How The Enemy Is Binding Gentiles With Their Letters

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Mageson666

How The Enemy Is Binding Gentiles With Their Letters

Postby Mageson666 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:51 pm

With the final RTR one can note in the letters the bindings the Jewish enemy has been cursing Gentiles with.

The ancient Hebrew script shows the Jews took the letters from the ancient Gentiles and literally reversed them. They even turned the letters around backwards in the Jewish corruption of them in their ancient alphabet which is about reversal. They even changed the direction of reading them.

In Kabala the Hebrew alphabet is shown as the 22 pathways on their tree which relates to the 33 pathways of the soul. The major nadi's in the spine and how they connect into the chakra's. This about binding the entire Gentile soul with their Alphabet.

The ninth letter when reversed in the RTR has Set within this. Set in ancient Egyptian tradition is the God that purifies and opens the soul to the breath of life the flow of the prana. In Hinduism the word "nadi" is Nad which means flow and the I represents Shakti or energy thus nadi is the follow of pranic or spiritual energy thought the body it also relates to sound as energy is vibration. Prana is liken to breath the breath of life in Hinduism the Na relates to the element of air in Sanskrit.

Originally Set baptises Osiris in the Nile river this is the symbol in the Vedic world of the seven rivers opening up to the cosmic ocean. The rising of the serpent that opens all the chakra's and brings about the reborn state of the Light Body. Set destroys the symbol of the body in the dormant spiritual state the demiurge state and brings about enlightenment and immortality. A lot of nonsense has been written by Christians about Set as they seek to impose their Jewish mind lie of Christianity onto another culture. Set was openly worshipped as an good and important God all the way into the Roman Empire till Christianity destroyed everything. Set was also shown in symbols that relate to the kundalini energy purifying the individual being thus transforming them into the Light Body and super consciousness state. The symbol of this state occurring in Vedic cosmology is the lighting bolt of Indra. This is Set's power as well the energy that connects the root chakra to the crown which is the rising of the serpent power and transmutation of the elements of the soul.

This ninth letter of the Jewish enemy is about binding the Gentile soul at the root chakra and keeping Gentiles from being able to ascend the serpent and become spiritually reborn into the Light Body.

The reverisal of the A letter the Aleph is Phala which is another spelling of Phallos as well in the ancient Gentile language which relates to the breath of life in the form of the Solar Chakra. The Phallos or OM Phallos the symbol of Dionysus is the symbol of the solar chakra. This is the breath of life in the sense this chakra rules transfroming prana into vital life energy and sending it to the chakra's. The naval chakra is the King of the Gods as it rules the other Gods or chakra's as they all connect to this point. This is the 666 and the ancient capstone.

This enemy letter is designed to curse and bind the solar chakra of Gentiles. The major chakra that is responsible for transforming the soul by the Magnum Opus into the immortal state of the Light Body. Its to cut off the person from the flow of life force in general leaving them in weakened state. This chakra also connects to its pair the Moon chakra which is the higher consciousness centers. To empower the sun is to activate this point as well. So its also about binding the third eye as well. By binding this chakra they also deprive all the other chakras of energy. The Aleph letter in Kabala is shown to be relating to the solar chakra for this reason. The symbol of this is the binding of the eight spoked wheel in Kabala. For reasons stated. The eight spoked wheel is the ancient symbol of all the chakra's connecting at the solar chakra.

These are just two examples out of all the Jewish letters and note how serious this is with just two, which is just these two mentioned.... What do you think all of them together are doing. Working to curse and destroy the Gentiles at the soul.

Doing the Final RTR is opening the pathway for you to be able to ascend the serpent and work towards the Magnum Opus. This Final RTR needs to be done daily as its also a form of power meditation as well.

Lydia

Re: How The Enemy Is Binding Gentiles With Their Letters

Postby Lydia » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:24 pm

I had a feeling you would soon be writing about the Final RTR and it's effects :) Thank you.

My regret is that I didn't do more RTR's these past 4 years. I more or less kept up with the schedule, and I'm sure I did more than most people, but I unfortunately did take the occasional day off. My new resolution is to do this one every single day :)
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:16 pm

Lydia wrote:I had a feeling you would soon be writing about the Final RTR and it's effects :) Thank you.

My regret is that I didn't do more RTR's these past 4 years. I more or less kept up with the schedule, and I'm sure I did more than most people, but I unfortunately did take the occasional day off. My new resolution is to do this one every single day :)

I believe the most important thing is how much we give to the cause. Not in quality but in quality and in how much of our best efforts is in that. Like if someone could every RTR for 666x repetitions, instead of the regular 9x or 6x. I think that doesn't matter if it's only 50-60% of what they are capable of. If one gives it their all in one round of each RTR in terms of energy output they can give for that portion of their day, I think those are much more commendable than those who half-ass thing. This is my opinion. You also do a lot of important work each day that is very much cherished by everyone who gets the insights from your readings. Just wanted to say that.

Also, for those who think I say this just because she's Lydia. It's not that way. My statement here... I think it applies to every Satanic warrior here.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:22 pm

The letter I felt the most, for some reason was the V/W - A - V/W.

Jeremym666

Postby Jeremym666 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:40 pm

When you wrote about the Hebrew aleph bet before, I knew this would be key but it makes sense that the enemy needed to be stripped of their power first. I was waiting for more to be said about this, I’m very thankful to the clergy for their hard work. Reversing Hebrew curses was a very smart move to make.

Jeremym666

Postby Jeremym666 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:40 pm

When you wrote about the Hebrew aleph bet before, I knew this would be key but it makes sense that the enemy needed to be stripped of their power first. I was waiting for more to be said about this, I’m very thankful to the clergy for their hard work. Reversing Hebrew curses was a very smart move to make.

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:59 pm

Oh for me I felt it most about halfway through the RTR when I did it for the first time.
I think that since doing that RTR it is clearer to me, in discerning things.

And I really think it should be done daily indeed jus like yoga and all other important stuff.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:58 pm

Stormblood wrote:The letter I felt the most, for some reason was the V/W - A - V/W.

For me it was the THOYTH.
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

luis

Postby luis » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:01 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:Oh for me I felt it most about halfway through the RTR when I did it for the first time.
I think that since doing that RTR it is clearer to me, in discerning things.

And I really think it should be done daily indeed jus like yoga and all other important stuff.

After doing this Rtr i don't feel drained but actualy with more energy, just like a meditation, it's really good and i think too that it is to be done everyday.

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:35 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:With the final RTR one can note in the letters the bindings the Jewish enemy has been cursing Gentiles with.

The ancient Hebrew script shows the Jews took the letters from the ancient Gentiles and literally reversed them. They even turned the letters around backwards in the Jewish corruption of them in their ancient alphabet which is about reversal. They even changed the direction of reading them.

In Kabala the Hebrew alphabet is shown as the 22 pathways on their tree which relates to the 33 pathways of the soul. The major nadi's in the spine and how they connect into the chakra's. This about binding the entire Gentile soul with their Alphabet.

The ninth letter when reversed in the RTR has Set within this. Set in ancient Egyptian tradition is the God that purifies and opens the soul to the breath of life the flow of the prana. In Hinduism the word "nadi" is Nad which means flow and the I represents Shakti or energy thus nadi is the follow of pranic or spiritual energy thought the body it also relates to sound as energy is vibration. Prana is liken to breath the breath of life in Hinduism the Na relates to the element of air in Sanskrit.

Originally Set baptises Osiris in the Nile river this is the symbol in the Vedic world of the seven rivers opening up to the cosmic ocean. The rising of the serpent that opens all the chakra's and brings about the reborn state of the Light Body. Set destroys the symbol of the body in the dormant spiritual state the demiurge state and brings about enlightenment and immortality. A lot of nonsense has been written by Christians about Set as they seek to impose their Jewish mind lie of Christianity onto another culture. Set was openly worshipped as an good and important God all the way into the Roman Empire till Christianity destroyed everything. Set was also shown in symbols that relate to the kundalini energy purifying the individual being thus transforming them into the Light Body and super consciousness state. The symbol of this state occurring in Vedic cosmology is the lighting bolt of Indra. This is Set's power as well the energy that connects the root chakra to the crown which is the rising of the serpent power and transmutation of the elements of the soul.

This ninth letter of the Jewish enemy is about binding the Gentile soul at the root chakra and keeping Gentiles from being able to ascend the serpent and become spiritually reborn into the Light Body.

The reverisal of the A letter the Aleph is Phala which is another spelling of Phallos as well in the ancient Gentile language which relates to the breath of life in the form of the Solar Chakra. The Phallos or OM Phallos the symbol of Dionysus is the symbol of the solar chakra. This is the breath of life in the sense this chakra rules transfroming prana into vital life energy and sending it to the chakra's. The naval chakra is the King of the Gods as it rules the other Gods or chakra's as they all connect to this point. This is the 666 and the ancient capstone.

This enemy letter is designed to curse and bind the solar chakra of Gentiles. The major chakra that is responsible for transforming the soul by the Magnum Opus into the immortal state of the Light Body. Its to cut off the person from the flow of life force in general leaving them in weakened state. This chakra also connects to its pair the Moon chakra which is the higher consciousness centers. To empower the sun is to activate this point as well. So its also about binding the third eye as well. By binding this chakra they also deprive all the other chakras of energy. The Aleph letter in Kabala is shown to be relating to the solar chakra for this reason. The symbol of this is the binding of the eight spoked wheel in Kabala. For reasons stated. The eight spoked wheel is the ancient symbol of all the chakra's connecting at the solar chakra.

These are just two examples out of all the Jewish letters and note how serious this is with just two, which is just these two mentioned.... What do you think all of them together are doing. Working to curse and destroy the Gentiles at the soul.

Doing the Final RTR is opening the pathway for you to be able to ascend the serpent and work towards the Magnum Opus. This Final RTR needs to be done daily as its also a form of power meditation as well.

I felt a huge amount of energy in the base of my spine after this Final RTR(I had a little pain) and then I felt the removal of certain lag when I was trying to do psychic exercises like the creation of a ball of energy and my aura was more responsive.

Indeed, this is better than the Shema RTR and the others.

Adrellis

Postby Adrellis » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:23 am

I've even been enjoying this RTR. Done it several times and the protection afterwards, it just feels natural. It's not a burden, despite how long and arduous it seems..how it was the first time, it was a vocal gymnastics lesson.

Now, it's easier to think about all aspects of magick and meditation, affirmations, runes, servitors..all of it.

Mageson666

Postby Mageson666 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:59 pm

The more you do the RTR the easier it gets to pronounce.

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:13 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The reverisal of the A letter the Aleph is Phala which is another spelling of Phallos as well in the ancient Gentile language which relates to the breath of life in the form of the Solar Chakra. The Phallos or OM Phallos the symbol of Dionysus is the symbol of the solar chakra. This is the breath of life in the sense this chakra rules transfroming prana into vital life energy and sending it to the chakra's. The naval chakra is the King of the Gods as it rules the other Gods or chakra's as they all connect to this point. This is the 666 and the ancient capstone.

Oooooh...!! Funny... I speak Greek but didn't see the connection when vibrating that letter.
Omphallos in Greek means "umbilicus/navel".

HP Don, many times I have come to understand Greek better thanks to your sermons. :P
Another nice thing I had learned/realized from one of your sermons is how the Greek word tragedy (but also the word tragoudi, which means song in Greek) both mean Ode to the Goat. :D
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

Adrellis

Postby Adrellis » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:44 pm

Agreed. It's also getting easier to think. The music in my head is stopped, like a constant sort of void meditation. I can focus clearly. This RTR is something, alright.

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:19 am

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:The letter I felt the most, for some reason was the V/W - A - V/W.

I feel the same with the MEHM • MEEM • MAIM as if that name had direct to do with my soul.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail all the gods of duat!

Name of the virus: Judaeorum Repugnants
The medicine that cures this disease: Final RTR https://evilgoy.com/

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:51 am

Are there any letters specifically connected to the throat and heart chakras? If so, I would like to vibrate their reversals directly into my throat and heart. I've felt this is where I had been the most bound. I know that multiple letters are used together in each curse so there is a lot of intermixing, but I think it would be a big help to have a list of what chakras each of their letters corresponds to most so we know where to focus the vibrations. It would help to get the biggest benefit in freeing the chakras. :P

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:10 pm

Wotanwarrior wrote:
Shining Sloth 666 wrote:

I feel the same with the MEHM • MEEM • MAIM as if that name had direct to do with my soul.

Interesting that everyone feels more different letters.

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:16 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Are there any letters specifically connected to the throat and heart chakras? If so, I would like to vibrate their reversals directly into my throat and heart. I've felt this is where I had been the most bound. I know that multiple letters are used together in each curse so there is a lot of intermixing, but I think it would be a big help to have a list of what chakras each of their letters corresponds to most so we know where to focus the vibrations. It would help to get the biggest benefit in freeing the chakras. :P

Maybe you already know this but your post made me recall that the cat hissing breath has to do with the
Throat chakra and It's also very pleasurable & easy pranayama.
I used to do it throughout my whole day at times. Anyway I just felt like dropping this here.^-^
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:58 pm

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:Maybe you already know this but your post made me recall that the cat hissing breath has to do with the
Throat chakra and It's also very pleasurable & easy pranayama.
I used to do it throughout my whole day at times. Anyway I just felt like dropping this here.^-^

Thank you very much! I realized the problem was mostly the alignment of my physical body, tight muscles making tight chakras. After last night, i guess because the 9th day of final rtr, I felt more free than ever before. I feel fully connected to the world, I feel all my chakras more clearly, I feel the power flowing through me with my breaths now. So I feel more clearly all the blockages that my body had, and with the energy being pulled through the blockages they are being removed. I've tried many different techniques that didn't really work for me, but now I'm open enough that stretching and breathing fixes everything for me. It was just the curses holding me back, now there's nothing in the way! I feel like I'll grow more in the couple months than I did in the last couple years!

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:48 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Lydia wrote:I had a feeling you would soon be writing about the Final RTR and it's effects :) Thank you.

I believe the most important thing is how much we give to the cause. Not in quality but in quality and in how much of our best efforts is in that. Like if someone could every RTR for 666x repetitions, instead of the regular 9x or 6x. I think that doesn't matter if it's only 50-60% of what they are capable of. If one gives it their all in one round of each RTR in terms of energy output they can give for that portion of their day, I think those are much more commendable than those who half-ass thing. This is my opinion. You also do a lot of important work each day that is very much cherished by everyone who gets the insights from your readings. Just wanted to say that.

Also, for those who think I say this just because she's Lydia. It's not that way. My statement here... I think it applies to every Satanic warrior here.

Remember its not in Quality. Its in Quality. -Stormblood

:D
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever