Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Akhenaton

I know this is old but I had a question regarding this. if Tut was a hybrid, what is possibly the real story of the deaths allegedly resultant from the excavation of his tomb?

There is a JoyOfSatan article on it here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/curses.html

The curse of Tut could be true because the Egyptian priests usually was put curses against the tomb robbers.

Also interesting as it is that there have been historians who claimed that the two statues that are known as the Colossi of Memnon, was actually the pharaoh Senusret III also known as Sesostris.

Athena's golden helmet is the symbol of the risen serpent the gold halo. Nike the image that Athena held in Her hand is the activated genius or Demon of the transformed soul.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Athena has no elongated head.

It's called a fucking... Helmet.

I realized that later, after my message was published, I remember perfectly that who wrote that about elongated skulls promoted many "new age alien theory" nonsense.

A lot of jews are seen to have a deformed head, and seeing them wear a tight cap on it is funny.
They have weird jaw as well. Weird weak teeths too..

Just today I saw this on reddit:

A lot of xians are seen to have affected by this weird big face/head problem. The pic above posted on IndianPeopleFacebook subreddit

---

As seen is of a xian guy ending Rodrigues in blotted out name. It's actually very weird to see this abrahamic alien disease.

Frankly, I'm a Satanist (COS) and I'm proud of my white heritage! Me and my parents have been following JOS for almost 2 months now!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back