Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Necronomicon ~ Naturom Demono

Frater_Lucifer

Hello everyone, my name is Matthew Eberts and I am a 2727-year-old German-American, Bavarian actually, and I'm living in St.Louis, Missouri.
I'm in the revival secret society of the Bavarian Ordo Illuminati because I was recruited since I had Satanic/Luciferian/Draconian Gnosis. My Celtic Moon Zodiac sign is Hazel, the Tree of Knowledge and Wisdom, in which I use a Magick Hazel Wand(it's not a "Blasting Rod" or anything to harm Demons/Fallen Angel's, but rather to use as a tool which replaces the Athame which I only use for Black Magick workings such as destruction rituals) and since I have replaced the Athame with my self-crafted Hazel Rod of our God Satan, it has given me extremely good fortune, prosperity, stronger psychic senses, spirit contact, and has bestowed great spiritual wisdom.
They say Wotan or Odin hung himself from Yggdrasil or the World Tree, which is actually debated to either have been an Ash, Oak, Yew, or even a large and old Hazel tree.
I do believe that it was indeed a mature Hazel tree, because using Hazel as a spiritual tool really does indeed bestow hidden and secret knowledge in which you find out on your own. For example, use simple English Gematria for the name Lucifer...
L+U+C+I+F+E+R
12+21+3+9+6+5+18 = 74 (7+4=11)
74 × 9 = 666

LUCIFER is 74 and he dwells in the Ninth Circle of Hell. 9 is a very Magickal number, but so is 11.
666 is actually the number of the square-root of the Sun. Therefore, Lucifer is the Sun of the Morning and the God of the Aryans or white race.

If you've ever read the Necronomicon by Simon, it gives the symbols of the Aryans, the Elder Gods, and the Watcher that, when combined, it forms the Necronomicon sigil on the cover page which can be used as an amulet of protection while using the grimoire. I've done rituals using both the Simon Necronomicon and the 1586 Necronomicon by John Dee.
I believe that the 1586 Necronomicon is more suitable for us Spiritual Satanists and the Simon Necronomicon are for those who want to worship Tiamat by using the Incantations of the Gates.

It's very easy to correctly use the Gates during the appropriate Planetary Day & Hour simultaneously, for example, as the Day and Hour of Mercury is an excellent time for divination and/or summoning spirits.

The Necronomicon or the Book of Dead Names/Images is actually a very powerful grimoire that opens the soul, the chakras, and transforms you mentally, psychologically, and spiritually.

Right now, I'm writing a grimoire called the "Naturom Demono" which is Latin for, "The Nature of Demons", which I believe is a great name or title for a Satanic or Luciferian grimoire, however, I'm debating whether or not to share it with the occult public community... idk
:twisted: [/color]

who would you share it with?

Jesus and Muhmmad are also 74. I always thought that interesting.

Gematria is stolen concept from its Greek predecessor isopsephy (i like that word).

How is St. Louis?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
More like world's biggest clown.... :lol:

I'm trying to figure out why he posted this like we are preschoolers. No offense intended to what he's posting, but alot of us know the truth of these various things he believes he knows. Wait did you call him a clown??? :eek:

Aquarius said:
Very much agreed.

Ignorant of Latin too, it would seems.

If anything, it should be either Natura Daemonum or De Daemonum Natura, as it was also common in Roman times to use titles starting with "on/about".

• Natura is a first declension name, feminine. In no way it could ever have an "-om" desinence. Both Nominative and Ablative end in "-a" in the first declension.
• "Demono" just doesn't exist, as it's not a second declension name. "Daemon, -is" is the proper term for demon in Latin. It's a third declension, masculine, derived from the Ancient Greek "Daimon". You put in plural Genitive form and it becomes "Daemonum".

Before using languages you know nothing about, at least learn the basics of demon.

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
Very much agreed.

If anything, it should be either Natura Daemonum or De Daemonum Natura, as it was also common in Roman times to use titles starting with "on/about".

• Natura is a first declension name, feminine. In no way it could ever have an "-om" desinence. Both Nominative and Ablative end in "-a" in the first declension.
• "Demono" just doesn't exist, as it's not a second declension name. "Daemon, -is" is the proper term for demon in Latin. It's a third declension, masculine, derived from the Ancient Greek "Daimon". You put in plural Genitive form and it becomes "Daemonum".

Before using languages you know nothing about, at least learn the basics of demon.

I love languages, and I have to say I'm impressed by your knowledge, Stormblood. I seem to recall a post of yours where you mentioned learning these is related to your employment. In any case, much respect. I myself speak 2 languages fluently, and 2 more which i mostly understand when spoken to or read. I also dabble in 5 more.
Anyways, ciao amico.

Silent Sword said:
Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
Very much agreed.

I love languages, and I have to say I'm impressed by your knowledge, Stormblood. I seem to recall a post of yours where you mentioned learning these is related to your employment. In any case, much respect. I myself speak 2 languages fluently, and 2 more which i mostly understand when spoken to or read. I also dabble in 5 more.
Anyways, ciao amico.

I only speak Italian, English and Spanish. Of Latin, I only know the grammar in-depth, because it's part of the core curriculum of my type of high school that makes you study Latin grammar (for translations) and Latin literature for all five years. I'm learning others, of course. Thank you. Glad to hear we share an interest.

Stormblood said:
Silent Sword said:
Stormblood said:

Anyways, ciao amico.

I only speak Italian, English and Spanish. Of Latin, I only know the grammar in-depth, because it's part of the core curriculum of my type of high school that makes you study Latin grammar (for translations) and Latin literature for all five years. I'm learning others, of course. Thank you. Glad to hear we share an interest.

We share more than one I believe. Canon by Pachelbel, Don't Stop Me Now by Queen...two of my favorites.

If you like opera, Der Ring Des Nibelungen by Wagner is amazing. And Mozart's The Magic Flute. The Queen of the Night aria gives me goosebumps, the good kind. I do like heavy metal though, lol.

I used to workout using weights, but I found it hard on my joints. Now I only practice calisthenics.

Auf wiedersehen, mein Freund.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back