And (( JEW -cifer )) will blame Lu-cifer (Satan) for what the Jews themselves are creating.
The more Jewish Rabbis that are cursed, the better.

Braun666 said:
luis said:
Magick helped me in many things, i have to say for now not that much with money but we have to get real, right know money is one of the hardest thing to get easily, it's not impossible but it takes some work both spiritual and material, i'm going to try more and i'm not going to give up.

Indeed that was the point of my reply not giving up but also making sure people don't get trapped in these mindsets that keep one from ever coming out of their karmic rut.

At the advanced stages of spiritual progress, negative talk or thinking you "can't" achieve something becomes a joke and also very goyim(for lack of better term). Even now there's something you can do, you have the choice to think the way you do or change it even if little by little.

With doubt or saying things such as "impossible", guess what? Your putting this though in the astral to make it real, even if subtle. I know some people might think this is extreme but I'm reading the sermon and seeing what was meant. Everything works as a unit from your mind to thoughts and belief. Many don't know just how much what they say is the result of programming in many levels and the jewtrix which causes goyim thought patterns even if subtle. The slightest doubt can ruin what you work towards, this also goes with statements such as "let's be real...*add so called impossible feat here*". FULL belief coupled with legitimate spiritual strength and power can move mountains so speak. Might as well start the swastika awesome mindsets early. :D

Yes lets be swastika awesome :D

I think I may need to do a working to knock out of some of these subconcious things then. xD

:eek: and maybe.. hanging papers with nice affirmations big enough to read from a distance like a poster will help too :).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back