Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Emergency Broadcast *Rubs Hands*

Illuminated said:
There are always going to be peoples who will put up names against someone who is influential for the peoples, so to speak..
If you ever want to see a reptilian Jew.. it will turn up the one, who you wouldn't have ever thought of, would be the one, but will throw bombs behind from his safe zone. Will sell you whatever he wants of sell, you will buy it even, but you won't even know what is happening. Because you had a Youtuber on the line, who told you that the problem is somewhere else, so you were diverted.. for the Jew this is the invisible hand of God assisting.. But indeed this is how he will be rich in his own safe zone. Ah.. And for the Youtuber.. The fame (or even money) will be his blessings* from god for making vids of delusional truth while there were viewers on the line..
Those who understand this will find the enemy and friends well..

Physically they state whatever they want to in order to fulfill their own purpose in which it can be seen by understanding how their mind works and then it is clear. If people realized this, those Jews would've already sunk their boat since day 1. But some people do know what they're trying to do and you don't even need to develop your 6th sense that much to see that, they probably know that too but "oy vey even if the proof comes out I'll still be lying because that's all I can do, who do you think is our real target audience?". Have a good laugh at their desperate/idiotic attempts because the scale of desperation/threat varies greatly but don't get caught up in it but acknowledge instead. And no own should underestimate their desperation, it's reality.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back