Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Every piece of trash is converting to islam

Missrainbow

Lol every woman hating, homosexual hating pdf file supporter influencer is converting to islam🤣The others who dont are christians or jews🤣
This gives me so much happiness to know our enemies are exactly what we think they are,so predictable😌
Supporters of oppression,child abusers,woman haters,non straight haters,low level people with no character and no morality or logic 😌

Thank Gods are enemies are pure ill willed so we can destroy them with no guilt)

Im so proud of our own Gods and Goddesses and Demons😎and our community

Maybe some good news. www.muslimmatters.org had an article a couple of years back whinging about how many "reverts" (converts) leave Islam after the newness wears off and reality sets in. "In the Age of Islamophobia, Why Reverts Are Leaving Islam." Maybe there's a recruiting opportunity there for JofS etc.

Missrainbow1 said:
This gives me so much happiness to know our enemies are exactly what we think they are,so predictable😌
Good thing is, most of them lose their popularity in 1-2 years' time. Does anyone even remember Tate? :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back