Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"The Satanic Temple"

Nation of Satan

Satanists denounce "The Satanic Temple."

Atheists are NOT Satanists. We do NOT recognize nor acknowledge "The Satanic Temple." The TST does NOT represent Satanism in any way, shape, nor form. We do not acknowledge nor recognize groups who characterize Satan or Satanism by Judeo/Christian concepts, or those, who like the late Anton LaVey's Church of Satan members, do not acknowledge his existence as a real being. We do not recognize any organizations that claim to be Satanists, yet take their so-called "Satanism" straight from the Judeo/Christian bible, conform to Judeo/Christian concepts regarding Satan, Demons, nor Satanism. Atheists who pretend to be Satanists are Posers. They're not valid.

Joy of Satan is the authority on what does and does not constitute as Satanism. This is to keep power out of the hands of our enemies who intend to misrepresent us. And misrepresent us "The Satanic Temple" did, severely. Satanists are NOT a leftist cult, we are NOT Marxist ideology, and we've spent the last two decades exposing the jewish agenda. TST are a bogus Atheist organization pushing a marxist left wing agenda. They do not believe in Satan and therefore cannot worship him. TST uses the label "Satanism" in disregard for how Satanists will be effected by their political activism. They sit on the same fence as christians for that transgression.

For the sake of this brotherhood I will be putting my foot down on "The Satanic Temple" on Social Media and I urge as many members of the Joy of Satan to follow me in this endeavor as possible. It is important that we break up the public attention these fakers have currently, and continue to stomp them out each time. We came along before TST and encompass far more of the world than them, we will defeat their lies.

We must fight the TST agenda with Truth! HAIL SATAN!

Nation of Satan said:
Satanists denounce "The Satanic Temple."

Atheists are NOT Satanists. We do NOT recognize nor acknowledge "The Satanic Temple." The TST does NOT represent Satanism in any way, shape, nor form. We do not acknowledge nor recognize groups who characterize Satan or Satanism by Judeo/Christian concepts, or those, who like the late Anton LaVey's Church of Satan members, do not acknowledge his existence as a real being. We do not recognize any organizations that claim to be Satanists, yet take their so-called "Satanism" straight from the Judeo/Christian bible, conform to Judeo/Christian concepts regarding Satan, Demons, nor Satanism. Atheists who pretend to be Satanists are Posers. They're not valid.

Joy of Satan is the authority on what does and does not constitute as Satanism. This is to keep power out of the hands of our enemies who intend to misrepresent us. And misrepresent us "The Satanic Temple" did, severely. Satanists are NOT a leftist cult, we are NOT Marxist ideology, and we've spent the last two decades exposing the jewish agenda. TST are a bogus Atheist organization pushing a marxist left wing agenda. They do not believe in Satan and therefore cannot worship him. TST uses the label "Satanism" in disregard for how Satanists will be effected by their political activism. They sit on the same fence as christians for that transgression.

For the sake of this brotherhood I will be putting my foot down on "The Satanic Temple" on Social Media and I urge as many members of the Joy of Satan to follow me in this endeavor as possible. It is important that we break up the public attention these fakers have currently, and continue to stomp them out each time. We came along before TST and encompass far more of the world than them, we will defeat their lies.

We must fight the TST agenda with Truth! HAIL SATAN!

They are just fucking with christians :lol:
They dont really believe in Satan)
Their leader said they called themselves Satanists accidently🤣

Good evening brother TST is a total filth promoting left wing LGBTQ propaganda in the name of Satanism, they do tremendous damage to people who are searching about Satanism and who after seeing all this disgusting stuff feel a revulsion and have a totally warped and wrong view of Satanism. Unfortunately there are other self-proclaimed satanic groups but TST at the moment is the worst. Good idea to teach them a lesson on social media.

Missrainbow1 said:

The Church of Satan (who are atheists too) have done an exposé on them:

https://www.churchofsatan.com/the-satanic-temple-fact-sheet/

The Satanic Temple is a self described "Yes Men" styled satire/activist group that uses satanic-themed imagery and language to get media and public attention
In 2013, Spectacle Films ran ads looking to cast characters for a mockumentary about a fake religion, that film was to be titled “The Satanic Temple” — the casting director was listed as “Lucien Greaves.” Video footage from January 2013 shows actors participating in a fake political rally lead by "Satanic Temple Supreme Overlord Lucien Greaves."
Launched in 2013, The Satanic Temple’s (TST) website claimed to believe in and worship a literal Satan. The TST trademark filing contains documents that have these claims as well.
In a 2013 Vice interview “Doug Mesner” says that TST is satire and states that it is “like a darker Yes Men.”
In a 2014 Village Voice article “Malcolm Jerry” is outed as the filmmaker Cevin Soling, owner of Spectacle Films.
Original TST “High Priest” Brian Werner states in his 2014 resignation video that TST is a political organization that has nothing to do with Satanism. Werner claims the actual people behind TST have no interest in or connection with Satanism, a claim echoed by Bugbee.
TST spokespeople are on record saying you do not have to be a Satanist to join TST, you simply need to support their political efforts.

Shadowmage said:
Missrainbow1 said:

The Church of Satan (who are atheists too) have done an exposé on them:

https://www.churchofsatan.com/the-satanic-temple-fact-sheet/

The Satanic Temple is a self described "Yes Men" styled satire/activist group that uses satanic-themed imagery and language to get media and public attention
In 2013, Spectacle Films ran ads looking to cast characters for a mockumentary about a fake religion, that film was to be titled “The Satanic Temple” — the casting director was listed as “Lucien Greaves.” Video footage from January 2013 shows actors participating in a fake political rally lead by "Satanic Temple Supreme Overlord Lucien Greaves."
Launched in 2013, The Satanic Temple’s (TST) website claimed to believe in and worship a literal Satan. The TST trademark filing contains documents that have these claims as well.
In a 2013 Vice interview “Doug Mesner” says that TST is satire and states that it is “like a darker Yes Men.”
In a 2014 Village Voice article “Malcolm Jerry” is outed as the filmmaker Cevin Soling, owner of Spectacle Films.
Original TST “High Priest” Brian Werner states in his 2014 resignation video that TST is a political organization that has nothing to do with Satanism. Werner claims the actual people behind TST have no interest in or connection with Satanism, a claim echoed by Bugbee.
TST spokespeople are on record saying you do not have to be a Satanist to join TST, you simply need to support their political efforts.

The only place who actually has a lot of knowledge about true Satanism is Joy Of Satan😎
Everything here is real and practical)

Back in the days before I joined the joy of Satan... I used to be an Anton LaVey fan and I even read his books! I confess right here! And I went along with some of that Hollywood nonsense! And got myself into a lot of trouble all over Facebook! And Google! And I had a lot of enemies and a lot of strange people after me! Because of the content that people were posting and sharing in these cheesy groups all over social media and the conversations that people were getting into! Some of the topics! Famous for getting a lot of people into trouble! Especially when it comes to sacrificing life people and animals? People getting off on that shit and swore up and down that it is truly satanic when it's not! And how many times I got into arguments with these kind of people! Number one the enemy supports human and animal sacrifice! Anything that has to do with torture murder and rape and abuse! Has to do with the enemy! And the enemy supported Anton LaVey and a lot of these cheesy groups all over social media Hollywood movie stars who are also associated with scientology! Have their take on what they think is satanic? They dress up like they're a member of something wearing the colors black and red and doing the horns up! Making a mockery of themselves! And making public scenes! And often at times getting other people into trouble especially those who are interested and follow that nonsense! I got into a lot of trouble with people because they felt that I supported a lot of this stupid shit! All I did was just getting to the groups out of curiosity! And read a couple of the books written by Anton lavey! Needless to say I was not impressed! And I knew that he was full of shit by the time I go through reading his Satan bible! It didn't exactly hit home to me and it didn't make sense! Especially since it was laced with Hollywood judio Christian and Scientology bullshit! Where people were talking about aliens doing rituals summonsing demons and aliens and mixing Christianity with witchcraft! People didn't even realize how serious that is! And how so many people got into trouble! Encountering entities talking about all kinds of crazy things happening to them in their bedrooms! And talking about other freak show problems like somebody's hair falling out of their head! Or Windows breaking all around their house! And curtains and pillows on couches would start to ignite! Or somebody witnessing being picked up and throwing across the room and slammed into a wall! This is proof that people are fucking around with the enemy! The Jewish writing around the pentacle and our Pagan symbols that the Jews have taken from us and converted to their world of nonsense! You would think that people would have better common sense? And realizing what I was up against! I was embarrassed and I was ashamed to be around any of these stupid people who supported this kind of devil worship and this stupid shit! These idiots not only supported that kind of stupidity they also supported child abuse and rape and among that other evils that are related! Sucking shit out of each other's asses and playing with vehicle! Having sex with animals Mom and Dad etc etc thinking that it was perfectly fine when it's not! People didn't even realize that they were also supporting the Islamic rules and the Muslim bullshit! Trying to tell people that I'm not a part of that crap I got put down terribly! And was harassed by people all over! Training convinced me that I'm not a Satanist just because I don't go along with their bullshit! I knew a lot of that stuff was bullshit and then again I was curious to learn about Satan and where I stand? Especially when I want to know the truth behind it all and what's going on? It was a good thing I put myself out there to learn! The enemy supports a lot of this and these people that pay into these evils sitting the example for themselves how many people go along with that nonsense! It is amazing how many of these young kids and young adults get into this shit and for the wrong purposes! And don't even know what they're doing or getting into and later pay dearly for it! It got to the point where I was burned out and I was disgusted! And lost interest! These people and that shit was just as obnoxious as the Catholic Church itself! How these people dress in black and where they're silly costumes! Adorning themselves with 1/1000 Pentacles enough side down crosses calling themselves satanist? When they look at that is ridiculous as the fucking Jews in their synagogues going along with that same Marxism and that same bullshit! I was disgusted that was the only crap I had ever seen and all I ever saw on social media! And it was the same diluted fucked up shit! Lace with Christianity and scientology! It is no wonder people get confused more and more when they get involved with these groups and don't know what they're about to pay for and what they're being exposed to! I was so disgusted I logged off of Facebook and took my profile down! I didn't want anything more to do with that garbage! Especially when all he wanted was the truth . And yes I had to learn the hard way! And found out for myself? Doing my own research! That is when I logged on to audios on YouTube! And that is where I found HPS Maxine Dietrich and her videos! Also I had read books on the nine angles myself and many other books! Doing my own research! I was lucky to stumble across her audios! And from there I logged on and got on to the website! And this is how I got here! All because I want to know the truth! And because I wanted to know the difference between what was real and what wasn't? What was appropriate? And from the beginning knowing! And having this sense of knowing! That Satan does not support this Marxist bullshit! I knew that he was above all of this! And from what I have learned and from what I have studied on here! It makes a huge difference! Compared to the crap I was dealing with on Facebook years ago! And I learned a lot since I got on here! And needless to say I am a lot happier with the decisions that I've made and the choice that I made getting on here! I have changed a lot since then! And reading the content on here makes more sense and I'm a lot happier with what I read and study on here! And still people are out there jumping all over the place dressed in Halloween costumes talking about gory disgusting Halloween shit horror movie shit sacrificing animals babies and people and don't even realize that they're just making the Jews and what you read in the talmud! And you can't explain anything to these young idiots who are so fucked up and confused! I just walk away and let these idiots learn or figure it out for themselves? What they're doing wrong and needless to say these people are going to pay for it and they are going to pay dearly! People don't even know the difference and it's sad!

I understand exactly where you're getting at. The more one understands that ALL of the Ancient Pagan religions ARE Satanism, and having nothing to do with scary spooks and vampires, it all begins to piece together and make sense. The Illuminati Jews aren't sacrificing people became it's "Satanic", it's to slander and turn people away from Satan, no matter how much christians wanna claim otherwise.

Sure, they'll target Christians, Jews and Muslims to put on a drama show to make it look like Abrahamists are the "Good guys", but I'm not falling for it anymore. Abrahamists are literally cattle for the taking, since they invite the Jew energies into their souls. It's almost like self-branding if you ask me.

I too, am honored to be here.

Aren't those people Ayn Randian Objectivists? Also Anton LeVey is a jew.
I thought I read a post about him being a gentile soul in a jew's body. Wonder if that's why he died of pulmonary edema. He was only 67 and I wonder if the clash between his soul and physical body somehow contributed?

And it just to let you know I completely understand what you're saying!
I do take my time to read the content on these pages! And I'm pretty aware of is being talked about and said!. And yes I do get a bit erratic with my posts! And I apologize for that!. And at least I stay on subject!. And I think you've explained all of this perfectly!

I thought I read a post about him being a gentile soul in a jew's body. Wonder if that's why he died of pulmonary edema. He was only 67 and I wonder if the clash between his soul and physical body somehow contributed?
Maybe that's true, but I am very certain that LeVey's group wasn't a religious group and they were using "satanic aesthetic" to just be edgy. I don't think they were actual satanists.

And a lot of people are still going along with Anton LaVey, and buying his books" and still they go along with the criteria of it! Thinking that sacrificing babies and animals, and supporting criminals! Is Satanic.
And now it's even worse than ever!" Thanks to Hollywood pushing it. And the music industry along with creepy video games. Teaching kids" threw the enemy mind. How they think it's supposed to be..confusing people" even more. And to make it worse! These kids create their silly groups! All over Facebook encouraging one another! To support the enemy! Calling" themselves devil worshipers! As wel" l as Satanists. And they are the ones! That dress up in black and red. Some of them even put on (kiss) makeup! And Adorn upside down crosses and Pentacles. Making a mockery of Who we are as Satanists. They even go as far as making spiritual satanists look bad! But comparing us up with Christians or assuming that we are glorified Mormons.. 🙄

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back