Master Race

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666
Posts: 532

Master Race

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:56 pm

This was from a forum thread on the subject and my reply:

Context of what defines a master race needs to be put forth first.

The fact is within the context of the eternal path of the cosmos the White Race on this planet is the most evolved of the races this has given us the higher creative, consciousness and spiritual character that allow for us to accomplish what we do. However we also have weakness the enemy exploit to the max. Hitler warned about this in his work which is the real "bible" for the world. The Jews seek out and empower the degenerate and worst aspects of our race to use against the rest of us.

I would honestly call the Japanese a superior race and the example of a superior racial consciousness that we need to learn from. The Jews just can't fuck these people around. The Japanese rejected xianity and removed xianity from their nation. They later rejected it again after the second war when they read the bible and realize it was disgusting. Their racial consciousness is too powerful for it. The racial consciousness of Blacks is also impressive and unbendable. The Black Nationalist leader Marcus Garvey was already promoting National Socialism for the entire Black Race in his day under the program he put forth. A Japanese diplomat once told Devi "We Japanese are National Socialist too we just call it something different."

Nation Socialism is eternal that is why different races and their leaders have always had these organic ideals and practiced them.

Hitler stated National Socialism was about developing the positive traits in your own People and celebrating them in your own People. This is normal and we all know it.


Also the acknowledging of the hierarchy of nature and its bio-diversity is just observation of the universe we exist within. Its not a statement on other races as a negative. The Jews are the original ones to tell us it is a negative. But they go home and read the Torah were all non Jews are animals, they are willful hypocrites who do the oppose of what they obnoxiously lecture us on.

Every race is seeking its ultimate outcome of the full development of its own being thought evolution which is a spiritual-gene design.

The sissy egalitarians on both the left and right are trained by Jews to crap themselves at any positive mention of the White Race. Racial egalitarianism and globalism all races are one and such are literally originally in the doctrines of the Jewish rabbi's in their own texts when they talk about the Goyim. The Jew is the author of this idea and hence why they built xianity on it. Leveling all the Gentiles down into a degenerated mass that can't offer them any resistance. As we can see from the Jewish State which is racist caste system where Jews ban books that encourage race mixing between Jews and Arabs. This fake anti-racism is not for the Jews only the Goyim.

Racial egalitarianism is just a false idea the Jews developed to destroyed the Gentiles with.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

User avatar
HorusLucis
Posts: 70
Location: Nairobi,Kenya

Re: Master Race

Postby HorusLucis » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:35 pm

Great post HP, And i was thinking it this way,the jews promote race mixing in their shitty book of jewish witchcraft(after all,it's a tool designed to damn Gentiles)Moses married a Midianite<zipporah>,Esther got married the powerful king xerxes of Persia(which resulted in masaccre of lots of Persians).
And now,to the present,in where i live,i noted with alot of concern,most of white men in Masonic Lodges(in my area) are married to young Black ladies.
Meaning the jews are just out to do away with a pure race.
Hail Satan!
www.exposingchristianity.com
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

Quietlysings
Posts: 43

Re: Master Race

Postby Quietlysings » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:05 pm

Yes most definitly. And the jews a parasital at the soul level. They feed off of humans as thay cannot create energy forthemselves. And by reversing the torah we prevent infected gentiles from giving their energy.
Hail Satan
:mrgreen:

Eric13
Posts: 51

Re: Master Race

Postby Eric13 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:35 pm

Haha speaking of the awesomeness of the Japanese, I came accross this article today.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-42009839

The company and the city litterally appoligize for the bus departing 20 seconds ahead of schedule. One person on twitter pointed out that during a trip in Israel, the jew bus driver closed the door on his hip and drove off with his leg hanging out and laughing. There's the differece.

BoRn of fire
Posts: 65

Re: Master Race

Postby BoRn of fire » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:56 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:This was from a forum thread on the subject and my reply:

Context of what defines a master race needs to be put forth first.

The fact is within the context of the eternal path of the cosmos the White Race on this planet is the most evolved of the races this has given us the higher creative, consciousness and spiritual character that allow for us to accomplish what we do. However we also have weakness the enemy exploit to the max. Hitler warned about this in his work which is the real "bible" for the world. The Jews seek out and empower the degenerate and worst aspects of our race to use against the rest of us.

I would honestly call the Japanese a superior race and the example of a superior racial consciousness that we need to learn from. The Jews just can't fuck these people around. The Japanese rejected xianity and removed xianity from their nation. They later rejected it again after the second war when they read the bible and realize it was disgusting. Their racial consciousness is too powerful for it. The racial consciousness of Blacks is also impressive and unbendable. The Black Nationalist leader Marcus Garvey was already promoting National Socialism for the entire Black Race in his day under the program he put forth. A Japanese diplomat once told Devi "We Japanese are National Socialist too we just call it something different."

Nation Socialism is eternal that is why different races and their leaders have always had these organic ideals and practiced them.

Hitler stated National Socialism was about developing the positive traits in your own People and celebrating them in your own People. This is normal and we all know it.


Also the acknowledging of the hierarchy of nature and its bio-diversity is just observation of the universe we exist within. Its not a statement on other races as a negative. The Jews are the original ones to tell us it is a negative. But they go home and read the Torah were all non Jews are animals, they are willful hypocrites who do the oppose of what they obnoxiously lecture us on.

Every race is seeking its ultimate outcome of the full development of its own being thought evolution which is a spiritual-gene design.

The sissy egalitarians on both the left and right are trained by Jews to crap themselves at any positive mention of the White Race. Racial egalitarianism and globalism all races are one and such are literally originally in the doctrines of the Jewish rabbi's in their own texts when they talk about the Goyim. The Jew is the author of this idea and hence why they built xianity on it. Leveling all the Gentiles down into a degenerated mass that can't offer them any resistance. As we can see from the Jewish State which is racist caste system where Jews ban books that encourage race mixing between Jews and Arabs. This fake anti-racism is not for the Jews only the Goyim.

Racial egalitarianism is just a false idea the Jews developed to destroyed the Gentiles with.

So true HP aslong as a race gives the enemy a foothold (accepting xianity Islam etc) that race can b dumbed down and corrupted like with the black an white race , the enemy finds the a way to bring our the worst. the Japanese by rejecting the bible an enemy filth has not given the foothold thus keeping them on that superior level they are after all the nation of the dragon Hail Satan

NaziMan12
Posts: 402

Re: Master Race

Postby NaziMan12 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:25 pm

The problem is people look at the ancient Romans and Greeks who took slaves and use that as evidence that the whites are bent on world domination and slavery. Now this is the fundamental of proletarianism/marxism in general and needs to be addressed. If you look at ancient Egypt they did not have slaves and their history goes back 10,000 plus years and they were the most advanced civilization.

NaziMan12
Posts: 402

Re: Master Race

Postby NaziMan12 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:34 pm

Whites are natural scientists and science is just the pursuit of truth - every white is a scientist in their own way. Thus, they create the greatest civilizations because technology is nothing without artists, social leaders and business leaders.

NaziMan12
Posts: 402

Re: Master Race

Postby NaziMan12 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:23 pm

Nationalism is a ofcourse a seperation of the races first and foremost, but when we zoom in on European or White nationalism we can see there was an attempt at some point to put walls between the nations for whatever reason and by whomever that may have been.

The fact is Nationalism at it's core should or is a love of the family as your parents are your mentors or as HP Mageson put it they are your biological gods. The second part of Nationalism is admiration of the past greats of the individual countries and how that developed into individual Nation nationalism. The fact is no matter if you are Spanish or Russian or inbetween those geographically you are white.

Admiration of all countries greats will inspire you and is a recipe for success in general because it pushes you to succeed. Heinrich Himmler has a quote that was shared by a member here named Natalie Lion Heart. Ofcourse also the family is where you get individual personality traits but that is a mute point in Nationalism.

Cacique Satanás
Posts: 26

Re: Master Race

Postby Cacique Satanás » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:42 am

Japanese people and their emperor rejected christianity and banned it from their society since it was a huge plague.

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-Christia ... t-in-Japan

HoodedCobra666
Posts: 141

Re: Master Race

Postby HoodedCobra666 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:46 pm

Hitler stated if the Whites were to fail in this war, the only one who would be able to put a cultural and otherwise fight against the Jew would be the Japanese and other people. They would be the only ones to resist their advance. The Japanese have showed this. They are the best example of success nowadays. Their country is superior to half of White countries, and the cultural cancer of xianity has not poisoned them to a total extent.

User avatar
HeilOdin666
Posts: 93

Re: Master Race

Postby HeilOdin666 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:17 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Hitler stated if the Whites were to fail in this war, the only one who would be able to put a cultural and otherwise fight against the Jew would be the Japanese and other people. They would be the only ones to resist their advance. The Japanese have showed this. They are the best example of success nowadays. Their country is superior to half of White countries, and the cultural cancer of xianity has not poisoned them to a total extent.


I agree. I have huge respect for the Japanese. I've always liked them the best of all the asians and actually as far as we have fallen in the west there is much to learn from them and maybe incorporate into our lives here. Not that i want to do all their customs but there is wisdom and lines of thinking that are good.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 83
Location: Internet, "The Craddle of 21th White Supremacy"

Re: Master Race

Postby Egon » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:20 pm

I think from all the White peoples the Icelandics are doing great like the Japanese are for Asians, in the sense of resisting xtianity and heaving a great civilization.

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Hitler stated if the Whites were to fail in this war, the only one who would be able to put a cultural and otherwise fight against the Jew would be the Japanese and other people. They would be the only ones to resist their advance. The Japanese have showed this. They are the best example of success nowadays. Their country is superior to half of White countries, and the cultural cancer of xianity has not poisoned them to a total extent.

rufus
Posts: 23

Re: Master Race

Postby rufus » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:24 pm

what about north Korea,they are also against Christianity,as a matter of fact they know quite well about Jews and there filth,I read one of there propaganda were they demnished the bible and the western elite of controlling the masses,it suprised me because for so long america has been talking about how they are a communist state and how their people does not have freedom,but that is totally false,from what I saw these people know about what's really going on,and that's why the U.S government hate them so much,just saying though,if your one of those people who believe north korea is what they say they are,this is totally false as they have done this to sadam hosein at iraq and gadaffi because they both knew what was happening and gadaffi wanted to build an African bank which means africa will no longer operate with world bank,so meaning he had to be killed,same here is going for north Korean leader as he is just trying to save his people from Jewish infiltration,just talking though cause I see the heat that is going on

HP Mageson666
Posts: 532

Re: Master Race

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:47 pm

You do understand something's here right....

The Soviet Union and the Soviet Red Army was run by Jews........

The Kim's were put into power by the Soviet Union and the first Kim was an officer in the Soviet Army.....

North Korea is run by Communist China

Communist China was created and is still run by Jews....

Communism was created by Jews......

Communism is secular Christianity the Jews just moved the goal posts around on their program. Even the Pope states this.

The first Kim praised xianity and stated many of the principals of Juche were built on Christianity.

The catholic church just built a new church in North Korea not that long ago....

The Kim's are Asian Jews in all likely reality.


rufus wrote:what about north Korea,they are also against Christianity,as a matter of fact they know quite well about Jews and there filth,I read one of there propaganda were they demnished the bible and the western elite of controlling the masses,it suprised me because for so long america has been talking about how they are a communist state and how their people does not have freedom,but that is totally false,from what I saw these people know about what's really going on,and that's why the U.S government hate them so much,just saying though,if your one of those people who believe north korea is what they say they are,this is totally false as they have done this to sadam hosein at iraq and gadaffi because they both knew what was happening and gadaffi wanted to build an African bank which means africa will no longer operate with world bank,so meaning he had to be killed,same here is going for north Korean leader as he is just trying to save his people from Jewish infiltration,just talking though cause I see the heat that is going on
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Roswitha
Posts: 46

Re: Master Race

Postby Roswitha » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:41 pm

If you look on Youtube, about things the government doesn't want you to know about north korea, the people earn VERY little, hardly enough to even buy food from, and many of the people in the lower class are doing illegal smuggling of electronics, which pay much more than their 8 hour day jobs.

North Korea is isolated.

They may have a fancy city, but there is barely any electricity in there.


If you claim that they are 'wealthy' and such, I don't think that that is true at all.
Every place has problems nowadays.

rufus
Posts: 23

Re: Master Race

Postby rufus » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:54 am

Roswitha wrote:If you look on Youtube, about things the government doesn't want you to know about north korea, the people earn VERY little, hardly enough to even buy food from, and many of the people in the lower class are doing illegal smuggling of electronics, which pay much more than their 8 hour day jobs.

North Korea is isolated.

They may have a fancy city, but there is barely any electricity in there.


If you claim that they are 'wealthy' and such, I don't think that that is true at all.
Every place has problems nowadays.

NaziMan12
Posts: 402

Re: Master Race

Postby NaziMan12 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:37 am

The First Kim's father was connected with a Christian minister in some way - which I found odd but not surprising given the nature of Communism.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 278
Location: Aryasthan

Re: Master Race

Postby Stormblood » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:51 pm

Is it not? Kim is an Asian Jew. Be mindful of that.

Quotes | Current RTR Schedule | How to Obliterate Saturn | Aura of Protections | Eyesight test: Ongoing

To contact me: lockspeedster(dot)[email protected](dot)com Please don't abuse it

Aquarius
Posts: 290

Re: Master Race

Postby Aquarius » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:11 pm

rufus wrote:north Korea is not a communist state
You are so true, in fact it's just a democracy in which people cannot escape or will get shot, and people are hungry and earn close to nothing, definitely not communism.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 532

Re: Master Race

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:48 pm

Rufus please stop trying to post literally North Korean propaganda about how wonderful it is to have the crazy rocket man's boot in your back.

The North Korean economic system is called the Royal Court by those in the know. All of the GDP of North Korea goes into the Kim's private bank that they use mainly to bribe other top officials with to stay in power. While most of the country can't keep their lights on and millions have died of starvation. Their system of Juche is a brutal caste system that lives of those on the bottom are subject to rape, torture and murder by the state at any time and to starve to death.

You can note in their propaganda photo's most of the people are malnourished and half starved. The most high food store in their capital has the same crap you would find in a gas station store over here. Any wealth the individual might have is because they are smuggling and part of the underground illegal economy people always create in Communist nations to attempt to survive.

The entire way of life in North Korea is being in one big prison including the underground economy. Kim is holding his entire nation hostage with the Army, secret police and total control of every aspect of life. That is how Communism works. And he is taking orders from the Jewish elites that run the Communist Party in China who are Chinese and Western jews.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

rufus
Posts: 23

Re: Master Race

Postby rufus » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:59 am

OK whatever I quit

rufus
Posts: 23

Re: Master Race

Postby rufus » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:09 am

i have never heard of north koreans dying of hunger only that they are poor.but remember Iraq did not have nuclear weapons and Nazis were not trying to take over the world and also gadaffi was not trying to kill his people,but this was all spread by whom...the news.am just of what I have learnt from history but anyway...hands out

HP Mageson666
Posts: 532

Re: Master Race

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:45 pm

Its well documented thousands have died from starvation in North Korea this is due to communist central planning which cause storages and famines and the bulk of the food going to the rulers and army caste. Also using hunger and low food rations to keep the populace in a mentally and physically weakened state. They rule threw scarcity. It gives them greater control over the population.

The UN sent in observers during one famine and the North Koreans agreed to show them three villages to prove they were not having a famine they showed them one village three times with a different name on it each. This village was full of well fed people placed there for this visit this is the level the communists go to lie and demand everyone else play make believe with them.

Forty million people were also starved to death in Communist China and millions in the USSR.

Telling me about Nazi Germany and Iraq does not mean anything about North Korea. Each has to be taken on a case by case example and examined on their own.

Note the Jews that run America intervened against General McArthur's plan to defeat North Korea and invaded and destroy Mao in China and end Communism in both nations and free the peoples of both. Truman who was a puppet of the Jewish elites had McArthur fired from his position and the Jews then worked to sabotage the NATO war effort against China and North Korea. They wanted their Communism to take over totally. However the blow back on the Jewish elites was patriotic elements within the government started to purge the open Communist agents in the government from the FDR days and Truman admin, this was done under McCarthy. Truman was even giving Stalin atomic components on orders from his Jewish bosses.The Jews tried to control the opposition against their Communism in America with the JBS being funded by the Rockefeller's behind the scenes. This caused men like Commander Rockwell who was a United States Navy Commander to fund the American Nazi Party to address the actual problem behind Communism in America, the Jews.

rufus wrote:i have never heard of north koreans dying of hunger only that they are poor.but remember Iraq did not have nuclear weapons and Nazis were not trying to take over the world and also gadaffi was not trying to kill his people,but this was all spread by whom...the news.am just of what I have learnt from history but anyway...hands out
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ignisalas and 2 guests