Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Just a White Family

Larissa666 said:
This was my childhood for the most part. I only got computer when I was in high school, and I grew up in village.
Me personally I was lonely as I went to school in another city, my only fun moments were on videogames or with my dog in the countryside. My future children, I will make it so that when they will think back on their young days, it will be very happy. :)

Aquarius said:
Larissa666 said:
This was my childhood for the most part. I only got computer when I was in high school, and I grew up in village.
Me personally I was lonely as I went to school in another city, my only fun moments were on videogames or with my dog in the countryside. My future children, I will make it so that when they will think back on their young days, it will be very happy. :)

I think if my children have a chart like mine or are capable souls, I'll live in a city. Otherwise I would probably do the same :)

Of course it would be a peaceful city though, a new one with proper means in it. Hopefully new cities will be built in the future which will have strict rules on race and preserving the peace.

Then again I suppose if I learn how the aspects and all work on the mind, it wouldn't really matter too much where I live. You can tailor your children's early experiences to their chart anyhow, and it's better to homeschool your children out in the country probably. Access to the internet should be the same in the countryside by the time I'm having children. :)

13th_Wolf said:
Aquarius said:
Larissa666 said:

I think if my children have a chart like mine or are capable souls, I'll live in a city. Otherwise I would probably do the same :)

Just reiterating that I don't mean if my children are incapable. I meant in a Plutonian sense, old souls. I think it's better for a younger soul to be raised in a harmonious and peaceful environment as at that early stage of a soul's existence whatever is imposed on them will be very deeply embedded. Harmonious early incarnations are probably VERY important for a person. When a soul is older it can deal with the fears and external pressures of the world as a child, and in the childlike state they will intuit more things from it that can help them in their goals and spiritual duties later on against the enemy or otherwise. Younger souls are a lot more malleable and impressionable.

Cities are places of hyper-learning and currently, the goyim mixing under their appointed 'leaders'. It's better to be in a place where there is more communications than less for an experienced soul- a child with a preternatally developed mind. There is more of a 'hardened shell' like the crab Cancer. Being around a city relates more to all the air signs, if a mind can deal with the larger influx of contrasting thoughts, experiences and knowledge, a harder shell, it's of more benefit to them in my opinion.

I would probably have 2 homes for the reason that every child is different and has different needs. The 'city' is what made sense to me and what I grew up with, it was more helpful for me than being isolated in the country. I value it more nowadays though.

But if I were in a little peasant village at any point in that sort of time period... :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back