Satanism And Help

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

Satanism And Help

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:01 pm

This is an answer I gave to the subject on another thread:

This topic has been addressed many times...... Its real simple.

Maintain daily power meditation.

Do daily aura of protection.

Do positive affirmations, positive self talk no negative.

Do RTR's they remove the enemy energy out of the astral and unlock your soul.

People come in here and go on about how they suck and their life sucks and they talk about how they tell themselves they suck on a daily bases. And then mention they don't do power meditations or a normal routine of them and then mention they don't do an aura of protection.....And they did an RTR once awhile ago....

Then they go on asking for help.........

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

jbkbmz

Re: Satanism And Help

Postby jbkbmz » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:56 pm

There is help here. Power Meditation. I do it daily. I let the whole f***ing world know as well.
I use the " F " word in a Very Positive sense.
When I found the Power Meditation in December 2012, I knew it was what I had been seeking for 30 years. (maybe longer).
It gave me what I needed to empower myself and hex my enemies. ("visualize the offender's energy and direct it back at him/her, using the grey tones. Watch the assholes negativity destroy him/her, and sit back and revel in it.")
Quote H P Maxine.
Those kinds of enemies.
Thank you for the Power Meditations.

LaconicLion

Postby LaconicLion » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:23 pm

https://pastebin.com/KrxGsNJa - Physical Body: Your Temple for the Soul

Take care of your body too. Sleep diet exercise for physical. Study a little bit for mental. Meditate + RTRs for spiritual. Do all that and you'll be 10x better off than the average xian.
What have you done today to build Satan's Kingdom?

AmonRa666

Postby AmonRa666 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:07 am

Power meditation lol

It took me a good 4 years to figure out what works and what doesn't, maybe I was just unlucky but I don't care, I am finally making (I think)

I think I finally figured out the true meditation that was making energy rise up my spine (inconsistently) and it is the full KnQ (with breathing exercises)!

Now all I have to do is unblock my chakras and advancement should be very rapid from there on.

It is extreme, the powers of the soul and insane.

For Satan, we will advance, fight and WIN the spiritual war!!!

HS!!!

Shieldmaiden WinterDragon

Postby Shieldmaiden WinterDragon » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:55 am

The meditations help a lot and doing them every day helps keep everything alined, I'm glad I decided to turn to Satanism and enjoy the meditations.

AmonRa666

Postby AmonRa666 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:43 pm

The reason people quit is because they don't have the right mindset of never giving up

It takes experimentation and failure to figure out what works and what doesn't

Glimpses or experience such as stimulating your pineal, getting answer to problems in your dreams because your energy is heightened can be a lot of help and motivation

Progress=motivation and in the beginning there isn't much of it so people feel desperate and give up

Why give up on the path that will give you unlimited power and control? TO RESORT TO A MUNDANE LIFE???

They must be insane.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:38 pm

I think visualization may help alot of people develop astral sight and I recommend it to people who do not have astral sight.

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:59 pm

So Satanism is not affiliated with JG Wentworth, wtf I was lied too!

rufus

Postby rufus » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:54 pm

hello guys,am going through a blocked crown chakra as am going through a lot of brain problems,and I think it cause my other chakra to go blocked as am going through lack of pleasure and and also my heart as am going through lack of empathy and other causes can anyone tell me whats going on and what can I do.

Blue666Light

Postby Blue666Light » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:23 pm

Thanks to remind us! Daily meditation is very important.

rufus

Postby rufus » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:56 pm

Blue666Light wrote:Thanks to remind us! Daily meditation is very important.

its not about daily meditation this things happened before I got into meditation before I even knew what chakras were,but am trying now,I am more into Satan now than before because I dedicated young and the enemy hit me,it was bad

Star Sky Dragon

Postby Star Sky Dragon » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:19 pm

I just conducted the initiation ritual

Truth is i couldnt draw blood from my index finger when i prick myself with the sewing needle which I brought from A 24hr Kmart at 2am it was blunt and the pain got unbearable. The only candles which could find at 2am where small blue and red birthday candles, which burned out very quick, so then i wrote my letter of denouncing all other false gods, and out of desperation i drew blood out of a cut on my forehead which was half healing and rubbed as much of it as i could onto my letter. I feel more love for Satan and I feel like demon now. But i need to ask is this still applicable that I drew blood from my head instead of my finger
Star Sky Demon

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:19 am

Star Sky Dragon wrote:I just conducted the initiation ritual

Truth is i couldnt draw blood from my index finger when i prick myself with the sewing needle which I brought from A 24hr Kmart at 2am it was blunt and the pain got unbearable. The only candles which could find at 2am where small blue and red birthday candles, which burned out very quick, so then i wrote my letter of denouncing all other false gods, and out of desperation i drew blood out of a cut on my forehead which was half healing and rubbed as much of it as i could onto my letter. I feel more love for Satan and I feel like demon now. But i need to ask is this still applicable that I drew blood from my head instead of my finger

Your answer is here at the bottom: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html All newbie answers are usually answered either on our websites, on the Yahoo groups or here in the forums. You'd save more time if you just looked for the answer in any of this places. Welcome to Spiritual Satanism.

Quotes | Current RTR Schedule | How to Obliterate Saturn | Aura of Protections | Eyesight test: Ongoing

To contact me: lockspeedster(dot)[email protected](dot)com Please don't abuse it

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:06 pm

Star Sky Dragon wrote:I just conducted the initiation ritual

everything is GOOD and VALID, you are now a Spiritual Satanist :D what matters is your love and will to become spiritual satanist, blood is just a formality