Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Aryan Pride

GoldenxChild1

It is a rather turbulent topic and one that needs addressing.

No matter what other sources claim, the Aryan race has been subject to heinous genocide and subliminal indoctrination, just as other races have. I always see a push and pull between races but let us all be honest here, the greatest enemy to the Jews is Satan and the "Sparks of Amalek" or what have you (White Aryans).

The number one target is the Aryan man. It has, it is, and it will be if it not for our Spiritual Warfare.

The Jewish reptilians have created such a large division in racial pride that now no matter what, is the "White Man" who is to blame.

You feel oppressed? It is because of the White Man.

You feel stupid? It is because of White Man.

You feel inferior? It MUST be cause of the White Man?

The Jews have collectively turned every race against us and now all you see is inferiority complex after inferiority complex.

Even within these forums there are scats everyday, just whine whine whine, if you feel so low in the face the of the White Aryan then do something about it by advancing as is Satan's intention instead of making claims how your genetics are the "Same" if not better?

There is the Truth, and it needs nothing other than itself.

This Truth is yes, the White Aryan IS "The race that was physically birthed by the gods". We are a reflection of the White Nordic God (Swarupa) in the "Class" of "Man".

In the beginning and in the end it is the Aryan that stands.

High Priestess Maxine relayed in an old sermon that was attached to "Exposing Islam" (Unfortunately i cannot find it) that the Whiter you are, the more expediate your ascension will be.

We also degenerate slower than another race as our blood is Satan's and the Royal families.

Our capacity for "Reason", "Justice", "Integrity", "Honor", "Pride", "Creativity" is of the Highest Quality.

For those who have not read the Nazi primer or Hitlers Youth, I will post the links below. Hitler exemplifies these paramount differences, the 3 Reich, the last stand before this one was built by Aryans.

Satan does not "Fuck up", he made each race according to standards of Nature. The purpose is in the blood.

The Aryan purpose is leadership.

I can still smell the oceans of Ariland where the Tuatha Dé Danann ruled.

I can still feel the heat of the sun in Kemet where the Shemsu Hor laid their foundation after the fall of MU.

I can still hear the soft melody of the harp in Ancient Greece.

I can still see the beautiful artistic mind of the White Aryan in all his paintings, in all his monuments, in all his sculptors, in all his civilization. I see Satan.

I can still taste liberation in Mind, Body, and Soul of my previous Aryan ancestors who joined Wodan in Asgard.

We are the prerequisite Mind and Race to all Spiritual Sects on EArth. China has Qigong and Taiichi, India has all differing types of Yoga, Africa has or had specific dances that stimulate and rise the serpent. There too many practices to name but what they all have in common is the practices progenitors are Aryan Gods. Even human Aryan Gods that ascended during the Golden Age.

The foundation is always Aryan, Nordic.

The reason why other races can even practice is because they were created with DNA from Nordic Gods. Aryan Gods.

Nature does not create equal, nor in relations to anyone's wishes except the En-lightener (Satan).

That all being said this does not mean anything other than what it "Is". Some things just "Are". That is Nature.

I know this isn't agreed by all but that matter of the fact remains that JOS was created by an Aryan and this 4th Reich is being led by Aryans at the top. As it should be. I don't see any reason to disagree with this statement as it is simply the Truth. It is the Aryan that has given ALL other races the chance to advance in Satans Will as was before in the 3rd Reich and all of human history in origins.

HPHC is one the individuals that I revere and respect as he is God-Man, he is our Leader, and he is Aryan.

In earlier days when I suffered all that I had for comfort were the words of the Clergy and the Gods. I can't tell you how many times i have read HPHC's sermons, especially his early ones where you can "Feel" him as you read. I know this is because we share not only a Satanic connection, but an Aryan connection.

I have deep admiration and love for HPHC, he doesn't even know how much he has assisted me either. I know when the climax of our cause reaches I want to be standing behind him and Satan.

In closing I would like to add that other races have been speculated to descend from their own Gods, and all of course are ruled by Satan. Even in the JOS daemon page there are quite a few Gods of color.

I am proud to be Aryan.

HAIL SATAN

GoldenxChild1 said:
Aryan Pride

HAIL SATAN

Read this (if you haven't)

Upholding The White Race - Abolishing White Guilt
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27711

This is just the ritual they throw on us on Purim and other rituals jews do: It's all Satan's Fault, ie, It's all White People's fault.

The reality is everyone does mistakes and that's all there is to it. It's just brainwashing against us.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is just the ritual they throw on us on Purim and other rituals jews do: It's all Satan's Fault, ie, It's all White People's fault.

The reality is everyone does mistakes and that's all there is to it. It's just brainwashing against us.

So distasteful.

I'm looking forward to our next schedule.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back