Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

‘Black Lives Matter Is a Joke’ — Black D.C. (Woman) Resident Tells Far-Left Group ‘Go to Chicago’

Ninja 666

“I don’t want our country to be portrayed like this,” said an African-now-American citizen, pointing to a group of George Floyd protesters in downtown Washington, DC, Sunday. Nestride Yumga, a D.C. resident, was told to shut up and leave when she voiced her opinion that Black Lives Matter protesters are “hypocrites.” “When black people kill black people, they don’t come out and do this crap.”

‘Black Lives Matter Is a Joke’ — Black D.C. Resident Tells Far-Left Group ‘Go to Chicago’
https://www. youtube .com/watch?v=ItopNgRQiuY

There is a little playing into the narrative in relation to "violence" and "we are all foreigners". But putting that aside.

She is an African immigrant to the USA, and hasn't been affected by the systematic indoctrination and brainwashing institutions of the Marxist / Jews. It would be interesting to see if she took that Master Degree, she talked about, in the USA.

I like her. Good common sense. Decent woman.

Ninja 666 said:
“I don’t want our country to be portrayed like this,” said an African-now-American citizen, pointing to a group of George Floyd protesters in downtown Washington, DC, Sunday. Nestride Yumga, a D.C. resident, was told to shut up and leave when she voiced her opinion that Black Lives Matter protesters are “hypocrites.” “When black people kill black people, they don’t come out and do this crap.”

‘Black Lives Matter Is a Joke’ — Black D.C. Resident Tells Far-Left Group ‘Go to Chicago’
https://www. youtube .com/watch?v=ItopNgRQiuY

There is a little playing into the narrative in relation to "violence" and "we are all foreigners". But putting that aside.

She is an African immigrant to the USA, and hasn't been affected by the systematic indoctrination and brainwashing institutions of the Marxist / Jews. It would be interesting to see if she took that Master Degree, she talked about, in the USA.

I like her. Good common sense. Decent woman.

Lol, I accidentally put this in the wrong forum. My apologies. I was going to put it in the "Black.... Satanist Community / Blacks for Satan", not in the "Black..... Sun666" hehe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back