Kosher Food

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666
Posts: 532

Kosher Food

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:58 pm

This is from a answer I gave on the subject in a thread:

A while ago Scott Roberts did a video were he showed the kosher food has lesser chemicals added into it. And that its better in quality. I also went to the store and tested this he was right. The jews are told to only shop at kosher stores for a reason or only buy kosher for a reason.

The funny thing this was the reason that Shitead Mcmethy flipped on him after being friends with him and having him on their show and wanting to give him his own show. That's it nothing else is needed. Scott Roberts who the jews have tried to censor for years is a secret jew or illuminati agent because he reads the ingredient lists on the backs of food items and reports on it. Just like Shitead who was friendly to us and some of our people were doing free work for her translating a documentary. Then all of a sudden flips and does a radio show slandering us and with lies while stealing our material as well with no credit then asking us what do we even do and stuff....All this because one of our members politely told Shitead Mcmethy in her comment section Ben Franklin was not a serial murder and was just renting a house out to a friend who was a scientist and medical doctor who was doing illegal medical research on already past away people which was illegal at the time. The forensics' on he bodies showed they died of natural causes and were autopsied later. The underground practice of such was common at the time and has saved millions of lives. Also note Roberts really debunked the Flat Earth nonsense at the time Shitead was pushing this. Which is why Shitead really decided to attack Scott Roberts over a video he made years ago. Then again Shitead whined about how she was forcefully commented to a psychiatric prison by her own parents as a teenager and spent most of her life on drugs. She is not playing with a full deck and is probably still abusing drugs which is normal behaviour for people with a history of hers. One of her videos on Flat Earth she does look like she is on drugs like meth. And a lot of people asked her just that.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HoodedCobra666
Posts: 141

Re: Kosher Food

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:36 pm

Sinnead McMethy suddenly remembered in 2013 or something, that the jews could a danger. She also found they do blood sacrifice rituals and such. So the fact she made it public is her own. Nobody knew beforehand. She literally discovered these things herself, so she owns them. And she is of course the one to decide who is real and who isn't, because McMethy. Such as in the case of Roberts who has really done very valuable work, and for so long. And who has taught thousands of people what is going on, on the means given to him.

Also, whomever says Roberts is jewish, is just blind. He looks Irish, and maybe he has something else in him, but not jewish. He is clearly White. You don't have to look like the statue of Apollo to be White.

Anyone who has ever done decent work against the jews, is actually a fraud. Most of the idiots whom she has in her 'network' that promote Rabbi Christ, do a very good work for White people and the world in general. University of Israel certified. I'd rather go study a yeshiva than read many of their posts as they would be less jewish.

She is also capable to judge Franklin as many other people judge Hitler, Himmler, and every other major figure, without even ever reaching a closeness to their quality, their circumstances, or even closely understanding them in the very least.

I guess also every Gentile doctor that ever did a surgery is also a murderer. And every scientific experiment that happened in this case was an "oy vey" act of death and 6 trillion multi-kills. Dindu Mengele.



Sinnead on the other hand...Is legit. I'm off to read my Kabbalah Alphabet by Kylee Kuk now.

User avatar
SS322
Posts: 21

Re: Kosher Food

Postby SS322 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:02 am

Okay, this turned into some diss against renegade instead of information about our enemies' food. Not bad though. I lack a bit of context but the stuff with Benjamin Franklin seems interesting. I also heard that they found children skeletons in his apartment or something like that. Technically he has a very jewish name, with (((Benjamin))) and (((Iosiah))) being biblical hebrew names and "Franklin" or "Frank" is also a common jewish surname. A lot of Gentiles have yid names though because of xtianity.

What do you know about kosher toothpaste and other non-food items that have kosher versions as well? I'm sure the jews don't brush their teeth with fluoride.

I know for sure that kosher salt is free of iodine and other nasty additives. Regular non-kosher salt often contains high doses of potassium iodate and potassium fluoride for your teeth, bones and thyroid, goy!! It also contains sodium ferrocyanide (literally cyanide!) to keep the salt grains from sticking together. I personally like salt from the mountains best. Brown salt from the Alps or pink salt from the Himalaya are my favourite. They are not treated with synthetic chemicals either and are full or spicy minerals.

Heil Satanas!

666

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 43

Re: Kosher Food

Postby HauptSturm » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:26 am

It did not make sense for her to get angry over that comment about Ben Franklin. We as Americans should all respect the Founding Fathers. To do the opposite is right in line with Antifa, SJWs and BLM.

Sinead complains that fresh fruits and vegetables are not kosher. I don't know the exact reason why they are not classified as Kosher but I can say there are a lot of things that can go wrong with these. Sometimes there is disease outbreak. Many illegal immigrants work the farms. Some of them are complete scum who hate America and Americans. I do not believe one race should farm food for another race. I would be a farmer but the jobs are dominated by non-Whites and everyone is treated like slaves. Often Whites are discriminated against.
When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high. - Adolf Hilter

ss666
Posts: 206

Re: Kosher Food

Postby ss666 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:49 am

I still wouldn't buy Kosher/Halal, why support the Jews?

Alternatives:
1) Your own garden
2) A once a week trip to the rural side and buy from the peasants (sometimes you can pick the fruits/vegetables yourself)
3) Farmers market
4) Trusted Butchers
5) Certified products (not necessarily organic, there are other better labels depending on the country)

At least I'm not eating a sacrificed animal

Europe Gladio
Posts: 88

Re: Kosher Food

Postby Europe Gladio » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:35 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Sinnead McMethy suddenly remembered in 2013 or something, that the jews could a danger. She also found they do blood sacrifice rituals and such. So the fact she made it public is her own. Nobody knew beforehand. She literally discovered these things herself, so she owns them. And she is of course the one to decide who is real and who isn't, because McMethy. Such as in the case of Roberts who has really done very valuable work, and for so long. And who has taught thousands of people what is going on, on the means given to him.

Also, whomever says Roberts is jewish, is just blind. He looks Irish, and maybe he has something else in him, but not jewish. He is clearly White. You don't have to look like the statue of Apollo to be White.

Anyone who has ever done decent work against the jews, is actually a fraud. Most of the idiots whom she has in her 'network' that promote Rabbi Christ, do a very good work for White people and the world in general. University of Israel certified. I'd rather go study a yeshiva than read many of their posts as they would be less jewish.

She is also capable to judge Franklin as many other people judge Hitler, Himmler, and every other major figure, without even ever reaching a closeness to their quality, their circumstances, or even closely understanding them in the very least.

I guess also every Gentile doctor that ever did a surgery is also a murderer. And every scientific experiment that happened in this case was an "oy vey" act of death and 6 trillion multi-kills. Dindu Mengele.



Sinnead on the other hand...Is legit. I'm off to read my Kabbalah Alphabet by Kylee Kuk now.

I remember in one video she kept slandering Brian Ruhe for a picture of a Jew that vaguely resembled him calling him a Dutch Jew or something along the lines of that. I do know however that he invited Evalion, and a 73 year old christian on his show. He's also a Buddhist which I know many of you have variable opinions on but I am going to remain neutral about this and am just stating what I remember because I remember I used to watch alot of his videos in the early days of me being red pilled.
When Anu the Sublime, King of the Annunaki, and Bel, the Lord of heaven and Earth, who decreed the fate of the land, assigned to Marduk, the over-ruling son of Ea, God of righteousness, dominion over earthly man, and make him great among the Igigi

NaziMan12
Posts: 402

Re: Kosher Food

Postby NaziMan12 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:05 pm

I believe eating out is what should be avoided along with a balanced diet. I just had eaten out and got a headache. This has been a popular symptom and I assume it is because alot of these meats are coming from factories in China. HPS Maxine wrote about this and how they will sell rotten meat that goes only to these take-out/dine in places.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 532

Re: Kosher Food

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:22 pm

Take a look at the owners of most food companies and their share holders. There are six major global food companies that handle the majority of the food supply and guess what. ........

You need to add in become breathtarian. Unless you can buy enough land and have the time to work it to grow enough food for a whole year for yourself... A lot of people don't have access to any of what you are putting in your list.

ss666 wrote:I still wouldn't buy Kosher/Halal, why support the Jews?

Alternatives:
1) Your own garden
2) A once a week trip to the rural side and buy from the peasants (sometimes you can pick the fruits/vegetables yourself)
3) Farmers market
4) Trusted Butchers
5) Certified products (not necessarily organic, there are other better labels depending on the country)

At least I'm not eating a sacrificed animal
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666
Posts: 532

Re: Kosher Food

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:26 pm

It turned into a honest discussion on rentagoy as they have throw themselves into this argument to attack an innocent fellow and slander and lie about him over this.

The question is why do you think its okay for rentagoy to use our members for their own advancement and then turn around and steal from us, lie about and slander us...... Because here you are defending them doing that.

SS322 wrote:Okay, this turned into some diss against renegade instead of information about our enemies' food.
666
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666
Posts: 532

Re: Kosher Food

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:33 pm

We parted ways with Ruhe awhile ago when he announced he was going to let jews into his organization. However Rentagoy knew about Ruhe and his praising of jews, letting jews into his group and all this judophilia nonsense and they still teamed up with him. It was only when Shitead had a fight with Ruhe over something they decided to attack him on what they knew all along about him.

Rentagoy also pushed the jewess Rothman on everyone for a long time. Till Rothman even got fed up with Shitead's insane behaviour and went off on her own and this communist nonsense. Of course thanking them for the free advertising.

Europe Gladio wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:Sinnead McMethy suddenly remembered in 2013 or something, that the jews could a danger. She also found they do blood sacrifice rituals and such. So the fact she made it public is her own. Nobody knew beforehand. She literally discovered these things herself, so she owns them. And she is of course the one to decide who is real and who isn't, because McMethy. Such as in the case of Roberts who has really done very valuable work, and for so long. And who has taught thousands of people what is going on, on the means given to him.

Also, whomever says Roberts is jewish, is just blind. He looks Irish, and maybe he has something else in him, but not jewish. He is clearly White. You don't have to look like the statue of Apollo to be White.

Anyone who has ever done decent work against the jews, is actually a fraud. Most of the idiots whom she has in her 'network' that promote Rabbi Christ, do a very good work for White people and the world in general. University of Israel certified. I'd rather go study a yeshiva than read many of their posts as they would be less jewish.

She is also capable to judge Franklin as many other people judge Hitler, Himmler, and every other major figure, without even ever reaching a closeness to their quality, their circumstances, or even closely understanding them in the very least.

I guess also every Gentile doctor that ever did a surgery is also a murderer. And every scientific experiment that happened in this case was an "oy vey" act of death and 6 trillion multi-kills. Dindu Mengele.



Sinnead on the other hand...Is legit. I'm off to read my Kabbalah Alphabet by Kylee Kuk now.

I remember in one video she kept slandering Brian Ruhe for a picture of a Jew that vaguely resembled him calling him a Dutch Jew or something along the lines of that. I do know however that he invited Evalion, and a 73 year old christian on his show. He's also a Buddhist which I know many of you have variable opinions on but I am going to remain neutral about this and am just stating what I remember because I remember I used to watch alot of his videos in the early days of me being red pilled.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666
Posts: 532

Re: Kosher Food

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:41 pm

Its a conspiracytard hipster thing to go after the Founding Fathers of America attacking them with the very freedoms they fought to give you.

Conspiracytards like to claim that somehow despite the constitutional freedoms America was built upon and the fact America was built by design by the Founders to make it nearly impossible to turn into a totalitarian dictatorship to ensure freedom of the People. Somehow this was all a ruse by the Founders to do the opposite of what the Founders actually did. Oh and they did this all on a Flat Earth....

Once you go full conspiracytard you don't come back.

HauptSturm wrote:It did not make sense for her to get angry over that comment about Ben Franklin. We as Americans should all respect the Founding Fathers. To do the opposite is right in line with Antifa, SJWs and BLM.

Sinead complains that fresh fruits and vegetables are not kosher. I don't know the exact reason why they are not classified as Kosher but I can say there are a lot of things that can go wrong with these. Sometimes there is disease outbreak. Many illegal immigrants work the farms. Some of them are complete scum who hate America and Americans. I do not believe one race should farm food for another race. I would be a farmer but the jobs are dominated by non-Whites and everyone is treated like slaves. Often Whites are discriminated against.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

ss666
Posts: 206

Re: Kosher Food

Postby ss666 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:00 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Take a look at the owners of most food companies and their share holders. There are six major global food companies that handle the majority of the food supply and guess what. ........

You need to add in become breathtarian. Unless you can buy enough land and have the time to work it to grow enough food for a whole year for yourself... A lot of people don't have access to any of what you are putting in your list.


I know the food situation is extremely bad, almost no natural food left. Still there are a lot of people who can navigate the system and don't do it.
Plus it's not the individual alone, it's their whole family who completes eachother, or at least should!

HP Mageson666
Posts: 532

Re: Kosher Food

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:18 pm

The situation is a lot of people can't and have to make do with what they can. Telling me not everyone does not relate to what I stated about many people can't.

Guess what else since you don't want to give any money to Jews....... Do U pay Taxes? Purity spiraling on this issue is pointless..

ss666 wrote:I know the food situation is extremely bad, almost no natural food left. Still there are a lot of people who can navigate the system and don't do it.
Plus it's not the individual alone, it's their whole family who completes eachother, or at least should!
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

FancyMancy
Posts: 554

Re: Kosher Food

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Here, everything is taxed. The industries who grow the food are taxed; the commerce, both advertisements and shops, are taxed; the drivers from the farms to the shops's wages are taxed; our wages are taxed; us buying food in the shops are taxed... I am waiting for the dirty jewkike to put a tax on the tax. Then when I get home, my heating is a tax; my electric is a tax; my water is a tax; my rent is a tax; my taxes which are called taxes are taxes; there is also a "permission" tax to watch fucking TV! You have to pay for the dirty jewkike to zombify and rape your mind.

In short - the jew made your birth be conditional - taxed and taxed and taxed until you die - then your family have to be taxed to dispose of you. That's because you're a dirty sinner; you were born, which is your fault, into sin, which is your fault, and you must be punished for that, which, yes, is your fault. Working your arse off in a shit job on minimum wage is fair while the big, fat, dirty jewkike sits on its big fat, dirty jewkike arse laughing and eating its shit, isn't it?

Why does the jew have a big nose? Because it likes the smell of money. Oh, and because air is free.

ss666
Posts: 206

Re: Kosher Food

Postby ss666 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:56 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The situation is a lot of people can't and have to make do with what they can. Telling me not everyone does not relate to what I stated about many people can't.

Guess what else since you don't want to give any money to Jews....... Do U pay Taxes? Purity spiraling on this issue is pointless..


Taxes are a certainty in life (Benjamin Franklin). I get what you say High Priest, the advices are unfortunately impracticable for the majority of people...

NaziMan12
Posts: 402

Re: Kosher Food

Postby NaziMan12 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:33 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Its a conspiracytard hipster thing to go after the Founding Fathers of America attacking them with the very freedoms they fought to give you.

Conspiracytards like to claim that somehow despite the constitutional freedoms America was built upon and the fact America was built by design by the Founders to make it nearly impossible to turn into a totalitarian dictatorship to ensure freedom of the People. Somehow this was all a ruse by the Founders to do the opposite of what the Founders actually did. Oh and they did this all on a Flat Earth....

.


It was designed to mostly keep the Jews out of a leadership position mostly. I don't know any truly evil Gentiles just stupid.

HoodedCobra666
Posts: 141

Re: Kosher Food

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:57 pm

ss666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The situation is a lot of people can't and have to make do with what they can. Telling me not everyone does not relate to what I stated about many people can't.

Guess what else since you don't want to give any money to Jews....... Do U pay Taxes? Purity spiraling on this issue is pointless..


Taxes are a certainty in life (Benjamin Franklin). I get what you say High Priest, the advices are unfortunately impracticable for the majority of people...


The people who say taxation is not important, are communists, and/or do not understand how a country works. There is military protecting you and many other institutions which make your life possible, and they need to have money to survive. Of course when your country is ruled by jews, you dislike giving them money as they steal it, which is absolutely understandable. Also, the money doesn't return to you in anyway, so you see it as pure theft.

If this were not the case, your tax money would be going to build orphanages, streets, hospitals and other major public developments which are to be used by you and everyone else to make life better. Not to just feed the senses of the jews with things they never should have, or to give it to other countries just because they want to boost them to destroy the host nation they infest.

Taxation so long it's normal and there is no theft, is not a negative thing.

User avatar
ASQV13886662080
Posts: 59

Re: Kosher Food

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:47 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
ss666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The situation is a lot of people can't and have to make do with what they can. Telling me not everyone does not relate to what I stated about many people can't.

Guess what else since you don't want to give any money to Jews....... Do U pay Taxes? Purity spiraling on this issue is pointless..


Taxes are a certainty in life (Benjamin Franklin). I get what you say High Priest, the advices are unfortunately impracticable for the majority of people...


The people who say taxation is not important, are communists, and/or do not understand how a country works. There is military protecting you and many other institutions which make your life possible, and they need to have money to survive. Of course when your country is ruled by jews, you dislike giving them money as they steal it, which is absolutely understandable. Also, the money doesn't return to you in anyway, so you see it as pure theft.

If this were not the case, your tax money would be going to build orphanages, streets, hospitals and other major public developments which are to be used by you and everyone else to make life better. Not to just feed the senses of the jews with things they never should have, or to give it to other countries just because they want to boost them to destroy the host nation they infest.

Taxation so long it's normal and there is no theft, is not a negative thing.


Your reply was impeccable.

I was reading the thread with an eventual intent to ask HP Mageson about the taxation topic, as I had read something by another SS, Shubham Rane about taxation and the Third Reich.

I like to realize that something I so naively used to believe was a corrupt concept is in actuality a major contribution to the coherence of civilization.

As we all know from your sermons on such, civilization is the ideal status of an elevated collective consciousness, whose people are transcending base instincts for meta physical unity.

Sorry for the long irrelevant reply, but I have one more anecdotal contemplation to add.

I actually was thinking about how our brain or any network works, and that conceptually a basic thing creating many more things is superior, versus an entire systems which do one simple thing like moving our arm or shouting.

I then came to realize that any mad elements can reverberate one simple thing into many, but to have a network to keep the entire complex being in check to act with unanimous force is actually superior in longterm beneficiary survival.

This is just as the races separating to develop amongst their own sentience, while cohering as one world with respect to each other in order to protect the whole.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 278
Location: Aryasthan

Re: Kosher Food

Postby Stormblood » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:41 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
ss666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The situation is a lot of people can't and have to make do with what they can. Telling me not everyone does not relate to what I stated about many people can't.

Guess what else since you don't want to give any money to Jews....... Do U pay Taxes? Purity spiraling on this issue is pointless..


Taxes are a certainty in life (Benjamin Franklin). I get what you say High Priest, the advices are unfortunately impracticable for the majority of people...


The people who say taxation is not important, are communists, and/or do not understand how a country works. There is military protecting you and many other institutions which make your life possible, and they need to have money to survive. Of course when your country is ruled by jews, you dislike giving them money as they steal it, which is absolutely understandable. Also, the money doesn't return to you in anyway, so you see it as pure theft.

If this were not the case, your tax money would be going to build orphanages, streets, hospitals and other major public developments which are to be used by you and everyone else to make life better. Not to just feed the senses of the jews with things they never should have, or to give it to other countries just because they want to boost them to destroy the host nation they infest.

Taxation so long it's normal and there is no theft, is not a negative thing.


Taxation that way would be great. Still it's ridiculous to pay taxes for your own properties: your own house and your own car for example. Also imported goods, which already belong to you the moment you pay for them, before they even get to customs. That's theft. But other taxes are fine in a NS country.

Quotes | Current RTR Schedule | How to Obliterate Saturn | Aura of Protections | Eyesight test: Ongoing

To contact me: lockspeedster(dot)[email protected](dot)com Please don't abuse it

HP Mageson666
Posts: 532

Re: Kosher Food

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Taxation in our own society is patriotic duty which allows for a base line of redistribution of wealth to provide critical infrastructure and services society needs to exist, prosper and function. A simple flat tax can do this easily as in our society the money goes to the services not to never ending jew wars and schemes.

With advanced tech we already have now the cost of living can be brought down to where the only bill's one pays is a simple flat tax that covers everything. With free energy tech everyone can have a power unit on their home that is small and last forever and powers all their energy needs for free. We can have automated green houses that grow organic food all year around that can be supplied to food supply banks were you can go and get what you need for free and farmers can be paid by the government to do organic animal farming. Food by this simple flat tax can become free in the sense what you pay on the tax is nothing compared to what you would have to spend in a week on food.

So their is a basic way to eliminate power bills and food bills. With government education in our society that can also eliminate education costs to nothing. Also cost can be bought down and wages high to the level the work week can be lowered to three days a week. Automotive engines will have to be switched to free energy and in time the government will take over the production of them. And built for quality and functional ability in different models for services and life. The current automotive industry is a scam based on planned obsolesce and other money schemes. When a vehicle is built that lasts for forever the automotive industry will be out of business. Without combustion energies new automotive technology can last for decades mostly likely.


HoodedCobra666 wrote:
ss666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The situation is a lot of people can't and have to make do with what they can. Telling me not everyone does not relate to what I stated about many people can't.

Guess what else since you don't want to give any money to Jews....... Do U pay Taxes? Purity spiraling on this issue is pointless..


Taxes are a certainty in life (Benjamin Franklin). I get what you say High Priest, the advices are unfortunately impracticable for the majority of people...


The people who say taxation is not important, are communists, and/or do not understand how a country works. There is military protecting you and many other institutions which make your life possible, and they need to have money to survive. Of course when your country is ruled by jews, you dislike giving them money as they steal it, which is absolutely understandable. Also, the money doesn't return to you in anyway, so you see it as pure theft.

If this were not the case, your tax money would be going to build orphanages, streets, hospitals and other major public developments which are to be used by you and everyone else to make life better. Not to just feed the senses of the jews with things they never should have, or to give it to other countries just because they want to boost them to destroy the host nation they infest.

Taxation so long it's normal and there is no theft, is not a negative thing.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

FancyMancy
Posts: 554

Re: Kosher Food

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:38 pm

ASQV13886662080 wrote:I actually was thinking about how our brain or any network works, and that conceptually a basic thing creating many more things is superior, versus an entire systems which do one simple thing like moving our arm or shouting.

I then came to realize that any mad elements can reverberate one simple thing into many, but to have a network to keep the entire complex being in check to act with unanimous force is actually superior in longterm beneficiary survival.

The 666 WWW is as such. I am not an expert on the topic but here's my basic understanding of a part of it.

Mahine Code is the lowest level of programming required to get a computer doing things. The Central Processing Unit (CPU) has to have painstaking input of innumerable commands to make things happen. This input code is vast. Each architecture (AMD v Intel, etc.) has their own. In order to put a single sentence on your computer screen, which to a Human is a most basic and simple thing, the CPU and Machine Code requires a very high amount of code. Simply.

"On top of" that, or perhaps the next level up, is Assemby Language. This is much easier for a Human to decipher - you can have a command in Assembly Language which does 1 single thing, but that 1 single thing encapsulates all the relevant Machine Code, to do that thing.

From there, we have many programmes (software). After this, we have a network - 2 or more computers connected together. Then we have the - or an - internet.

It's a metaphor for the Human Mind, Soul, and Body. We should create more than one other internets. Fuck the jew off and rape it of its life and money for once - and for all.

HP Mageson666 wrote:When a vehicle is built that lasts for forever the automotive industry will be out of business

I was told that there was a man who invented an engine which produces a high amount of energy, but (((they))) either bought him out or decided to get rid of him.

NaziMan12
Posts: 402

Re: Kosher Food

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 pm

I think you should probably limit processed foods or at the least shop at the many stores who now offer no artificial ingredients in many of their foods. I created a thread that shows that many ingredients are known to be powerful industrial cleaners and are actually toxic at high levels. This is the reason why eating the processed foods that contain these very ingredients could be bad. Though, there is only a few of them that I've listed in the Nightmare foods thread. viewtopic.php?f=17&t=56

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 106

Re: Kosher Food

Postby Wotanwarrior » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:28 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:I think you should probably limit processed foods or at the least shop at the many stores who now offer no artificial ingredients in many of their foods. I created a thread that shows that many ingredients are known to be powerful industrial cleaners and are actually toxic at high levels. This is the reason why eating the processed foods that contain these very ingredients could be bad. Though, there is only a few of them that I've listed in the Nightmare foods thread. viewtopic.php?f=17&t=56



Many of these chemical additives that carry processed foods such as nitrites, monosodium glutamate, polyphosphates, ect, are proven to cause cancer and many other diseases in the long run.
And then for a food to receive the Kosher certificate it has to be free of these chemical additives, what a cohendence!

User avatar
ASQV13886662080
Posts: 59

Re: Kosher Food

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:59 am

FancyMancy wrote:
ASQV13886662080 wrote:I actually was thinking about how our brain or any network works, and that conceptually a basic thing creating many more things is superior, versus an entire systems which do one simple thing like moving our arm or shouting.

I then came to realize that any mad elements can reverberate one simple thing into many, but to have a network to keep the entire complex being in check to act with unanimous force is actually superior in longterm beneficiary survival.

The 666 WWW is as such. I am not an expert on the topic but here's my basic understanding of a part of it.

Mahine Code is the lowest level of programming required to get a computer doing things. The Central Processing Unit (CPU) has to have painstaking input of innumerable commands to make things happen. This input code is vast. Each architecture (AMD v Intel, etc.) has their own. In order to put a single sentence on your computer screen, which to a Human is a most basic and simple thing, the CPU and Machine Code requires a very high amount of code. Simply.

"On top of" that, or perhaps the next level up, is Assemby Language. This is much easier for a Human to decipher - you can have a command in Assembly Language which does 1 single thing, but that 1 single thing encapsulates all the relevant Machine Code, to do that thing.

From there, we have many programmes (software). After this, we have a network - 2 or more computers connected together. Then we have the - or an - internet.

It's a metaphor for the Human Mind, Soul, and Body. We should create more than one other internets. Fuck the jew off and rape it of its life and money for once - and for all.

HP Mageson666 wrote:When a vehicle is built that lasts for forever the automotive industry will be out of business

I was told that there was a man who invented an engine which produces a high amount of energy, but (((they))) either bought him out or decided to get rid of him.


A fellow abstract technology enthusiast huh?

I will go out on a limb and assume you know more in depth on computers than I do.

I really need to start reading my books lol.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

FancyMancy
Posts: 554

Re: Kosher Food

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:07 pm

ASQV13886662080 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
ASQV13886662080 wrote:I actually was thinking about how our brain or any network works, and that conceptually a basic thing creating many more things is superior, versus an entire systems which do one simple thing like moving our arm or shouting.

I then came to realize that any mad elements can reverberate one simple thing into many, but to have a network to keep the entire complex being in check to act with unanimous force is actually superior in longterm beneficiary survival.

The 666 WWW is as such. I am not an expert on the topic but here's my basic understanding of a part of it.

Mahine Code is the lowest level of programming required to get a computer doing things. The Central Processing Unit (CPU) has to have painstaking input of innumerable commands to make things happen. This input code is vast. Each architecture (AMD v Intel, etc.) has their own. In order to put a single sentence on your computer screen, which to a Human is a most basic and simple thing, the CPU and Machine Code requires a very high amount of code. Simply.

"On top of" that, or perhaps the next level up, is Assemby Language. This is much easier for a Human to decipher - you can have a command in Assembly Language which does 1 single thing, but that 1 single thing encapsulates all the relevant Machine Code, to do that thing.

From there, we have many programmes (software). After this, we have a network - 2 or more computers connected together. Then we have the - or an - internet.

It's a metaphor for the Human Mind, Soul, and Body. We should create more than one other internets. Fuck the jew off and rape it of its life and money for once - and for all.

HP Mageson666 wrote:When a vehicle is built that lasts for forever the automotive industry will be out of business

I was told that there was a man who invented an engine which produces a high amount of energy, but (((they))) either bought him out or decided to get rid of him.


A fellow abstract technology enthusiast huh?

I will go out on a limb and assume you know more in depth on computers than I do.

I really need to start reading my books lol.

Humbly, I know a thing or two. The Simple Wikipaedia helps a bit.

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 43

Re: Kosher Food

Postby HauptSturm » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K8eccxyGCM

Scott Roberts revisits the Kosher food topic. Watch it if you want. It's kind of a long video though.
When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high. - Adolf Hilter

User avatar
SS322
Posts: 21

Re: Kosher Food

Postby SS322 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:26 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:It turned into a honest discussion on rentagoy as they have throw themselves into this argument to attack an innocent fellow and slander and lie about him over this.

The question is why do you think its okay for rentagoy to use our members for their own advancement and then turn around and steal from us, lie about and slander us...... Because here you are defending them doing that.

SS322 wrote:Okay, this turned into some diss against renegade instead of information about our enemies' food.
666


Sorry, I didn't mean to defend these vegan flat earthers. I never really followed their stuff, only watched some of Sinead's music parodies and rants before she attacked Joy of Satan. Thus I didn't know about many things in this post and simply lacked context. I just expected the original post to focus more on kosher food but as I see a big conversation has emerged. Sorry also for late and off topic reply.

Heil Satanas!

666

NaziMan12
Posts: 402

Re: Kosher Food

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:17 pm

I looked at a non-kosher food label and it had quite a few ingredients with the word aluminum in it. I'm sure that is not good and I've never seen those ingredients in the vast majority of foods that we all consume that have the various Kosher symbols on them. I want to share that I actually had had this idea of eating only kosher food about a year ago and ate this way for a few months until I looked into non GMO for some time.

The organic stuff seems like a scam to me that originated from jewish businessmen in the E.U or Jewish Union (Europe). Notice how Russia has it instituted and encourages it. Any ways I think kosher products are a safe bet and you hardly have to try as most stuff has the symbolism.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest