Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

rtr website problem

DeusDemon

Is this the current site for the rtr? it is down for me:
https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=371411 time=1656796099 user_id=21286]
DeusDemon said:
Is this the current site for the rtr? it is down for me:
https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/

It is down for me as well. I am not sure why. I forget who hosts it.

Try https://www.evilgoy.com/

thanks again for the link

I must admit that I am uncertain if the RTR is legit owing to the slander of the former member. He said hebrew can be read backwards and forwards and thus this just strengthens the jew's power. I would like this issue refuted adequately if possible

DeusDemon said:
I must admit that I am uncertain if the RTR is legit owing to the slander of the former member. He said hebrew can be read backwards and forwards and thus this just strengthens the jew's power. I would like this issue refuted adequately if possible
Read this topic: On The Steps Of Magick - https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=55206

Henu the Great said:
DeusDemon said:
Read this topic: On The Steps Of Magick - https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=55206

Thanks I will investigate and if I have any questions I will contact you.

Perhaps making it a downloadable program would be a great idea, while we have those other interactive rtrs, I tried to save the other rtr site as html but it didn't work.

DeusDemon said:

It cannot be read backward, especially if you are using your intentions to destroy, not to create. Mageson had written this to confuse people, but in reality, it was just the first letter of the Jewish alphabet which could possibly go both ways. Whether this is true or not, it would only reflect that letter and none of the others.

Mageson was purposely hoping people would not look into his claims about this. He hoped that if he posted a Jewish source explaining how this 1 letter could have multiple uses, we would falsely extrapolate this to mean that all letters could be read backward. This is not the case.

In addition, the entire RTR is read backward, again showing destructive intentions. Even if someone could possibly create something by individually reversing certain letters, you would not reverse the entirety of the alphabet itself.

Mageson was here for YEARS promoting now just the FRTR, but all the others. Then he gets booted and suddenly changed his opinion on it all. Are we supposed to believe he had it wrong this whole time or is it more likely he did that to attack the credibility of JoS?

Beyond this, anyone who has done the RTR's may feel the attempts of the enemy to stop them. Advanced members can feel the curses come off of them, as this and subsequent cleaning are performed.

We have been doing RTR's for many years. Certain people claim these are destroying our lives. In reality, the opposite is true for myself and many others. Therefore, this claim is completely false.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=372975 time=1657274466 user_id=21286]
DeusDemon said:

It cannot be read backward, especially if you are using your intentions to destroy, not to create. Mageson had written this to confuse people, but in reality, it was just the first letter of the Jewish alphabet which could possibly go both ways. Whether this is true or not, it would only reflect that letter and none of the others.

Mageson was purposely hoping people would not look into his claims about this. He hoped that if he posted a Jewish source explaining how this 1 letter could have multiple uses, we would falsely extrapolate this to mean that all letters could be read backward. This is not the case.

In addition, the entire RTR is read backward, again showing destructive intentions. Even if someone could possibly create something by individually reversing certain letters, you would not reverse the entirety of the alphabet itself.

Mageson was here for YEARS promoting now just the FRTR, but all the others. Then he gets booted and suddenly changed his opinion on it all. Are we supposed to believe he had it wrong this whole time or is it more likely he did that to attack the credibility of JoS?

Beyond this, anyone who has done the RTR's may feel the attempts of the enemy to stop them. Advanced members can feel the curses come off of them, as this and subsequent cleaning are performed.

We have been doing RTR's for many years. Certain people claim these are destroying our lives. In reality, the opposite is true for myself and many others. Therefore, this claim is completely false.

Thank you very much for this response it is by and large what I wanted. I could sense the curses coming off myself. I had left off doing the rtr owing to disbelief in its efficacy and felt really worn down and bad before I resumed doing it this time around. I felt very energized after doing it for the first time also.
Perhaps this could be made into a software that could operate offline? With the deliberate sabotage of the telecommunications recently this should be an imperative concern for members. Please let me know if there is a site that this can be done from as there used to be a couple of years ago.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=372975 time=1657274466 user_id=21286]
DeusDemon said:

Hello: what is the best form of performance for the rtr: doing it more frequently throughout the day but less repetitions each or doing the full 9 only once per day?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back