Satan: The Great Dragon & Kundalini Serpent

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
jrvan
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:31 am

Re: Satan: The Great Dragon & Kundalini Serpent

Post by jrvan »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:00 pm
jrvan wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:12 pm
I have thought for a while now that the Dragons depicted in art were a composite of the snake, goat head, and peacock wings and talons. Perhaps I was wrong.
I have written something about this before, I believe. Not sure where.
That may be where I got it from then. I think at this point I have lost track of realizations I have had on my own, and what I've learned from reading your sermons. It's all kind of blended together now.
Know the past, so that you can map the future, and navigate the present.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 7350
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Satan: The Great Dragon & Kundalini Serpent

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

I totally do understand how it is to be for Icke to live in the bullseye. This life can be highly difficult, even unlivable. He seems to have been left alone on many things, because he is including mainstream things into his theories too. He has to lie on things that he knows, and potentially even promote Xianity in order to survive or look stupid.

He's definitely not one of us in his beliefs. As for his soul in general, he seems to have strong Satanic inclination and high intelligence, which he follows. He attacks our Gods, Satan, and our side for a very long time. Yet it cannot be said that his work doesn't lead people effectively towards our enemies anyway. He's a gateway.

One of the first books I ever read on these strange theories was from Icke, many years ago. I saw it on the shelf and opened it on a bookstore, and thought it was weirdly interesting.

If he ditched the enemy lies, he would experience a thousandfold higher understanding. He knows too much to say these things. So he's probably doing it either for self protection, or because he follows a method 95% truth and 5% lies for other reasons.

I don't favor his words against Satan. Satan has done nothing to deserve it. It's all just hearsay from jewish sources in this case.

Icke even shills jews every now and then, because he clearly is afraid of them. He most likely knows for a fact they are reptilian offspring.

Him evaluating the point on "Satan" through personal experience would be impossible however because this would cost him 50% of his fanbase.

But the thing is he might want to do this in private for his own sake at least. Because the thing is, he exposed these reptilians, and no "Jesus" is going to be anywhere to save him.
Personal Growth wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:29 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:58 pm
Personal Growth wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:50 pm
...
If Icke is so alarmed over this, he should come here and meditate alongside everything else.

He claims to have been communicated to by extra terrestrials, is protected by them and is led to information in a serendipitous fashion.

While he does something important, him not meditating and only writing bullshit about "Love" and "DMT" is not helping him have a more proper relation to his soul.

I'm certain he reads these boards and we know that he reads our material.

So one has to tell David, to please go there and meditate.
I think David Icke does meditate, maybe not our power meditations, but he accesses his subconscioussness. Only he calls it daydreaming.

I have his latest book, 'The Answer'. It's all about the true nature of reality. How nothing really exists in this world. That the chair a person sitting on is not really there. That we create the chair in our consciousness.

He gives another example:

"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one around to hear it fall. Does it make a noise?"

The answer is no. Because it only makes a noise if there is an awareness to witness it making a sound because we are the creators of everything in this world of ours.

It all comes down to string theory the energy smaller than atoms. In experiments scientists found that the atoms wouldn't be there if there was no conscious awareness focusing on it.

The answer is to change our perception because the world is the result of humanities perceptions.

I think Icke knows everything but keeps the information within digestible chunks for his audience.

He doesn't need more ADL on his back and he's getting a certain message out there. So he meditates but doesn't make the information ladder too long to lose the point of his communication.

He must know our stuff but he does say a lot of cucked out things about Satanism. Maybe it's just to keep himself safe and also to not lose people. Just wake people up to the covid hoax and not alienate them with things they'd not understand.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 7350
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Satan: The Great Dragon & Kundalini Serpent

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

DezFranky wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:34 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:58 pm
Personal Growth wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:50 pm
...
If Icke is so alarmed over this, he should come here and meditate alongside everything else.

While he does something important, him not meditating and only writing bullshit about "Love" and "DMT" is not helping him have a more proper relation to his soul.

I'm certain he reads these boards and we know that he reads our material.

So one has to tell David, to please go there and meditate.
As you already may know, it takes a horrible event in most people's lives to get them to self-reflect a bit and realize the wisdom behind those words
Facts.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 629
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:00 am
Location: UK

Re: Satan: The Great Dragon & Kundalini Serpent

Post by Personal Growth »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:58 pm

...
Yes I don't believe he's one of us because of his many contradictions with our teachings.

Like a simple example is he says in our no form energetic state we can see, hear, feel, smell and taste without the body. That we don't need our bodies except to interact with the simulation.

JOS teachings state that you need your body to taste etc. That it's boring being dead because you're still conscious and aware but cannot talk or touch or anything because you need your body. Also that you cannot advance and stagnate without a body.

I wretch also when he calls the enemy a satanic cult.

Yes David Icke has a lot of very indepth quantum physics type of info that I enjoy.

But when he gets into the Sabatian cult and religious views I just go unconscious and start concentrating again when he moves on.

I try listen to him from a spiritual satanist perspective because he has good info but a lot of really cucked info too.

I suppose we all have our parts in this war. He may not meditate because answering someone's question he said he doesn't meditate but daydreams.

Also advocating ayushuka or whatever hallucinogenic he claims to have taken to become enlightened is not a good advert for spirituality.

To be honest personally I don't have much time. No furlough for me I'm working. I get a dopamine hit being addicted to Icke and other conspiracy theorists channels. And it detracts from my time here and my own spiritual duties.

Another guy that I like is Max Igan from The Crowhouse. But he's been talking about semen retention being good because lucifer the light of the world is in men's semen. So when we ejaculate there's more darkness in the world.

Point being sometimes these guys say some strange things when all of the correct information can be found here.
"Freedom is not free, free men are not equal, and equal men are not free". - Richard Berkeley Cotton
User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 1456
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:39 am

Re: Satan: The Great Dragon & Kundalini Serpent

Post by TopoftheAbyss »

The question is: shall we forgive Icke for his lies when we take power?
My answer is No.
Image
Hail Astarte, Guardian of the Aryan Race!
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 7350
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Satan: The Great Dragon & Kundalini Serpent

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Personal Growth wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:38 am
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:58 pm

...
...

JOS teachings state that you need your body to taste etc. That it's boring being dead because you're still conscious and aware but cannot talk or touch or anything because you need your body. Also that you cannot advance and stagnate without a body.
...
Now that you mentioned that, I need to publish another post I have about this subject, which is very important. Thanks for writing that.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ
ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ
ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
User avatar
EnkiUK3
Posts: 512
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:37 pm

Re: Satan: The Great Dragon & Kundalini Serpent

Post by EnkiUK3 »

Personal Growth wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:50 pm
I've noticed the Welsh Flag has a dragon on it. The flag for Wales is pretty much just a great big red dragon.

Also historic flags from the Tatarian civilisation that's now lost are of a dragon. And also on other historic artefacts that one can come across have serpents and dragons.

Yes the enemy has tried to squash humanities spirituality and wipe it out with the three Abrahamic religions and their crusades/ inquisitions/ witch trials and what have you.

I'm so sorry to have seen that some of our members have taken this so called medical procedure vaccine.

Okay who knows what's going on? Who can know for sure with all of the fraud and lies going on. But what I do know is that a person cannot trust either the mainstream media or politicians.

Let me share a link of David Icke's most recent podcast:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/vaccine- ... 1eRYS.html

What I want to draw your attention to is between the 30 minutes in and last 20 minutes mark. So a 10 minute segment.

Here David Icke talks about how the cult is trying to steal our soul with this so called vaccine medical procedure.

That it's designed to loosen the etheric body from the physical body so that people get separated from their soul. And become automatons stuck in the material five sense reality with no other sixth sense antenna being cut off spiritually. And that it's done with a vaccine.

He mentions a report sent in to him of a French energy healer that saw a client. And the differences in the clients energetic body after she had been injected with that synthetic substance.

That her astral body had become loose and detached and had a very heavy energy to it.

They're trying to steal our very souls with this vaccine.

And they're vaccinating babies now as soon as they're born.

What kind of horrible society will we live in if people have no souls because that's where compassion, empathy and kindness stem from. The good nature in lovely people stems from the soul.

George Orwell predicted that in the future humanity will have no loyalty or compassion for others. Only love for themselves, big brother and the state.

Could this vaccine change humanity to be cut off from the Gods which the enemy has always been trying to achieve?

Followed Icke alot for years until he got called David kike on here.

Now a lot of his stuff has come to fruition especially this microchip pre planned vaccine/plandemic.

He has wrote this amongst a few other startling stuff.(9/11 amongst others )

Back to the vaccine thing PG obviously i declared i went for it due to going abroad work, football matches etc.

Getting a good reply is fine but attacks against me, no it wasnt even my thread it was erics.(nor called for)

i will make my own thread soon comming up regarding side effects and yes folk will be right regarding the whole plandemic but i didnt go against our folk and Gods here thats for sure.

I dont think the Gods would ever abandon me for taking something (vaccine) as we all have our paths already mapped out i beleive and im looking forward to getting a reading soon from Lydia or HPHC.

Hope all is well mate
User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 629
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:00 am
Location: UK

Re: Satan: The Great Dragon & Kundalini Serpent

Post by Personal Growth »

EnkiUK3 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:19 pm
Personal Growth wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:50 pm
I've noticed the Welsh Flag has a dragon on it. The flag for Wales is pretty much just a great big red dragon.

Also historic flags from the Tatarian civilisation that's now lost are of a dragon. And also on other historic artefacts that one can come across have serpents and dragons.

Yes the enemy has tried to squash humanities spirituality and wipe it out with the three Abrahamic religions and their crusades/ inquisitions/ witch trials and what have you.

I'm so sorry to have seen that some of our members have taken this so called medical procedure vaccine.

Okay who knows what's going on? Who can know for sure with all of the fraud and lies going on. But what I do know is that a person cannot trust either the mainstream media or politicians.

Let me share a link of David Icke's most recent podcast:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/vaccine- ... 1eRYS.html

What I want to draw your attention to is between the 30 minutes in and last 20 minutes mark. So a 10 minute segment.

Here David Icke talks about how the cult is trying to steal our soul with this so called vaccine medical procedure.

That it's designed to loosen the etheric body from the physical body so that people get separated from their soul. And become automatons stuck in the material five sense reality with no other sixth sense antenna being cut off spiritually. And that it's done with a vaccine.

He mentions a report sent in to him of a French energy healer that saw a client. And the differences in the clients energetic body after she had been injected with that synthetic substance.

That her astral body had become loose and detached and had a very heavy energy to it.

They're trying to steal our very souls with this vaccine.

And they're vaccinating babies now as soon as they're born.

What kind of horrible society will we live in if people have no souls because that's where compassion, empathy and kindness stem from. The good nature in lovely people stems from the soul.

George Orwell predicted that in the future humanity will have no loyalty or compassion for others. Only love for themselves, big brother and the state.

Could this vaccine change humanity to be cut off from the Gods which the enemy has always been trying to achieve?

Followed Icke alot for years until he got called David kike on here.

Now a lot of his stuff has come to fruition especially this microchip pre planned vaccine/plandemic.

He has wrote this amongst a few other startling stuff.(9/11 amongst others )

Back to the vaccine thing PG obviously i declared i went for it due to going abroad work, football matches etc.

Getting a good reply is fine but attacks against me, no it wasnt even my thread it was erics.(nor called for)

i will make my own thread soon comming up regarding side effects and yes folk will be right regarding the whole plandemic but i didnt go against our folk and Gods here thats for sure.

I dont think the Gods would ever abandon me for taking something (vaccine) as we all have our paths already mapped out i beleive and im looking forward to getting a reading soon from Lydia or HPHC.

Hope all is well mate

Mate I'm sorry if other members attacked you for what you've done. It's your life and you're the master of your fate, the captain of your own soul.

It's just that there is a lot of negative conspiracies out there about it.

I for one have been seeing testimonials of the bad reactions of people and families on behalf of others that are now suffering.

Some say the natural immune system has nonspecific antibodies that attack any virus. The vaccine makes your immune system generate spike proteins of Coronavirus for a specific virus. So without the vaccine you'd have non specific antibodies that would adapt. After the vaccine you'd have specific antibodies only that would not adapt to new strains. And the artificial specific antibodies are stronger and more aggressive than the natural non specific antibodies. So a person that gets the vaccine is effectively destroying their natural immune system because it's only going to go for the original Coronavirus it was vaccinated for. And not adapt to new virus strains thus letting new strains in without tackling it. So regular vaccinations for each new strain because the immune system cannot develop its own antibodies anymore.

I just watched a six minute clip explaining it:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/experime ... Y86AF.html

Sorry if that's true. But if it is it's done and there's no use arguing because that's it now. It is what it is if it is. Everyone taking the vaccine is taking part in an experiment because the trials on it only end in 2023. So they don't know what will happen and that's why they can't help those having bad reactions now. Ties in to Icke's theory of regular injections to alter the human biological form.

This post was about the kundalini serpent being represented by dragons.

So as you say you're going to start your own thread on vaccine side effects. What I'm interested in is what Icke said about the energy healer in France's statement. That it might eliminate spirituality by making the astral body unstable from the physical body.

Please if you want can you add in your thread if it affected any spiritual abilities. Like can you still meditate etc.

Thank you mate
"Freedom is not free, free men are not equal, and equal men are not free". - Richard Berkeley Cotton
jrvan
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:31 am

Re: Satan: The Great Dragon & Kundalini Serpent

Post by jrvan »

Personal Growth wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:11 pm
EnkiUK3 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:19 pm
Personal Growth wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:50 pm
...

Followed Icke alot for years until he got called David kike on here.

Now a lot of his stuff has come to fruition especially this microchip pre planned vaccine/plandemic.

He has wrote this amongst a few other startling stuff.(9/11 amongst others )

Back to the vaccine thing PG obviously i declared i went for it due to going abroad work, football matches etc.

Getting a good reply is fine but attacks against me, no it wasnt even my thread it was erics.(nor called for)

i will make my own thread soon comming up regarding side effects and yes folk will be right regarding the whole plandemic but i didnt go against our folk and Gods here thats for sure.

I dont think the Gods would ever abandon me for taking something (vaccine) as we all have our paths already mapped out i beleive and im looking forward to getting a reading soon from Lydia or HPHC.

Hope all is well mate

Mate I'm sorry if other members attacked you for what you've done. It's your life and you're the master of your fate, the captain of your own soul.

It's just that there is a lot of negative conspiracies out there about it.

I for one have been seeing testimonials of the bad reactions of people and families on behalf of others that are now suffering.

Some say the natural immune system has nonspecific antibodies that attack any virus. The vaccine makes your immune system generate spike proteins of Coronavirus for a specific virus. So without the vaccine you'd have non specific antibodies that would adapt. After the vaccine you'd have specific antibodies only that would not adapt to new strains. And the artificial specific antibodies are stronger and more aggressive than the natural non specific antibodies. So a person that gets the vaccine is effectively destroying their natural immune system because it's only going to go for the original Coronavirus it was vaccinated for. And not adapt to new virus strains thus letting new strains in without tackling it. So regular vaccinations for each new strain because the immune system cannot develop its own antibodies anymore.

I just watched a six minute clip explaining it:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/experime ... Y86AF.html

Sorry if that's true. But if it is it's done and there's no use arguing because that's it now. It is what it is if it is. Everyone taking the vaccine is taking part in an experiment because the trials on it only end in 2023. So they don't know what will happen and that's why they can't help those having bad reactions now. Ties in to Icke's theory of regular injections to alter the human biological form.

This post was about the kundalini serpent being represented by dragons.

So as you say you're going to start your own thread on vaccine side effects. What I'm interested in is what Icke said about the energy healer in France's statement. That it might eliminate spirituality by making the astral body unstable from the physical body.

Please if you want can you add in your thread if it affected any spiritual abilities. Like can you still meditate etc.

Thank you mate
If someone points a gun at their own head in public then are you going to tell them "Go ahead, it's your life." ?
Some might say yes. Fair enough. Now what if they start telling everyone around them whose attention they have captured with such a stunt that it's okay to do such a thing, and it's not so bad, and they should do it to themselves and their partners, their parents, their children, etc. It's totally okay to point a gun at our heads because it's like totally safe and kosher. So now they've involved all these other people, most of whom are just shaking their heads looking at the person like they're a disgrace or a freak show or simply lost their mind. However, there's a few gullible, naive people in the crowd that just might follow suit. Is it still their life? Is it really wrong to call out such abuse from someone who ought to know better (given that they are among us)? What you need to realize is the power, responsibility, and danger of influence. Most Satanists are strong in themselves, not easily led astray, and wouldn't fall victim to such a thing. However, there are some who might start feeling more relaxed about the vaccine if they see people they trust (fellow Satanists) saying that they took the vaccine and all is well. They might feel relaxed enough to say screw it in a similar fashion to appease their family and loved ones, to feel part of life and community again, to just make things... easier. There are some like that among us, and the jews are counting on it. Those are the ones the jews want to catch because they want spiritual people purged, and they can do so by influencing people here on our very own forums to hurt themselves. Why should I not slam against people like that? Even if he isn't a kike, he's still serving kike interests unwittingly. That's not okay. He could have kept it to himself, but he had to come on here and practically brag about taking the vaccine, which I have a feeling he knew would receive the response that it did. He gains spotlight of reactions = increased possibility of naive ones seeing it and taking the vaccine. Even if it's only a tiny chance of others doing so, it's still a gain for the kikes with absolutely nothing lost. That 2-3% increase in chance is a huge gain for the time and effort spent. And it may be more than that. Tiny risk, huge gain.

We have magic for a reason. It's our only advantage in a fucked up world with a rigged system so use it. If there's pressure for the vaccine then do a binding on your parents, do a binding on your boss. Do anything, just don't give in. A "normal" life in this current society means you're a slave without a mind of your own. If that's what you want, and if that's what you choose, then no the Gods will NOT protect you.
They cannot and will not protect people from themselves, and that was my argument to the whiny, hypocritical fool you replied to - which he twisted, naturally, as people seem to love to twist my words around here and attack my credibility based on my post count. Ridiculous. Seems you need 6 million posts or a HP title for some to take you seriously around here.
Know the past, so that you can map the future, and navigate the present.
User avatar
EnkiUK3
Posts: 512
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:37 pm

Re: Satan: The Great Dragon & Kundalini Serpent

Post by EnkiUK3 »

Personal Growth wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:11 pm
EnkiUK3 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:19 pm
Personal Growth wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:50 pm
I've noticed the Welsh Flag has a dragon on it. The flag for Wales is pretty much just a great big red dragon.

Also historic flags from the Tatarian civilisation that's now lost are of a dragon. And also on other historic artefacts that one can come across have serpents and dragons.

Yes the enemy has tried to squash humanities spirituality and wipe it out with the three Abrahamic religions and their crusades/ inquisitions/ witch trials and what have you.

I'm so sorry to have seen that some of our members have taken this so called medical procedure vaccine.

Okay who knows what's going on? Who can know for sure with all of the fraud and lies going on. But what I do know is that a person cannot trust either the mainstream media or politicians.

Let me share a link of David Icke's most recent podcast:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/vaccine- ... 1eRYS.html

What I want to draw your attention to is between the 30 minutes in and last 20 minutes mark. So a 10 minute segment.

Here David Icke talks about how the cult is trying to steal our soul with this so called vaccine medical procedure.

That it's designed to loosen the etheric body from the physical body so that people get separated from their soul. And become automatons stuck in the material five sense reality with no other sixth sense antenna being cut off spiritually. And that it's done with a vaccine.

He mentions a report sent in to him of a French energy healer that saw a client. And the differences in the clients energetic body after she had been injected with that synthetic substance.

That her astral body had become loose and detached and had a very heavy energy to it.

They're trying to steal our very souls with this vaccine.

And they're vaccinating babies now as soon as they're born.

What kind of horrible society will we live in if people have no souls because that's where compassion, empathy and kindness stem from. The good nature in lovely people stems from the soul.

George Orwell predicted that in the future humanity will have no loyalty or compassion for others. Only love for themselves, big brother and the state.

Could this vaccine change humanity to be cut off from the Gods which the enemy has always been trying to achieve?

Followed Icke alot for years until he got called David kike on here.

Now a lot of his stuff has come to fruition especially this microchip pre planned vaccine/plandemic.

He has wrote this amongst a few other startling stuff.(9/11 amongst others )

Back to the vaccine thing PG obviously i declared i went for it due to going abroad work, football matches etc.

Getting a good reply is fine but attacks against me, no it wasnt even my thread it was erics.(nor called for)

i will make my own thread soon comming up regarding side effects and yes folk will be right regarding the whole plandemic but i didnt go against our folk and Gods here thats for sure.

I dont think the Gods would ever abandon me for taking something (vaccine) as we all have our paths already mapped out i beleive and im looking forward to getting a reading soon from Lydia or HPHC.

Hope all is well mate

Mate I'm sorry if other members attacked you for what you've done. It's your life and you're the master of your fate, the captain of your own soul.

It's just that there is a lot of negative conspiracies out there about it.

I for one have been seeing testimonials of the bad reactions of people and families on behalf of others that are now suffering.

Some say the natural immune system has nonspecific antibodies that attack any virus. The vaccine makes your immune system generate spike proteins of Coronavirus for a specific virus. So without the vaccine you'd have non specific antibodies that would adapt. After the vaccine you'd have specific antibodies only that would not adapt to new strains. And the artificial specific antibodies are stronger and more aggressive than the natural non specific antibodies. So a person that gets the vaccine is effectively destroying their natural immune system because it's only going to go for the original Coronavirus it was vaccinated for. And not adapt to new virus strains thus letting new strains in without tackling it. So regular vaccinations for each new strain because the immune system cannot develop its own antibodies anymore.

I just watched a six minute clip explaining it:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/experime ... Y86AF.html

Sorry if that's true. But if it is it's done and there's no use arguing because that's it now. It is what it is if it is. Everyone taking the vaccine is taking part in an experiment because the trials on it only end in 2023. So they don't know what will happen and that's why they can't help those having bad reactions now. Ties in to Icke's theory of regular injections to alter the human biological form.

This post was about the kundalini serpent being represented by dragons.

So as you say you're going to start your own thread on vaccine side effects. What I'm interested in is what Icke said about the energy healer in France's statement. That it might eliminate spirituality by making the astral body unstable from the physical body.

Please if you want can you add in your thread if it affected any spiritual abilities. Like can you still meditate etc.

Thank you mate
Thanks bro for dignified and respectful reply expect none the less from yourself.

Can still meditate everything same as before mainly just going to start a thread on the side effects(the effects as Icke would say) there was a few prob could be more its all about me fighting bro.

Yes bro stay on topic stay on thread about symbolism.

Catch ye on other thread my man.

Will watch clip shortly cheers.

Take care.

EnkiUK
User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 629
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:00 am
Location: UK

Re: Satan: The Great Dragon & Kundalini Serpent

Post by Personal Growth »

jrvan wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:30 am
Personal Growth wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:11 pm
EnkiUK3 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:19 pm



Followed Icke alot for years until he got called David kike on here.

Now a lot of his stuff has come to fruition especially this microchip pre planned vaccine/plandemic.

He has wrote this amongst a few other startling stuff.(9/11 amongst others )

Back to the vaccine thing PG obviously i declared i went for it due to going abroad work, football matches etc.

Getting a good reply is fine but attacks against me, no it wasnt even my thread it was erics.(nor called for)

i will make my own thread soon comming up regarding side effects and yes folk will be right regarding the whole plandemic but i didnt go against our folk and Gods here thats for sure.

I dont think the Gods would ever abandon me for taking something (vaccine) as we all have our paths already mapped out i beleive and im looking forward to getting a reading soon from Lydia or HPHC.

Hope all is well mate

Mate I'm sorry if other members attacked you for what you've done. It's your life and you're the master of your fate, the captain of your own soul.

It's just that there is a lot of negative conspiracies out there about it.

I for one have been seeing testimonials of the bad reactions of people and families on behalf of others that are now suffering.

Some say the natural immune system has nonspecific antibodies that attack any virus. The vaccine makes your immune system generate spike proteins of Coronavirus for a specific virus. So without the vaccine you'd have non specific antibodies that would adapt. After the vaccine you'd have specific antibodies only that would not adapt to new strains. And the artificial specific antibodies are stronger and more aggressive than the natural non specific antibodies. So a person that gets the vaccine is effectively destroying their natural immune system because it's only going to go for the original Coronavirus it was vaccinated for. And not adapt to new virus strains thus letting new strains in without tackling it. So regular vaccinations for each new strain because the immune system cannot develop its own antibodies anymore.

I just watched a six minute clip explaining it:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/experime ... Y86AF.html

Sorry if that's true. But if it is it's done and there's no use arguing because that's it now. It is what it is if it is. Everyone taking the vaccine is taking part in an experiment because the trials on it only end in 2023. So they don't know what will happen and that's why they can't help those having bad reactions now. Ties in to Icke's theory of regular injections to alter the human biological form.

This post was about the kundalini serpent being represented by dragons.

So as you say you're going to start your own thread on vaccine side effects. What I'm interested in is what Icke said about the energy healer in France's statement. That it might eliminate spirituality by making the astral body unstable from the physical body.

Please if you want can you add in your thread if it affected any spiritual abilities. Like can you still meditate etc.

Thank you mate
If someone points a gun at their own head in public then are you going to tell them "Go ahead, it's your life." ?
Some might say yes. Fair enough. Now what if they start telling everyone around them whose attention they have captured with such a stunt that it's okay to do such a thing, and it's not so bad, and they should do it to themselves and their partners, their parents, their children, etc. It's totally okay to point a gun at our heads because it's like totally safe and kosher. So now they've involved all these other people, most of whom are just shaking their heads looking at the person like they're a disgrace or a freak show or simply lost their mind. However, there's a few gullible, naive people in the crowd that just might follow suit. Is it still their life? Is it really wrong to call out such abuse from someone who ought to know better (given that they are among us)? What you need to realize is the power, responsibility, and danger of influence. Most Satanists are strong in themselves, not easily led astray, and wouldn't fall victim to such a thing. However, there are some who might start feeling more relaxed about the vaccine if they see people they trust (fellow Satanists) saying that they took the vaccine and all is well. They might feel relaxed enough to say screw it in a similar fashion to appease their family and loved ones, to feel part of life and community again, to just make things... easier. There are some like that among us, and the jews are counting on it. Those are the ones the jews want to catch because they want spiritual people purged, and they can do so by influencing people here on our very own forums to hurt themselves. Why should I not slam against people like that? Even if he isn't a kike, he's still serving kike interests unwittingly. That's not okay. He could have kept it to himself, but he had to come on here and practically brag about taking the vaccine, which I have a feeling he knew would receive the response that it did. He gains spotlight of reactions = increased possibility of naive ones seeing it and taking the vaccine. Even if it's only a tiny chance of others doing so, it's still a gain for the kikes with absolutely nothing lost. That 2-3% increase in chance is a huge gain for the time and effort spent. And it may be more than that. Tiny risk, huge gain.

We have magic for a reason. It's our only advantage in a fucked up world with a rigged system so use it. If there's pressure for the vaccine then do a binding on your parents, do a binding on your boss. Do anything, just don't give in. A "normal" life in this current society means you're a slave without a mind of your own. If that's what you want, and if that's what you choose, then no the Gods will NOT protect you.
They cannot and will not protect people from themselves, and that was my argument to the whiny, hypocritical fool you replied to - which he twisted, naturally, as people seem to love to twist my words around here and attack my credibility based on my post count. Ridiculous. Seems you need 6 million posts or a HP title for some to take you seriously around here.
Jrvan you're right. I will do everything in my power to reject their pseudo vaccine.

It's definitely not what they (the enemy) is selling it to be.

Who knows right now what it really is, but I feel so strongly against it I would defend myself against it with all I have.

Everything Icke himself has predicted has been right so far. David is really hitting the nail on its head with his predictions so far.

I'm one of the most freedom loving souls there are. And I'm putting energetically a lot of resistance out there into the astral to oppose their agenda.

I don't think the enemy can get to our consciousness. Our consciousness is out of their reach. But they can go after our DNA and minds. And they're attacking humanity right now with their covid ploy they're pulling.

You're right. Satanists have the means to look after themselves and empower ourselves. We have the most incredible physical spiritual construct.

No more Spiritual Satanists are to be injected with that synthetic material.

My body is a temple. It houses my soul and is precious and sacred. And I'm sovereign over my own being. Who do they think they are this enemy trying to enforce their poison into us.

I'm fine without it but don't know how I would be with it. So I must take responsibility for my own health and life by not being injected with anything.

Mate I absolutely do not condone anyone taking the vaccine. It's a risk and we know about the enemy and the enslaved greys. Which is what Icke is saying is happening here right now.

The medical profession and media is totally owned by the enemy. I really hope they're lying about the uptake of this so called vaccine.

That there is a huge pushback and huge amounts of people are refusing it. Because if lots of people refuse it then they will have a huge problem.

Looking at the mainstream media it's all sales and persuasion techniques about the vaccine. They're playing psychological games. Scarcity tactics and carrot and stick.

Come on people; Think!

Just look at it. They really are holding a gun to your head with this vaccine.

Are you going to look the enemy in the eye and not blink. Or are you going to cower and surrender your life and give up on humanity to a lowly inferior life form.

We humanity had an amazing civilisation before the enemy spawned here on this earth. This is war for this most amazing earth. It can be a paradise, or it can be a gulag.

The serpent is stronger than their physical and mental manipulations. Consciousness is supreme over the physical.

No more vaccinations anyone. Be sceptical, be judgemental, be aware and questioning. Because there is a lot more in this world than is seen with the eye.

Look after your own immunity and meditate and raise your consciousness because that's what's important.

We are here not to take poison but to raise above it.

This is war. The Greys are enslaved. None of them cared. We have people here that care for this beautiful world. Humanity and innocent animals that all will suffer. I already feel for animals that already suffer in this world. It will get worse if we don't fight.

They're going to go after domestic animals next saying this covid can be spread between domestic animals and humans. I fight for the animals as well.

I'm doing the right thing. I'm in this war for our freedom and liberation.

And be wary of the enemies manipulations. I personally don't trust their vaccine which so many are saying is not really a vaccine.
"Freedom is not free, free men are not equal, and equal men are not free". - Richard Berkeley Cotton
User avatar
EnkiUK3
Posts: 512
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:37 pm

Re: Satan: The Great Dragon & Kundalini Serpent

Post by EnkiUK3 »

Personal Growth wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:11 pm
EnkiUK3 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:19 pm
Personal Growth wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:50 pm
I've noticed the Welsh Flag has a dragon on it. The flag for Wales is pretty much just a great big red dragon.

Also historic flags from the Tatarian civilisation that's now lost are of a dragon. And also on other historic artefacts that one can come across have serpents and dragons.

Yes the enemy has tried to squash humanities spirituality and wipe it out with the three Abrahamic religions and their crusades/ inquisitions/ witch trials and what have you.

I'm so sorry to have seen that some of our members have taken this so called medical procedure vaccine.

Okay who knows what's going on? Who can know for sure with all of the fraud and lies going on. But what I do know is that a person cannot trust either the mainstream media or politicians.

Let me share a link of David Icke's most recent podcast:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/vaccine- ... 1eRYS.html

What I want to draw your attention to is between the 30 minutes in and last 20 minutes mark. So a 10 minute segment.

Here David Icke talks about how the cult is trying to steal our soul with this so called vaccine medical procedure.

That it's designed to loosen the etheric body from the physical body so that people get separated from their soul. And become automatons stuck in the material five sense reality with no other sixth sense antenna being cut off spiritually. And that it's done with a vaccine.

He mentions a report sent in to him of a French energy healer that saw a client. And the differences in the clients energetic body after she had been injected with that synthetic substance.

That her astral body had become loose and detached and had a very heavy energy to it.

They're trying to steal our very souls with this vaccine.

And they're vaccinating babies now as soon as they're born.

What kind of horrible society will we live in if people have no souls because that's where compassion, empathy and kindness stem from. The good nature in lovely people stems from the soul.

George Orwell predicted that in the future humanity will have no loyalty or compassion for others. Only love for themselves, big brother and the state.

Could this vaccine change humanity to be cut off from the Gods which the enemy has always been trying to achieve?

Followed Icke alot for years until he got called David kike on here.

Now a lot of his stuff has come to fruition especially this microchip pre planned vaccine/plandemic.

He has wrote this amongst a few other startling stuff.(9/11 amongst others )

Back to the vaccine thing PG obviously i declared i went for it due to going abroad work, football matches etc.

Getting a good reply is fine but attacks against me, no it wasnt even my thread it was erics.(nor called for)

i will make my own thread soon comming up regarding side effects and yes folk will be right regarding the whole plandemic but i didnt go against our folk and Gods here thats for sure.

I dont think the Gods would ever abandon me for taking something (vaccine) as we all have our paths already mapped out i beleive and im looking forward to getting a reading soon from Lydia or HPHC.

Hope all is well mate

Mate I'm sorry if other members attacked you for what you've done. It's your life and you're the master of your fate, the captain of your own soul.

It's just that there is a lot of negative conspiracies out there about it.

I for one have been seeing testimonials of the bad reactions of people and families on behalf of others that are now suffering.

Some say the natural immune system has nonspecific antibodies that attack any virus. The vaccine makes your immune system generate spike proteins of Coronavirus for a specific virus. So without the vaccine you'd have non specific antibodies that would adapt. After the vaccine you'd have specific antibodies only that would not adapt to new strains. And the artificial specific antibodies are stronger and more aggressive than the natural non specific antibodies. So a person that gets the vaccine is effectively destroying their natural immune system because it's only going to go for the original Coronavirus it was vaccinated for. And not adapt to new virus strains thus letting new strains in without tackling it. So regular vaccinations for each new strain because the immune system cannot develop its own antibodies anymore.

I just watched a six minute clip explaining it:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/experime ... Y86AF.html

Sorry if that's true. But if it is it's done and there's no use arguing because that's it now. It is what it is if it is. Everyone taking the vaccine is taking part in an experiment because the trials on it only end in 2023. So they don't know what will happen and that's why they can't help those having bad reactions now. Ties in to Icke's theory of regular injections to alter the human biological form.

This post was about the kundalini serpent being represented by dragons.

So as you say you're going to start your own thread on vaccine side effects. What I'm interested in is what Icke said about the energy healer in France's statement. That it might eliminate spirituality by making the astral body unstable from the physical body.

Please if you want can you add in your thread if it affected any spiritual abilities. Like can you still meditate etc.

Thank you mate

Watched that video bro thanks, may i ask see that channel is that like a jewtube without jews or what.

Back to the snipet invrdible bro obviously went for it to go abroad work see Rangers you will understand that more than most as Rangers is a religion in itself.

Now the vaccine astra zenaca is getting pulled all of a sudden.

There is meant to be a follow up next month might need to go to Wales that day :lol: :lol:
Gear88
Posts: 1815
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Satan: The Great Dragon & Kundalini Serpent

Post by Gear88 »

Personal Growth wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:11 pm
So as you say you're going to start your own thread on vaccine side effects. What I'm interested in is what Icke said about the energy healer in France's statement. That it might eliminate spirituality by making the astral body unstable from the physical body.
Since the JoS is famous for going off-topic. I thought I'd reply to this section just to bring out an interesting argument.

(I'm not denying the vaccine is bad, it is, even the normal Astra-Zenica version which is the incapacitated virus i.e. normal viral aspect non-mRNA. I'd wager to state the A-Z version is much safer but the only thing I'd state is the chemicals used might not be healthy. So either way like the old alcohol statement since we know Alcohol is poisonous. The old saying: Pick your poison.)

Anyways I'd wager to state by and by that this might be either a really strange new age thing or an impossibility within reason.

First IF the astral body becomes unstable that would imply the person is under for all intents and purposes: extermination. I know the astral body doesn't really matter much as it is just a vehicle for astral projection. So it's possible that IF the astral body is unstable it won't do much maybe create a huge ungrounded feeling i.e. a feminine shakti response. Kinda like how back in the Dark/Middle Ages, the jews promoted hyper-masculinity and ended up eating their own words as many fell by the sword. So in post-WW2 allied victory they went a different route. Feminize the Men and masculinize the Women, in some sort of pre-experimental stage to alter ourselves into being borg'd aliens i.e. Greyification(like Strogofication from Quake 4 single-player). Pre-experimental i.e. pre-digital altering with gene-therapy systems.

In my personal opinion I believe that this isn't happening JUST yet at a large level. Because IF people were to have their spirituality or souls turned off. IF our health is tied to Spirituality and vice versa. Then for all intents and purposes more people would die.

I'm not denying deaths from vaccines just stating IF people were being taken out or culled for this 500 million population cap. Then for all intents and purposes the vaccine would be halted by people and lots of people would speak up. We have some people claiming and not to deny, that after taking the vaccine XYZ popped in or my arm hurts or I feel sickened or I fainted etc.etc.

These incidents are probably carefully calculated by the enemy to occur as a control-both-sides situation. IN other words the few people who suffer side-effects despite warning people the vaccine is bad. ARE in fact playing into the hands to the enemy. Say the vaccine caused more issues to more people then the enemy would panic and try and shut down everything. But for now even people whom experience side-effects are being Bezmenoved(useful idiots).

I apologize if people seem to me like a vaxer. No not, neither myself nor JoS members should take it. IF some newagey company made a vaccine of the incapacitated virus and it was confirmed 100% safe. Maybe I'd be inclined, usually these newagey people have proper view-site on appropriate substances kinda like how some people view these alternative healers as bad or whatever even IF they use technology like a rife machine or they state take these plants and whatnot. No matter how bad medicine has gotten at least some people want better things for humans. So take that as a nicety that some people care.

Anyways to return to the virus. I strongly believe the enemy isn't stupid. Like HP.Cobra mentioned recently as of the time of this post. The Greys and Reptilians aren't stupid and are not unspiritual rather they are very spiritual and understand spiritual concepts better than humans. AND if humans can become Gods they would have done it even with the enemy around obviously the enemy has a leg up using 6th sense warfare against us.

It's the same with the enemy THEY no matter what are using both sides even IF some rogue elements exist. For example how many people have been shoved up their asses the MSM/judenpresse fearmongering. MANY, how many memes are there like the fat lady in a wheelchair meme. "Oy vey wear a mask your threatening my life" said the fat lady to the young adult.

Again think for a moment and slow down. How many people despite the resistance how many people on these forums and how many people around the World are being thumped like the bible thumping. Towards the virus, "Oy vey said the fellow goy, the vaccine will help us 'n' sheit to cure the covid-19 pls take it fellow goy we be gud 'n' sheit afterwards".

The fact people are resisting is a calculated effort by the enemy. Again I'm not saying take the vaccine nor get sick nor accept anything the JNWO promotes. But we've seen it time and time again. Remember how J.P. Morgan promoted anti-semtism to promote his rothschild like banking system. Remember how the Zionists promote both sides to use against the middle.

Remember how much the jew calculates stuff with their alien cohort. They might be talking to cybernetically enhanced borg'd aliens and might be dealing with crazy doomsday, doomsaying aliens. BUT one thing is for sure whatever damage the jew wants to cause especially the higher rank they go. They calculate things as coldly as possible with quite some success even their failures is a sign of the human response. Just like Tim Pool said Mike Pence is still a person and could alter his decision back in November, he could simply react emotionally and change the vote. Did it happen no Mike Pence just failed as vice-president who has duties and not merely a chess pawn according to even the Constitution of the United States.

So think for a moment IF our spirituality is being turned off. IF these newagey people are sensing things or processing things and picking things up. IT would mean the enemy is risking exposing themselves to promote this culling, this JNWO non-sense. Funny enough what if it's true and the alien cohorts of the enemy gave them information on how to turn off or reduce our genetic spiritual side. IF said incident did occur or learning stuff did occur. Then things would become far worse off.

So in my opinion while I agree the enemy should be resisted at every opportunity with a tough as nails attitude. IF our spirituality is being threatened I see it as an increase in escalation of tensions. And maybe even a situation whereby our side has to intervene.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
User avatar
tabby
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:17 pm

Re: Satan: The Great Dragon & Kundalini Serpent

Post by tabby »

Once when I was a child, I asked my father what his favourite animal was. He told me “A dragon.”

I’m not even sure if he was fully aware of his answer. At the time it felt a little surreal, like a kind of energy that permeated around the room afterwards. I wonder now if it was the part of his soul that remembers, that gave that answer, because he was the first in a list of people I had asked that question to who even thought to name a “mythical creature”.

My father isn’t spiritual in the sense of meditation and yoga, however, we were both always drawn to dragons, magick and ancient weaponry, stars and planets, art and nature. We use to star gaze all the time, trying to find the planets and constellations.

Makes me wonder if he wasn’t so busy and stubborn in societal crap, maybe he would have been naturally drawn to advancing his soul too.
There is no such thing as “coincidences”.
Things happen because someone decided to make it happen. ~ my Guardian Demon
User avatar
GD.
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:49 am

Re: Satan: The Great Dragon & Kundalini Serpent

Post by GD. »

tabby wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:21 pm
Once when I was a child, I asked my father what his favourite animal was. He told me “A dragon.”

I’m not even sure if he was fully aware of his answer. At the time it felt a little surreal, like a kind of energy that permeated around the room afterwards. I wonder now if it was the part of his soul that remembers, that gave that answer, because he was the first in a list of people I had asked that question to who even thought to name a “mythical creature”.

My father isn’t spiritual in the sense of meditation and yoga, however, we were both always drawn to dragons, magick and ancient weaponry, stars and planets, art and nature. We use to star gaze all the time, trying to find the planets and constellations.

Makes me wonder if he wasn’t so busy and stubborn in societal crap, maybe he would have been naturally drawn to advancing his soul too.
I tend to think that a lot of gentiles have kinda like a "spiritual memory" in them, some being naturally interested in mythology or the ancient times or the powers of the soul. But unfortunately, the cotidian lifestyle makes one so involved in what happens outside them, in this manufactured jewish world, that they cannot see what is within them, this also being, for the most part, the effect of the jewish spells and programs. Which is extremely sad, I also saw this in both of my parents and the society's individuals in general.
"My own shall not die like the sons of Adam that are without." -Satan in Al Jilwah
Image
Painting - "Satan Exulting" by Richard Westall (ca. 1794)
Post Reply