Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yamnayans.

Greetings.
Do Yamnayan People counts as white? Or Hurrians/Accadians/Urartics etc...
As a Turkish fella I am getting more interested on my roots while I progress on our path and case. Can any comrade informates me?

Kızagan-Mars. said:
Greetings.
As a Turkish fella I am getting more interested on my roots while I progress on our path and case. Can any comrade informates me?

Some of these populations are different from those who now currently reside in the area, although they are similar. Modern-day Turks are Caucasians, but there may be some Asian admixture. Caucasian is predominant, however, and so you would do the white awakening ritual and so forth.

However, the practical meaning of being Turkish, or any subgroup, is that you should try to continue your bloodline within that subgroup. The Turks are large enough where they won't be mixed away, so there should not be any concerns related to that or in finding a suitable partner.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=312374 time=1641281105 user_id=21286]
Kızagan-Mars. said:
Greetings.

Some of these populations are different from those who now currently reside in the area, although they are similar. Modern-day Turks are Caucasians, but there may be some Asian admixture. Caucasian is predominant, however, and so you would do the white awakening ritual and so forth.

However, the practical meaning of being Turkish, or any subgroup, is that you should try to continue your bloodline within that subgroup. The Turks are large enough where they won't be mixed away, so there should not be any concerns related to that or in finding a suitable partner.
you answered everything except my questions...
Thanks.

The only white people are white people.

If you are not sure or wonder = you are not white

So, no these people are not white, unless some of them in the pack still have some white genes.

It doesn't mean you will be rejected or anything, our genes are recessive, which means if you mix us with a negroid, we are technically erased, even after 1000 of generations. It just takes a little bit.

I am not racist, I just know that I am white.

Idyelle said:
The only white people are white people.

If you are not sure or wonder = you are not white

So, no these people are not white, unless some of them in the pack still have some white genes.

It doesn't mean you will be rejected or anything, our genes are recessive, which means if you mix us with a negroid, we are technically erased, even after 1000 of generations. It just takes a little bit.

I am not racist, I just know that I am white.

I didn't say I am mixed or I am White/Asian/Black. I just wondred about Proto-Indo European people (Yamnayans) and other ethnic groups. Why you guys are just talking about irrelevant things?

Because your post don't make any sense,

Ask me if Germans or Sweden are white, the answer is no, there is too much immigration, we are not back 5000 years ago, then you could have said ok this and that is 99% white.

And it doesn't matter if these people are white or not. Satan helps black people with voodoo too, even against white people , Satan is inside you, you discoverer it and the truth appears.

I read and my ancestors are the Aryans from India, they went to north truth sea, and settled there for thousands of years undisturbed.

It doesn't mean 5000 or 10000 years ago I my male ancestors where white skinned like me... It can take 5k to 10k years of harsh nordic conditions and connection with Odin to become white. It is a privilege to incarnate it. In that sense being white is a privilege. It is a privilege to be alive too, a black man can feel privilege if he finds the pride in himself.

I believe at some point everyone was 'asian' from the books which I read.

Then some evolved into proto-indians, etc, they were not 'white' , and they specialized according to the regions, and many times they mixed with negroids and white people...

According to the best books on white people, character is the best attribute, then the eyes colors, etc...

Kızagan-Mars. said:
Greetings.

Yes, they count as Whites. HP Hoodedcobra666 once said Greek alphabet is more ancient than modern history's statement on it. In this respect, probably Proto Indo-Europeans lived tens of thousand years ago, not some thousand years ago. Also he stated that creation of mankind happened 52,000 or 72,000 years ago. Probably they lived in that time period, since they are ancestors of White peoples including Greeks.

I don't know much about Accadians, Urartics etc. But what I know is Sumerians were White, same as Egyptians are. They had runes and things like that associated with Whites. Other peoples which you talk about are close to the Sumerians, yes, probably they were Whites too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back