Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Native Americans as Satan's people?

Pierce666

Wouldn't you guys consider that native Americans was the purest of Satan's people? I'm just wondering your guys take on this because I seen "Aryan" tho I am German/native American.
Just curious.

Pierce666 said:
Wouldn't you guys consider that native Americans was the purest of Satan's people? I'm just wondering your guys take on this because I seen "Aryan" tho I am German/native American.
Just curious.

Every people on Earth except Jews are Satan's people. Native Americans are classified as Asians. There are only 3 races, if you ask that.

So say if someone was Jewish but they wanted to worship satan, would satan expect them?

Pierce666 said:
So say if someone was Jewish but they wanted to worship satan, would satan expect them?

As I wrote before (see this thread), only a jew who is willing to betray and work to destroy his fellow jews would be useful to Satan. But he still he wouldn't be accepted as Gentiles are.

Rational Satanist said:
Because there are many trolls or genuine looking people who ask "I found I am a jew, will Satan accept me?" They get the reply that they won't get accepted and think it is unfair to be rejected just because of their race, insisting that they "love" Satan.

If you are someone like that and you think you love Satan and he should accept you, let me ask you something: Are you willing to betray your fellow jews (including your family and your friends), expose them, give all of their secrets to the "goyim" and work to destroy them in every legal way possible? If you are not then you don't love Satan and you have no right to complain that Satan will not accept you. Loving Satan means being willing to betray your race and work to destroy them (I'm not implying anything illegal here), because they are his cosmic enemies.

I have never, ever seen a jew like that. All jews have strong racial consciousness and support their own people, no matter what religion they are.

Rational Satanist said:
As I wrote before (see this thread), only a jew who is willing to betray and work to destroy his fellow jews would be useful to Satan. But he still he wouldn't be accepted as Gentiles are.

Rational Satanist said:
Because there are many trolls or genuine looking people who ask "I found I am a jew, will Satan accept me?" They get the reply that they won't get accepted and think it is unfair to be rejected just because of their race, insisting that they "love" Satan.

If you are someone like that and you think you love Satan and he should accept you, let me ask you something: Are you willing to betray your fellow jews (including your family and your friends), expose them, give all of their secrets to the "goyim" and work to destroy them in every legal way possible? If you are not then you don't love Satan and you have no right to complain that Satan will not accept you. Loving Satan means being willing to betray your race and work to destroy them (I'm not implying anything illegal here), because they are his cosmic enemies.

I have never, ever seen a jew like that. All jews have strong racial consciousness and support their own people, no matter what religion they are.

I think, this is what finally killed off the psychic attacks of "Am I a jew" that the enemy loves to play.

Let's assume someone really is a kike yea? If you love Satan, truly, then you would be honored to do everything within your power to restore this world to the proper order, and then, after doing everything you could do for the good of Satan and this world, after the Gods return, accepting your death with gratitude and honor to be killed for the good of the universe.

Now, I truly love Satan and the Gods, this world, the universe, and life. And, for a long time I struggled with this psychic attack that we almost all get, the "am I a jew" attack. But, eventually I decided that, even if I was a jew, I'd do everything I could for the rightful ruler of this earth, and then, once the Gods have returned, I will gladly accept my death and be erased from existence as that's what is best for the universe.

Your post from June really helped me Rational, I really appreciate it. It finally helped me kill that enemy attack off, cause, I know damn well I'm not a kike, but, even if I was, it wouldn't change anything I'm doing now, since I truly love Satan, his Gods, this universe, all fellow SS, and life. Thank you :) Your posts are always very helpful and I'm glad we have you here on the forums <3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back