Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do runic yoga and runic mudras work ?

Mavoch

I have been studying about runes and in this I found a little bit about runic yoga and runic mudras, from what I have seen of runic yoga, it paref a lot with our concepts of how yoga works, according to its users runic yoga increases vital energy, rejuvenates, increases psychic strength, among others, but what interested me the most was the use of runic yoga + the use of the runes themselves to increase their power.

So my question is, do runic yoga and runic mudras work ? And if not, is there a way to merge the runic vibration for magical work with mudras or yoga ?

Zephir MarIvan Dinit said:

What you listed for runic yoga also describes "regular" hatha yoga. I am not familiar with runic yoga specifically.

Remember, Perthro can be used to gain intuitive knowledge of the runes. Credit to OfficerAnglo/Saxon Stranger for tuning me into that. Perhaps combine with Dagaz.

Blitzkreig said:
Zephir MarIvan Dinit said:

What you listed for runic yoga also describes "regular" hatha yoga. I am not familiar with runic yoga specifically.

Remember, Perthro can be used to gain intuitive knowledge of the runes. Credit to OfficerAnglo/Saxon Stranger for tuning me into that. Perhaps combine with Dagaz.

You know what i find interesting? Sometime ago i was pondering over the runes for my obliterate saturn working and nauthiz is one of them, as with white majick it is good for endurance and hardiness through hard times. since this rune is also connected to saturn which also bestows long life and longevity, as one of its good aspects especially if placed right in the chart i theorised the nauthiz rune could be used in a similar way to satanama as far as even age resistance and reversal as far as preserving the telomeres in the cells. curious honestly what others think of this but this theory really stuck out to me.

Hi

It is new age stuff meaning a reconstruction of a system of magic based on armaneen runes.

I haven t try the mudras but postures yes. It does help connect for me to the rune particularly with their names as pronounced in the site. As hathayoga maintaining yogic breath + posture + mantra do gives the buzz. Of course you still have to program after the energy

The rune as light must be seen in your body. And postures have variants. Basic idea is that your posture looks the closest possible to the rune shape. Check the runic variants of script and place yourself in front of a mirror

You may shine the light brighter at each visualisation to the point your auric egg is filled

.Some new age have decided different colours for each rune but I do not trust it. Better follow our main site and connect the color to your goal

Also do be careful as armameen runes got christianity corruption. Christ or krist for me is the same.

from what I have understood we have accepted is only the 24 runes althought for postures the futhork 33 is interessant. Just remember that the is no blank runes that's new age stuff.

And if your goal is to use them you can practice the drawing of in the air as light with their names

Those two were invented very recently in human history. Evidence of it working is completely circumstantial and unproven. This is difference from hatha and kundalini that have existed for tens of thousands of years, and described even in holy texts like the Veda and taught by our mighty Gods.

My opinion is that you should work with what's proven to be the most effective, which are our styles of yoga, not experimental stuff that has too little evidence to be convincing. You can use mudra and runes while holding hatha yoga asana. Each asana has a particular energy scheme that you will learn to feel from experience and that you can partially find in the books, blogs, videos and websites of jew age and Sikh cucks.

I like to call those Yantra-Asanas or Yasanas.

With that said I'm not quite sure on them if you go on a search engine -> image like Bing or Google. You'll see pictures of people standing and having their bodies in Runic Yasana position. But I think either it may be derived from certain ancient occult stuff OR someone was being creative and realized 'Hey people look like the Runes maybe it helps or something'.

It reminds me of religious xtians praying not with Anjali mudra but when they place both hands in the air and are told this is a form of prayer. As with judeo-bolshevism it begs the question 'What exactly does that pose and symbolism your doing, actually does on the mind, body, and soul and spiritual plane? In other words 'What are you doing manipulating reality in some way?'

So in simplest terms this Yasana they are doing looks an awful lot like an Algiz rune. Some might state it looks ISA like or some other (I) shaped symbol like for example Wunjo, a pole with a flag on it.

It could either be a science of poses or just something quirky someone invented and got meme'd and blockchained unto reality of people.

Shadowcat said:
You know what i find interesting? Sometime ago i was pondering over the runes for my obliterate saturn working and nauthiz is one of them, as with white majick it is good for endurance and hardiness through hard times. since this rune is also connected to saturn which also bestows long life and longevity, as one of its good aspects especially if placed right in the chart i theorised the nauthiz rune could be used in a similar way to satanama as far as even age resistance and reversal as far as preserving the telomeres in the cells. curious honestly what others think of this but this theory really stuck out to me.

Yes, of course! One can do the obliterate their Saturn working to remove any negative aspects, then use Nauthiz to gain all the positives of Saturn energy. Nauthiz relates to endurance, so as far as health goes, it would be used for preventing losses in physical health, through increased resilience.

Satanama is good for active healing or restoring balance. It is different than Nauthiz in that regard. In other words, I would not use Nauthiz for treating a current issue, only preventing future ones.

Also, do not neglect the Sun for its influence on health, since it rules overall vitality. Sun energy can permanently upgrade you to also make you resilient, recover faster, and any other aspect of health. It also adds energy to you, in a way that Nauthiz does now. It is the fire that drives you, whereas Nauthiz is the earth that protects and regulates you.

Interestingly, Uruz seems to have both properties of health and also persistence, meaning it can accomplish both these things since it exhibits both fire and earth properties.

The Sun is currently in a good time for a Square. Programming the energy for productivity encompasses both physical health and mental willpower, so that is a good use of the energy.

Mars will be in a good spot for a square this November, and it can also be used for similar goals pertaining to productivity and vitality.

As an SS, I am not so much worried about daily aging as I am about poor health or active imbalances that may be actively preventing or hindering someone. We will all reach the MO before we die a natural death unless we take a radical detour on the path of advancement. If someone here is elderly and near death, then great focus should be placed on bolstering vitality.

Blitzkreig said:
Shadowcat said:

Yes, of course! One can do the obliterate their Saturn working to remove any negative aspects, then use Nauthiz to gain all the positives of Saturn energy. Nauthiz relates to endurance, so as far as health goes, it would be used for preventing losses in physical health, through increased resilience.

Satanama is good for active healing or restoring balance. It is different than Nauthiz in that regard. In other words, I would not use Nauthiz for treating a current issue, only preventing future ones.

Also, do not neglect the Sun for its influence on health, since it rules overall vitality. Sun energy can permanently upgrade you to also make you resilient, recover faster, and any other aspect of health. It also adds energy to you, in a way that Nauthiz does now. It is the fire that drives you, whereas Nauthiz is the earth that protects and regulates you.

Interestingly, Uruz seems to have both properties of health and also persistence, meaning it can accomplish both these things since it exhibits both fire and earth properties.

The Sun is currently in a good time for a Square. Programming the energy for productivity encompasses both physical health and mental willpower, so that is a good use of the energy.

Mars will be in a good spot for a square this November, and it can also be used for similar goals pertaining to productivity and vitality.

As an SS, I am not so much worried about daily aging as I am about poor health or active imbalances that may be actively preventing or hindering someone. We will all reach the MO before we die a natural death unless we take a radical detour on the path of advancement. If someone here is elderly and near death, then great focus should be placed on bolstering vitality.

I am actually starting a material sun square with the sun and moon in leo soon! i knew very well about the sun and vitality, however my sun in that reguard esp with certain aspects to mars is a non issue, but there are other hangups however.

mars squares have also been done and will be done again in the near future as well

thanks for the input :3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back