Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Interview with Tom Metzger

UltimateAvatar

https://www.bitchute.com/video/noqJouMo9F0J/
Discussing various topics; including stories, strategies and current events with the all-around legend Tom "Terrible Tommy" Metzger. A truly enlightening and rewarding discussion to say the least.

a good interview from the half I've heard. The question still remains whether metzger is not an agent or even a jew pushing lone wolf activism and a sort of nazbol leftism

loki88 said:
a good interview from the half I've heard. The question still remains whether metzger is not an agent or even a jew pushing lone wolf activism and a sort of nazbol leftism

I doubt it. I didn't sense deception from speaking with him. Lone wolf activism is more effective than taking the streets I'd say at least. I find it funny that James Mason cited Anton LaVey in Siege. In the copyright page of the book (at least of the original Storm Books edition I have), he thanks (((LaVey))) and (((Adam Parfrey))) for helping him with type setting or something alone those lines. There were good strategies in that book but it says a lot when the fanbase of it is terrible (the skull mask clowns) and that Mason went from writing that to saying "the Bible is our book" in his latest video. Him supposedly having dementia may have something to do with it.

UltimateAvatar said:
loki88 said:

I doubt it. I didn't sense deception from speaking with him. Lone wolf activism is more effective than taking the streets I'd say at least. I find it funny that James Mason cited Anton LaVey in Siege. In the copyright page of the book (at least of the original Storm Books edition I have), he thanks (((LaVey))) and (((Adam Parfrey))) for helping him with type setting or something alone those lines. There were good strategies in that book but it says a lot when the fanbase of it is terrible (the skull mask clowns) and that Mason went from writing that to saying "the Bible is our book" in his latest video. Him supposedly having dementia may have something to do with it.

mason always had dementia. When he appeared on Bob Larson's christard show in the 80s he was controlled opposition playing the right wing christard vs the OTHER (leftism/liberals/muslims/(((racists))), etc)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back