Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

(((Bitchute))) Removing Our Comments

SatanicMonarch666

Yeah, Bitchute no longer "free speech". Bitchute removing our comments. Actively censoring comments, what can be watched, removing videos etc. jewtube and jewchute are same.

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/are-your-comments-getting-removed-on-bitchute-this-is-probably-why-tdm26j8i2y5z_DZi2OOF62O6iGiV.html
https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/ft3vgqETOzAxgf8&cl=92664

I apologize if there is something I wrote wrong.

Yes, WorldtTruth Video is better, but this is too controllled by xtian nationalists, like their categories- "Satanic music industry" and "Flat Earth".

I had a bitchute channel with JoS videos on it (not even a month old) and I went to log into it the other day and it was completely gone. No warning or notification.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I think that the comment system on bitchute is done by a 3rd party company, not by bitchute themselves.
They're shutting down a lot of Nazi channels.

I fucking hate Bittute it takes so long to upload then sometimes it does not even upload and i have wasted all my data. I enjoy warfare for Satan infact i think its a addiction i have.
I cant wait to get back on wifi!

Die vokken jode gaan kak!!

Hail Satan

BitChute has decided to remove the Nordic Resistance Movement from its platform, citing the decision of an oppressive and plutocratic regime in its efforts to paint it as a terrorist organization. The Nordic Resistance Movement is a legitimate political party in Sweden which performs a wide variety of activism and community outreach throughout the Nordic nations. Such a precedent endangers all free speech content on the platform, as it marks yet another platform which has capitulated to Zionist organizations such as Hope Not Hate who seek to stifle any and all opposition to their agenda. We stand with our Nordic brethren and encourage others to follow their media channel at Odysee, as well as their Telegram channel to see their latest action.
Bitchute blocked N.R.M!

SatanicMonarch666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
I think that the comment system on bitchute is done by a 3rd party company, not by bitchute themselves.
They're shutting down a lot of Nazi channels.

My own party is banned constantly.

Big purge of so called right wing ALT right....

One managed to get account back should that be a worry as in dodgy or what.

Not sure what to do continue following this group if they arent what they seem.

At least now they don't block me :lol:

lel.png

Maybe they pulled a Youtube.

If you post between 5-7 posts on youtube your fine. If you post more than that shadowposting/banning and thus per day you can only post X amount of posts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back