The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4351

The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:04 am

txg wrote:no goyim adolf hitler was a dictator who rose to power because of his speaking ability. if you questioned him you got sent to the concentration camp. i went to college so i would know. maybe if you took a history class instead you would be smart enough to know.


The first thing that happens when someone goes to History class and does anything other than be a retard is gonna be like this:

Stalin: 30 million to 40 million Russian, 4 to 7 Ukrainian people kill count. No bad statements about him in general. At least he wasn't Hitler! He's a morally good commie since he didn't touch jewish hair!
Tamerlane: 17 million Middle Eastern people death toll. Glorified major ruler of the Middle Eastern and Kazaks. At least he wasn't Hitler!
Mao Ze Dong: Anywhere from 60 to 80 to some estimates 100 million Chinese people dead to impose Communism, never a bad statement about him, is almost hardly mentioned from the books. At least he wasn't Hitler! He's a morally good commie since he didn't touch jewish hair!
Hitler: A very historically shaky 6 million figure of jews [to the extent everyone who questions this is put in a prison or silenced], which some revisionists drop to the number to 800,000 war casualties or less than 1 million in what is the biggest war of mankind, with over 56 million White people.

In regards to the mainstream accepted Communist Death toll, we also have these numbers:

2 million in Cambodia
2 million in North Korea
1.7 million in Ethiopia
1.5 million in Afghanistan
1 million in the Eastern Bloc
1 million in Vietnam
150,000 in Latin America
10,000 deaths "resulting from actions of the international Communist movement and Communist parties not in power" [Wiki, Black Book of Communism].

Seeing and knowing this, the sinful brain of the goyim [slang for "Animal" to describe non-jewish people] may ask itself: Why do we only know or care about Hitler as a society? And this we can go forward to explain to the questioning person why this is the case.

About 100 millions of dead people in Communism in general?

Talmudically thinking, the real question is, how many HUMANS died? Understanding that jews decide where social attention is going in the West, Historically, Academically, in the Media, etc, we only need to focus on what is Human in regards to the ruling definitions.

By Talmudic and Rabbinical definition, only the jew is Human. All the other numbers are irrelevant. Jewish media and academia makes sure we put emphasis worldwide into the only single death toll that really means anything in world history, and that is the Jewish Innocent and Holy people death toll.

To make historical caluclations we have to first define how many Goyim are equal one Human being, ie, a Jew. This is helpful to be understood by Jewish Mathematics. "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail," Rabbi Yaacov Perrin.

Indeed, it may be a Sin deserving of eternal Hellfire to assume that a divine jewish fingernail is equal to any form of Gentile life whatsoever, and one may be sinning to even make this thought.

Making generous jewish calculations, 100 million Goyim are only to be mentioned in history with the attention of a few Jewish Fingernails. Not sure if it's 5 or more fingernails, a Rabbi maybe could get more in-depth with the mathematics. Which is exactly the case in regards to the attention given by historical analysts and politicians on the subjects anyway. This is why things like the Holodomor hardly deserve any mention historically. It's only fingernails, not humans, a jew would argue.

Hitler on the other hand harmed around 800,000 jews, which if we multiply this by the number of fingernails, it would take infinite trillions of Gentiles to surmise for the living damage by anyone else to gain Hitler's defamation deserving status. Of all the 54 million dead of WW2, we only know [and pay] for the plight of one people, that is, the Jews.

Therefore, only Hitler did evil stuff, and if he inadvertently caused the death of like 1 or even 6 million jews, this automatically invalidates 100 million of dead people by Communism or any other dead people in general. Stalin didn't do a lot of evil things for jews, so he's in the clear, after all, all USSR command were jews. He "advanced Mankind", ie Jews.

Mao Ze Dong imposed the glorious and Hammer and Sickle system inspired by Karl Marx [the jew] and therefore was a totally moral individual that did good for "Mankind", ie Jews. At the cost of a few Jewish Fingernails.

Maybe people who argue against Hitler being evil and immoral can just go ahead and tell everyone: JEWISH FINGERNAILS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN FACTS AND HUMAN BEINGS! The Rabbis may give them a medal for their lack of logical capacity and cognitive death.

Long story short now, despite of what retards thing, know beyond any doubt, Hitler did nothing wrong. All of this is just a huge guilt tripping game, based on lies and disinformation, to just put the jews into the eternal victim position, and beyond any judgement, both on themselves and their programs.

Further on, the 6,000,000 death toll is known to be a lie, and this is why it's not allowed to be questioned. The 6,000,000 "Dead" of Judaism and the "Oppressed" goes back decades and decades before WW2, because it's a hoax and fraud money and shekel grabbing brainwashing spell on the back of the Gentiles, who eternally pay, as the "Jewish fingernails" they are, for the dreams of the chosen, with their life, existence, blood, and labor.

Among 54 million souls who were literally destroyed by the "Judea Declares a War Against Germany" and the world that is widely known to be financed by the jews, and heaped upon Hitler, a maximum of 800,000 jews MAY have perished, primarily because of the heat of the war, which swarmed the life of all others. But all we are being told is about them. No need to concern ourselves about facts and stuff like that.

Remember to not question any of that cause it's Anti-Semitism and if you question this you'll go to burn eternally, because how dare the goyim think for itself.

Everyone knows about Anne "Marketing Scheme" Frank, but most people hardly ever heard of Mao Ze Dong.

Image
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Joy Of Satan Secondary Site - https://www.satanisgod.orgStatus: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Pending Move


http://www.josmarket.org/ Open!

Gear88
Posts: 550

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts

Postby Gear88 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:27 am

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24929

I should post this as recently we've been discussing such manners on jewish population.

Either way no matter how little jews died, 6 gorillian tears must be shed cause it's a shoa and Oy vey (((we))) suffered.

Funny I don't know who suffered more the jews and their lack luster number of dead due to their own allies bombing and rabbinical class condemning them to death for assisting the enemy. Or us Gentiles who need to hear ad nasuem how the poor bebe juden suffered.

FYI in the thread I posted some Prophp previous forum information I found of 6 million dating back to the 1830s Crimean war in Ukraine. Which did house a substantial amount of jews for their population and on top of that I recall reading some information on a few Qabalistic jews who promoted alternative interpretation of the bible in such manners.

It's a shame I don't have the picture I never saved it but someone possibly well known member posted the tidbit of 1830s Crimean War and 6 million.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

MoonlessNight666
Posts: 116

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:20 am

Im glad they are just feeding the fire, everything they do just exposes them even more

Aquarius
Posts: 3407

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby Aquarius » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:47 am

Let’s all aknowledge that the holocaust never happened, there is absolutely no real proof about it and there’s counter evidence everywhere.
It was all in a jew’s mind. Oy vey!
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

SSwombat
Posts: 31

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby SSwombat » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:36 am

"THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS LIE IN HISTORY"!

In the immediate aftermath of the WW2, prior to the extensive documentation efforts by the allied forces, a sense of disbelief caused many to deny the initial reports of the Holocaust. Compounding this disbelief was the memory of forged newspaper accounts of the German Corpse Factory, an anti-German atrocity propaganda campaign during WWI, which was widely known to be false by 1945.

During the 1930s, the Nazi government used this propaganda against the British, claiming allegations of concentration camps were malicious lies put forward by the British government, and historians Joachim Neander and Randal Marlin note that this story "encouraged later disbelief when early reports circulated about the Holocaust under Hitler". Victor Cavendish-Bentinck, chairman of the British Joint Intelligence Committee, noted that these reports were similar to "stories of employment of human corpses during the last war for the manufacture of fat which was a grotesque lie"; likewise, The Christian Century commented that "The parallel between this story and the 'corpse factory' atrocity tale of the First World War is too striking to be overlooked." Neander notes that "There can be no doubt that the reported commercial use of the corpses of the murdered Jews undermined the credibility of the news coming from Poland and delayed action that might have rescued many Jewish lives."

The Neo-Nazi movement has been revitalized by Holocaust denial. Small but vocal numbers of Neo-Nazis realized that recreation of a Hitlerite-style regime may be impossible, but a replica might be produced in the future and realized that to rehabilitate Nazism required the discrediting of the Holocaust.

The first person to openly write after the end of World War II that he doubted the reality of the Holocaust was French journalist Maurice Bardèche in his 1948 book Nuremberg ou la Terre promise ("Nuremberg or the Promised Land").

Harry Elmer Barnes
Harry Elmer Barnes, at one time a mainstream American historian, assumed a Holocaust-denial stance in his later years. Between World War I and World War II, Barnes was an anti-war writer and a leader of the historical revisionism movement. Starting in 1924, Barnes worked closely with the Centre for the Study of the Causes of the War, a German government-funded think tank whose sole purpose was to disseminate the official government position that Germany was the victim of Allied aggression in 1914 and that the Versailles Treaty was morally invalid. Headed by Major Alfred von Wegerer, a völkisch activist, the organization portrayed itself as a scholarly society, but historians later described it as "a clearinghouse for officially desirable views on the outbreak of the war."

Following WW2, Barnes became convinced that allegations made against Germany and Japan, including the Holocaust, were wartime propaganda which had been used to justify the United States' involvement in World War II. Barnes claimed that there were two false claims made about World War II, namely that Germany started the war in 1939, and the Holocaust, which Barnes claimed did not happen.

In his 1962 pamphlet, Revisionism and Brainwashing, Barnes claimed that there was a "lack of any serious opposition or concerted challenge to the atrocity stories and other modes of defamation of German national character and conduct". Barnes argued that there was "a failure to point out the atrocities of the Allies were more brutal, painful, mortal and numerous than the most extreme allegations made against the Germans". He claimed that in order to justify the "horrors and evils of the Second World War", the Allies made the Nazis the "scapegoat" for their own misdeeds.

Barnes cited the French Holocaust denier Paul Rassinier, whom Barnes called a "distinguished French historian" who had exposed the "exaggerations of the atrocity stories". In a 1964 article, "Zionist Fraud", published in the American Mercury, Barnes wrote: "The courageous author [Rassinier] lays the chief blame for misrepresentation on those whom we must call the swindlers of the crematoria, the Israeli politicians who derive billions of marks from nonexistent, mythical and imaginary cadavers, whose numbers have been reckoned in an unusually distorted and dishonest manner." Using Rassinier as his source, Barnes claimed that Germany was the victim of aggression in both 1914 and 1939 and that reports of the Holocaust were propaganda to justify a war of aggression against Germany.

Japan
Japanese Holocaust denial first appeared in 1989 and reached its peak in 1995 with the publication in February 1995 by the Japanese magazine Marco Polo [ja], a 250,000-circulation monthly published by Bungei Shunju, of a Holocaust denial article by physician Masanori Nishioka which stated:

The 'Holocaust' is a fabrication. There were no execution gas chambers in Auschwitz or in any other concentration camp. Today, what are displayed as 'gas chambers' at the remains of the Auschwitz camp in Poland are a post-war fabrication by the Polish communist regime or by the Soviet Union, which controlled the country. Not once, neither at Auschwitz nor in any territory controlled by the Germans during the Second World War, was there 'mass murder of Jews' in 'gas chambers.'

The Los Angeles-based Simon Wiesenthal Center instigated a boycott of Bungei Shunju advertisers, including Volkswagen, Mitsubishi, and Cartier. Within days, Bungei Shunju shut down Marco Polo and its editor, Kazuyoshi Hanada, quit, as did the president of Bungei Shunju, Kengo Tanaka.

Turkey
In Turkey, in 1996, the Islamic preacher Harun Yahya distributed thousands of copies of a book which was originally published the previous year, entitled Soykırım Yalanı ("The Holocaust Lie") and mailed unsolicited texts to American and European schools and colleges. The publication of Soykırım Yalanı sparked much public debate. This book claims, "what is presented as Holocaust is the death of some Jews due to the typhus plague during the war and the famine towards the end of the war caused by the defeat of the Germans." In March 1996, a Turkish painter and intellectual, Bedri Baykam, published a strongly worded critique of the book in the Ankara daily newspaper Siyah-Beyaz ("Black and White"). A legal suit for slander was brought against him. During the trial in September, Baykam exposed the real author of the book as Adnan Oktar. The suit was withdrawn in March 1997.

France
In France, Holocaust denial became more prominent in the 1990s as négationnisme, though the movement has existed in ultra-left French politics since at least the 1960s, led by figures such as Pierre Guillaume (who was involved in the bookshop La Vieille Taupe during the 1960s). Elements of the extreme far-right in France have begun to build on each other's negationist arguments, which often span beyond the Holocaust to cover a range of antisemitic views, incorporating attempts to tie the Holocaust to the Biblical massacre of the Canaanites, critiques of Zionism, and other material fanning what has been called a "conspiratorial Judeo-phobia" designed to legitimize and "banalize" antisemitism.

Belgium
In Belgium in 2001, Roeland Raes, the ideologue and vice-president of one of the country's largest political parties, the Vlaams Belang (formerly named Vlaams Blok, Flemish Bloc), gave an interview on Dutch TV where he cast doubt over the number of Jews murdered by the Nazis during the Holocaust. In the same interview, he questioned the scale of the Nazis' use of gas chambers and the authenticity of Anne Frank's diary. In response to the media assault following the interview, Raes was forced to resign his position but vowed to remain active within the party. Three years later, the Vlaams Blok was convicted of racism and chose to disband. Immediately afterwards, it legally reformed under the new name Vlaams Belang (Flemish Interest) with the same leaders and the same membership.

Germany
The trial of a Canadian woman, Monika Schaefer and her German-Canadian brother, Alfred Schaefer started in Germany in early July 2018. They were charged with Volksverhetzung, "incitement to hatred". The pair had published video clips on YouTube of their denial of the genocide of Jews. In the clips, Alfred Schaefer said that Jews wanted to destroy Germans, blamed them for starting both World Wars, and referred to the Holocaust as a "Jewish fantasy".

Monika Schaefer was arrested in January 2018 in Germany while attending a court hearing of Sylvia Stolz. Schaefer had been the Green Party candidate in the Alberta riding of Yellowhead during the federal elections in 2006, 2008, and 2011, but was expelled from the party after news reports surfaced of a July 2016 video where she describes the Holocaust as "the most persistent lie in all of history" and insisted that those in concentration camps had been kept as healthy and as well-fed as possible.

In late October 2018, Monika Schaefer was convicted of the charge of "incitement of the people" (often reworded as incitement of hatred by the news media). She was sentenced to ten months while Alfred Schaefer, also convicted, received a sentence of three years and two months.

Middle East
Denials of the Holocaust have been promoted by various Middle Eastern figures and media. Holocaust denial is sponsored by some Middle Eastern governments, including Iran and Syria.

Gamal Abdel Nasser, the President of Egypt, told a German newspaper in 1964 that "no person, not even the most simple one, takes seriously the lie of the six million Jews that were murdered [in the Holocaust]."

Prominent figures from the Middle East have rarely made publicized visits to Auschwitz—Israel's Arab community being the exception. In 2010, Hadash MK Mohammed Barakeh visited, following a previous visit of two other Arab-Israeli lawmakers, and a group of about 100 Arab-Israeli writers and clerics in 2002.

----------------------------

When an event of a genuine crime or injustice against individuals or humanity is legally/ scientifically challenged or criticized, men of standing from amongst these disciplines, always come forward to debate the immorality of this, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". This never happens with the "Holohoax", there is never an academic/ scientific discussion about it, the only answer is to bring the persons before the courts and throw them in prison. We know why this is so because it can't stand up to legitimate scrutiny!

Sourced from Wikipedia - (Holocaust Denial).

www.ancient-forums.com

HAIL MOST HIGH GOD SATAN

BoRn of fire
Posts: 498

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby BoRn of fire » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:05 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
txg wrote:no goyim adolf hitler was a dictator who rose to power because of his speaking ability. if you questioned him you got sent to the concentration camp. i went to college so i would know. maybe if you took a history class instead you would be smart enough to know.
....


Image

I can remember when attending history class in high school not a bad thing was mentioned about Stalin but when it came to Hitler ...

BoRn of fire
Posts: 498

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby BoRn of fire » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:06 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
txg wrote:no goyim adolf hitler was a dictator who rose to power because of his speaking ability. if you questioned him you got sent to the concentration camp. i went to college so i would know. maybe if you took a history class instead you would be smart enough to know.


The first thing that happens when someone goes to History class and does anything other than be a retard is gonna be like this:

Stalin: 30 million to 40 million Russian, 4 to 7 Ukrainian people kill count. No bad statements about him in general. At least he wasn't Hitler! He's a morally good commie since he didn't touch jewish hair!
Tamerlane: 17 million Middle Eastern people death toll. Glorified major ruler of the Middle Eastern and Kazaks. At least he wasn't Hitler!
Mao Ze Dong: Anywhere from 60 to 80 to some estimates 100 million Chinese people dead to impose Communism, never a bad statement about him, is almost hardly mentioned from the books. At least he wasn't Hitler! He's a morally good commie since he didn't touch jewish hair!
Hitler: A very historically shaky 6 million figure of jews [to the extent everyone who questions this is put in a prison or silenced], which some revisionists drop to the number to 800,000 war casualties or less than 1 million in what is the biggest war of mankind, with over 56 million White people.

In regards to the mainstream accepted Communist Death toll, we also have these numbers:

2 million in Cambodia
2 million in North Korea
1.7 million in Ethiopia
1.5 million in Afghanistan
1 million in the Eastern Bloc
1 million in Vietnam
150,000 in Latin America
10,000 deaths "resulting from actions of the international Communist movement and Communist parties not in power" [Wiki, Black Book of Communism].

Seeing and knowing this, the sinful brain of the goyim [slang for "Animal" to describe non-jewish people] may ask itself: Why do we only know or care about Hitler as a society? And this we can go forward to explain to the questioning person why this is the case.

About 100 millions of dead people in Communism in general?

Talmudically thinking, the real question is, how many HUMANS died? Understanding that jews decide where social attention is going in the West, Historically, Academically, in the Media, etc, we only need to focus on what is Human in regards to the ruling definitions.

By Talmudic and Rabbinical definition, only the jew is Human. All the other numbers are irrelevant. Jewish media and academia makes sure we put emphasis worldwide into the only single death toll that really means anything in world history, and that is the Jewish Innocent and Holy people death toll.

To make historical caluclations we have to first define how many Goyim are equal one Human being, ie, a Jew. This is helpful to be understood by Jewish Mathematics. "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail," Rabbi Yaacov Perrin.

Indeed, it may be a Sin deserving of eternal Hellfire to assume that a divine jewish fingernail is equal to any form of Gentile life whatsoever, and one may be sinning to even make this thought.

Making generous jewish calculations, 100 million Goyim are only to be mentioned in history with the attention of a few Jewish Fingernails. Not sure if it's 5 or more fingernails, a Rabbi maybe could get more in-depth with the mathematics. Which is exactly the case in regards to the attention given by historical analysts and politicians on the subjects anyway. This is why things like the Holodomor hardly deserve any mention historically. It's only fingernails, not humans, a jew would argue.

Hitler on the other hand harmed around 800,000 jews, which if we multiply this by the number of fingernails, it would take infinite trillions of Gentiles to surmise for the living damage by anyone else to gain Hitler's defamation deserving status. Of all the 54 million dead of WW2, we only know [and pay] for the plight of one people, that is, the Jews.

Therefore, only Hitler did evil stuff, and if he inadvertently caused the death of like 1 or even 6 million jews, this automatically invalidates 100 million of dead people by Communism or any other dead people in general. Stalin didn't do a lot of evil things for jews, so he's in the clear, after all, all USSR command were jews. He "advanced Mankind", ie Jews.

Mao Ze Dong imposed the glorious and Hammer and Sickle system inspired by Karl Marx [the jew] and therefore was a totally moral individual that did good for "Mankind", ie Jews. At the cost of a few Jewish Fingernails.

Maybe people who argue against Hitler being evil and immoral can just go ahead and tell everyone: JEWISH FINGERNAILS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN FACTS AND HUMAN BEINGS! The Rabbis may give them a medal for their lack of logical capacity and cognitive death.

Long story short now, despite of what retards thing, know beyond any doubt, Hitler did nothing wrong. All of this is just a huge guilt tripping game, based on lies and disinformation, to just put the jews into the eternal victim position, and beyond any judgement, both on themselves and their programs.

Further on, the 6,000,000 death toll is known to be a lie, and this is why it's not allowed to be questioned. The 6,000,000 "Dead" of Judaism and the "Oppressed" goes back decades and decades before WW2, because it's a hoax and fraud money and shekel grabbing brainwashing spell on the back of the Gentiles, who eternally pay, as the "Jewish fingernails" they are, for the dreams of the chosen, with their life, existence, blood, and labor.

Among 54 million souls who were literally destroyed by the "Judea Declares a War Against Germany" and the world that is widely known to be financed by the jews, and heaped upon Hitler, a maximum of 800,000 jews MAY have perished, primarily because of the heat of the war, which swarmed the life of all others. But all we are being told is about them. No need to concern ourselves about facts and stuff like that.

Remember to not question any of that cause it's Anti-Semitism and if you question this you'll go to burn eternally, because how dare the goyim think for itself.

Everyone knows about Anne "Marketing Scheme" Frank, but most people hardly ever heard of Mao Ze Dong.

Image

I can remember when attending history class in high school not a bad thing was mentioned about Stalin but when it came to Hitler ...

The Alchemist7
Posts: 694

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby The Alchemist7 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:31 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote: a maximum of 800,000 jews MAY have perished, primarily because of the heat of the war,

Ironically, the jews who enforced the war against Germany were also responsible for the death of the jews from the german camps. The roads to and from the german camps were heavily monitored by the enemies of Germany, URSS, UK and France which were directly led by the zionists. Every truck that was moving on the roads from and towards the camps would have been evaporated instantly, and this made it impossible for Germany to provide food and health care to the inmates, and from this we have the jews who died from starvation and typhos. It wasn't Germany's intentions for this to happen, but the criminal millitary attacks led by jews who basically sacrified their own people in order to defeat Germany.

User avatar
BlackJackal
Posts: 58
Location: Europe

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby BlackJackal » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:38 pm

LOL HP have you ever been reading articles from online "astrologists" who are trying to explain how Hitler was "evil" by reading his natal chart? It's comedy gold how clueless they are. :lol:

LotharMcSkippy
Posts: 7

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby LotharMcSkippy » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:34 pm

Aquarius wrote:Let’s all aknowledge that the holocaust never happened, there is absolutely no real proof about it and there’s counter evidence everywhere.
It was all in a jew’s mind. Oy vey!

Hollowhat?? 8-)

User avatar
Fuchs
Posts: 295

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby Fuchs » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:57 pm

Most jewish victims are not the german fault, it´s the fault of the allied forces. They did bomb most of the countrys food and deny any public aid organisations acces to the german people/concentration camps (if I remember right). The two top reasons for death in the camps were starvation, clothe lice (thats the reason the german did use ziklon B, they tryed to kill the lice in an area when there were no people in the room) if they had more ziklon B more jews would have survived.

In summary jews did die because other higher jews didn´t care. And they will continue to not care if it pleases there agenda.

The Concentration camps did have a health department, soccer field , theatre ... don´t know if every one had the full equipment. all in all it was a prison, but by far not a deathcamp as puplic hystory demands it to be.

But if you look at the Rheinwiesenlager (camp for german prisoners) this was a death camp. Barely food. less water (lokated next to a river with clean water),... no roof, soldiers did lay on each other to not have to sleep in the mud. No health treatment.
The soldiers did think because they did acted through out the war fully accourding to the Geneva Convention. The allied forces would follow the rules of Geneva Convention also. well they didn´t.

---> Never surrender. Death is not the worst fate that could happen.

User avatar
EnkiUK3
Posts: 70

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby EnkiUK3 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:59 pm

My daughter is currently learning about WW2 in school.

I have just told her to go along with what they(teachers) say..... but she knows the truth :D (she is 9 lol )

WiseDragon
Posts: 304

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby WiseDragon » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:56 am

BlackJackal wrote:LOL HP have you ever been reading articles from online "astrologists" who are trying to explain how Hitler was "evil" by reading his natal chart? It's comedy gold how clueless they are. :lol:

They are exposing both their lack of knowledge of History and Astrology...LOL

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2578
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:22 am

https://scottmanning.com/content/communist-body-count/

In each country, how many victims were killed by the communists. More than 300 million total! And still there are these communist rats.

It was revealed that during Obama's 8 years of being president, he had it in the federal budget to give 1 billion $ each year, (8 billion $ total) to a collection of various official communist organisations. All of this money taken from our taxes, and given to those evil communist rats.

Aquarius
Posts: 3407

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby Aquarius » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:12 am

LotharMcSkippy wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Let’s all aknowledge that the holocaust never happened, there is absolutely no real proof about it and there’s counter evidence everywhere.
It was all in a jew’s mind. Oy vey!

Hollowhat?? 8-)

Hololol
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Aquarius
Posts: 3407

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby Aquarius » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:12 am

EnkiUK3 wrote:My daughter is currently learning about WW2 in school.

I have just told her to go along with what they(teachers) say..... but she knows the truth :D (she is 9 lol )

Fantastic! :)
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Wildfire
Posts: 288
Location: Philippines

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby Wildfire » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:55 am

Aquarius wrote:Let’s all aknowledge that the holocaust never happened, there is absolutely no real proof about it and there’s counter evidence everywhere.
It was all in a jew’s mind. Oy vey!


Meanwhile in alien Lateman's secret visit to its "grandpa"'s underground stinky white chamber in area 51, it checks its phone to see what we are up to. The gnome reptile in failed hairy monkey skin notices the mention of Mao Zedong(Pronounced: Moo ze bingDONGchingchOYVEY) and Stalin(Pronounced: Jewshit stain-loin) being much worse than Hitler, who is in fact the real hero during wwii trying to get mankind to fight against the true problem resting on earth which is the kikes. His "grandpa" wanders why its "son" is crying on its phone until it sees this sermon and all our comments too, the bubble head ayy lmao cloaked grandpa of lateman malfunctions violently and shuts down giving the reptard monkey lateman two things(Or more) to cry about now.

An accidental selfie of him in the chamber, now leaked by a casual thrill seeking hacker(rip, his eyes. They were too innocent to see what also lied in his gallery) who broke into his phone by accident. :D :

*low pitched sad legend of zelda treasure get noises played by a tuba, sounds like every enemy epic fail ain't it?*
Image
Yo ninja, I sent you something in your email and got a new account in discord.

Fall down 100, get up 1000 or up.

Black final RTR (Done by Soaring Eagle 666):
https://web.archive.org/web/20190221000 ... tlify.com/

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4351

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:03 am

WiseDragon wrote:
BlackJackal wrote:LOL HP have you ever been reading articles from online "astrologists" who are trying to explain how Hitler was "evil" by reading his natal chart? It's comedy gold how clueless they are. :lol:

They are exposing both their lack of knowledge of History and Astrology...LOL


I have read these, mainstream astrology is just paranoid, dishonest, and infested with a lot of jewish crap and New Age filth. It's terrible.

Many major "astrologers" have names like Greene, Horowitz, and other jewish surnames. Gotta write Anne Frank into Astrology now goyim. Hitler was evil cause uhm, let me see, cause astrology.

Their ignorance is insane, and many of these people are extremely studied on all of the so called "Astrology" things. Corruption goes a long way.

Any even baseline astrologer would understand that Hitler was exceptionally advanced spiritually and far from the stupidity of theirs, his chart is one in hundreds of millions of a soul. But these people aren't even baseline.

The enemy also has a secret wing of astrology that they hardly ever talk about, or just generally write disinformation to the general public. This is deliberate, while they, on their own, practice astrology intensely, to choose puppets and servants and for many other things.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Joy Of Satan Secondary Site - https://www.satanisgod.orgStatus: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Pending Move


http://www.josmarket.org/ Open!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4351

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:14 am

The Alchemist7 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote: a maximum of 800,000 jews MAY have perished, primarily because of the heat of the war,

Ironically, the jews who enforced the war against Germany were also responsible for the death of the jews from the german camps. The roads to and from the german camps were heavily monitored by the enemies of Germany, URSS, UK and France which were directly led by the zionists. Every truck that was moving on the roads from and towards the camps would have been evaporated instantly, and this made it impossible for Germany to provide food and health care to the inmates, and from this we have the jews who died from starvation and typhos. It wasn't Germany's intentions for this to happen, but the criminal millitary attacks led by jews who basically sacrified their own people in order to defeat Germany.


Jews wanted other jews to die in WW2, because they considered them "Unrepentant sinners" and "Germanized", and "Traitors to Judaism", as some of them believed it wasn't yet time to create Israel.

The Zionists celebrated their deaths but from there on understood the value of propaganda and they added 6 gorillion to the number to create the propaganda to fund Israel with.

The jews that died, did die as part of this beef because the jews themselves allowed it, and their own leadership started doing reckless moves.

Their Rabbis also have a strange conception that these jews died to amend for the sins of jews in general, as they were "sinners", and they consider that they are "sinful exiles" from Israel. So their deaths are perceived as not a problem at all. They say "HaShem punished the sinful jews".

All the rest is just marketing for the jews to make billions until the end of time, "In their mind it was real".
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Joy Of Satan Secondary Site - https://www.satanisgod.orgStatus: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Pending Move


http://www.josmarket.org/ Open!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4351

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:30 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:https://scottmanning.com/content/communist-body-count/

In each country, how many victims were killed by the communists. More than 300 million total! And still there are these communist rats.

It was revealed that during Obama's 8 years of being president, he had it in the federal budget to give 1 billion $ each year, (8 billion $ total) to a collection of various official communist organisations. All of this money taken from our taxes, and given to those evil communist rats.


The Truth About Christian Charity

https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingC ... arity.html
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Joy Of Satan Secondary Site - https://www.satanisgod.orgStatus: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Pending Move


http://www.josmarket.org/ Open!

txg
Posts: 70

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby txg » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:12 pm

"So, once again, I just don't really get what you're saying here. Regardless of what you think Hitler did in the past to Jews, do you think an actual Holocaust should be inflicted on Jews in real life or not? I'm assuming you would 'yes' since that is what the Final RTR is saying should happen but in that case your whole argument here just does not make much sense to me."


lol it doesnt make sense to you because your a loser, its pretty clear.

the holocaust didnt happen. the 6 million number was a figure that a jewish newspaper came up with with no proof. there are no gas chambers and auschwitz is a country lodge. zyklon b was used to kill lice. and the jews that died in camps died of starvation. not carbon monoxide poisoning, not gas showers. not ovens, not experimentation.

they were given ample shelter, clothing, food, space and the freedom to do whatever they wanted within the walls of the camps.

they died of starvation because aryan soldiers were dying and needed the resources.

the holocaust was an exaggeration and it should have been far worse for the jews.

regardless of anyone's agenda or opinion. the facts have been stated.

adolf hitler is not here, and what we say is OUR opinon, what cobra says is his opinion, maxine, danko,carlson,lucius, etc.

we all have our own thoughts and feelings, none of us here are in the position to speak for a historical leader.

he is just stating some facts leaving room for the reader to attain their own perspective.



are you capable of gaining an understanding of something as an individual, and formulating your own opinion?

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4351

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:26 am

txg wrote:are you capable of gaining an understanding of something as an individual, and formulating your own opinion?


He is just sitting on the Yeshiva desk waiting for a "Radical statement" to show to Buzzfeed or some corn-fed retard that we Wuz Nazis and We Wuz Advocating Holololololol, while he pretends he is making a question.

As with always with jews, it doesn't matter what you say, nor that you have never said anything in like half a million written pages. What matters when you argue with a jew, is his idea of what you stated. Based on this idea, which they believe superior to reality, they are out to condemn you.

However in order to do this they require to foil someone into a statement, which they can later twist for their own purposes.

I approved the comment because I enjoy when they do strawman, answer their own strawman, project their own argument as if stated by the person they are straw-manning, and then they also demand an answer by pretending it's all some sort of question.

I want children like him to get good grades as the Yeshiva, and display to everyone why information about the holocaust being a lie is pertinent to the future perception of this racial group.

All the comments of this guy are like Buzzfeed Strawman, always going on subjects which can and should cause problems, and they get agitated and increase the pace when this hasn't happened.

The Holololol that will happen is on this person's account. He can get a proxy on the Yeshiva and make another one, first post "DO ALL OF YOU GOYIM HERE SUPPORT TO GENOCIDE THE EVIL JEWS? I HAPPEN TO BE A JEW NAMED BAUER, SORRY I MEANT A GENTILE FROM VIKING GOYIM SWEDEN, AND I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THIS IS A GREAT THING TO DO AND SAY EVERYWHERE AND I DEFINITELY DO BELIEVE IN THIS!! LET ME SEE YOUR DIRTY NAZI HANDS UP IN NAZI SALUTE NOW, I GOT A CAMERA HERE TO TAKE PICTURES. OY VEY!"
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Joy Of Satan Secondary Site - https://www.satanisgod.orgStatus: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Pending Move


http://www.josmarket.org/ Open!

ConsistentMeditator
Posts: 70

Re: The Awkward Moment Of Historical Facts About Hitler

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:24 am

[quote=HPHoodedCobra]...[/quote]

I was not making a strawman. I outlined what I thought were logical implications of a pro-genocide worldview and asked if you agreed. I didn't state you agreed with them. The reason wasn't to bait you into saying something you didn't intend to say, I genuinely wanted to know if you believed in any of those lines of thought. The outcome I wanted to avoid was getting an unclear answer and having to clarify my question to ask more specifically whether you believed certain things. Essentially, I was trying to speed up the conversation but did not realize how it would annoy you. I realize now that the way i asked was a mistake and clearly ended up being offensive rather than actually furthering the discussion effectively at all. Therefore, I'm changing my writing to no longer cause that problem, assuming that this post is actually approved. I think it would be rather extreme if I was simply banned with 0 warnings in advance to change my posting style or face a potential ban. That would seem to undermine one of the central points of discussion forums altogether, that people are able to discuss.

Since it bothered you, I will rephrase what I said earlier and turn it into a question:What do you think should happen as a result of the RTRS, within the next 50 or 100 years? What do you think the state of humanity and the Earth should be in 2150? Assuming that things go in a way you would outline as ideal or at least acceptable of course.

The reason I didn't state my personal opinion about the Holocaust was to avoid making an aggressive sounding post which would make the discussion hostile. It seemed like you would be upset if I stated my opinion, which is that the Holocaust didn't happen and that this not happening was a good thing. Overall, the idea I am getting at is that genocide would have been wrong. Of course, it looks like I should have said that from the beginning, considering the conclusion you came to.

There is one statement I need to correct: I was wrong to say the Final RTR states it is about spiritual annihilation of jews. It does not specifically say that in the ritual's text, and I don't remember seeing any posts by HPMaxine which state that. It only states that it is about erasing the Hebrew alphabet. However, you in particular did make a post seemingly stating that the Final RTR is about spiritual genocide in the "FAQ about the Final RTR" thread.

For reference, here is specifically what you said that I am talking about. It was something I was thinking of when I made my previous post:

Specifically this:

HPHoodedCobra666 wrote:It's a reversal of the very existence of the enemy in all senses.


That line definitely seemed to be in favor of spiritual genocide of some kind, but since you seem to not want to be strawmanned or have anything assumed about your thinking, I will just wait to see if you have any thoughts you want to mention about it.

Also, no, I am not a Jew.

[quote=txg]....[/quote]
I phrased the post the way I did because I had two goals, being respectful and starting a conversation. The first of those two is a goal you definitely don't seem to share at all. The goal of being respectful was also the reason I didn't simply state my opinion about the Holocaust immediately, since I thought it would come off as aggressive. Instead you just ignored all of that and decided to be rude, assuming that I was unable to come to my own opinion, so I will just tell you my opinion now: I do think it was a good thing that the Germans did not holocaust the Jews, and that the Holohoax was indeed just a hoax.

I am not saying you or HoodedCobra perfectly know what Hitler's exact true thoughts on the Jews were, I don't know that either. I was asking HoodedCobra what he thought about the morality of genocide. I explained at the start of my post that I do not think the Holocaust happened and I agree with HoodedCobra on this point. You spent about 80% of your post stating the details of how the Holocaust is a hoax, which made it seem as if I did not understand this somehow. I did understand that it is a hoax and I agree with you on that.

You said that you think it should have been far worse for the Jews than it really was. That's pretty inspecific and vague, and provides very little information to me overall, but if you don't want to elaborate or say anything else, I will not bother asking more.

I realize the purpose of the thread was to inform everyone about the facts of the situation of the Holocaust. In that respect it does well as a thread. I thought it was relevant to question the ideological component involved for Cobra, considering what I just quoted from him in the Final RTR FAQ thread.


txg wrote:"So, once again, I just don't really get what you're saying here. Regardless of what you think Hitler did in the past to Jews, do you think an actual Holocaust should be inflicted on Jews in real life or not? I'm assuming you would 'yes' since that is what the Final RTR is saying should happen but in that case your whole argument here just does not make much sense to me."


lol it doesnt make sense to you because your a loser, its pretty clear.

the holocaust didnt happen. the 6 million number was a figure that a jewish newspaper came up with with no proof. there are no gas chambers and auschwitz is a country lodge. zyklon b was used to kill lice. and the jews that died in camps died of starvation. not carbon monoxide poisoning, not gas showers. not ovens, not experimentation.

they were given ample shelter, clothing, food, space and the freedom to do whatever they wanted within the walls of the camps.

they died of starvation because aryan soldiers were dying and needed the resources.

the holocaust was an exaggeration and it should have been far worse for the jews.

regardless of anyone's agenda or opinion. the facts have been stated.

adolf hitler is not here, and what we say is OUR opinon, what cobra says is his opinion, maxine, danko,carlson,lucius, etc.

we all have our own thoughts and feelings, none of us here are in the position to speak for a historical leader.

he is just stating some facts leaving room for the reader to attain their own perspective.

are you capable of gaining an understanding of something as an individual, and formulating your own opinion?



HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
txg wrote:are you capable of gaining an understanding of something as an individual, and formulating your own opinion?


He is just sitting on the Yeshiva desk waiting for a "Radical statement" to show to Buzzfeed or some corn-fed retard that we Wuz Nazis and We Wuz Advocating Holololololol, while he pretends he is making a question.

As with always with jews, it doesn't matter what you say, nor that you have never said anything in like half a million written pages. What matters when you argue with a jew, is his idea of what you stated. Based on this idea, which they believe superior to reality, they are out to condemn you.

However in order to do this they require to foil someone into a statement, which they can later twist for their own purposes.

I approved the comment because I enjoy when they do strawman, answer their own strawman, project their own argument as if stated by the person they are straw-manning, and then they also demand an answer by pretending it's all some sort of question.

I want children like him to get good grades as the Yeshiva, and display to everyone why information about the holocaust being a lie is pertinent to the future perception of this racial group.

All the comments of this guy are like Buzzfeed Strawman, always going on subjects which can and should cause problems, and they get agitated and increase the pace when this hasn't happened.

The Holololol that will happen is on this person's account. He can get a proxy on the Yeshiva and make another one, first post "DO ALL OF YOU GOYIM HERE SUPPORT TO GENOCIDE THE EVIL JEWS? I HAPPEN TO BE A JEW NAMED BAUER, SORRY I MEANT A GENTILE FROM VIKING GOYIM SWEDEN, AND I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THIS IS A GREAT THING TO DO AND SAY EVERYWHERE AND I DEFINITELY DO BELIEVE IN THIS!! LET ME SEE YOUR DIRTY NAZI HANDS UP IN NAZI SALUTE NOW, I GOT A CAMERA HERE TO TAKE PICTURES. OY VEY!"


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], horus666, Powerofjustice and 7 guests