Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chaos creates opportunity

Ramses

All major societies, clans, tribes and empires were not made in times of peace or when things were going well they were made in times of war for struggle and in dangerous or dark times.

This is our dark times and we can take advantage of this chaos to establish ourselves as a power like no other.

Many people around me I have come to find look to me for guidance and leadership despite the fact that I'm even half the age of some of these people it is as cobra and satan said to me in the past many will turn to Satan's elected champions for guidance.

We need to elevate ourselves to where we are in a position to provide such guidance and I have some information for you my Satanist brothers and sisters to teach you how to play the game just like Billy gates does.

Do you know what a private foundation is a perfect example is the bill and Melinda gates foundation this is not actually a charity organisation it is actually classed as a private foundation.

Which is essentially a charity legal entity for you to use and abuse at your discretion to avoid all forms of taxation.

How do these work?
Essentially you can offer goods or services in exchange for donations made to your foundation the way bill gates does this is he sells you or your tech stores with Microsoft products when you or your tech stores purchase these to use or sell on a donation is made to this private foundation you do not actually buy the product or the service but you donate to Billy gates and then billy gates just so happens to give you a computer or Microsoft Word programme thus it is not a sale or commerce and therefore it is not taxable.

So how can I use this?
You can produce something say you make a banana farm and you get the grocery store to donate x to your foundation and then you in turn generously donate to them x number of banana's this is how the Jews play the tax system and you can to.

Private foundations operate in all parts of the world and are internationally recognised body's so you operate to and from anywhere in the world.

It is highly illegal for any tax agency in Australia the United States and great Britain to investigate private foundations they are simply unable to do it.

Why?

Because the word private being put in front of an organisation protects you under the magna carter laws which all human rights laws are based from including all constitutions which is why if you say a peice of property is private I.e. a vehicle house or business the Feds have to get a court order to allow them to investigate the property or search the residence you must specify these things with signage.
I.e. tresspassers will be shot.

I hope this information reaches all you prospective empire builders out there lets build Satan's kingdom once more and use their own bullshit tricks against them

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back