Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

why 18 runes only

sonnenkraft

i was reading about runic letter in old Germanic books , they insist that there is only 18 runic letters
it corresponds to old proto-germanic runes = Ancient scandanivia ,
and they spoke the language of the sun and it is not complicated it is called the UR-Sprache (aryan-language)
Algiz is pronounced as a YR which is JERA
Thorn + Dagaz = Thurisaz (only)
Oss + Othila = Ansuz

when people start migrating and mixing the language became complicated and not spiritual ,
The Ancient Aryan every letter (symbol) they spoke corresponds to the nature .

so basically do you think the 24 runic letter seems a little bit corrupted ? or not.

do you think old aryan language it should be only 18 alphabet ? unlike latin -hebrew -english-arabic letters 24-28 which is too much

sonnenkraft said:
i was reading about runic letter in old Germanic books , they insist that there is only 18 runic letters
it corresponds to old proto-germanic runes = Ancient scandanivia ,
and they spoke the language of the sun and it is not complicated it is called the UR-Sprache (aryan-language)
Algiz is pronounced as a YR which is JERA
Thorn + Dagaz = Thurisaz (only)
Oss + Othila = Ansuz

when people start migrating and mixing the language became complicated and not spiritual ,
The Ancient Aryan every letter (symbol) they spoke corresponds to the nature .

so basically do you think the 24 runic letter seems a little bit corrupted ? or not.

do you think old aryan language it should be only 18 alphabet ? unlike latin -hebrew -english-arabic letters 24-28 which is too much

So, which runes should we no longer use from the 24 of the The Runic Kabalah (pdf) ? xD
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html#T

Fenrir216 said:
In Armanenschaft 18 are used, Von List believed that the Skalds used codes in myths to hide them. Secondly, Germanic people don't originate in Scandinavia, the Sami people do. Germanic people migrated into the area from North-Western Europe. The oldest examples of runes aren't found in Scandinavia, they're found in Germany. The only reason people make this mistake is because the Christians took long to get to Scandinavia because they were too busy slaughtering the Germanic tribes that lived between the Scandinavians and Christianization.

no , Germanic are Scandinavian in origin, Germanic is not a race its a language GERMAN=NORDIC ,
the real name of german is Deutsch the first part DEU TEU TYR TIW = god of war = Tiwaz rune of war

and Also Greeks are scandanivian in origin , pharaohs + Sumerian are Scandinavian in origin. the oldest example of runes are found in caves in Sweden .

and Samis are Mongolians tribes lived isolated in Scandinavian , they mixed with many Nordics so many of them are 'light blonde , Asiatic blue eyes, but in general the samis are dark black hair with Asiatic black eyes .

Fenrir216 said:
sonnenkraft said:
Fenrir216 said:
In Armanenschaft 18 are used, Von List believed that the Skalds used codes in myths to hide them. Secondly, Germanic people don't originate in Scandinavia, the Sami people do. Germanic people migrated into the area from North-Western Europe. The oldest examples of runes aren't found in Scandinavia, they're found in Germany. The only reason people make this mistake is because the Christians took long to get to Scandinavia because they were too busy slaughtering the Germanic tribes that lived between the Scandinavians and Christianization.

no , Germanic are Scandinavian in origin, Germanic is not a race its a language GERMAN=NORDIC ,
the real name of german is Deutsch the first part DEU TEU TYR TIW = god of war = Tiwaz rune of war

and Also Greeks are scandanivian in origin , pharaohs + Sumerian are Scandinavian in origin. the oldest example of runes are found in caves in Sweden .

and Samis are Mongolians tribes lived isolated in Scandinavian , they mixed with many Nordics so many of them are 'light blonde , Asiatic blue eyes, but in general the samis are dark black hair with Asiatic black eyes .
So you claim that all Aryan people come from Scandinavia? Despite the fact that the Scythians are considered by Aryan race realists to be the original Aryans that branched out from Central Asia? Can you cite me evidence for this claim? Or am I simply supposed to believe you?

Also, Rosenberg in the Myth of the 20th Century talks about a Nordic element, by which he means fair-skinned Aryans in Aryan cultures. The first example he cites is Persia. My personal research says it's Scythia and Persians were an early branch-off, so his views were remarkably accurate. Are you calling Rosenberg a liar?

Aryan invasion theory is debunked theory ,is a bullshit theory , modern ((scholars)) wants you to believe that so you accept that you have Asiatic Mongolian blood or African (Semitic) blood, and all of us are heavily mixed and we shall mix again!!!

ARYAN (the Nordic) CAME FROM THE NORTH AND SPREAD TOWARD CHINA ,MESOPOTAMIA , EGYPT ETC..
it was the Nordic mistake to spread far away from home land Europe , scythians already existed in Europe , Nordics at that time was a crowded population many tribes many names and they were strong and no can compete with them at that time.

Nordic came from the north created Greece,India,Egypt,Mesopotamian civilizations,
and Persian was just a group of Nordic chieftains generals and the population was mixed already.
and what is left is nothing, except ancient monuments,what was created in the east was already in Europe .

Fenrir216 said:
Despite the fact that the Scythians are considered by Aryan race realists to be the original Aryans that branched out from Central Asia? Can you cite me evidence for this claim? Or am I simply supposed to believe you?

yeah DUUUDE ,Muh aryan race branched out from ((( central ASIA ))) yeah we are Mongolian DUUUDE .

Fenrir216 said:
Can you cite me evidence for this claim? Or am I simply supposed to believe you?

yeah you are supposed to believe Me and completely bow down for me for not having Avi spielberg berkowitz citation

, do you have a problem with that Semitic

Fenrir216 said:
Are you calling Rosenberg a liar?
Are you young Enthusiastic jew, trying to start shit festival .

sonnenkraft said:
Fenrir216 said:
Agreed this dude reeks of Jew.

And then your only other response to this thread is that Jew Jew Allin. Wish these kikes would stay out of our BlackSun666 section.

Fenrir216 said:
Alfred Rosenberg
Okay, you are right about this. I didn't know who this person was, and I was wrong about them. 99% of everybody I've ever heard about named Rosenberg were all jews, but you're right that this guy wasn't.

I actually do speak multiple languages. I speak 3 languages pretty fluently, but German is not one of them.

And you are right about Aryans living throughout Asia, who were not in any way Mongolians or Asians. For example, many great castles and pyramids have been found under the sand in the Gobi desert, containing mummies of white Aryans with blond and red hair. Dressed in the finest most expensive clothing, with jewels and gold everywhere. These are from around the same time as the ancient Egyptians, about 30-40,000 years old if I remember correctly.

These are part of the trade routes between Northern Africa, Europe, through Asia, and connecting most importantly with the continent called Mu or Lemuria which was in the Pacific until it sank about 14,000 years ago. This continent is where all human life started, where the gods lived on Earth and taught humanity all of the spiritual sciences. This land was the center of the global Aryan Satanist empire. Think of all we know from Ancient Egypt, while we only have 1% and the other 99% is still buried under the sand. Egypt was another important center of its own region of the world, but it was only an outpost of the much larger Lemurian empire. And there were many other great cities and societies in between, throughout Asia. Mostly throughout the Gobi desert region of China. Just like Egypt, it has all been buried, but some has been excavated and recovered.

We did not originate in Scandinavia, we did originate in Mu, and migrated across the rest of the world from there. But some populations were isolated in the area of Scandinavia during the ice age, which is only an extremely recent event. And then it was only in the last couple centuries that they were finally influenced by christianity, so that is why they have much more pure and lasting remnants of the Aryan culture. They are not the source, they are just a group which has not been as damaged as many others were.

Bigot Boy said:
sonnenkraft said:
Fenrir216 said:

And then your only other response to this thread is that Jew Jew Allin. Wish these kikes would stay out of our BlackSun666 section.

He was trolling with our Black SS forum. He's annoying.

Fenrir216 said:
Nobody implied they were Mongolian, just as say, Australia wasn't always white, same principle. Instead of being an uneducated dimwit you could also do some research and not openly appear to talk about things you don't know about. Everybody who knows more about history than you do isn't a jew, I'm ashamed to have people like you in my race.

Here's a video from Asha Logos' Our Subverted History series, about Aryan history, not politically correct, maybe you can learn something. Aryans lived in Central Asia long before Mongoloids moved in, the Pyramids in China are in fact from before the current Chinese even moved there, by over a thousand years. Look up the Tocharians.
https://www.google.com/search?q=tocharians&sxsrf=ALeKk03TdyON7Yy-xhpclFiB8Dqm0aD17A:1601591622082&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj0hdbduZTsAhW9SRUIHf3PBuQQ_AUoAXoECCEQAw&biw=1920&bih=937#imgrc=oTyHWHxAtL7vmM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocharian ... 2C%20China)%20in%20ancient%20times.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QQIzzSfr3Yvm/

All bullshit the links including the video :lol: , you must rely on your brain not on Wikipedia or bitchute , you must apply critical thinking and make your own hypothesis.
so i will teach you something useful Mr educated ;;-

1. Aryan is not a race , Aryan means Noble one or the royal one , or the complete one with no (( mistakes ))
and the accurate meaning is loyal to the Gods

Indo-Aryan invasion is a bullsh*t theory , this theory serves the Jewish agendas ,why ? :-
modern scholars are paid to much to publish false information in universities ,JEWTUBE & on google books ..

How does it serves exactly :-

INDO = HINDU = INDIAN and Indians are dark + brown Race , so Basically the Indian-ARyan = the brown Aryan

BUT ALSO NOT ONLY THE BROWN ARYAN , (((They))) made a Beautiful Map for (( INDO-ARYANS ) )

This Map starts from Uzbekistan-India-afganistan -Pakistan-bengladish To
Iran-turkey-Azerbaijan-south Russia-Ukraine-+ East Europe

WHY ?
so they can include the TATARS +TURKS +MONGOLS+KHAZARS in the theory

And this will give passport to all brown Race gypsy with the Mongolian to be ARYANS and have the right to live in europe
and we shall mix with them since they are pure the indo-aryans!! our origins BRUUH !!!.

so in general gypsy are criminals in east-Europe drug dealers , Mongolians just a criminals race ,f*king around somewhere in russia undesirable people should live far way . that also includes the Samis=light mongol in north scandanivia most crimes are committed by them .

* small eyes with epicanthic fold and brown skin is not a Nordic traits .

Aryan term is only for light beings ,its for the Nordic race and the sub-races of the Nordic Race Only.

2. so what is the Indo-Aryan ?

just a skandanavian and northern Germany Tribes , not a " INDO thing " just a Racially pure Nordics tribes

lets consider these letter {A, B ,C ,D, E ,F, G ,H, I } as a Nordic Tribes

{ E , F , G} tribes decided to march east , they wanted to migrate to east and south
while migrating they found useless people never forged a weapon have no spiritual goal.just wasting O2.
so Nordics beat the shit out of them and They taught them to live and gave them culture and Taught them spirituality.

{E} = Tocharian+Persian
{F}= Sumerian+Scythian
{G}= pharaohs+Pontus

Fenrir216 said:
So you claim that all Aryan people come from Scandinavia?

Blue eyes appeared only among the Nordic northern tribes, and that is enough to understand where do Aryan comes from.!

Fenrir216 said:
So aren't you indirectly implying you're an imbecile, since you assume I'm a jew for being more intelligent than you?

yeah i am not educated and intelligent like you , you have ((( (IQ > 140) ))) you guys always win Nobel prize like (((EINSTEIN))).
very very educated .

sonnenkraft said:
1. Aryan is not a race , Aryan means Noble one or the royal one , or the complete one with no (( mistakes ))
I believe HP Cobra said Aryans are Whites that are SS. So not any white is an Aryan - only Whites that are dedicated to Satan.

Which would mean it is a racial term - being White is a prerequisite to being an Aryan. I believe he also said the term Aryan comes from "Ares", as Whites are a Warrior race and Ares is the (White) God of War.

Ramier108666 said:
Bigot Boy said:
sonnenkraft said:

I was skimming through some of it, this dude needs to get off of his high horse. :lol:

sonnenkraft said:
Actually there used to be millions of White Aryan people in India, especially in the Brahmin class. The majority of Indians were white, but some were mixed. About 600 years ago (if I remember the timeline correctly) there was an enormous muslim invasion into India, and within just a few generations the muslims genocided and massacred most of the Indians, especially targeting the Brahmins because the muslims were trying to destroy the Indian religion. Millions of Indians were killed in this event. And in the centuries since then, there has been a lot of race mixing between the arab muslims and the Indians, and also mixing with surrounding black and asian peoples. So Indian has become a mixed subrace. But it was not always that way.

Bigot Boy said:
sonnenkraft said:
I believe HP Cobra said Aryans are Whites that are SS. So not any white is an Aryan - only Whites that are dedicated to Satan.

Which would mean it is a racial term - being White is a prerequisite to being an Aryan. I believe he also said the term Aryan comes from "Ares", as Whites are a Warrior race and Ares is the (White) God of War.

Ramier108666 said:
Bigot Boy said:

I was skimming through some of it, this dude needs to get off of his high horse. :lol:

I already said my piece to him. I had to smack my head literally when he thought he was some great Aryan leader.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
sorry to late to reply anyway

Atlantis case :
if you read Norse Paganism they all refer that they came from the North pole continent
they claim that a natural disaster occurred in north pole "Atlantis' it was sunken and covered by ice
The ruins of Atlantis most likely lie under the ice of Antarctica many Tribes couldn't survive and other nordic tribes survived and were overpopulated so many of them went to skandanivia and found the skandianivian countries other went British isles & also to central Europe and baltic sea and other went far away to Asia and middle east

The Greeks, as well as the Sumerians, claimed they originally came from a land they called Hyperborea the utmost north , the land beyond the northern wind, but this land was also by the Romans called Ultima Thule ("the utmost Thule") ,so hyperborea, ultima thule and Atlantis are all names of Scandinavia, and all the European tribes that day are living outside Scandinavia once emigrated from this land,.

Aryan also simply does not emigrate from Hot places into cold places its the opposite
Aryan migrated form North and central Europe to Asia , blue eyes majority is in Europe ,
blue eyes is very very rare in Asia and middle east so simply this will burn the theory so called Aryans were born sirilanka or in Atlantis located in Indian ocean or Aryans came from Himalaya mountains all LIE Theories ..

vedic civilization case :
what was in the east ALREADY existed in the West Aryan nordic brought their culture from the north to east & mixed their blood and gave moderate skull type for other races ,aryans vanished because
of mixing and civil wars "many tongues many skin color" people forget whom they are.
indus valley vanished before Sumerian civilization emerged , true vedic knowledge survived only with True Aryan .and plus Sanskrit is European language

so what is left among the Indus-valley races is one thing
singing "shiva shiva shambo !!!! without knowing the real meaning or the spiritual purpose "
india has 999999+ gods ,try read India history you will discover the Indian pagans killed and slaughtered each other before Islam.

conclusion our starting point was the north either Atlantis story was a myth or true we came from the
north. And purest aryan nordics are found in Skandanavia

Bigot Boy said:

Ramier108666 said:
Bigot Boy said:

And then your only other response to this thread is that Jew Jew Allin. Wish these kikes would stay out of our BlackSun666 section

it's easy to spot (( them )) from the way they comment ((scholars))

Ol argedco luciftias said:

And a also i forget to mention that

the ice age is true but it did not cover the whole Earth as the modern scientist claim
if the ice age covered the whole earth then Africans+Asians will be totally blind because of their dark eyes or will survive but with defects.

as an example the Eskimos people " Inuits" lived in Alaska and Siberia had several eye problems "blindness and low vision" while living in white"snow" and dark gloomy day areas, so Inuits Forebears invented the snow Goggles so they can protect their DARK eyes from blindness, and at night they had low vision .
86843d12197187d59fef5da2825ca825.jpg

while original Aryans Nordics had blue eyes and did not suffer anything ,
they had white skin and blue eyes so they can survive dark winter snowy rainy days & they were suitable for forest ,snow etc, so basically Aryans survived ice age with no problems with zero defects.

so you can understand that all Aryan came from the north and emigrating to south +east
was a terrible mistake.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back