Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditations to locate missing family?

RavenSky666

Would runes help with this or something else? I have a strong amount of German ancestry as my father was directly adopted from Germany. But because it was long ago and the area he was adopted from tore down that place it's all lost. we have no information on our backgroud, and the people involved with the above mentioned church/orphanage were contacted years ago, they seemed mad my father called and refused to give us any information and hung up on my parents. So it seems we are at a loss..and have no way to know anything. I always have this deep yearning wanting to know that side of my family, what is the best way to find out? If people won't and can't help, I need to find a way.

RavenSky666 said:
Would runes help with this or something else? I have a strong amount of German ancestry as my father was directly adopted from Germany. But because it was long ago and the area he was adopted from tore down that place it's all lost. we have no information on our backgroud, and the people involved with the above mentioned church/orphanage were contacted years ago, they seemed mad my father called and refused to give us any information and hung up on my parents. So it seems we are at a loss..and have no way to know anything. I always have this deep yearning wanting to know that side of my family, what is the best way to find out? If people won't and can't help, I need to find a way.
I can't help you much (I am still a beginner in meditations) but I wish you luck.
I really like your profile pic btw :)

The only thing I can think of is to use the Odhal rune, maybe empowered with the Sol rune to also ensure victory in your endeavours. From the physical side, I don't know how to deal with this. I'm sorry I can't be of better help.

Stormblood said:
The only thing I can think of is to use the Odhal rune, maybe empowered with the Sol rune to also ensure victory in your endeavours. From the physical side, I don't know how to deal with this. I'm sorry I can't be of better help.

This and maybe add the Dagaz rune, you'll have dreams and directions to follow on the physical side. Dagaz besides raw visuals and feelings provides understanding of the events and connections as I observed

Thank you guys, I was wondering about using that rune, but was curious if anyone else had any methods. I know it's a complicated situation. I'm going to try tonight and see if that helps any, wish me luck!

RavenSky666 said:

Honestly I wouldn't worry about it too much, I have no clue who my birth father is but I don't really bother with it. I understand the want to know though, I could be at risk for a plethora of genetic diseases that I would have no idea about lol not to mention I honestly just wanna know my ancestry but in a lot of cases theres nothing you can do ( like mine ) since my mom doesn't even know who he is oOF. I hope you have slightly better chances, but don't let it get to you too much. In the end you'll probably find it out eventually.

Arin said:
RavenSky666 said:

Honestly I wouldn't worry about it too much, I have no clue who my birth father is but I don't really bother with it. I understand the want to know though, I could be at risk for a plethora of genetic diseases that I would have no idea about lol not to mention I honestly just wanna know my ancestry but in a lot of cases theres nothing you can do ( like mine ) since my mom doesn't even know who he is oOF. I hope you have slightly better chances, but don't let it get to you too much. In the end you'll probably find it out eventually.

Thank you Arin. :) There was a time where i used to obsess over it, but now I just want to know. It comes up every once in a while in my mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back