Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

White woman assaulted on the bus for being white

Mezzaluna

Funny the news doesnt cover this
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/two-black-teens-charged-with-hate-crimes-after-assaulting-elderly-woman-saying-they-hate-white-people/
Two teenage girls were arrested Tuesday on hate-crime charges after allegedly hitting a white woman on the back of the head on July 9 in Queens, causing bleeding, according to police.
The black teenagers, 15 and 16 years old, along with a third suspect, reportedly got into an argument with a 57-year-old woman on the bus. The argument escalated and the girls allegedly made racial remarks, saying they “hate white people” and “hate the way they talk,” according to CBS New York.

The victim, grandma of five Jill LeCroix, claimed the girls accused her of being a supporter of former president Donald Trump before attacking her.

“Before they hit me, the girl with the green hair said, ‘You probably like Trump! Don’t you?’” LeCroix told the New York Post. “I said, ‘I love him.’ I didn’t see which one hit me first.”

“The one with the green hair, she was saying she hates white people, the way they talk, hates white skin, the way their skin cracks. Saying she was gangsta,” LeCroix added. “I was the only white person on the bus. By the time we started passing St. John’s Cemetery on Woodhaven, she started in on me, saying, ‘That’s where I’m going to bury you!’”

LeCroix claimed one of the girls took out an item from a bag and threatened to beat her with it.

“She had a bag from Bath and Body Works, and she took out a scrub and said she was going to beat me with it. It was tangerine,” LeCroix said. “She said, ‘You’re going to get what you deserve! All white people are going to get what they deserve.’ It was crazy.”

LeCroix suffered lacerations and bleeding after allegedly being hit in the head, and needed stitches to close her head wound.
The New York Police Department launched a hate-crimes investigation after the girls fled the scene following the alleged attack.

Two out of the three suspects were apprehended Tuesday and “face assault and aggravated harassment as a hate crime charges,” according to CBS New York.
One outstanding perpetrator, apparently with green hair, remains on the loose, according to NYPD Hate Crimes.

Mezzaluna said:
Funny the news doesnt cover this
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/two-black-teens-charged-with-hate-crimes-after-assaulting-elderly-woman-saying-they-hate-white-people/
At least the attackers got charged for being racist, normally 5-6 years ago in a similar incident I would expect that the 57 years old grandma would get charged for being racist by arguing against the Black girls and for supporting Trump. Probably the police in the Western countries is finally getting fed up with the insane racism many Whites had to face on a daily basis for years and years

Excellent, these girls that were assaulted would most likely Crucify you for your beliefs. I must get WAY worse before it gets better and the more hate the white people receive from others the more warriors that will arise. Remember history teaches that very little has been done by our people. It is the 1%, the great ruthless leaders that make the difference and awaken the sleeping giant. The rest of our awakened stock are necessary boots on the ground.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back