Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How could we help men with suicidal thoughts?

Missrainbow

Hi everyone
Today I accidently saw a post about men's suicide rates and its terrible and high and is just getting worse.I got worried and I have no experience with this so I would like to know how we should help people when they are having suicidal thoughts?I have even seen people who feel that way in Forums.If anyone has experience or any Idea about this please share it

Missrainbow1 said:
Hi everyone
Today I accidently saw a post about men's suicide rates and its terrible and high and is just getting worse.I got worried and I have no experience with this so I would like to know how we should help people when they are having suicidal thoughts?I have even seen people who feel that way in Forums.If anyone has experience or any Idea about this please share it

I think it depends on the situational severity of the man.

One of my tips would be to have a lot of conversations with them and they should also be supervised so they do not take any dimb step inot killing themselves (suicide prevention supervision) and also use melotherapy in certain cases.

Pay attention that when using melotherapy I do not mean to yse music that is on the mainstream which glorifies methods of "revenge" that can get you into jail instantly.

By using melotherapy we can sure put some meditation to work and make the man forget about the suicidial feelings he has.

Again... useful tips are a lot but it depends on the situational matter the man has to go through.

That is the sad result of jews and their rotten media who make us to mutilate physically and phsychicly because of some Instagram or TikTok filtrts that tend to make us beauty, and then, the placebo effect, where you are constbatly using this filters or new filters that appear in order to temporary forget about reality, much like LSD or Weed consumption on a regular basis, thing again which is promoted by the jews and their supporters.

If I have more time to post, I will come back to this topic and post more tips, again, depending on situations.

Get help by means of talking to someone (preferably a therapist)
Find an activity that involves body movement and is stimulating (boxing, Judo, Jujitsu, running etc).
Build resilience by focusing on the now and not the weeks and months ahead.
See improvements day by day.
Understand that "getting better" is not linear so you will have your bad days.
Be easy on your self and know that it will take time.
Build a small network of friends that you can talk to incase you have a really bad day (the thoughts of suicide).

Missrainbow1 said:
Hi everyone
People in general have suicidal tendencies because of major life issues of various natures (physchological, social, financial, health etc) that they find unbearable. What needs to be done is identifying those overwhelming problems that are causing people to consider suicide and help them overcoming these issues. For example if a person is in dire poverty and is considering suicide to ”end” this problem (which is just going to extend it to their next life) they need to be helped or guided to take themselves out of poverty by the available possibilities. This is likely to end their suicidal tendencies as they will find solutions to these issues that they once found unbearable as mentioned. Same with any other issue.

Missrainbow1 said:
Hi everyone

I think this place should be the absolute least likely place for that kind of thoughts occurring, considering what helpful knowledge is provided here to make people grow.

Every time I see someone post such thoughts here I actually get a kind of infiltrator/troll feeling about it.
Clearly that person has not applied much of the knowledge provided on http://www.joyofsatan.org,
because it's this exact knowledge which is suppressed and replaced by suicidal garbage, leading to the situation of today that you describe.

Women commit suicide also but probably a bit less because of fear, so they cut themselves and have suicidal thoughts instead.
I think both sexes are equally targeted for this to happen but in different ways.

xlnt said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Hi everyone

I think this place should be the absolute least likely place for that kind of thoughts occurring, considering what helpful knowledge is provided here to make people grow.

Every time I see someone post such thoughts here I actually get a kind of infiltrator/troll feeling about it.
Clearly that person has not applied much of the knowledge provided on http://www.joyofsatan.org,
because it's this exact knowledge which is suppressed and replaced by suicidal garbage, leading to the situation of today that you describe.

Women commit suicide also but probably a bit less because of fear, so they cut themselves and have suicidal thoughts instead.
I think both sexes are equally targeted for this to happen but in different ways.

Thats right)I just dont know how to help someone who is having these thoughts

The Alchemist7 said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Hi everyone
People in general have suicidal tendencies because of major life issues of various natures (physchological, social, financial, health etc) that they find unbearable. What needs to be done is identifying those overwhelming problems that are causing people to consider suicide and help them overcoming these issues. For example if a person is in dire poverty and is considering suicide to ”end” this problem (which is just going to extend it to their next life) they need to be helped or guided to take themselves out of poverty by the available possibilities. This is likely to end their suicidal tendencies as they will find solutions to these issues that they once found unbearable as mentioned. Same with any other issue.

Yes that is true

Missrainbow1 said:
xlnt said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Hi everyone

He (if it's a he) can help himself a lot by applying the knowledge from JoS, but may need some initial support for this.
So being there for him and talking to him about this could be a good first step.
Then, if the person refuses to take it in, you have at least tried.
Just like I have with almost everyone I've tried to inform about yoga and it's impact on my life over the years.
It usually goes into one ear and out the other. So pound it in hard this time :)

xlnt said:
Missrainbow1 said:
xlnt said:

He (if it's a he) can help himself a lot by applying the knowledge from JoS, but may need some initial support for this.
So being there for him and talking to him about this could be a good first step.
Then, if the person refuses to take it in, you have at least tried.
Just like I have with almost everyone I've tried to inform about yoga and it's impact on my life over the years.
It usually goes into one ear and out the other. So pound it in hard this time :)

Thank you)

Missrainbow1 said:
Hi everyone

It's an alchemical process involving the transmutation of repressed emotions.
Men are taught to bottle and repress their suffering and this has to be unlearned.
Underneath the sea of sadness and pain is a burning inferno of RAGE.
That anger and rage is the invaluable resource that will liberate or destroy.
Men are told that it's wrong to be angry, to have hatred... when nothing could be further from the truth.
So attached to the anger is shame and so shame also must be addressed.
The two primary emotions underlying the decision to suicide seem to be a deep sense of shame and burning rage.
If channeled in a healthy way, the anger is meant to drive one towards positive actions that resolve the cause point of the pain.

Anger shows us what is wrong, what needs to be addressed. It gives us energy to resolve a serious problem. If it is not allowed to solve the problem, the anger builds get's buried, stagnates and can become like a bomb one carries around.
It also takes a lot of energy to constantly keep this shame and anger down, so depression is a common result.
This can be frightening for those allowing themselves to be angry for the first time.
But it needs a release valve. Screaming in the woods while breaking branches, invoking the name of Kali is a good start in my opinion. The energy has to go somewhere so better to go into some dead branches than taking one's own life.
Suicide is a misplaced attempt at releasing the unbearable rage. It's a misdirection of primal energy.
There are various visualizations and meditations that can help facilitate this and if there is demand or request I will provide instructions.

The reason people suicide is they feel hopeless in finding any other resolution to their situation.
Through alchemy and assistance of our Gods, we can resolve these issues in a way that makes us better, stronger people in the end. There is no quick fix to this and we must be patient with ourselves as this is a healing process. That being said, one would be surprised at how quickly we can make progress once we decide to face the problems head on and decide with absolute resolve that we will transmute them.

This of how the antidote of the serpent's poison is contained within the venom itself. Hidden inside the poison is the antidote. This must be applied to the problems that lead people to consider suicide.

Also, beneath the impulse to self-destruct is the desire to be alchemically reborn and transformed. The desire needs a positive expression, as taking one's life is a negative expression of this. Therefore, it is advisable to work with deities whose auspices fall in these categories. I recommend Kali or underworld deity such as Erishkergal, Pluto, Hella, etc. to assist the person in navigating through the difficulties.

Kali Mantra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG-gtd42Jw4

Sat Nam

AryanPriest666 said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Hi everyone

It's an alchemical process involving the transmutation of repressed emotions.
Men are taught to bottle and repress their suffering and this has to be unlearned.
Underneath the sea of sadness and pain is a burning inferno of RAGE.
That anger and rage is the invaluable resource that will liberate or destroy.
Men are told that it's wrong to be angry, to have hatred... when nothing could be further from the truth.
So attached to the anger is shame and so shame also must be addressed.
The two primary emotions underlying the decision to suicide seem to be a deep sense of shame and burning rage.
If channeled in a healthy way, the anger is meant to drive one towards positive actions that resolve the cause point of the pain.

Anger shows us what is wrong, what needs to be addressed. It gives us energy to resolve a serious problem. If it is not allowed to solve the problem, the anger builds get's buried, stagnates and can become like a bomb one carries around.
It also takes a lot of energy to constantly keep this shame and anger down, so depression is a common result.
This can be frightening for those allowing themselves to be angry for the first time.
But it needs a release valve. Screaming in the woods while breaking branches, invoking the name of Kali is a good start in my opinion. The energy has to go somewhere so better to go into some dead branches than taking one's own life.
Suicide is a misplaced attempt at releasing the unbearable rage. It's a misdirection of primal energy.
There are various visualizations and meditations that can help facilitate this and if there is demand or request I will provide instructions.

The reason people suicide is they feel hopeless in finding any other resolution to their situation.
Through alchemy and assistance of our Gods, we can resolve these issues in a way that makes us better, stronger people in the end. There is no quick fix to this and we must be patient with ourselves as this is a healing process. That being said, one would be surprised at how quickly we can make progress once we decide to face the problems head on and decide with absolute resolve that we will transmute them.

This of how the antidote of the serpent's poison is contained within the venom itself. Hidden inside the poison is the antidote. This must be applied to the problems that lead people to consider suicide.

Also, beneath the impulse to self-destruct is the desire to be alchemically reborn and transformed. The desire needs a positive expression, as taking one's life is a negative expression of this. Therefore, it is advisable to work with deities whose auspices fall in these categories. I recommend Kali or underworld deity such as Erishkergal, Pluto, Hella, etc. to assist the person in navigating through the difficulties.

Sat Nam

Thank you)

Missrainbow1 said:
AryanPriest666 said:

Do not follow this mantra. While I don't know anything if it's origins, there is 0 power there and there us no use using this or listening to it.

Rather than something helpful, it feels either to do nothing or to be harmful.

I would recommend the use of runes for this instead. You can do the working for them, breathing it into their soul.

Wunjo, Sowilo, Nauthiz, Eihwaz. 50 times each, maybe 88, 100.

Affirmation:

"(Name of person) rejects any depression, suicidal thoughts and self destructive tendency.
(Name of person)'s will to live and heal from all obstacles and dross is unbreakable!"

Affirm that 10 times.

Do it for at least 40 days, breathing/carving the runes into their soul.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Missrainbow1 said:
AryanPriest666 said:

Do not follow this mantra. While I don't know anything if it's origins, there is 0 power there and there us no use using this or listening to it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"There is no power in Kali mantra"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What the fuck do you know? You just said "I don't know anything of it's origins" yet you claim it has no power? Sounds more like you're afraid of Kali to me, which is a normal reaction especially if your meeting her for the first time. Just because your scared of it or don't sense it's power doesn't mean it's evil or that the power isn't there.

VoiceofEnki said:
Missrainbow1 said:
AryanPriest666 said:

I would recommend the use of runes for this instead. You can do the working for them, breathing it into their soul.

Affirmation:

"(Name of person) rejects any depression, suicidal thoughts and self destructive tendency.
(Name of person)'s will to live and heal from all obstacles and dross is unbreakable!"

Affirm that 10 times.

Hail Satan!
Thank you)

AryanPriest666 said:

I base my comment on what I feel with my open soul.

And listening to this mantra, even vibrating it myself, there is no power in it. Not the kind of power we SS seek or care for, and in fact it feels like garbage.

As for being scared of Kali, why would I be scared of Lilith?

In case you didn't know, Kali is an aspect of Lilith, often depicted in excessively blasphemous ways due to the allegory about Kali being taken literally by fools in the east.

Before I became an SS I followed Hindu and Sanskrit ways. Doing mantra's, mantra's to Kali, to shiva.

In the end, 99.99% of it is flawed or garbage. Due to my experience I can pick out what is or isn't flawed at a glance.

There is no doubt that this mantra holds no power, using it won't benefit a person.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
AryanPriest666 said:

I base my comment on what I feel with my open soul.

And listening to this mantra, even vibrating it myself, there is no power in it. Not the kind of power we SS seek or care for, and in fact it feels like garbage.

As for being scared of Kali, why would I be scared of Lilith?

In case you didn't know, Kali is an aspect of Lilith, often depicted in excessively blasphemous ways due to the allegory about Kali being taken literally by fools in the east.

Before I became an SS I followed Hindu and Sanskrit ways. Doing mantra's, mantra's to Kali, to shiva.

In the end, 99.99% of it is flawed or garbage. Due to my experience I can pick out what is or isn't flawed at a glance.

There is no doubt that this mantra holds no power, using it won't benefit a person.

Hail Satan!

Annnnd you're muted.

See ya! :D

VoiceofEnki said:

Looks like we got off on the wrong foot here. Apparently muting isn't an option. I'll just be transparent and maybe we can still be friends at the end of this. I'd hate to ruin a potentially fruitful relationship before it had a chance to blossom over a simple misunderstanding that could be resolved via open communication.

So here goes...

I wasn't asking for advice or feedback about the mantra. I'm sure you are a treasure trove of knowledge and wisdom, but the truth of the matter is that a) I don't know you and b) you are not my teacher and I did not ask for instruction or feedback on this from you.

If I wanted advice and feedback about mantras, I'd make a separate thread asking. In other words, the feedback/advice you gave me was unsolicited and I found it to be a rude comment. So to me, it doesn't even matter if you're right or wrong concerning your statements because I'm not open to feedback on this at the moment.

Think about this scenario as an example... you're sitting in the park doing a meditation and some guy you've never met or talked to before comes up to you out of nowhere and says "hey, did you know that what you're doing is stupid, doesn't work and contains no power? Trust me I know because I used to do meditation all the time and it's a waste of time so you should just stop it." Pretty disrespectful, right? That's sorta how I'm feeling right now.

AryanPriest666 said:
If I wanted advice and feedback about mantras, I'd make a separate thread asking
This is irrelevant as he is giving advice to someone who would've used this mantra and wasted time with it. You can do what you want with his feedback.

Also, your analogy for being interrupted while meditating in a park is wrong, because this place is akin to a Roman forum where people debate, if you are in it and discussing with someone you certainly cannot complain about someone else joining in and telling you what he thinks. So if you don't want people to give you feedback you need to stop writing here, because it's inevitable that people here who know more than you will correct you if the matter arises.

AryanPriest666 said:

I commented, because you posted the mantra as a solution to a very serious problem someone may have, suicidal thoughts.

After which I felt obligated to check what you suggested, and I tried the mantra myself to feel its effects. I of course do not have the aforementioned issue, however that does not prevent me from testing a mantra.

After testing it, it did not feel powerful, or beneficial, so I commented on this and warned against using it as the effects may likely not at all be as desired.

I do not think you meant ill with this, neither I am saying this mantra is off the enemy per se, but from my own testing I do not find it responsible to recommend an unverified mantra as a solution to a serious problem, therefore my commentary.

The other things you wrote in your post are fine advice, I didn't comment against them either. It was your recommendation of an unverified mantra which did not sit well with me.

I suggested an alternative working which would work as a way to offer a solution which would be considered verified from the perspective of an SS.

I hope this clarifies enough.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Missrainbow1 said:
AryanPriest666 said:

Affirmation:

Affirm that 10 times.

Hail Satan!

For the record, I didn't link the mantra as a prescription "to prevent suicide". I simply suggest that Kali can be helpful in situations such as this and then linked one of her songs/mantras. I never said "this is a mantra you should chant if you're contemplating suicide". I never even suggested chanting it at all.

Are you recommending we should just start breathing runes into people's soul if they're feeling suicidal? Shouldn't we acquire consent from them first and explain how we'd like to help and then allow them to decide rather or not they would like to receive such help? I for one don't appreciate when people decide for themselves what they think is best for me and start "praying for me" or doing other kinds of weird shit I never asked them to do "for my own good".

As for the Runes and the ritual there, I see no issue other than that one should not be chanting and breathing Eihwaz into someone's soul arbitrarily or without counseling them about what it could do. I certainly wouldn't want to be the one being held responsible if they weren't able to assimilate that potent Eihwaz energy. Breathing Eihwaz and carving it into their soul in such a manner isn't an undertaking to be taken lightly. By doing so, you're essentially initiating a shamanic death for someone and forcing them into the underworld to die and be reborn, which could potentially resolve their issues and bring about healing but if you're going to play at shamanic healer for someone in this way, you better be prepared to see that individual through it all the way to the other side for better or worse. Triggering a shamanic death in someone and saying "good luck!" is irresponsible and highly dangerous. Doing so without their permission or knowledge is even more irresponsible and dangerous.

VoiceofEnki said:
Missrainbow1 said:

(...)

Affirmation:

Affirm that 10 times.

Hail Satan!

Let me tell you, this combination you have is very powerful!

I only briefly gave it a try and still got over through a wave of past feelings of resignation.

It definitely works and is strong !

I will give a good round with the new year.

Missrainbow1 said:
The rituals for the Gods, those with the Shenu ring, are very useful and give a pleasant feeling worth continuing to live for.
That of Valefor is very useful for healing of any kind.

Missrainbow1 said:
Hi everyone

There is nothing that can be done to fix suicidality in men. Men have to be given the tools to fix themselves, and only men can adequately equip men to be men, and additionally, nobody is responsible for a man but himself.

Read that again.
You can't fix men. You can only show them the way. And if they desire to walk the path, they can be guided and supported. But only they can walk the path.

Men need to feel that they matter, that they have significance in the world. They need hierarchy, and above all, a place in that hierarchy. They need good men to look up to and good men to gain the respect of, and they need to feel seen. But in the age of globalism and egalitarianism, despite advances in accessibility, it is more difficult since there is less evolutionary pressure for men to advance, and they are placated by endless, free and instant dopamine. The destruction of the social order and cohesion in local communities and of the nuclear family by the kike parasite contributes significantly to hopelessness in men and their decision to opt out of life, whether literally or symbolically.

In a way, man has to go against his lower nature to actualize his higher nature. Few have the awareness and even fewer have the will to fight and rebel against a world that gives them comfort and endless hedonistic pleasure, without satisfaction.

It is also harder to find the inspiration to be a better man as the quality of men in general is very poor.

Some of the others have written well about the issue. Adding to what one previous poster said, I felt the most driven when I was in the most pain. However, it has to be pain. Apathy, sadness, anger and nihilism is counterproductive, unless it's myself that I'm angry at.

My intuition tells me that the suicidal desire is, at its heart, a desire for transformation, power and control. Suicide is the notion that no matter how bad things get, you can end it anytime, and it's a decision you are free to make, and it's an act of denial against others. It can be a way of lashing out. It can be come to be understood in one's own mind as the principally right thing to do. But suicide is rarely right or wrong. It's just irrational. But those who are experiencing suicidality are rarely able to fully realize that in the moment.

existentialcrisis said:
Missrainbow1 said:
Hi everyone

There is nothing that can be done to fix suicidality in men. Men have to be given the tools to fix themselves, and only men can adequately equip men to be men, and additionally, nobody is responsible for a man but himself.

Read that again.
You can't fix men. You can only show them the way. And if they desire to walk the path, they can be guided and supported. But only they can walk the path.

Men need to feel that they matter, that they have significance in the world. They need hierarchy, and above all, a place in that hierarchy. They need good men to look up to and good men to gain the respect of, and they need to feel seen. But in the age of globalism and egalitarianism, despite advances in accessibility, it is more difficult since there is less evolutionary pressure for men to advance, and they are placated by endless, free and instant dopamine. The destruction of the social order and cohesion in local communities and of the nuclear family by the kike parasite contributes significantly to hopelessness in men and their decision to opt out of life, whether literally or symbolically.

In a way, man has to go against his lower nature to actualize his higher nature. Few have the awareness and even fewer have the will to fight and rebel against a world that gives them comfort and endless hedonistic pleasure, without satisfaction.

It is also harder to find the inspiration to be a better man as the quality of men in general is very poor.

Some of the others have written well about the issue. Adding to what one previous poster said, I felt the most driven when I was in the most pain. However, it has to be pain. Apathy, sadness, anger and nihilism is counterproductive, unless it's myself that I'm angry at.

My intuition tells me that the suicidal desire is, at its heart, a desire for transformation, power and control. Suicide is the notion that no matter how bad things get, you can end it anytime, and it's a decision you are free to make, and it's an act of denial against others. It can be a way of lashing out. It can be come to be understood in one's own mind as the principally right thing to do. But suicide is rarely right or wrong. It's just irrational. But those who are experiencing suicidality are rarely able to fully realize that in the moment.
Thank you)

ThanaReal said:
Salutations,

Suiciding will be bullshit. Let me explain, this explanation can help to men who thinks it.

1- When you suicide, if you are not Spiritual Satanist you lose your energy and time while hanging out in astral. If you are Satanist, you don't lose energy but you only wait reencarnation in Du'at and you lose time.

2- You might face with your same problem at your next life. And you commit suicide again and again. Fuck that shit man, don't do it.

3- You learnt everything until your current age, you found Spiritual Satanism and JoS, you learnt writing reading, maybe you learn history, you learnt how to do some activities. YOU LEARNT SO MUCH THINGS AND YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE EVERYTHING AND START FROM THE BEGINNING. Just, you have to find solution for your current life, not a solution with skipping to another life. Finding a solution in your life is more better, skipping to another life is really bad. There are Spiritual Satanists who committed suicide and start with a shit energy to the spirituality in their new life.

These are my advices, I hope these are efficient.

Have a nice day.
This is so useful for everyone :D
Thank you

ThanaReal said:
Salutations,

Suiciding will be bullshit. Let me explain, this explanation can help to men who thinks it.

1- When you suicide, if you are not Spiritual Satanist you lose your energy and time while hanging out in astral. If you are Satanist, you don't lose energy but you only wait reencarnation in Du'at and you lose time.

2- You might face with your same problem at your next life. And you commit suicide again and again. Fuck that shit man, don't do it.

3- You learnt everything until your current age, you found Spiritual Satanism and JoS, you learnt writing reading, maybe you learn history, you learnt how to do some activities. YOU LEARNT SO MUCH THINGS AND YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE EVERYTHING AND START FROM THE BEGINNING. Just, you have to find solution for your current life, not a solution with skipping to another life. Finding a solution in your life is more better, skipping to another life is really bad. There are Spiritual Satanists who committed suicide and start with a shit energy to the spirituality in their new life.

These are my advices, I hope these are efficient.

Have a nice day.

All good advice. I don't often quote Shakyamuni Buddha, but he said something very fitting here. "To know your next life, look at your present life." Suicide won't cure the ill. Even death isn't a cure, as someone should have said. When I first got into magick, I was told quitting is not an option. One must finish what he starts.

And to the quotes at the bottom of your post, I would add one from Hans Ulrich Rudel. Recall, he was shot down 16 times by the Reds, captured once and escaped, lost a leg and kept on busting tanks. "A man is not lost until he gives up on himself."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back