Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shadow Spirits

KillerQueen0103

Does anyone have any idea who the shadow spirits are? The powerful spirits that can physically move things or talk to you? Are they aliens? They wear cloaks and are dark black shadows. Who are they? Let me know if anyone has any experiences.. im just curious so please dont try to tell me how to interact or how to protect myself, im fine. I justtttt want to know about the entity. Its pretty black and white. Just general info and facts if anyone has any, if you dont have facts, please dont respond because im getting bored with tiptoeing around. Just being blunt, thx.

LovingSoul said:

I'm not very sure about the existence of these 'shadow spirits', but I did see some kind of dark shadow like thing crawling past my kitchen floor once while I was eating a late-night snack and decided to practice with my astral sight. It was dark but it looked like it could've been some kind of animal walking by, it was about the size of a big domestic cat.

Another incident was when I was at the hospital. I was in one of the rooms waiting for the doctor and suddenly this dark shadow-like fogged figure about the height of an adult human came in through the doorway and settled by the sink for a bit before going back out and leaving the room. I couldn't make out any limbs or any human-defining features, it was just a form.

If these are what your deduced 'shadow spirits' are, I don't think they're harmful as they seem to just go about and do their own thing, but I'm not about to go and try to make friends with one, that is to say I'm not sure they're even sentient.

If you really want some kind of answer, they could potentially just be stray thought-forms/servitors, but that's just speculation.

Before I came to Satanism when I was younger I would get taunted by “shadow figures”. I was close to finding my track to my true spirituality but at the time it was when I was conditioned to believe the “devil” was evil. They had seemed to go away whenever I would run back to “god” but it all went away when I found Satanism. It’s under my belief they were angels or other enemy E.T.s to keep me from reconnecting with the gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back