Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

scrying mirror

loki88

Hi I would like to know what material a scrying mirror would best be comprised of: obsidian; onyx...? Please advise

loki88 said:
Hi I would like to know what material a scrying mirror would best be comprised of: obsidian; onyx...? Please advise

Step 1: Get a pane of glass or picture frame with pane of glass

Step 2: Paint the back of the glass with glossy black paint (preferably in multiple coats), letting it dry completely before the next step

Step 3: After the glass is a black mirror place it back into the picture frame, or carefully wrap the pane of glass' edges / make a frame for it

Step 4: Perform the empowering ritual here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Black_Mirror.html

I personally have both an obsidian mirror and a glass black mirror, both work fine. It is in how you use the mirror that will make the difference, as it is a medium.

Also of note; When not in use the mirror is to be wrapped in silk or satin to keep energy from escaping. (I personally use a satin pillowcase to store my mirror) The mirror will need recharged every so often, and to do this you breathe lunar energy into the mirror as in the empowering ritual.

Read the whole JoS website. You'd've known how to do this if you had read the site in whole :/

I couldn't find the post on the site. Most of the site I've read and printed off. I also use the application 'downloadthemall' to get all of the pdfs in a trice. Obsidian, being a natural substance I would think better as paint contains all sorts of artificial chemicals.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back