Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

six million

Gearshift

While especially in the 20s, 30s, and 40s the jews pumped up the 6 gorillian tears. For example Hitler talks about an author from Scandinavia he likes called Sven Heck. Funny enough a jew with the same name instead being Ben Heck talks about 6 gorillian in 1942/43 booklet that became one of the most popular if not most popular booklets read in America.

The sheer fact is they've been doing it far longer than that. In the previous forums ProPHP forums, we had information on jews promoting 6 gorillian are suffering since sometime in the 1830s Crimean war. So already by that time they've been using or associating the jews with 6 million. 6 million Russian(read: Ukrainian) jews suffering in Crimean due to the war.

So it's possible this whole 6 million may have even occurred earlier than 1830s. Remember around this time is when the jacobinites(proto-communist or more specifically THE main-proto-communists) where doing an about face and changing themselves to the Communist League within the next few years in comparison to the Crimean War.

So who knows how far the 6 million go. The zionists really pump this shit up as it's part of their machinations for the creation of israel similar to how around the 1850s-1860s the zionists were curious on setting up Madagascar as israel although it's possible that may have occurred earlier in time you never know what kind of stuff the enemy tells the jews on what to do. So all in all 6 million has been occurring for a long time. Hell the fact the bible is a book of fictitious history and concoctions of occult templates shows a factor that someone at some point in the creation or modification of the torah created the 6 million lie. So 6 million has been something deeply embedded into the jewish psyche and spirituality to create their fictitious homeland.

So all in all remember if the 6 million was pumped so much up till 1945 for the mass mind to create. Then even older wise it was being pumped around. So who knows how long the jews have really been putting 6 gorillian issue. And yes I'm aware now a days the 6 gorillian is talked about cause everyone needs to perform Aum Jehova Nama x 6 million to remember the 6 million and bring about the 6 million messiahonic conquest. But we are talking about before the fact not after the fact. After the fact is also funny cause there is no proof 6 gorillians were killed and burnt. Funny if the Germans did burn the corpses using their oven system we'd still have jewish corpses being burnt, hell for all intents and purposes by mid-1945, late-1945 the corpses would stop to be burnt as the corpses decayed to the bone and there is no need to burn the bodies anymore.

I recall a few people mentioning it would take at least something like 140,000 years for even a quarter chunk of corpses to be burnt in total the burn the 6 gorillian bodies in German-style 1930s/40s ovens would require something like 300-400 thousand years or some crazy number all I know is to even burn a part of the kosher number we are talking tens of thousands if not nearly a hundred thousand years.

BTW burning means bringing everything down to bone-dust i.e. full burning, full extermination. Not burn the corpse soft parts of the body simply to eliminate pests and also the rotting smell. No full cremation. Even modern day gas propane(Hank Hill approved) ovens would not be able to do the job any better. To push it into Sci-fantasy levels it would either require a plasma oven as hot as the sun or even absolute heat or a de-materializer to instantly de-materialize the corpse.

But because the "gud holy pepele' are so far into creating tall tales they had to include their alien E.T. spray painting like gang members to express the 6 gorillian lie so people catch on cause they thought no one would catch unto the lie. So if it requires plasma ovens or de-materializers to eliminate 6 million corpses in proper time period then funny enough no one would understand but the chosen and they'd laugh all the way to the bank with their so-called superior intelligentsia.

....one day the Goyim will be a-knowing...and funny enough it's sooner rather than later.

txg might be an infiltrator. He wrote a thread in which he accused like 90 percent of Hitler's SS being jews.

Thread appears to be deleted. The clergy probably knows.

Larissa666 said:
txg might be an infiltrator. He wrote a thread in which he accused like 90 percent of Hitler's SS being jews.

Thread appears to be deleted. The clergy probably knows.

Sure he did, I replied to it. My guess is my reply caused it to be deleted cause the person who approved it probably didn't read it slowly and just kinda spam approved.

He isn't wrong per say, some members are trolls either in bed with the enemy or simply trolls. I merely pointed out in my reply even some trolls became JoS members cause they realized we'd been telling the truth and it won them over. On the other hand there are a number of people that do spy on JoS members and fish data out of them. It's why we avoid providing our pictures or private information. It's okay to say something we aren't putting a gun to a person's head but at least do it delicately and not over informative.

Either way I asked in the forum post that was removed. If txg is Sip a.k.a. Sip Tx from the previous forums. I'm not sure why he hasn't posted in a long time but kinda reminds me short name and the txg so not sure if txg is Sip/Sip Tx.

txg are you Sip/Sip Tx?

txg said:
The typical cremation conducted in a modern crematory requires an average of 28 gallons of butane fuel (about the amount of fuel that can be held in an SUV gas tank). This translates in the release of approximately 540 pounds of carbons dioxide (CO2).

and of course shitty historians think that when Germany was literally out of fuel in Stalingrad they were still incinerating hundreds of thousands of bodies in concentration camps.

Check this thread out: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41144 <-Read holocaustdeprogramming link. Very informative.

Also from reading that site it would state that by the 1980s 6 million by gassing would have been killed on top of that it would take a combined total of about 80+ years to burn all the corpses assuming maximum output. Without maximum about 140ish+ years.

But non-the less some people have stated the way the Germans would have killed them would be through a slow process and take many, many years even to this day they'd be killing and burning them even right now 2020.

Also it should be pointed out that considering the amount of fuel needed to burn pits would mean the German military would have an outburst of anger expressing the total uselessness of dumping so much gasoline. At the end of the day why not simply shoot or starve them to death kinda like Emperor Titus did during Pesach to August time period back in Roman times.

From that same website it mentioned even jews were a minority at Auschwitz something like 43% were defined as jewish inmates. Many were unfit to work on the huge concentration camp. There is even information on allied bombings of the camp killing several SS personnel and the camp crematorium being converted to an air-raid shelter towards the later part of the war. In fact funny enough even before the war Auschwitz was an allied de-pesticide camp for treating the population so the infrastructure was somewhat built up by around 1927.

Very interesting stuff still a lot of overload on the subject.

Especially interesting read the high frequency(read: microwave) oven used to fumigate clothing 3-5 minutes and it's done, nearly 460kg of clothing per hour at maximum output plus much safer than handling Zyklon-B no gas masks, no poison, no need to be careful about flammability and potential explosive nature of Zyklon. Funny enough by the end of the war they began to employ a large amount of DDT. Which in reality is a really bad poison from a agricultural standpoint as the poison attacks the food chain, poison and passes on to the humans, animals, and or insects eating it. Either way DDT is an outdated and terrible pesticide with much consequence for human diseases from the poison.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back