FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Necrorifter
Posts: 86

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Necrorifter » Fri May 15, 2020 1:21 am

slyscorpion wrote:
Necrorifter wrote:Can you do Final RTR mentally? If not then is there any way I can do to help. My meditation has halted its process since I can no longer continue past the mind chakra opening part of 40 days program since I cannot seem to say it correct to get correct vibration. I have done Final RTR, but have to stop it shortly after lockdown begins and school closed since that means I watched 24/7 by my family who does not tolerate anti-sematic in any way or shape. They are very kind to humans, the problem is that they do not recognize Jews as nonhuman and refused to do so. So I have to stop verbal final rtr to avoid getting caught for satanism, they suspect me of one but they ultimately do not care as I never truly show any "evil signs" of being the biblical satanist. If I can do it mentally, altogether I can understand if it has little power compared to actually speak it. it is still something I can do at least. If you decide that it offers nothing of practically uses by mentally final rtr, then anything I can do to help. I am deaf, so I am not able to pronounce anything correctly both for the opening of mind chakra and final rtr, so if I need to say final rtr correct then welp, look like I did nothing before lockdown as I have hope.

Please respond as I do want to help this community but are entirely unsure of how to do so under-watched by a family that stays home 24/7 until school opens up and job return or my deafness prevents me from assisting anything that requires correct pronunciation. I have attempted to try it within my lucid dream but come across with the problem or try to memorize the whole final rtr and then other problem of actually recall them within a lucid dream.

Please help, I do want to help this community and not be a "lost cause" just because my body are too damaged to truly help humankind from the like of parasitic jews.


Can’t you go outside somewhere to a place no one is and bring your tablet or phone to do the crossing out thing do it there then return quickly. Even your back yard or basement may be ok if people are rarely there and you do it quietly. You can do this quietly with a tv or music on loud enough that you can’t be heard. It won’t effect it in a bad way.

If not it’s perfectly ok to do it mentally. Also maybe focusing on dissolving the letters in your mind for awhile would even be good.

Good Luck just like giving these suggestions. I know maybe not everyone can do these things and still do it but some can. Even if you can be in the shower for awhile with the fan on you can do it quietly that time and just cross out all the letters when your close to done and say the affirmation. You probably still can help out.


I have thought of that but my family knows me very well so they will know that something is off if I try to sneak off to backyard or garage, etc. I already have a history of lazy gamer after all, so it is rare for me to leave my room, and lockdown is not helping my case of getting out more. My parents work from home calling and video call, so turn the volume high enough to not be heard and since I am deaf, that volume will need to be higher so I can hear myself is a big no-no and my parent will be knocking on my door in few seconds. and then there other matter with my little sister barging into my room for various help for her school or other stuff, so all it takes is one barge and notice what I am doing before report it to my mother... Fortunately, my parent knows that I do workout and meditation, so they would not notice anything different if I spent longer in meditation to do the final rtr mentally.

Curious question, I notice that one need to go into a deep trance to contact your guardian demon, does lucid dream count as deep trance? I am already within my mind with my body sleep but does it still count as deep trance?

Crystallized Mushroom
Posts: 57

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Crystallized Mushroom » Sun May 17, 2020 8:32 pm

does burning a torah quran or bible do anything cause i'd like to burn a few to vent at the enemy especially their Talmud crap like cheap enemy books to burn also what will exactly happen when the fourth reich establishes will they go door to door to burn those books and tear down the enemys religious sites or will this slowly have to happen if people still defend these stupid false reptilian religions. :ugeek: :geek:

Artanis
Posts: 918
Location: Kikennilator

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Artanis » Mon May 18, 2020 3:34 pm

Crystallized Mushroom wrote:does burning a torah quran or bible do anything cause i'd like to burn a few to vent at the enemy especially their Talmud crap like cheap enemy books to burn also what will exactly happen when the fourth reich establishes will they go door to door to burn those books and tear down the enemys religious sites or will this slowly have to happen if people still defend these stupid false reptilian religions. :ugeek: :geek:



No it doesn't. Use all your anger and hatred on the Enemy with the FINAL RTR. Its the *MOST EFFECTIVE AND WISEST CHOICE* when dealing with the Enemy.
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 362
Location: Finland

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Henu the Great » Mon May 18, 2020 5:22 pm

I just wanted to share a positive expierence with interactive f-rtr : https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/

Took me about 8-9 minutes for one round. With proper pronounicing and all. Thank you for making such a great tool.
SATAN IS GOD
HAIL SATAN

Aquarius
Posts: 5427

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Aquarius » Mon May 18, 2020 5:39 pm

Crystallized Mushroom wrote:does burning a torah quran or bible do anything cause i'd like to burn a few to vent at the enemy especially their Talmud crap like cheap enemy books to burn also what will exactly happen when the fourth reich establishes will they go door to door to burn those books and tear down the enemys religious sites or will this slowly have to happen if people still defend these stupid false reptilian religions. :ugeek: :geek:
No, it doesn't do shit. Doing the rtrs is what's gonna make the jew scream.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 362
Location: Finland

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Henu the Great » Mon May 18, 2020 8:51 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Crystallized Mushroom wrote:does burning a torah quran or bible do anything cause i'd like to burn a few to vent at the enemy especially their Talmud crap like cheap enemy books to burn also what will exactly happen when the fourth reich establishes will they go door to door to burn those books and tear down the enemys religious sites or will this slowly have to happen if people still defend these stupid false reptilian religions. :ugeek: :geek:
No, it doesn't do shit. Doing the rtrs is what's gonna make the jew scream.


In the big picture it does not, but I can say it feels good to clear living quarters of that shit. I tossed a plastic bag full of xtian books into trash bin. Feltgoodman.

If he desires to burn a few shitty books for kicks, then heck, why not? Just make sure you don't start a forest fire or some shit, ok? :D
SATAN IS GOD
HAIL SATAN

Crystallized Mushroom
Posts: 57

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Crystallized Mushroom » Fri May 22, 2020 4:31 pm

Henu the Great wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Crystallized Mushroom wrote:does burning a torah quran or bible do anything cause i'd like to burn a few to vent at the enemy especially their Talmud crap like cheap enemy books to burn also what will exactly happen when the fourth reich establishes will they go door to door to burn those books and tear down the enemys religious sites or will this slowly have to happen if people still defend these stupid false reptilian religions. :ugeek: :geek:
No, it doesn't do shit. Doing the rtrs is what's gonna make the jew scream.


In the big picture it does not, but I can say it feels good to clear living quarters of that shit. I tossed a plastic bag full of xtian books into trash bin. Feltgoodman.

If he desires to burn a few shitty books for kicks, then heck, why not? Just make sure you don't start a forest fire or some shit, ok? :D

I know burning them doesn't really have an effect I just wanted to burn them for kicks and some venting :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CameronMatlock
Posts: 35

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby CameronMatlock » Sun May 31, 2020 4:46 am

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/FINAL/RTRFINAL/Rtrs/Final_RTR.html


https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/FINA ... 17.delayed


https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/alef-bet.mp3



High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com


Thanks Lord Maxine all hail Maxine! I wanted you to know i have decided to join you against the jews
I ❤ you Maxine and may Satan bless you

CameronMatlock
Posts: 35

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby CameronMatlock » Sun May 31, 2020 4:58 am

Recently i have decided to join you Maxine! Against the damn jews!
It is a honor to speak to you!
I pledge myself to you Maxine because we must destroy the jews!
I ❤ you Maxine and may Lord Satan bless you and protect you at all times

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 362
Location: Finland

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Henu the Great » Sun May 31, 2020 11:52 am

CameronMatlock wrote:Recently i have decided to join you Maxine! Against the damn jews!
It is a honor to speak to you!
I pledge myself to you Maxine because we must destroy the jews!
I ❤ you Maxine and may Lord Satan bless you and protect you at all times


You only dedicate your soul to Satan and no one else.

You seem like an overexited teen or an total outsider trying to fit in, which is not possible...
SATAN IS GOD
HAIL SATAN

CameronMatlock
Posts: 35

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby CameronMatlock » Sun May 31, 2020 5:58 pm

It is just i am glad we have victory in destroying the jews!
Hail Satan/Lucifer
Hail Hitler
And hail Maxine Dietrich

User avatar
Gigipah666
Posts: 71
Location: abhitaH

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Gigipah666 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:35 pm

If you don't like someone, write their name on a piece of paper, put it next to your mouth and RTR. Works magnificently.

Even better, vibrate RTR on something flammable, douse the RTR flammable liquid onto the RTR'd paper with their name, then set it on fire. You might as well vibrate an RTR to the lighter too. More RTR energy.

I wondered how much you would need, turns out just x3 reps is enough to satisfy yourself.

And best of all, it's RTR. Then their protection goes down and other people might get them with their bullshit first sooner. ;) ! Delightful.
True Lords Prayer:
Our Father Satan, who art in Duat, Exalted be thy name. Thy Kingdom on Duat come, Thy will fight, On Earth as it is in Duat. Give us this day our daily freedom, as we revenge those who go against us. And lead us into temptation, and deliver us from the Abrahamic Religions that are evil. For thine is the Kingdom of Duat, the power and the glory, forever and ever. Exalted be thy name.
Ave Satanas.

Hail The Spirits Of Lucifer!
My Existence Is A RTR :twisted:

Aquarius
Posts: 5427

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:22 am

Gigipah666 wrote:If you don't like someone, write their name on a piece of paper, put it next to your mouth and RTR. Works magnificently.

Even better, vibrate RTR on something flammable, douse the RTR flammable liquid onto the RTR'd paper with their name, then set it on fire. You might as well vibrate an RTR to the lighter too. More RTR energy.

I wondered how much you would need, turns out just x3 reps is enough to satisfy yourself.

And best of all, it's RTR. Then their protection goes down and other people might get them with their bullshit first sooner. ;) ! Delightful.

Nice, lets remove curses from the soul of someone you don't like. Do you know that the rtr is not a curse?
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Gigipah666
Posts: 71
Location: abhitaH

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Gigipah666 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:35 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Gigipah666 wrote:If you don't like someone, write their name on a piece of paper, put it next to your mouth and RTR. Works magnificently.

Even better, vibrate RTR on something flammable, douse the RTR flammable liquid onto the RTR'd paper with their name, then set it on fire. You might as well vibrate an RTR to the lighter too. More RTR energy.

I wondered how much you would need, turns out just x3 reps is enough to satisfy yourself.

And best of all, it's RTR. Then their protection goes down and other people might get them with their bullshit first sooner. ;) ! Delightful.

Nice, lets remove curses from the soul of someone you don't like. Do you know that the rtr is not a curse?


Unless you do it to a Jew.
True Lords Prayer:
Our Father Satan, who art in Duat, Exalted be thy name. Thy Kingdom on Duat come, Thy will fight, On Earth as it is in Duat. Give us this day our daily freedom, as we revenge those who go against us. And lead us into temptation, and deliver us from the Abrahamic Religions that are evil. For thine is the Kingdom of Duat, the power and the glory, forever and ever. Exalted be thy name.
Ave Satanas.

Hail The Spirits Of Lucifer!
My Existence Is A RTR :twisted:

Aquarius
Posts: 5427

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:17 pm

Gigipah666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Gigipah666 wrote:If you don't like someone, write their name on a piece of paper, put it next to your mouth and RTR. Works magnificently.

Even better, vibrate RTR on something flammable, douse the RTR flammable liquid onto the RTR'd paper with their name, then set it on fire. You might as well vibrate an RTR to the lighter too. More RTR energy.

I wondered how much you would need, turns out just x3 reps is enough to satisfy yourself.

And best of all, it's RTR. Then their protection goes down and other people might get them with their bullshit first sooner. ;) ! Delightful.

Nice, lets remove curses from the soul of someone you don't like. Do you know that the rtr is not a curse?


Unless you do it to a Jew.

Of course.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Artanis
Posts: 918
Location: Kikennilator

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Artanis » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:04 pm

Gigipah666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Gigipah666 wrote:If you don't like someone, write their name on a piece of paper, put it next to your mouth and RTR. Works magnificently.

Even better, vibrate RTR on something flammable, douse the RTR flammable liquid onto the RTR'd paper with their name, then set it on fire. You might as well vibrate an RTR to the lighter too. More RTR energy.

I wondered how much you would need, turns out just x3 reps is enough to satisfy yourself.

And best of all, it's RTR. Then their protection goes down and other people might get them with their bullshit first sooner. ;) ! Delightful.

Nice, lets remove curses from the soul of someone you don't like. Do you know that the rtr is not a curse?


Unless you do it to a Jew.



No. EVEN if you would do it to a jew, it still wouldnt be a curse, but a reverse ritual. A curse ritual curses the individual or a group/s creating destructive energy on them, while a reverse ritual(like the FINAL RTR) reverses the destructive energies of the Enemy back to them. So it doesnt work on the individual.
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 362
Location: Finland

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Henu the Great » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:07 pm

Gigipah666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Gigipah666 wrote:If you don't like someone, write their name on a piece of paper, put it next to your mouth and RTR. Works magnificently.

Even better, vibrate RTR on something flammable, douse the RTR flammable liquid onto the RTR'd paper with their name, then set it on fire. You might as well vibrate an RTR to the lighter too. More RTR energy.

I wondered how much you would need, turns out just x3 reps is enough to satisfy yourself.

And best of all, it's RTR. Then their protection goes down and other people might get them with their bullshit first sooner. ;) ! Delightful.

Nice, lets remove curses from the soul of someone you don't like. Do you know that the rtr is not a curse?


Unless you do it to a Jew.


Weed makes you stupid.
SATAN IS GOD
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1172
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Larissa666 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:16 pm

Gigipah666 wrote:If you don't like someone, write their name on a piece of paper, put it next to your mouth and RTR. Works magnificently.

Even better, vibrate RTR on something flammable, douse the RTR flammable liquid onto the RTR'd paper with their name, then set it on fire. You might as well vibrate an RTR to the lighter too. More RTR energy.

I wondered how much you would need, turns out just x3 reps is enough to satisfy yourself.

And best of all, it's RTR. Then their protection goes down and other people might get them with their bullshit first sooner. ;) ! Delightful.


What are you doing, RTR is not a curse, but reversing a curse.


If you wish to harm someone, just do destruction ritual.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

slyscorpion
Posts: 1397

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby slyscorpion » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:44 am

CameronMatlock wrote:Recently i have decided to join you Maxine! Against the damn jews!
It is a honor to speak to you!
I pledge myself to you Maxine because we must destroy the jews!
I ❤ you Maxine and may Lord Satan bless you and protect you at all times


I agree Maxine is great and I always love reading her stuff but I mean come on lol. I don't think she would want slaves or people worshipping her. She always teaches freethought. People are supposed to think for themselves and seek truth and use these writings for knowledge to expand in their own mind and apply to their life not just blindly follow a leader.

With that said Make all of us proud and Do the rtr often www.evilgoy.com has a timer for when we do them.

Artanis
Posts: 918
Location: Kikennilator

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Artanis » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:58 am

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/FINAL/RTRFINAL/Rtrs/Final_RTR.html


https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/FINA ... 17.delayed


https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/alef-bet.mp3



High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com



These links dont work. They say your account is suspended.
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Saddam hussain siddiquie
Posts: 1

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Saddam hussain siddiquie » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:21 am

Satans library free pdf and audio sermons has been supspended.From where can I get pdf I need this.

CameronMatlock
Posts: 35

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby CameronMatlock » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:12 am

slyscorpion wrote:
CameronMatlock wrote:Recently i have decided to join you Maxine! Against the damn jews!
It is a honor to speak to you!
I pledge myself to you Maxine because we must destroy the jews!
I ❤ you Maxine and may Lord Satan bless you and protect you at all times


I agree Maxine is great and I always love reading her stuff but I mean come on lol. I don't think she would want slaves or people worshipping her. She always teaches freethought. People are supposed to think for themselves and seek truth and use these writings for knowledge to expand in their own mind and apply to their life not just blindly follow a leader.

With that said Make all of us proud and Do the rtr often http://www.evilgoy.com has a timer for when we do them.



Ok i will do as many rtr rituals as possible brother! Satan bless you

User avatar
Gigipah666
Posts: 71
Location: abhitaH

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Gigipah666 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:45 am

Artanis wrote:
Gigipah666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Nice, lets remove curses from the soul of someone you don't like. Do you know that the rtr is not a curse?


Unless you do it to a Jew.



No. EVEN if you would do it to a jew, it still wouldnt be a curse, but a reverse ritual. A curse ritual curses the individual or a group/s creating destructive energy on them, while a reverse ritual(like the FINAL RTR) reverses the destructive energies of the Enemy back to them. So it doesnt work on the individual.


Good for you Jehovah.
True Lords Prayer:
Our Father Satan, who art in Duat, Exalted be thy name. Thy Kingdom on Duat come, Thy will fight, On Earth as it is in Duat. Give us this day our daily freedom, as we revenge those who go against us. And lead us into temptation, and deliver us from the Abrahamic Religions that are evil. For thine is the Kingdom of Duat, the power and the glory, forever and ever. Exalted be thy name.
Ave Satanas.

Hail The Spirits Of Lucifer!
My Existence Is A RTR :twisted:

User avatar
Gigipah666
Posts: 71
Location: abhitaH

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Gigipah666 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:52 am

Artanis wrote:
Gigipah666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Nice, lets remove curses from the soul of someone you don't like. Do you know that the rtr is not a curse?


Unless you do it to a Jew.



No. EVEN if you would do it to a jew, it still wouldnt be a curse, but a reverse ritual. A curse ritual curses the individual or a group/s creating destructive energy on them, while a reverse ritual(like the FINAL RTR) reverses the destructive energies of the Enemy back to them. So it doesnt work on the individual.


Those energies also form a protection around them. Like Shema scrolls. They are literal fucking prayers for the Jews. Reversing them, reverses the effects. Reverses THEIR protection.

Why don't you try it first before saying it doesn't work? Maybe if you tried you're not doing it properly :lol:

Then they're praying to their God and the power of that God is reversed so they can't benefit from it.
True Lords Prayer:
Our Father Satan, who art in Duat, Exalted be thy name. Thy Kingdom on Duat come, Thy will fight, On Earth as it is in Duat. Give us this day our daily freedom, as we revenge those who go against us. And lead us into temptation, and deliver us from the Abrahamic Religions that are evil. For thine is the Kingdom of Duat, the power and the glory, forever and ever. Exalted be thy name.
Ave Satanas.

Hail The Spirits Of Lucifer!
My Existence Is A RTR :twisted:

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 352
Location: Deutsches Reich

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Apprentice » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:08 pm

Artanis wrote:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/FINAL/RTRFINAL/Rtrs/Final_RTR.html


https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/FINA ... 17.delayed


https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/alef-bet.mp3



High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com



These links dont work. They say your account is suspended.
For me, these links open just fine.

Artanis
Posts: 918
Location: Kikennilator

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Artanis » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:16 pm

I JUST had an insane couple of minutes...

I was lying in my bed, fantasizing and imagining about things(80-90% of the time relating to spiritual satanism), when i thought about the day when we are God's(once more, like a 10000000th time :D ). I thought about myself going to different planets(planets where there were other humans by the Gods) and appearing like a God to them and just saying some things to them.

Right after that, i had like 5-10 seconds of a thought(somehow)that... What about my life? What about ALL the suffering i've gone through and all the times i promised Father Satan, my One True King, One True God, One True Father, One True Creator, that i WILL, that i ´´WILL`` do *ANYTHING* if you help me get through this(feeling, pain, emotion etc etc suffering)... And then, when it were ALWAYS over...
...
...
Nothing...
...
...
Just nothing...
...
I promised over and over and over again to my Creator, my King, my Father, my God... my Savior and Protector, that i will do ANYTHING, if He would help me... But i didn't... I realized after suffering from Anxiety and panic disorder for about 9 years now, that ALL those times, all THIS time that He has helped me cure my illness... That i really haven't given ANYTHING back for Him... Anything.

I say that i've done 8036 FINAL RTR's until today from 21.7.2018... But how many have i ACTUALLY done? How many in regards to ALL the power that ALL the Sons and Daughters of the One True King do... How much have I accumulated to that in power? I dream it being in like the 10-20% :oops: :oops: :lol: ... But what is the actual reality? 0.00000001%?

I always dreamed that i would be like among the VERY high ranked people when the 4th Reich will be established. When this WHOLE war WILL be over... But now... I just hope that i could even be in the most lowest rank possible in the 4th Reich... Just as long as i can see that... Beautiful Kingdom of Ultimate and ETERNAL Peace and Harmony... And EVERYTHING... Good


The True Names Kingdom
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2790

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Shael » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:39 pm

Artanis wrote:...
Take notes, what you experienced there is called an "enemy attack". You are fine and you're doing great with your RTRs. But try to clean yourself more often and keep your AoP up.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
luis
Posts: 3040

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby luis » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:58 pm

Artanis wrote:I JUST had an insane couple of minutes...

I was lying in my bed, fantasizing and imagining about things(80-90% of the time relating to spiritual satanism), when i thought about the day when we are God's(once more, like a 10000000th time :D ). I thought about myself going to different planets(planets where there were other humans by the Gods) and appearing like a God to them and just saying some things to them.

Right after that, i had like 5-10 seconds of a thought(somehow)that... What about my life? What about ALL the suffering i've gone through and all the times i promised Father Satan, my One True King, One True God, One True Father, One True Creator, that i WILL, that i ´´WILL`` do *ANYTHING* if you help me get through this(feeling, pain, emotion etc etc suffering)... And then, when it were ALWAYS over...
...
...
Nothing...
...
...
Just nothing...
...
I promised over and over and over again to my Creator, my King, my Father, my God... my Savior and Protector, that i will do ANYTHING, if He would help me... But i didn't... I realized after suffering from Anxiety and panic disorder for about 9 years now, that ALL those times, all THIS time that He has helped me cure my illness... That i really haven't given ANYTHING back for Him... Anything.

I say that i've done 8036 FINAL RTR's until today from 21.7.2018... But how many have i ACTUALLY done? How many in regards to ALL the power that ALL the Sons and Daughters of the One True King do... How much have I accumulated to that in power? I dream it being in like the 10-20% :oops: :oops: :lol: ... But what is the actual reality? 0.00000001%?

I always dreamed that i would be like among the VERY high ranked people when the 4th Reich will be established. When this WHOLE war WILL be over... But now... I just hope that i could even be in the most lowest rank possible in the 4th Reich... Just as long as i can see that... Beautiful Kingdom of Ultimate and ETERNAL Peace and Harmony... And EVERYTHING... Good


The True Names Kingdom

Doing RTR is great but the God's are not your puppets (just using this word for a lack of a better one, don't get pissed). YOU need to do something about it. Just doing 1000 RTR per day won't help you if you don't properly meditate and if you don't try to change your life with spells and by physically trying. Sorry but this is the truth. The God's only helped me when I was in some REALLY bad situations, like really dangerous for me but I had to handle the rest and how to actually change my life for the better. Make sure to work for it, don't make excuses and don't ask to the God's too much when you don't even try.

User avatar
Gigipah666
Posts: 71
Location: abhitaH

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Gigipah666 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:56 am

Henu the Great wrote:
Gigipah666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Nice, lets remove curses from the soul of someone you don't like. Do you know that the rtr is not a curse?


Unless you do it to a Jew.


Weed makes you stupid.


Most people, yes.

Precautions are possible though, to minimise the risk of conceiving stupidity.
True Lords Prayer:
Our Father Satan, who art in Duat, Exalted be thy name. Thy Kingdom on Duat come, Thy will fight, On Earth as it is in Duat. Give us this day our daily freedom, as we revenge those who go against us. And lead us into temptation, and deliver us from the Abrahamic Religions that are evil. For thine is the Kingdom of Duat, the power and the glory, forever and ever. Exalted be thy name.
Ave Satanas.

Hail The Spirits Of Lucifer!
My Existence Is A RTR :twisted:

User avatar
Gigipah666
Posts: 71
Location: abhitaH

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Gigipah666 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:03 am

Larissa666 wrote:
Gigipah666 wrote:If you don't like someone, write their name on a piece of paper, put it next to your mouth and RTR. Works magnificently.

Even better, vibrate RTR on something flammable, douse the RTR flammable liquid onto the RTR'd paper with their name, then set it on fire. You might as well vibrate an RTR to the lighter too. More RTR energy.

I wondered how much you would need, turns out just x3 reps is enough to satisfy yourself.

And best of all, it's RTR. Then their protection goes down and other people might get them with their bullshit first sooner. ;) ! Delightful.


What are you doing, RTR is not a curse, but reversing a curse.


If you wish to harm someone, just do destruction ritual.


Let me try to break it down for the last time;

It is a 'Reverse Torah Ritual'.

Many Jews and others pray from their Torah, you can consider that their 'Torah Ritual'. Since the foundations of that is based on their alphabet and since we have such a ritual that destroys their alphabet, called the 'Reverse Torah Ritual', we reverse the entire foundation of where the Jews get their power, protection, so on and so forth.

It may remove curses on Gentiles, but what about those that sold themselves to the Jews or converted to Judaism and the Jews themselves? Their protection lies with their invention. Reversing the entire alphabet of the language that they invented, reverses the power that also blesses them. What are the Jews to do, when their entire power is reversed? Not like they can go on and pray to Satan after :lol:

Depending on who you do it to, you may bless a man and curse one with the Jews/Jews themselves.
True Lords Prayer:
Our Father Satan, who art in Duat, Exalted be thy name. Thy Kingdom on Duat come, Thy will fight, On Earth as it is in Duat. Give us this day our daily freedom, as we revenge those who go against us. And lead us into temptation, and deliver us from the Abrahamic Religions that are evil. For thine is the Kingdom of Duat, the power and the glory, forever and ever. Exalted be thy name.
Ave Satanas.

Hail The Spirits Of Lucifer!
My Existence Is A RTR :twisted:

slyscorpion
Posts: 1397

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby slyscorpion » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:12 am

Keep motivated on the rtr. We are making good progress.

You know what would be cool is to advance and become Gods. Then help out some other poor souls in some other prison planet break free. To take this war directly too the Reptilians themselves possibly. We must fight there is great things man can do and man can explore in the universe. So let's finish this fight on our planets surface and expose the enemy. Everything you are having issues with in your life right now that you wish wasn't so or don't want to deal with is a result of the enemy most likely. All situations all social problems etc. So let that motivate you to do this rtr. Be strong and brave and Fight.

User avatar
Gigipah666
Posts: 71
Location: abhitaH

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Gigipah666 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:35 am

Aside from the meditations which are a good mood boost,

Vibrate an RTR to a dark chocolate bar to give you a good mood boost.

They usually come wrapped in some foil, so it's best to take out the initiatory packaging and vibrate it while holding the foil, since it's metallic, hence, conductive. Though it would still work otherwise.

You could even keep a bar with you and eat throughout the day.

Cacao contains more antioxidants than tea and red wine, is a source of calcium and phosphorus, contains a flavonoid called epicatechin which improves cognition and boost serotonin levels.

Just don't eat too much. Though not a lot, cacao contains caffeine and a lot of it will have more adverse effects than benefits.
True Lords Prayer:
Our Father Satan, who art in Duat, Exalted be thy name. Thy Kingdom on Duat come, Thy will fight, On Earth as it is in Duat. Give us this day our daily freedom, as we revenge those who go against us. And lead us into temptation, and deliver us from the Abrahamic Religions that are evil. For thine is the Kingdom of Duat, the power and the glory, forever and ever. Exalted be thy name.
Ave Satanas.

Hail The Spirits Of Lucifer!
My Existence Is A RTR :twisted:

Aquarius
Posts: 5427

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:22 am

Gigipah666 wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:
Gigipah666 wrote:
Unless you do it to a Jew.


Weed makes you stupid.


Most people, yes.

Precautions are possible though, to minimise the risk of conceiving stupidity.

And you are part of most people.
The precautions are to not use drugs :}
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3983
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:29 am

Gigipah666 wrote:Aside from the meditations which are a good mood boost,

Vibrate an RTR to a dark chocolate bar to give you a good mood boost.

They usually come wrapped in some foil, so it's best to take out the initiatory packaging and vibrate it while holding the foil, since it's metallic, hence, conductive. Though it would still work otherwise.

You could even keep a bar with you and eat throughout the day.

Cacao contains more antioxidants than tea and red wine, is a source of calcium and phosphorus, contains a flavonoid called epicatechin which improves cognition and boost serotonin levels.

Just don't eat too much. Though not a lot, cacao contains caffeine and a lot of it will have more adverse effects than benefits.

Looks like more of your great weed-induced "knowledge" (I mean nonsense).
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Gigipah666
Posts: 71
Location: abhitaH

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Gigipah666 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:35 pm

slyscorpion wrote:Keep motivated on the rtr. We are making good progress.

You know what would be cool is to advance and become Gods. Then help out some other poor souls in some other prison planet break free. To take this war directly too the Reptilians themselves possibly. We must fight there is great things man can do and man can explore in the universe. So let's finish this fight on our planets surface and expose the enemy. Everything you are having issues with in your life right now that you wish wasn't so or don't want to deal with is a result of the enemy most likely. All situations all social problems etc. So let that motivate you to do this rtr. Be strong and brave and Fight.


After the co-ordinated timer came out the first day, I realised the only things I need to do in life are;

RTR
Make money

:lol:
True Lords Prayer:
Our Father Satan, who art in Duat, Exalted be thy name. Thy Kingdom on Duat come, Thy will fight, On Earth as it is in Duat. Give us this day our daily freedom, as we revenge those who go against us. And lead us into temptation, and deliver us from the Abrahamic Religions that are evil. For thine is the Kingdom of Duat, the power and the glory, forever and ever. Exalted be thy name.
Ave Satanas.

Hail The Spirits Of Lucifer!
My Existence Is A RTR :twisted:

slyscorpion
Posts: 1397

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby slyscorpion » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:10 pm

Gigipah666 wrote:Aside from the meditations which are a good mood boost,

Vibrate an RTR to a dark chocolate bar to give you a good mood boost.

They usually come wrapped in some foil, so it's best to take out the initiatory packaging and vibrate it while holding the foil, since it's metallic, hence, conductive. Though it would still work otherwise.

You could even keep a bar with you and eat throughout the day.

Cacao contains more antioxidants than tea and red wine, is a source of calcium and phosphorus, contains a flavonoid called epicatechin which improves cognition and boost serotonin levels.

Just don't eat too much. Though not a lot, cacao contains caffeine and a lot of it will have more adverse effects than benefits.


What are you trying to distract us? While yeah you can do this there is not a great point in it. You would be far better off invoking Betelgeuse into something then consuming it. I did that before myself. It's cool. But the thing is the rtr is supposed to be a spiritual warfare tool. If you waste time doing stuff like this it's pointless.

I can see the point of vibrating it into yourself or someone sometimes if needed but I cant see the point of this kind of nonsense. Also if you do that still be sure to do it the regular way as well that day.

slyscorpion
Posts: 1397

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby slyscorpion » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:10 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Gigipah666 wrote:Aside from the meditations which are a good mood boost,

Vibrate an RTR to a dark chocolate bar to give you a good mood boost.

They usually come wrapped in some foil, so it's best to take out the initiatory packaging and vibrate it while holding the foil, since it's metallic, hence, conductive. Though it would still work otherwise.

You could even keep a bar with you and eat throughout the day.

Cacao contains more antioxidants than tea and red wine, is a source of calcium and phosphorus, contains a flavonoid called epicatechin which improves cognition and boost serotonin levels.

Just don't eat too much. Though not a lot, cacao contains caffeine and a lot of it will have more adverse effects than benefits.

Looks like more of your great weed-induced "knowledge" (I mean nonsense).


I forgot he did that when I was posting go figure this was the same person I think who said: "weed grows braincells" on another recent thread don't remember what one LOL

Aquarius
Posts: 5427

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:23 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Gigipah666 wrote:Aside from the meditations which are a good mood boost,

Vibrate an RTR to a dark chocolate bar to give you a good mood boost.

They usually come wrapped in some foil, so it's best to take out the initiatory packaging and vibrate it while holding the foil, since it's metallic, hence, conductive. Though it would still work otherwise.

You could even keep a bar with you and eat throughout the day.

Cacao contains more antioxidants than tea and red wine, is a source of calcium and phosphorus, contains a flavonoid called epicatechin which improves cognition and boost serotonin levels.

Just don't eat too much. Though not a lot, cacao contains caffeine and a lot of it will have more adverse effects than benefits.

Looks like more of your great weed-induced "knowledge" (I mean nonsense).
Exactly.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

slyscorpion
Posts: 1397

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby slyscorpion » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:41 am

Gigipah666 wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:Keep motivated on the rtr. We are making good progress.

You know what would be cool is to advance and become Gods. Then help out some other poor souls in some other prison planet break free. To take this war directly too the Reptilians themselves possibly. We must fight there is great things man can do and man can explore in the universe. So let's finish this fight on our planets surface and expose the enemy. Everything you are having issues with in your life right now that you wish wasn't so or don't want to deal with is a result of the enemy most likely. All situations all social problems etc. So let that motivate you to do this rtr. Be strong and brave and Fight.


After the co-ordinated timer came out the first day, I realised the only things I need to do in life are;

RTR
Make money

:lol:


If anyone wants to do a money working coming up on their own. On Sunday June 21st in the early morning most places or middle of the night the sun and moon will be conjunct at 0 cancer this is a really powerful time to start it. Not the sun working though unless it's on the sun hour on day of the sun or at least day of the sun cause in my place this is like 210 AM so it's still day of Saturn and dark out.

But a good time to start the money working. Remember a good trick is to take some time if you can to focus on where this energy is trying to go and take physical action on it if need be. Get as much info on this like what when where and how and who if anyone is involved in this and any physical action that would help. You can get this info by going into a trance and focusing on the energy.

Best to start a 30 to 90 day working and actually finish it even if you get the money results you want because things can backfire if you don't finish them I learned this the hard way a few times.

slyscorpion
Posts: 1397

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby slyscorpion » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:42 am

Sorry hit send to quick didn't get time to correct it its 40 to 90 day not 30 to 90 day working.

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 362
Location: Finland

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Henu the Great » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:31 pm

slyscorpion wrote:
Gigipah666 wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:Keep motivated on the rtr. We are making good progress.

You know what would be cool is to advance and become Gods. Then help out some other poor souls in some other prison planet break free. To take this war directly too the Reptilians themselves possibly. We must fight there is great things man can do and man can explore in the universe. So let's finish this fight on our planets surface and expose the enemy. Everything you are having issues with in your life right now that you wish wasn't so or don't want to deal with is a result of the enemy most likely. All situations all social problems etc. So let that motivate you to do this rtr. Be strong and brave and Fight.


After the co-ordinated timer came out the first day, I realised the only things I need to do in life are;

RTR
Make money

:lol:


If anyone wants to do a money working coming up on their own. On Sunday June 21st in the early morning most places or middle of the night the sun and moon will be conjunct at 0 cancer this is a really powerful time to start it. Not the sun working though unless it's on the sun hour on day of the sun or at least day of the sun cause in my place this is like 210 AM so it's still day of Saturn and dark out.

But a good time to start the money working. Remember a good trick is to take some time if you can to focus on where this energy is trying to go and take physical action on it if need be. Get as much info on this like what when where and how and who if anyone is involved in this and any physical action that would help. You can get this info by going into a trance and focusing on the energy.

Best to start a 30 to 90 day working and actually finish it even if you get the money results you want because things can backfire if you don't finish them I learned this the hard way a few times.


Yeah that time to start is very good! I plan to start a spiritual sun square though, to accelerate my spiritual growth.

And gigipah is an idiot saying only rtr and making money needs be done... There are multiple other things to do to advance spiritually.
SATAN IS GOD
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Gigipah666
Posts: 71
Location: abhitaH

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Gigipah666 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:54 pm

slyscorpion wrote:
Gigipah666 wrote:Aside from the meditations which are a good mood boost,

Vibrate an RTR to a dark chocolate bar to give you a good mood boost.

They usually come wrapped in some foil, so it's best to take out the initiatory packaging and vibrate it while holding the foil, since it's metallic, hence, conductive. Though it would still work otherwise.

You could even keep a bar with you and eat throughout the day.

Cacao contains more antioxidants than tea and red wine, is a source of calcium and phosphorus, contains a flavonoid called epicatechin which improves cognition and boost serotonin levels.

Just don't eat too much. Though not a lot, cacao contains caffeine and a lot of it will have more adverse effects than benefits.


What are you trying to distract us? While yeah you can do this there is not a great point in it. You would be far better off invoking Betelgeuse into something then consuming it. I did that before myself. It's cool. But the thing is the rtr is supposed to be a spiritual warfare tool. If you waste time doing stuff like this it's pointless.

I can see the point of vibrating it into yourself or someone sometimes if needed but I cant see the point of this kind of nonsense. Also if you do that still be sure to do it the regular way as well that day.


Of course, I always do the regular RTR. Everything else is a boost.

I'm not trying to distract anyone, just sharing knowledge.

Pretty cool to know and give people ideas as to how people can implement the RTR on other things. It always helps against the enemy. I find they're very good to use on incense and to clean, either yourself or your house. I cleaned a chairs aura that has been holding some old bullshit for half a decade with it :lol:

Food goes well with it too, but I'd suggest to do it on certain things, so you can not need to spend a lot of time RTRing everything and have enough energy for the regular one. Re-doing an RTR to an item also boosts it's strength. I vibrated it to a shampoo and my hair changed it's shape instantly after the first time, but that's just my experience. Most shampoo's are made so that our hair cannot work properly, vibrating it to a more natural shampoo wouldn't be terrible.
True Lords Prayer:
Our Father Satan, who art in Duat, Exalted be thy name. Thy Kingdom on Duat come, Thy will fight, On Earth as it is in Duat. Give us this day our daily freedom, as we revenge those who go against us. And lead us into temptation, and deliver us from the Abrahamic Religions that are evil. For thine is the Kingdom of Duat, the power and the glory, forever and ever. Exalted be thy name.
Ave Satanas.

Hail The Spirits Of Lucifer!
My Existence Is A RTR :twisted:

User avatar
Gigipah666
Posts: 71
Location: abhitaH

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Gigipah666 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:56 pm

Henu the Great wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:
Gigipah666 wrote:
After the co-ordinated timer came out the first day, I realised the only things I need to do in life are;

RTR
Make money

:lol:


If anyone wants to do a money working coming up on their own. On Sunday June 21st in the early morning most places or middle of the night the sun and moon will be conjunct at 0 cancer this is a really powerful time to start it. Not the sun working though unless it's on the sun hour on day of the sun or at least day of the sun cause in my place this is like 210 AM so it's still day of Saturn and dark out.

But a good time to start the money working. Remember a good trick is to take some time if you can to focus on where this energy is trying to go and take physical action on it if need be. Get as much info on this like what when where and how and who if anyone is involved in this and any physical action that would help. You can get this info by going into a trance and focusing on the energy.

Best to start a 30 to 90 day working and actually finish it even if you get the money results you want because things can backfire if you don't finish them I learned this the hard way a few times.


Yeah that time to start is very good! I plan to start a spiritual sun square though, to accelerate my spiritual growth.

And gigipah is an idiot saying only rtr and making money needs be done... There are multiple other things to do to advance spiritually.


I meant in life..

Fight the enemy and feed yourself :lol:
True Lords Prayer:
Our Father Satan, who art in Duat, Exalted be thy name. Thy Kingdom on Duat come, Thy will fight, On Earth as it is in Duat. Give us this day our daily freedom, as we revenge those who go against us. And lead us into temptation, and deliver us from the Abrahamic Religions that are evil. For thine is the Kingdom of Duat, the power and the glory, forever and ever. Exalted be thy name.
Ave Satanas.

Hail The Spirits Of Lucifer!
My Existence Is A RTR :twisted:

slyscorpion
Posts: 1397

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby slyscorpion » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:17 pm

Henu the Great wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:
Gigipah666 wrote:
After the co-ordinated timer came out the first day, I realised the only things I need to do in life are;

RTR
Make money

:lol:


If anyone wants to do a money working coming up on their own. On Sunday June 21st in the early morning most places or middle of the night the sun and moon will be conjunct at 0 cancer this is a really powerful time to start it. Not the sun working though unless it's on the sun hour on day of the sun or at least day of the sun cause in my place this is like 210 AM so it's still day of Saturn and dark out.

But a good time to start the money working. Remember a good trick is to take some time if you can to focus on where this energy is trying to go and take physical action on it if need be. Get as much info on this like what when where and how and who if anyone is involved in this and any physical action that would help. You can get this info by going into a trance and focusing on the energy.

Best to start a 30 to 90 day working and actually finish it even if you get the money results you want because things can backfire if you don't finish them I learned this the hard way a few times.


Yeah that time to start is very good! I plan to start a spiritual sun square though, to accelerate my spiritual growth.

And gigipah is an idiot saying only rtr and making money needs be done... There are multiple other things to do to advance spiritually.


It's probably not like it's the people like him that will be making much money anytime soon or ever at least if he doesnt change his mindset.

Aquarius
Posts: 5427

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:22 pm

Gigipah666 wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:
Gigipah666 wrote:Aside from the meditations which are a good mood boost,

Vibrate an RTR to a dark chocolate bar to give you a good mood boost.

They usually come wrapped in some foil, so it's best to take out the initiatory packaging and vibrate it while holding the foil, since it's metallic, hence, conductive. Though it would still work otherwise.

You could even keep a bar with you and eat throughout the day.

Cacao contains more antioxidants than tea and red wine, is a source of calcium and phosphorus, contains a flavonoid called epicatechin which improves cognition and boost serotonin levels.

Just don't eat too much. Though not a lot, cacao contains caffeine and a lot of it will have more adverse effects than benefits.


What are you trying to distract us? While yeah you can do this there is not a great point in it. You would be far better off invoking Betelgeuse into something then consuming it. I did that before myself. It's cool. But the thing is the rtr is supposed to be a spiritual warfare tool. If you waste time doing stuff like this it's pointless.

I can see the point of vibrating it into yourself or someone sometimes if needed but I cant see the point of this kind of nonsense. Also if you do that still be sure to do it the regular way as well that day.


Of course, I always do the regular RTR. Everything else is a boost.

I'm not trying to distract anyone, just sharing knowledge.

Pretty cool to know and give people ideas as to how people can implement the RTR on other things. It always helps against the enemy. I find they're very good to use on incense and to clean, either yourself or your house. I cleaned a chairs aura that has been holding some old bullshit for half a decade with it :lol:

Food goes well with it too, but I'd suggest to do it on certain things, so you can not need to spend a lot of time RTRing everything and have enough energy for the regular one. Re-doing an RTR to an item also boosts it's strength. I vibrated it to a shampoo and my hair changed it's shape instantly after the first time, but that's just my experience. Most shampoo's are made so that our hair cannot work properly, vibrating it to a more natural shampoo wouldn't be terrible.

This is not knowledge but rather delusions from a mind on drugs. You should avoid sharing your "knowledge" until you don't get off drugs and become a lucid sane person.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Gigipah666
Posts: 71
Location: abhitaH

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Gigipah666 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:31 pm

slyscorpion wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:
If anyone wants to do a money working coming up on their own. On Sunday June 21st in the early morning most places or middle of the night the sun and moon will be conjunct at 0 cancer this is a really powerful time to start it. Not the sun working though unless it's on the sun hour on day of the sun or at least day of the sun cause in my place this is like 210 AM so it's still day of Saturn and dark out.

But a good time to start the money working. Remember a good trick is to take some time if you can to focus on where this energy is trying to go and take physical action on it if need be. Get as much info on this like what when where and how and who if anyone is involved in this and any physical action that would help. You can get this info by going into a trance and focusing on the energy.

Best to start a 30 to 90 day working and actually finish it even if you get the money results you want because things can backfire if you don't finish them I learned this the hard way a few times.


Yeah that time to start is very good! I plan to start a spiritual sun square though, to accelerate my spiritual growth.

And gigipah is an idiot saying only rtr and making money needs be done... There are multiple other things to do to advance spiritually.


It's probably not like it's the people like him that will be making much money anytime soon or ever at least if he doesnt change his mindset.


I don't know what a money working is yet so definitely won't be as much as them :lol: I'll be alright anyways.
True Lords Prayer:
Our Father Satan, who art in Duat, Exalted be thy name. Thy Kingdom on Duat come, Thy will fight, On Earth as it is in Duat. Give us this day our daily freedom, as we revenge those who go against us. And lead us into temptation, and deliver us from the Abrahamic Religions that are evil. For thine is the Kingdom of Duat, the power and the glory, forever and ever. Exalted be thy name.
Ave Satanas.

Hail The Spirits Of Lucifer!
My Existence Is A RTR :twisted:

Artanis
Posts: 918
Location: Kikennilator

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Artanis » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:22 pm

reverend wrote:Jesus.


Yes... This Ritual is killing that Thing as well... What about It?
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 324

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Coraxo » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:25 pm

reverend wrote:Jesus... Is a jewish cunt.


Here, fixed it for you.
Hail Satan!!!!

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 362
Location: Finland

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby Henu the Great » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:34 pm

reverend wrote:Jesus.


Can drink my piss.
SATAN IS GOD
HAIL SATAN

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2430

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:53 pm

What about Jewsus there reverend. He stated he was coming back within a generation to his disciples which is forty years in his culture and the messiah has to return within forty years to be such in his Jewish religion. Jewsus stated he was coming back in the first century ACE. Why didn't he.... Jewsus told his disciples the proof that he, Jewsus was god was their ability to do miracles greater then himself. Every Christianity is supposed to be able to perform miracles greater then Jewsus and this is Jewsus's own stated proof he is god and the resurrection. Does any Christian even come close to this... No they don't.

Every Christian reverend is proof that Christ is a lie. That is why he never made his second coming. If he existed he was buried and is long gone.

However Satan lives forever and is God. You should turn to Satan.

reverend wrote:Jesus.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests