Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Timeline to doomsday

DeusDemon

Hello I would like to know if the JOS forum has any predictions about the coming few years based on astrological alignments. I had discovered something of that nature before but lost track of the thread and what it was called and where it was posted.
Something about 2024/2025 being a pivotal period of time and having some relationship to the planet Saturn and Uranus aligning? I can't recall but I would like to get some understanding of what to do and ho in advance. Hope you can help.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There is no Doomsday, and there is no "prediction" for any Doomsday.

I recall reading predictions for around 2024-2025 that things would accelerate. That is what I meant. Is there a link to this or more recent predictions? I need to plan around it.

Former Bible prophecy student here. I can tell you right now, "Doomsday predictions" are BS and total fallacy, and are ESPECIALLY of Jewish doings, or man's misinterpretations of numerical cycles, not to mention that the horrid Christian Bible, Yahwisheewashee's "plan for mankind" is that most of us will die and go to hell, except for 144,000 Jews who rule the Jew World Order as servents and kings, and maybe perhaps many 2nd/3rd-class "goyim" puppet kings.

If there's ANY book that is "heavily obsessed" with bringing about "doomsday" it's the Christian Bible, and to a lesser-extent, the Koran. Christians are the most obssessed since if you read the ordering of events of their Book of Revelation, written by some deluded Jew exile in Greece named John, these complete annhilation of the world "must happen" in order of the "Second Coming" of Rabbi Jeebos. I can't find the "exact" verses off the top of my head right, but that's what we would preach, "God's judgement against the world for not being Christian". It's what they're STILL preaching. Some "loving god" we got here.

"Doomsday predictions", especially to the likes of those that I used to follow and preach, are meant to give mankind an excuse to avoid all of their problems, retreat to the caves and pray Yawisheewashee to protect them, doesn't work that way. I've seen so many people, getting screwed, suddenly and prematurely quitting their jobs, abandoning ALL their life obligations, goals and desires, only to find out the HARD WAY they been duped, and they are even bigger morons than before.

Or people committing suicide becomes they "don't want to be here when the Antichrist arrives". Given that "Christ" or "Kristos" is a Pagan term used to apply for Enlightened/advanced people, with a meaning not-too different than that of "Demon/Daemon", the REAL "anti-christ" is actually....xianity itself. They slapped on the "Christ" label to their shitty rebel Rabbi.

During World War I and II, there were idiot Xians preaching that it's "the end of the world". The world works through cycles, and we are just seeing the end of one cycle, and to a new. No "doomsday" about it. With every change, many will suffer, and those who choose to follow and walk the Truth will thrive.

With that being said, at this point, the Christian whistleblower groups are all preaching that the COVID agenda was their "Book of Revelation - Mark of the Beast" prophecy, due to all the fake Satanic hand symbols and numbers that they code, so Yahwisheewashee must be right, and the Pagans are all evil and suck.

No, events "line up" with "Bible prophecy" because the kikes who wrote it were all occultists who infused it with occultic energy, meaning THEY THEMSELVES, also through all the xian indoctrination, created these tumultuous events so that people end up running back to Yawisheewashee and his retarded son.

They purposely "feed" these Christian groups with conspiracy Truths and infuse it with lies, namely in slapping "Satan" into them, to make people think that Satan and the Gods are behind all the abominations. They're easily deluded and can be fooled.

Christians refer to this "doomsday" of their's as "The Tribulation Period", and they have students wasting their time trying to decode and decipher a dysfunctional/deranged Bible as to "when" the prophetic events will come true, and which current world events "matches" their stupid prophecies to cry about how "oh-so" persecuted they are.

This is known as "Shemitah" and "Jubilee" - and interestingly, it's been posted about here:
The Great Tribulation/Reset EXPOSED as Ancient Hebrew Banking Scam

They code the occultic 7 in these Shemitah/Jubilee years.

DeusDemon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There is no Doomsday, and there is no "prediction" for any Doomsday.

I recall reading predictions for around 2024-2025 that things would accelerate. That is what I meant. Is there a link to this or more recent predictions? I need to plan around it.
Sources for the "doomsday" prediction? The book of Revelations in the bibLIE? A collective of astrophysists, scientists, and mathmeticians brought to you by... the JWO signing the paychecks of the shabbot goyim responsible for the "dooomsday timer clock?"
The word "scripture" aka words of the judeo/christain bibLIE suspiciosly coincide with the word "script" that pertains to profesional liars' instructions on what to say in HolLIEwood/Hollywood.
Kikes simply want Gentiles to believe the end is upon us so we all subliminally accept our collective white Gentiles doom and surrender to our "fate."
All lies. jew lies. Slippery and slimy kike lies.

DeusDemon said:

These were the times when Pluto and Uranus, I believe, would enter into signs detrimental to the Jews. How this manifests on the Earth can vary, based on location and the spiritual condition. Also, tumultuous events may manifest before or after a set point in 2025. Chaos can occur in one part of the world, but not another.

Therefore, it is hard to get predict a set time. It is better to instead complete preparations not based on time itself. For example, creating a lot of permanent, positive karma of wealth and safety on your soul. Of course, advancing as fast as you can, and removing major negative karmic parts of your soul which may come up in times of stress.

It is also fine to secure material wealth in advance, but I would not base this around a set time. In other words, purchase a house and start to prepare it, but do not do this suddenly during 2024, rather than sooner. Similarly, do not quit your job and move into the woods, expecting trouble next month. Try to be flexible about it.

patrioticgentile_666 said:
Now I do not remember the specific details, but in the talmud it says that every jew will have 2800 slaves when the messiah comes.

144000 are actually the nadis of the human soul and the 2800 should be subdivisions of the nadis.

When one speaks of the reign of "god" on earth one is referring to the human soul being destroyed and transformed into energy to feed the enemy ETs.

Below is the descent of a fairly large cube-shaped ship representing the realisation of the thought-form 'yhvh', in fact the Earth would be transformed into a farm where energy is extracted.

No one is spared, not even the jews.

In the bible, koran, talmud, etc., everything is allegorical.

To achieve the realisation of the 'farm' on Earth, steps are necessary, including cutting off humanity from the gods, from spirituality, eliminating the sexes and destroying the human soul in general.
Eliminating races is also part of this.

Enemy books make alchemical references for this.

The bible is not to be interpreted, it is only a codified manual through which you manifest the will of the enemy ETs.
It is all based on the alchemy of the soul.

But it is also written in such a way that those who follow it think they are rewarded and saved.
These books are based on stolen and perverted concepts to ruin humanity under the leadership of the reptilians.
The reptilians in charge of everything have lied to everyone under their pyramid.
By analysing them, when the time comes they will also kill their children and only their elite will survive.

Try to think about it, if the reptilians conquered the universe they would all end up killing themselves, and when there are only the last 5 reptilians in the whole universe who were in charge of everything, they will try to recreate the universe in their own image, but they will fail miserably by killing themselves in the attempt, leaving the universe an empty hole.

When they said the reptilians ruined themselves with technology, the computer programme controlling the elite is directed at recreating the universe.
Ambitious, stupid is unfeasible.

This is only hypothetical, because we will win and exterminate these useless reptilians, besides they can do nothing against the Gods.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=371424 time=1656799508 user_id=21286]
DeusDemon said:

These were the times when Pluto and Uranus, I believe, would enter into signs detrimental to the Jews. How this manifests on the Earth can vary, based on location and the spiritual condition. Also, tumultuous events may manifest before or after a set point in 2025. Chaos can occur in one part of the world, but not another.

Therefore, it is hard to get predict a set time. It is better to instead complete preparations not based on time itself. For example, creating a lot of permanent, positive karma of wealth and safety on your soul. Of course, advancing as fast as you can, and removing major negative karmic parts of your soul which may come up in times of stress.

It is also fine to secure material wealth in advance, but I would not base this around a set time. In other words, purchase a house and start to prepare it, but do not do this suddenly during 2024, rather than sooner. Similarly, do not quit your job and move into the woods, expecting trouble next month. Try to be flexible about it.

Hello and thanks. This sort of advice is what i am seeking. WHen major possible catastrophes will occur based upon significant astrological alignments and how we can preempt these changes.

Try not to over think it it'll just be a bumpy transition of ages and the enemy is going to be collapsing within the next 2 years as they will loose all of their power specifically their defensive power if you have been around the jos doing warfare with us for sometime you will notice they have but a thin layer to no protection on them even now by comparison from before they had great walls of energy protecting them we couldn't hit them back directly we just sent their curses and our own curses onto their defences but we have worn them down to this point.

So now they are doing as much damage as they can to us before they loose all control to hopefully be in a good position to try and get back on top of us the idea is when the fools do finally drop the vale they will be so out rightly hated they will be hunted to extinction likely by their own monstrous creations the Christians and the Muslims as they are more prone to violence like the miserable little snotts that they are mean while we will get even stronger and be in a position to massively reprogram a good deal on this world without the enemy's united mass cursing and mass self cursing from our own people magic will get considerably more easy which means Satanists will likely dominate most people it would be like clone troopers fighting against jedis so as long as we pick our battles and we fight together we are likely to become the new head honchos.

Azazel himself predicts that Israel will collapse by 2030 we have had this prediction for some time the word by 2030 being the optimum word there we can speed this happening up by doing all we can and extra if you want this crap to be over before Zuckerberg makes a material world version of the matrix or rather what his lizard gods do to the many idiots who are involved in their programs then be doing your rtrs and do them properly donate even a few dollars to help the websites run and or print propaganda teach others directly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back