Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Fame"

I'm inclined to believe Hitler was already at nearly demigodly levels when he was born in his last lifetime. So he would've been good even without Dietrich Eckhart. But maybe Eckhart was the one who brought his to power back from the unconscious? I don't know.

Stormblood said:
I'm inclined to believe Hitler was already at nearly demigodly levels when he was born in his last lifetime. So he would've been good even without Dietrich Eckhart. But maybe Eckhart was the one who brought his to power back from the unconscious? I don't know.

I feel like this is exactly right. Yes, Hitler was already powerful from his past life(ves) but as we know reincarnation means you start again and have to unlock your potential. His potential was already beyond great but thanks to Eckhart he was able to unlock this sooner than later. It's like how we all here have HPS Maxine to thank for finding this place even the currently really advanced ones that became advanced because they found the meditation page. Who knows, without people like Eckhart or Maxine some of us probably wouldn't have found the True Path at all, as scary as that may sound. The gods and our people have worked so hard to bring about events that work in our side's benefit. It's not just boom here's Satanism, have at it.

Stormblood said:
Of course he was, i feel like in is last past life he could have choose to become a God but he didn't because the God's probabily knew that he was needed, this is just a supposition, if he wasn't reincarnated we probabily would have lost. I remember reading in the old forum that he lived much longer that any human being but he died because he didn't become a God.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back