Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is the Shahnameh (Persian Book of Kings) Pagan or Jewish?

Nimrod33

I would like to know if it is "Satanic" because I've read more than one time on JoS that Persian Culture (in particular Zoroastrianism) has been infested by Jews.

Nimrod33 said:
I would like to know if it is "Satanic" because I've read more than one time on JoS that Persian Culture (in particular Zoroastrianism) has been infested by Jews.

I would try to focus on the issue of the "dehqans" of Islamic Persia, the wealthy land-owning nobility which the book's authors belonged to. If they happened to be Persian Jews, then it's probably a work of Jewish bullshit, through Islam. If they were a Gentile group, then perhaps Ferdowsi and Daqiqi (authors of the book) were more-so "patriotic gentiles" were simply shoved Islamic teachings into it simply for the fact that Islam just happened to be the state religion, sorta like how you get "patriotic poets" in America or European nationalist groups shoving Rabbi Jebo into the mix, even they they're Gentile (thanks to their lack of understanding of what "conservative" vs. "liberal" is and who the true God of the White Race is).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back