The Lesson Of Insane Clown Posse

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

The Lesson Of Insane Clown Posse

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:20 pm

Years ago when Insane Clown Posse became big and the Juggalo fandom started their subculture. I knew people who were into this and they showed this subculture to me.

I noticed the entire subculture is based on resentment, self hatred, hatred for others deemed to be in the wrong class and hatred for society in general. And a preached attitude of open destruction for these groups and society in general. Their main message expressed in songs in which they preach the destruction of all races, classes, nations and cultures to come together into a big blob of nothingness in a open anarcho-communist global society. In which everything that triggers their resentments is destroyed so they don't have to be triggered anymore rather then just get therapy. The entire message of Insane Clown Posse is literally open Communism.

Then Insane Clown Posse comes out and admits they are Fundamentalist Christians and have been indoctrinating their fans into Christianity the entire time secretly thought their music and subculture.

What is the lesson... The basic social psychology of Christianity is that of Communism Which is what was found in psychological reports from the 1920's that compared Communists with Fundamentalist Christians and found they share the same psychology. It also shows that Insane Clown Posse while promoting a Christian message in a secular hidden fashion was just promoting literal Communism. The only difference between Christianity and Communism is one has a dead Jew on a stick. So what just dig up Marx and slap his dead body on two pieces of wood. You have the same program.

NaziMan12

Re: The Lesson Of Insane Clown Posse

Postby NaziMan12 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:29 pm

I think the underlying message of Christianity is to remain spiritually defenseless and be a victim of the "times" which is really the Jews as far as I know. Communism is very similar. Marxists preach that there is no soul and that becoming spiritually strong -or strengthening your weaknesses - is not a real science.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:31 pm

I just had a feeling you were going to bring up the insane clown posse subculture hp mageson. Im so glad you did. As i remember when i was a very young teen i was into this very subculture. And looking back it damn near destroyed my mental state and life. they get the kids with the fucked up start in life, and they put on this silly veil of carnival excrement to reil them in. And then the degeneration comes much faster. The energies associated with it, and the circus act to cover their shit show. Trys to gets young kids to think their so cool..... I see so clearly now how much of a gift Satan gives to his people. And how much better off we have it. I see those clowns now for the utter weakness and rotting corpses they make themselves to be. Saturn will catch up quickly to them, they brought the decay onto themselves.

Arcadia

Postby Arcadia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:58 pm

Ah yes, the Insane Clown Posse. Relevant in the mainstream for one single line only to be laughed at for it anyway.
"Fucking magnets, how do they work?"

That one line more or less symbolizes much of what's assbackwards about the group and what they preach. The false equality and desire for everyone to be part of the same grey blob is just the beginning of the Xian stupidity that is being shilled by this music. The song's other intent, to note, ties into a line from Jeebus himself, which, paraphrasing, he tells his followers to be "like children." And not in the pure or innocent way either, that is not implied. Rather it was to have the knowledge or wisdom of children, aka know nothing and be absolutely naive. The implication is simply as... Don't bother to understand the world around you. Don't worry about scientific progress or trying to improve our knowledge as a species, no. Everything's just a "miracle", don't think about it, don't question it.

It's the pure antithesis of the Pagan schools of thought from the ancient days. "Let no wise man among us" was the battle cry of many a Xian during their earliest days. Here it is again, being repeated to a new generation. Lo and behold, even in spite of how jew riddled the scientific community is, the "proud to be stupid" sentiment is spreading across America like a wildfire. It harkens back even further to Genesis itself. After all, it all began with the jew god terrified of man eating an apple from the tree of wisdom. Ah, how symbolic this notion continues to be.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:01 pm

That video was about promoting creationism. They don't hide it anymore they have a video with Violent Jay walking down the street carrying a cross and singing in a church about why everyone should bow to jeboo.

ASQV13886662080

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:51 am

Years ago in highschool I had encountered what I felt to be a questionable group people here and there which usually associated with this juggalo sub culture.

I was in my second or so year of being a dedicated Satanist and I had began reading about our ties with NS and the opposition to communism, but was still a novice in the actual structure and history of such.

I remember some typical lanky in all black emo type with his one girlfriend and they were an emotional wreck to begin with.

That annoying fuck had tried to propose to me in some conversation how communism is looked down on but would arrange for everyone to have some home even if its not the best quality etc.

I always think back about people like them who I am disgusted to share a generation with.

These people are straight up retarded and psychotic, but the juggalo "family" (christian sub cult) is just judeo slavery in its belligerent form, nothing new except for the trending expression of such moral trash.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:54 am

Wow that's actually so true. The other day someone sent me a video of a kid with that hyper-aging disorder and I said something like, "I feel as though this is the single individual on Earth for whom it is fair to listen to ICP." The reason being communism is you know, for the disabled in a sense.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:43 am

Juggalos for life bitch!

https://youtu.be/rJV6PwOQD74

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:59 am

Their subculture also seems to be focused on the idea of "acceptance", where "accepting everybody" is seen as a good trait. Similar to how Xianity and Communism appeal to the least productive elements of a society and try to incite them against the stronger groups.

DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:42 pm

HailVictory88 wrote:Their subculture also seems to be focused on the idea of "acceptance", where "accepting everybody" is seen as a good trait/try to incite them against the stronger groups.

My problem with revolutionaries, destroy, if they cannot attain, or in discovery of creation build.

Stratification is necessary to give life meaning, even tension, and pleasure to experiences in tandem with ascension. To facilitate desire and the creation of beauty, to give a uniqe work of art and an individual public value.

Otherwise art and culture De-evolve with the Political correct Aesthetically and philosophically challenged mental degenerates.

Reducing everything to commonality and caste-less slave state, also serves other purposes, other agendas but annoys all who have to be subject to the by products of its sociological and culture effects. There heaven is what is thought of as disgusting, eternal torment to any sentient life.

The only pleasure left to them is rather emotionless generic and pointless sex with other lank haired clones, that really have hardly any functioning self. The perfect slave race.

There is a valid need now for sub cultures, other media, and such to maintain the sanity of what I like to think of as Men and Women. They even want to reduce gender to a single thing, pretty soon they will be a a blot of cells on tissue paper trying to sign into facebook. WTF? No special snowflakes, there they have that right.

There serious horror films or drama for example are comedy, only they don't see that, they think its a real movie. That whats so bad. They dont really know anything but Fuking, texting/facebook and technical crap without the aesthetic innovation and spirit of air that may make such worthwhile! They are comical, that is why everything must be a joke to them because they are satire on humans! :lol:
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:52 am

Honestly they died to me when they said it was never about the dark carnival, but about god.

Just like with eminem, I only listened to them because I had nothing else at the time, and the actual music (not the lyrics) vibed with me. Though I now listen to electronic music for that :)

It's interesting I actually used to like their music, makes me wonder what programming I may have picked up from countless hours of looping their songs.
He who does nothing, gets nothing. - Satan

Praise the sun!

Hail Satan!!

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:08 pm

Poweredbythesun wrote:Honestly they died to me when they said it was never about the dark carnival, but about god.

Just like with eminem, I only listened to them because I had nothing else at the time, and the actual music (not the lyrics) vibed with me. Though I now listen to electronic music for that :)

It's interesting I actually used to like their music, makes me wonder what programming I may have picked up from countless hours of looping their songs.

Do not feel bad there are forces at work, like a shit miasma that is how I envision it, for us in context...a brown stain around the earth, trying to turn you into a mindless fruit monkey clone...strip your individuality, make you fear, make you confirm and justify mindless conformity, take away your distinction, and your ability to discriminate.

Its a weak force actually enhanced and carried by these idiots. Yes they want to be commies and Marxist. Easily satisfied simpletons that can only be as they are because they can no lo. Retarded basically, perceptually challenged, to be vulgar, and thin...less there. Maya. Asleep.

No they don't understand aesthetics, try explaining philosophy to a mindless computer program with genitalia brain and no mind. Just physical response and limited fear. They cant even really hear or understand you. Not worth hating.

I read a study where Beauty like at a museum actually makes these people vomit. Psychiatrist ''claim'' they don't understand this but its because there minds cant processes it. The patterns turn back a error message or laughter. See in a small way, just a bit, as a God must see, and all this is clear.

I say help who you can, beyond those who seek it..help overall, to win on a mutually agreed upon level...but don't get involved overly much in the corrupted contrived construct of political correctness its self, its disintegrating by design anyway, there insane instinct is as follows: that they are helping you, by killing you.

Dont sympathize and connect personally, nor be confused by the pretext of false love. They are what they are, or allowed themselves to be defeatist and deathist by design.

I am reminded of a scene in the film, in the mouth of Madness where they said what is sane and insane could easily switch places. Its really though more a question, of facet and level. How and who you approach...and why. There are many worlds herein.

We are as alien and irrelevant to them as they are to us on a lower level. Where they to change, then they would stop being what they are in rebirth, and this would not be the case. All life can be more than it is but that is not a given.

It must have the will and desire, or be aided or kept for its beauty or potential beauty like flowers in a garden if it cannot survive on its own, until it can. Why? For aesthetics alone, and because the sentient mind can connect patterns and see ahead to what could be, and make it so!

Initial circumstance can sometimes be incidental or due flawed manipulation of the system.

I am not preaching mindless antagonism but just calling it as I see it. No I am I advocating paranoia, because distinction is necessary to know one thing from another or your needed caution could turn on you, drain you, make you doubt what you have proven. Cluster fuk, in other words.

Protest do nothing but drain you and make you weak confuse you and waste your time. Its like summon a phantom enemy syndrome. They seem to need that.

The thing is we love. They cant... Mentally spiritually, all we need is love and war, like the anime song says.

Aesthetics are innate and singularly collective individual, and knowing comes. Research is good too though, don't doubt it. It opens and aligns. Wisdom, is gained when you apply it. What you learn. Create good feedback.

Evolution is sought when one is inspired. Music dose that visionary fiction dose that so they try to kill it. Also they cannot create. Just distorted copies.

I think of Beloved Astaroth when I hear that song...love and war.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

SETI

Postby SETI » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:31 pm

Greetings, This is a little off topic,but is listening to metal music especially, death metal and black metal(black metal sometimes really depicts horror and death stuff) a good piece of music to listen to for satanist? music lyrics can be planted subconsciously,that's why i am asking.Thanks!!

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:04 pm

SETI wrote:Greetings, This is a little off topic,but is listening to metal music especially, death metal and black metal(black metal sometimes really depicts horror and death stuff) a good piece of music to listen to for satanist? music lyrics can be planted subconsciously,that's why i am asking.Thanks!!

when i listened to it it was just pure gabage,their voice sounded sickening,i did it because i was following a black metal girl at that time on facebook and wanted to try it out,you cant hear what they are saying which could be spells sometimes,i dont know why people like that music but anyway its peoples choice.
HAIL SATAN

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:51 pm

It's not nice to insult people's taste in music.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:55 pm

shinninglight wrote:
SETI wrote:Greetings, This is a little off topic,but is listening to metal music especially, death metal and black metal(black metal sometimes really depicts horror and death stuff) a good piece of music to listen to for satanist? music lyrics can be planted subconsciously,that's why i am asking.Thanks!!

when i listened to it it was just pure gabage,their voice sounded sickening,i did it because i was following a black metal girl at that time on facebook and wanted to try it out,you cant hear what they are saying which could be spells sometimes,i dont know why people like that music but anyway its peoples choice.

The closest I come is a 80's rock band call ''Grim Reaper'', because its feel good music, like the song ''see you in hell my friend'', sung like a ballad. Really just for fun not taken too seriously. More power rock, but was considered Metal by some.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:43 am

Godmode wrote:It's not nice to insult people's taste in music.

oh yeah sorry,wasnt supposed to do that,thanks
HAIL SATAN

OnedayHPimaybe

Postby OnedayHPimaybe » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:38 am

Just out of curiosity I listened a bit after being exposed by a family member sadly. They had weird fake Satanism to connect to spiritual people too. Look at Twiztid mirror mirror- the intro. The part where his window cracks he's being visited by "The spirits of the Nefilim" and they constantly bring up Black magic. All in all though Fuck those kill for fun breandead fools.
As we march on with confidence we shall truly know victory. Hail the Powers of Hell