Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

William A White

loki88

I would like to know if William A White formerly of the NSM and author of "Tradition of the Mother" was/is a jew. Would anyone be able to provide some substantial proof of the fact. Clearly he was pushing a violence agenda but his works are interesting so I would like to know other people's opinions on the matter if possible.

loki88 said:
I would like to know if William A White formerly of the NSM and author of "Tradition of the Mother" was/is a jew. Would anyone be able to provide some substantial proof of the fact. Clearly he was pushing a violence agenda but his works are interesting so I would like to know other people's opinions on the matter if possible.

Just from glancing at him, I don't think he is. If you were unable to find anything on him in your research, I don't think any of us will either. The only weird thing that I found about him was it said he was a commie like 2 years prior to joining a WN group. It could have been an honest conversion, but when do you ever see such a large jump?

He could have been an infiltrator, but then he did end up jailed from his efforts, so maybe he isn't. Idk.

As a side note: I like WN's and everything, but I feel like if they aren't Satanic, they are missing essential pieces of the puzzle. Whatever conclusions they make up society and human relationships essentially becomes nullified under the full knowledge of the Gentile soul and what we are capable of.

Therefore, it is more pertinent to first study the conclusions that fellow WN Satanists have made. I have begun reading Mein Kampf, for example. I will then look for books from Hitler's associates, and so on.

Hi loki88,
The name White is originally English/Scottish/and possibly Irish, but doesn't mean that there can't be any "White" jews. But Blitzkreig is correct, Bill White doesn't look jewish. He's written quite a few articles and a few books for the Barnes Review. One of his books was one of the first ones I read when I came to understand the truth about the jews, communism and the holohoax - it was
"The Centuries of Revolution". Very interesting, in that you can understand and see his anger against the jewish system in some of the book.
All-in-all, I wouldn't think he's jewish either.
Just my thoughts.
Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back