Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

females and infidelity

loki88

In the past year I have been STOLEN from by two women who I had been very patient with in a business contract and who had basically breached the contract not upholding their part of the deal and absconding with money I had naively and foolishly given them. I have noticed this pattern of behavior in women as late:
1) they will only deal with you IF there is adequate money/benefit of some kind you can derive from them and
2) once they receive it they will only do their duty if additional money/benefit is given to them which is a complete violation of the principles of fundamental justice ( no extra/added consideration need be given for the parties to perform their obligations/duties to the contract)
EVEN THEN
3) if it is MOST beneficial to them they will ROB you if they can get away with it and have absolutely no sense of shame or guilt. These emotions are foreign to them as their natural primary inclination is SELF and only self.
I have seen this behavior in ALL cases of women the only exception being if they found you attractive or appealing on a personal level, then they will go out of their way to play up to you and assist you. Should they either feel spurned or not find you adequately appealing behaviorally/appearance wise they will stick a hat pin in your back out of vengeance. Thus can be derived the following lesson:
deal with women only when necessary and only to the extent it benefits YOU being always aware of their calculating and usurious nature.
The White man of today has become everybody's bitch and is treated accordingly. Time to fight against this trend and resist or die as the non-whites and females with their jewish masters will stick a hat pin in our eye if they are able.

Being bad at doing business is not something that relates to be swindled by a specific gender.

Men and women can be equally crooked. Stay away from crooks.

loki88 said:
In the past year I have been STOLEN from by two women who I had been very patient with in a business contract and who had basically breached the contract not upholding their part of the deal and absconding with money I had naively and foolishly given them. I have noticed this pattern of behavior in women as late:
1) they will only deal with you IF there is adequate money/benefit of some kind you can derive from them and
2) once they receive it they will only do their duty if additional money/benefit is given to them which is a complete violation of the principles of fundamental justice ( no extra/added consideration need be given for the parties to perform their obligations/duties to the contract)
EVEN THEN
3) if it is MOST beneficial to them they will ROB you if they can get away with it and have absolutely no sense of shame or guilt. These emotions are foreign to them as their natural primary inclination is SELF and only self.
I have seen this behavior in ALL cases of women the only exception being if they found you attractive or appealing on a personal level, then they will go out of their way to play up to you and assist you. Should they either feel spurned or not find you adequately appealing behaviorally/appearance wise they will stick a hat pin in your back out of vengeance. Thus can be derived the following lesson:
deal with women only when necessary and only to the extent it benefits YOU being always aware of their calculating and usurious nature.
The White man of today has become everybody's bitch and is treated accordingly. Time to fight against this trend and resist or die as the non-whites and females with their jewish masters will stick a hat pin in our eye if they are able.

Yep... I totally have no guilt whatsoever and have been stealing from people all of my life. I'm also somehow a selfish bitch who will never help another human being lmao. Apparently all women are somehow also controlled by jews.

Do you realize how illogical you sound? You know there is female Satanists correct? A few bad experiences with women doesn't mean all of us are somehow inherently evil. :/

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Being bad at doing business is not something that relates to be swindled by a specific gender.

the principle is true and yet my experience confirms the above. I am quite circumspect in dealings with others. In my opinion women serve themselves and aren't self-sacrificial save for their personal offspring.

Maybe don't just sent $5,000 over to the other side of the world for absolutely no reason, and acting like you're actually going to get anything.

If you wanted to be a good goy and just give away all your money for no reason, you could have given it to me. :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

And neither by race, unless it's (((God's Chosen))).

In fact, @Loki88, how tall were your scammers? If they were taller than you, would you say its' time for the short people to stop the giants from stomping on you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Loki is the kind of guy who has trouble getting women and uses his terrible financial actions to blame them without raising suspicion.
Honestly I don't blame women to not want to be with you, you're not the ideal man.

loki88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

the principle is true and yet my experience confirms the above. I am quite circumspect in dealings with others. In my opinion women serve themselves and aren't self-sacrificial save for their personal offspring.

Yes women aren't self sacrificial this is why women undergo the worst and highest pains of labor to give life to another being which personally is of no serve but only responsibilities for them for around 15 years, and they give birth to men like you so you can call them all shit afterwards. Because you had a bad experience with a few sluts here and there.

You are having illogical thoughts and emotional reaction, how you justify this later pretending it's philosophy is more part of the above.

Arin said:
loki88 said:
EVEN THEN

Yep... I totally have no guilt whatsoever and have been stealing from people all of my life. I'm also somehow a selfish bitch who will never help another human being lmao. Apparently all women are somehow also controlled by jews.

Do you realize how illogical you sound? You know there is female Satanists correct? A few bad experiences with women doesn't mean all of us are somehow inherently evil. :/

Not evil it is just the tendency of women. Some are worse than others of course. Perhaps I went to too great an extreme in my ethical prescription.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
loki88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes women aren't self sacrificial this is why women undergo the worst and highest pains of labor to give life to another being which personally is of no serve but only responsibilities for them for around 15 years, and they give birth to men like you so you can call them all shit afterwards. Because you had a bad experience with a few sluts here and there.

You are having illogical thoughts and emotional reaction, how you justify this later pretending it's philosophy is more part of the above.

Well said HP HC

:lol:

Loki, it's because you are not good enough for them to respect you. But that doesn't mean that they are like that to everyone. If you are some Beta clown that they don't want to be with, then they will only be there if they get something from it like money. But if you were a good enough person for them to want to be with you, you would not need any money because you would be more valuable than any money.

And Loki, you giving away your entire life's savings to that old "Nigerian Prince" scam story that has been taking dumb people's money for generations, that is not the fault of any woman. It is only your fault, just for being a dummy. You are like one of those old people with dementia who mails $100,000 of Apple Store gift cards to Nigeria because you think the IRS told you to. What about any of that is to be blamed on every woman in the whole world?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Loki, it's because you are not good enough for them to respect you. But that doesn't mean that they are like that to everyone. If you are some Beta clown that they don't want to be with, then they will only be there if they get something from it like money. But if you were a good enough person for them to want to be with you, you would not need any money because you would be more valuable than any money.

And Loki, you giving away your entire life's savings to that old "Nigerian Prince" scam story that has been taking dumb people's money for generations, that is not the fault of any woman. It is only your fault, just for being a dummy. You are like one of those old people with dementia who mails $100,000 of Apple Store gift cards to Nigeria because you think the IRS told you to. What about any of that is to be blamed on every woman in the whole world?

thats false. A simple correlation: no money= no woman. I have entangled myself with women before and when they discovered I wouldn't become, eg. a lawyer; a military officer; having a certain exorbitant income they broke it off and went back to eg. their older/ old boyfirend who had plenty of cash, etc. Plus I don't hang around in bars or churches and its impossible to meet people where I am, especially if you're a (((racist))) it becomes impossible to find anyone who will deal with you. I am not in the states, most people where I am are (((egalitarians)))

Aquarius said:
Loki is the kind of guy who has trouble getting women and uses his terrible financial actions to blame them without raising suspicion.
Honestly I don't blame women to not want to be with you, you're not the ideal man.

Women are not self-sacrifical. It is nature's imperative to enable species survival. Having their own children is merely a genetic extrapolation of their ego not a self-sacrifice. "they take the path of least resistance" and seek "the most for the least". Financial transactions being merely one amoungst an endless series of indications of these general principles.

loki88 said:
Arin said:
loki88 said:
EVEN THEN

Not evil it is just the tendency of women. Some are worse than others of course. Perhaps I went to too great an extreme in my ethical prescription.
Have you ever considered that two women do not represent the entire female population, but that one @Loki88 represents that entire @Loki88? Two people were dumb, but how you come off as you represents you to the entire population.

loki88 said:
Aquarius said:

Women are not self-sacrifical. It is nature's imperative to enable species survival. Having their own children is merely a genetic extrapolation of their ego not a self-sacrifice. "they take the path of least resistance" and seek "the most for the least". Financial transactions being merely one amoungst an endless series of indications of these general principles.
Keep blaming women because you're not mating material, very very wise.

loki88 said:
Aquarius said:

There are degrees of self sacrifice and no human being would ever sacrifice themselves by being with you. Maybe you should accept that there's something wrong with you and improve yourself instead of putting the blame on others.

TopoftheAbyss said:
loki88 said:
Aquarius said:

There are degrees of self sacrifice and no human being would ever sacrifice themselves by being with you. Maybe you should accept that there's something wrong with you and improve yourself instead of putting the blame on others.

Thats true. However as you say "there are degrees..." and females by nature are self-serving. Hence it is wise for people to be aware of this in dealings with them and not project their own consciousness on them if they are male. Surely you acknowledge that men have always played the role as a self-sacrificer for the collective and women?

Loki this situation is deeper then what your mentioning. What you mentioned about your experiences with your family mainly your father and the treatment you have undergone even the fact you attempted to commit suicide over your situation in the not near past.

You're attracting in women and people who mirror your unconscious belief system about yourself which has been programmed by your history of abusive treatment in your family. You need to reprogram your own belief system about yourself and work with spiritual practice to clean the imprints the thoughtform off your psyche as well. Study the cleaning the soul section on the JoS meditation page.

This is how the Jews fuck Gentiles over they program Gentiles with self hatred.

HP Mageson666 said:
Loki this situation is deeper then what your mentioning. What you mentioned about your experiences with your family mainly your father and the treatment you have undergone even the fact you attempted to commit suicide over your situation in the not near past.

You're attracting in women and people who mirror your unconscious belief system about yourself which has been programmed by your history of abusive treatment in your family. You need to reprogram your own belief system about yourself and work with spiritual practice to clean the imprints the thoughtform off your psyche as well. Study the cleaning the soul section on the JoS meditation page.

This is how the Jews fuck Gentiles over they program Gentiles with self hatred.

THanks for the advice I'll investigate further.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back