Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Souls!

KillerQueen0103

Does anyone know how a soul is made.

And I am curious about the Reptilians vs our souls. So we have a soul, but reptilians dont. I read that they have collective consciousness. I dont understand what that means and how that makes them different. If anyone has a lot of knowledge on this topic, send me a link. I want an extremelyyyyy detailed study! I want to understand energy more and our souls more. Im sure if there is anyone with this much knowledge it will be someone in this forum because everyone here has studied these things for years and are actually practicing them. Thats why I come here often to ask a jillion questions. I keep searching for information but Im not getting where Im trying to get. I also dont have contact with the gods like you guys do. I have a lot of work to do and am not in a safe environment/mindset to successfully contact them or communicate with them even if I could. Thanks guys. I appreciate any help given.

LovingSoul said:

And I am curious about the Reptilians vs our souls. So we have a soul, but reptilians dont. I read that they have collective consciousness. I dont understand what that means and how that makes them different. If anyone has a lot of knowledge on this topic, send me a link. I want an extremelyyyyy detailed study! I want to understand energy more and our souls more. Im sure if there is anyone with this much knowledge it will be someone in this forum because everyone here has studied these things for years and are actually practicing them. Thats why I come here often to ask a jillion questions. I keep searching for information but Im not getting where Im trying to get. I also dont have contact with the gods like you guys do. I have a lot of work to do and am not in a safe environment/mindset to successfully contact them or communicate with them even if I could. Thanks guys. I appreciate any help given.

I have no idea at this moment how a soul is made. I will tell you what I do know regarding your questions here though. Truth be told we don't know everything like you make it sound. A lot of information and little 'fun-fact' details haven't really been clarified straight up mostly because they just aren't all that important enough to bring up at the moment in the war and are just fun little things to know. The only ones we can get a concrete answer from are Satan and the gods themselves. You can research what's available though.

The Elohim (the reptiloids) do have souls, but they're twisted and fucked up compared to ours and majorly lack in a quantity of components that we have. Jews for one which were created by the Elohim also have twisted and disgusting souls that lack things we have. The creativity aspects in the jewish soul is entirely absent, this is why they cannot create anything of their own and have only parasitised off of and stolen other creations to twist and call their own when they never were theirs to begin with. Not even the nuclear weapons of which they invented are of their own, those were created by the Elohim who merely passed on instructions and how to build nuclear weapons to the 'v.i.p' jews they communicate with through the astral.

Souls of other races are comprised of the elements of the universe just like ours are, how many though depends. Some species have souls made up of 2 elements, 3 elements or 1 element. Ours and the god's souls are comprised of all 5 elements of the universe. The Elohim's souls likely don't have certain elements.

For one I think it's safe to say theirs soul are completely absent of the water element (empathy, emotion, friendship) and they are likely heavy in negative fire (aggression, hatred, superiority complex), negative earth (psychopathic materialism, physical possessions, money, financial gain, earth element is also used with death energy and binding rituals) and negative air (as much as I hate to admit it they are very intelligent, crafty, strategic and have smarts. Air rules theft, arguments, irritability, disorder, chaos and slander.)

I also think their souls are absent of ether, otherwise the ether element might have balanced out their shit and they wouldn't be giant universal assholes, then again who knows. Either way they've done their filthy deeds many times over, destroying planets, souls, lives, species, everything. Their extinction and total destruction as a species is long over due in justice.

Both greys and reptillians have souls how else do you suppose they interact with the astral. All species have something called a soul like for example if a species develops far enough they also develop a kundalini of sorts. Animal, Humanoid, God souls. Now obviously that last one sounds animeic but for us humans we have a soul modified to be Godlike.

Greys are enslaved most are borged into a matrix. Hence people noticing strange things like non-stop stupidity, collective lag time, and other odd behaviors. Non the less they can rape a person, they aren't a joke even if their existence is short-lived. Some are natural and can reproduce as seen in South/Central American statuettes, so some are naturally hostile already to humans and others and don't need to be borged.

Reptards on the other hand are the commisars of their communist societies. They do have souls hence the moniker anti-deva(anti-gods).

Both have souls just one is being controlled the other is the controller. Other than that it's not wrong to collect data on them just know that it's kinda pointless at this stage since your a small fry to them they aren't gonna bother you. So don't get all paranoid about them sure they exist but currently at your level they aren't there to harass you. I think in most cases it's people who "think" they are under attack when it's probably their own paranoia.

Ask Father Satan. He is the master. It also depends on what kind of soul is to be made. There are vegetal souls, animal souls, human souls, elemental souls, and so on. Each of these also has subtypes.

Elementals have lesser souls compared to us, as we are masterfully made by Father Satan and we have all five elements in our souls. Elements usually have one or two elements at most. You can make them with five, if you want to, but they will never be comparable to us and other living beings who also have a physical body and other soul components.

Ghost in the Machine said:
LovingSoul said:

I have no idea at this moment how a soul is made. I will tell you what I do know regarding your questions here though. Truth be told we don't know everything like you make it sound. A lot of information and little 'fun-fact' details haven't really been clarified straight up mostly because they just aren't all that important enough to bring up at the moment in the war and are just fun little things to know. The only ones we can get a concrete answer from are Satan and the gods themselves. You can research what's available though.

The Elohim (the reptiloids) do have souls, but they're twisted and fucked up compared to ours and majorly lack in a quantity of components that we have. Jews for one which were created by the Elohim also have twisted and disgusting souls that lack things we have. The creativity aspects in the jewish soul is entirely absent, this is why they cannot create anything of their own and have only parasitised off of and stolen other creations to twist and call their own when they never were theirs to begin with. Not even the nuclear weapons of which they invented are of their own, those were created by the Elohim who merely passed on instructions and how to build nuclear weapons to the 'v.i.p' jews they communicate with through the astral.

Souls of other races are comprised of the elements of the universe just like ours are, how many though depends. Some species have souls made up of 2 elements, 3 elements or 1 element. Ours and the god's souls are comprised of all 5 elements of the universe. The Elohim's souls likely don't have certain elements.

For one I think it's safe to say theirs soul are completely absent of the water element (empathy, emotion, friendship) and they are likely heavy in negative fire (aggression, hatred, superiority complex), negative earth (psychopathic materialism, physical possessions, money, financial gain, earth element is also used with death energy and binding rituals) and negative air (as much as I hate to admit it they are very intelligent, crafty, strategic and have smarts. Air rules theft, arguments, irritability, disorder, chaos and slander.)

I also think their souls are absent of ether, otherwise the ether element might have balanced out their shit and they wouldn't be giant universal assholes, then again who knows. Either way they've done their filthy deeds many times over, destroying planets, souls, lives, species, everything. Their extinction and total destruction as a species is long over due in justice.

so what if a species was only 1 element like the water element or fire element? :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Crystallized Mushroom said:

so what if a species was only 1 element like the water element or fire element? :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Most well known 1 element souls are elementals. Aside from them; if we make an one elemented soul, probably it's personality will be the embodiment of the element. It will lack certain emotions or certain functions.

Aside from that. If they get powerful, probably they will become something like an OP user of their personalized element. But i didn't really seen something like so, it's just a guess from me.

Hermit of 13 Swords said:

Most well known 1 element souls are elementals. Aside from them; if we make an one elemented soul, probably it's personality will be the embodiment of the element. It will lack certain emotions or certain functions.

Aside from that. If they get powerful, probably they will become something like an OP user of their personalized element. But i didn't really seen something like so, it's just a guess from me.
so im assuming if a race is made of only the water element it would be overly empathetic and emotional
and fire element overly aggressive and power driven....

Hermit of 13 Swords said:

so im assuming if a race is made of only the water element it would be overly empathetic and emotional
and fire element overly aggressive and power driven....

It depends on how refined their elemental energy need and, if one is adept, they can also cherry-pick specific qualities. Being made of one element it doesn't mean you're necessarily going to express yourself in a negative way.

what kind of souls do enemy nordics have are they fucked up like reptilians :| :| :| :| :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

I think they're similar if not the same as other gods, from what I gather there was an ideological split between the gods, where one side wanted to elevate us and the other didn't want anything to do with us.

Powerofjustice said:
what kind of souls do enemy nordics have are they fucked up like reptilians :| :| :| :| :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

I think they're similar if not the same as other gods, from what I gather there was an ideological split between the gods, where one side wanted to elevate us and the other didn't want anything to do with us.

A lot of what you guys state is memey stuff from the enemy or new agers. There is no enemy Nordic rather there are humanoid people who look Human or Nordic but are from a completely different sector of space and call themselves something else.

For example our Gods humanoid looking call themselves Nordic, the most exalted are Nordic stereotypical blue-eye, blonde hair. Albeit the Gods don't discriminate rather they seem to be one species i.e. Nordic but of sub-races. Non-the less "asshole civilizations" i.e. Nordic looking people exist but aren't calling themselves Nordic or anything rather they work for the enemy extra-terrestrial cabal IGF or Galactic Federation or Inter-Galactic Federation.

They look human but we are called HU's/man, or Satan'smen in the Sri Lankan/Ireland/Aireland Hu Gadaren, Satan's Sri/Irish form kinda similar to his Druidic form of the British isles.

Non-the less you guys gotta stop promoting this enemy Nordic meme. I'm sure as hell non-of the Gods are threatened by Humans with powers IF anything they'd probably praise us and tell us to advance as much as possible in case of threats to our civilization.

If the Gods get pist off for Satan doing a little bio-engineering then it makes the Gods seem petty and ignorant and even weak and threatened by the gift of elevation. It makes the Gods seem exactly how the hymie hustle wants people to view the Gods petty pathetic disloyal. Remember Gentile and Gods value: United We stand, divided We fall. Jewish logic: Divided we stand, United We fall.

So guys think before posting this stuff. Do he Gods REALLY behave like petty pathetic people? Are they REALLY threatened by Humans. Seriously IF anything knowing Humanity has been robbed blind these past 10,000 years ever since the enemy extra-terrestrial physical strikes and their spiritual strikes 15,000-12,000 years ago any of the Gods would feel sorry for humanity and lend a helping hand.

And besides guys think civilization wise how many Worlds and people do the Gods posses tens if not hundreds of billions? IF humans go from 2 billion to over 8 billion in just a few decades in a degenerate way. Imagine the Gods with their population and teaching and eugenics exploding in population by making billions more in such a short period of time.

In reality what we lack is data and scientific analysis on the Gods. How do they live, when do they reproduce, do they wait a long time, do they reproduce like us humans by high school, how do the Gods act as a civilization, what do they do when society advances etc.etc.

We need to be informed of these things to avoid mistakes and help ourselves and learn. Not just pathetic kosher lies or new age mumbo jumbo that probably comes from the enemy.

Gear88 said:
Powerofjustice said:

A lot of what you guys state is memey stuff from the enemy or new agers. There is no enemy Nordic rather there are humanoid people who look Human or Nordic but are from a completely different sector of space and call themselves something else.

For example our Gods humanoid looking call themselves Nordic, the most exalted are Nordic stereotypical blue-eye, blonde hair. Albeit the Gods don't discriminate rather they seem to be one species i.e. Nordic but of sub-races. Non-the less "asshole civilizations" i.e. Nordic looking people exist but aren't calling themselves Nordic or anything rather they work for the enemy extra-terrestrial cabal IGF or Galactic Federation or Inter-Galactic Federation.

They look human but we are called HU's/man, or Satan'smen in the Sri Lankan/Ireland/Aireland Hu Gadaren, Satan's Sri/Irish form kinda similar to his Druidic form of the British isles.

Non-the less you guys gotta stop promoting this enemy Nordic meme. I'm sure as hell non-of the Gods are threatened by Humans with powers IF anything they'd probably praise us and tell us to advance as much as possible in case of threats to our civilization.

If the Gods get pist off for Satan doing a little bio-engineering then it makes the Gods seem petty and ignorant and even weak and threatened by the gift of elevation. It makes the Gods seem exactly how the hymie hustle wants people to view the Gods petty pathetic disloyal. Remember Gentile and Gods value: United We stand, divided We fall. Jewish logic: Divided we stand, United We fall.

So guys think before posting this stuff. Do he Gods REALLY behave like petty pathetic people? Are they REALLY threatened by Humans. Seriously IF anything knowing Humanity has been robbed blind these past 10,000 years ever since the enemy extra-terrestrial physical strikes and their spiritual strikes 15,000-12,000 years ago any of the Gods would feel sorry for humanity and lend a helping hand.

And besides guys think civilization wise how many Worlds and people do the Gods posses tens if not hundreds of billions? IF humans go from 2 billion to over 8 billion in just a few decades in a degenerate way. Imagine the Gods with their population and teaching and eugenics exploding in population by making billions more in such a short period of time.

In reality what we lack is data and scientific analysis on the Gods. How do they live, when do they reproduce, do they wait a long time, do they reproduce like us humans by high school, how do the Gods act as a civilization, what do they do when society advances etc.etc.

We need to be informed of these things to avoid mistakes and help ourselves and learn. Not just pathetic kosher lies or new age mumbo jumbo that probably comes from the enemy.

What I gather from these sermons its pretty clear :

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50000

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49342&p=216659&hilit=Important+articles#p216659

Just search for "nordics" in the sermons. In both sermons HPS Maxine refers to our main enemies as grays and enemy nordics(angels)

I dont know the whole story but from what I can piece together from all the sermons I've read over the years that's about what happened.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back