Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why don’t all whites have blond hair blue eyes?

For example I’m mostly Anglo with brown hair and eyes. But why does this even exist when our creators were all Nordic (BHBE)? Did Satan just want us to be diverse in appearance to stand out from other races?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think all of them have blonde hair + blue eyes.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
For example I’m mostly Anglo with brown hair and eyes. But why does this even exist when our creators were all Nordic (BHBE)? Did Satan just want us to be diverse in appearance to stand out from other races?

Such a thing can only be theorized as it's very difficult to be able to determine an assured answer for something like that unless someone somehow manages to look down through the entire evolutionary lineage of all whites.

From what I can tell and what seems to be based upon some loose findings, blacks were the first race created by the gods from the original primitive humans, explaining their closer resemblance and likeness perhaps and more fine-tune kinship with the nature of Earth and ancestral history. The white race was a more recent race created from a separate evolutionary line of primitive humans from what I can theorize.

Seemingly we didn't start showing up until some 8,000 years or so ago where the presumably first 'white' was shown as a 'suddenly mutated form of primitive European humans'. According to anthropologists we came to be evidently through sudden 'mutations' in our dna and genetics, the first sign of genetic engineering from our gods, the supposed first discovered mutation being the blue eyes. We were created of the direct blood lineage of Satan to inhabit Earth just like the other two races. I don't know when or where Asians came into play but it seems we are a younger or more recent race than blacks but created from the same natural 'footprint' if that makes any sense.

We look more 'out of place' compared to ancient humans and perhaps there was variety in certain racial traits and characteristics such as eye colour, hair, etc. I theorize purely out of hypothetical speculation that this may have been done on purpose by the gods. It may have been done depending on where a specific civilization was located or such. For example a darker eye colour would be safer for ones eyes in an area where sunlight is more direct, powerful and potentially damaging to ones eye sight. Such beneficial traits may or may not have been found as well with hair colour and such. Or on the other hand the variety could've come naturally on it's own from these same kinds of environmental factors or just from environmental influence in general.

It's difficult to say for certain.

The truth is because very few Whites are pure White anymore.

When Ghengis Khan invaded South Eastern Europe from Asia, the Asians raped many women. This was centuries ago, but this has left many Whites with dark hair and brown eyes.

Both Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler along with many Third Reich Leaders had darker features, but knew the pure White traits, and along with eugenics, they were working to purify the White race. SS men and women had to present a family tree and had to prove Aryan ancestry.

If the war hadn't interrupted, within 2 generations, Hitler's racial purity program would have wiped out an enormous amount of illnesses and genetic diseases.

Satan, Lilith, Azazel and many others of our Gods are pure White.

Most of us humans are a bit mixed, but this goes way, way back in most cases, hundreds of years.

I have dark hair and brown eyes. 2 of my kids have blonde hair and blue eyes.

The Jew has been working relentlessly to destroy the pure blonde seed of our race. Once that is gone, the race goes extinct.

We Whites should have every right to employ eugenics and to purify our race.

Like I wrote, the majority of people are a bit mixed, but most of us do have the genes to breed upward.

Please don't get hang ups like some idiots and double digit IQs over being racially 100 percent pure. Like I wrote, few of us are. Even the top Nazis, few were 100 percent pure. We just need to focus on repairing our White race.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:

When Ghengis Khan invaded South Eastern Europe from Asia, the Asians raped many women. This was centuries ago, but this has left many Whites with dark hair and brown eyes.

Both Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler along with many Third Reich Leaders had darker features, but knew the pure White traits, and along with eugenics, they were working to purify the White race. SS men and women had to present a family tree and had to prove Aryan ancestry.

If the war hadn't interrupted, within 2 generations, Hitler's racial purity program would have wiped out an enormous amount of illnesses and genetic diseases.

Most of us humans are a bit mixed, but this goes way, way back in most cases, hundreds of years.

The Jew has been working relentlessly to destroy the pure blonde seed of our race. Once that is gone, the race goes extinct.

Like I wrote, the majority of people are a bit mixed, but most of us do have the genes to breed upward.

Please don't get hang ups like some idiots and double digit IQs over being racially 100 percent pure. Like I wrote, few of us are. Even the top Nazis, few were 100 percent pure. We just need to focus on repairing our White race.

http://www.joyofsatan.com

So would it be wrong if I were to procreate with a Nordic woman or should I stick to white with features like me?

Stormblood said:
Because red hair are better looking than blonde hair :lol: ;P
That is not true but red hair green eyes are a close second. The Gods probably created celtic people to give more beautiful diversity to the world.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Stormblood said:
Because red hair are better looking than blonde hair :lol: ;P
That is not true but red hair green eyes are a close second. The Gods probably created celtic people to give more beautiful diversity to the world.

Yeah, I was making a sarcastic answer to the OP, since all the serious answer slots were taken. Regardless, personally I'm in love with red hair. Blonde are a close second for me. However, taking everything into account (not just hair) and for the "Nobody asked you" tv series, I'm more attracted to guys of these subraces:

1. Anglo-Saxon/Trønder
2. Hallstat Nordid
3. Celtic Nordid
4. Subnordid and North Pontid
5. Dalofaelid

These shows Scandinavian don't necessary get top placements for me and neither do Celtic people. For us SS, who escaped brainwashing and have broken most conditionings, I'd say we're most likely attracted the most to our dominant subrace and subraces close to it. Nature following its course. Facial bone structure is much more important to me than hair colour and eye colour.

I don't think that light-brown / brown pigmentations came from mixtures, very black features can be, like black hair and pitch black eyes, we Aryans are diverse because of various evolution processes.

For me the whole thing " We were all blue eyes and blonde hair! " is all bullshit

Stormblood said:
and for the "Nobody asked you" tv series, I'm more attracted to guys of these subraces:

1. Anglo-Saxon/Trønder
2. Hallstat Nordid
3. Celtic Nordid
4. Subnordid and North Pontid
5. Dalofaelid

These shows Scandinavian don't necessary get top placements for me and neither do Celtic people. For us SS, who escaped brainwashing and have broken most conditionings, I'd say we're most likely attracted the most to our dominant subrace and subraces close to it. Nature following its course. Facial bone structure is much more important to me than hair colour and eye colour.

What about the Dinarid do you think that the Dinarid sub-race is attractive? Dinarid

Harry said:
txg said:
and over a thousand years the harsh journey and powerful sun turned their eyes, skin, and hair brown.

lol this is very incorrect. :lol:
What part? My skin and hair change during the summer. From ivory to an almost Mediterranean tan and hair lighter brown, or are you talking about the aryans migrating?

Harry said:
txg said:
and over a thousand years the harsh journey and powerful sun turned their eyes, skin, and hair brown.

lol this is very incorrect. :lol:
What part? My skin and hair change during the summer. From ivory to an almost Mediterranean tan and hair lighter brown, or are you talking about the aryans migrating?

Yes about what it wrote on how the powerful sun made the eye and hair color of their ancestors brown our a thousand years.
It was not because of the sun of course lol but because of our black or/and asian ancestors.
And about the brown skinned people they are blacks which mixed with whites which created the brown skinned race because the white genes can never be dominant when we race mix and i guess they call themselves arabs or blacks i don’t really remember.

txg said:

The Sun doesn't darken the hair... It lightens them. It may darken the skin but not every skin tone. Milky white and very fair skin tones don't tan, they burn.

is it okay mixing between the Aryans or there will be genetic disease .

txg said:
when the aryan pagans left europe in 1800bc-1500 bc,
they migrated to india. over time they rethemed their pagan beliefs into the sanskrit written and spoken hindu.

a thousand years later they invented a new mathematical system. called Aramaic arithmetic. or arabic math.

the white race is wildly adaptable.

much like the animals of earth

Lol no. Its all in genetics not exposures to sun. :D

I was born with blonde hair and green eyes which after some time turned to brown hair and dark green eyes.

But what does this mean? Does it mean that a White that is not racially pure can purify themself and become 100% White? Or it doesn't matter?

luis said:

But what does this mean? Does it mean that a White that is not racially pure can purify themself and become 100% White? Or it doesn't matter?

it a play on the genetic tree, if you are brown eye and blonde hair, then more often than not, you have blue eye gene that are recessive, which mean if you have a partner that have a blue eye and blonded hair or brown eye and blonde hair, then the chance is that your recessive blue eye gene become dominant in your children along with blonde hair. This is how we can racial purify ourselves, keep it up, and we can return back to 100% altogether this will take a very, very long time for whole white people to become 100%. So as long you have some part of original white genes whatever it a dominant or a recessive within your makeup, you can work your way back to the original. But if we lose all of the original white genes, then our DNA makeup will have no way to go up but only down, at the end of this is extinction as our soul cant inhabited this forms and if we are not immortal in spirit... well, we will face true death as our soul will finally disappear forever without a body to reincarnated into...

Necrorifter said:
luis said:

it a play on the genetic tree, if you are brown eye and blonde hair, then more often than not, you have blue eye gene that are recessive, which mean if you have a partner that have a blue eye and blonded hair or brown eye and blonde hair, then the chance is that your recessive blue eye gene become dominant in your children along with blonde hair. This is how we can racial purify ourselves, keep it up, and we can return back to 100% altogether this will take a very, very long time for whole white people to become 100%. So as long you have some part of original white genes whatever it a dominant or a recessive within your makeup, you can work your way back to the original. But if we lose all of the original white genes, then our DNA makeup will have no way to go up but only down, at the end of this is extinction as our soul cant inhabited this forms and if we are not immortal in spirit... well, we will face true death as our soul will finally disappear forever without a body to reincarnated into...
I know what you said, what i'm talking about is if someone that has this feature can change it back to be more pure without reincarnating. If everyone becomes Immortal then there is no point to reincarnate so can they become racially pure without reincarnate in another body? This is what i tried to ask.

luis said:
Necrorifter said:
luis said:

I know what you said, what i'm talking about is if someone that has this feature can change it back to be more pure without reincarnating. If everyone becomes Immortal then there is no point to reincarnate so can they become racially pure without reincarnate in another body? This is what i tried to ask.

In that case, the only real way to actually change yourself without reincarnation is though the use of genetic manipulation techniques, but our technology are not quite there yet. it is easier if you have some of the original white genes since they just need to be activated and force changes your body, but you will need to find missing white genes to implant in yourself which will be annoying and timeconsuming as DNA need to spread everywhere in your body. The time that we don't have compared to immortals. So reincarnation is our only real reason, for now, this give the incentive to ensure you have the best children possible as one day you will be reincarnated into the future generation.

Necrorifter said:
luis said:
Necrorifter said:

In that case, the only real way to actually change yourself without reincarnation is though the use of genetic manipulation techniques, but our technology are not quite there yet. it is easier if you have some of the original white genes since they just need to be activated and force changes your body, but you will need to find missing white genes to implant in yourself which will be annoying and timeconsuming as DNA need to spread everywhere in your body. The time that we don't have compared to immortals. So reincarnation is our only real reason, for now, this give the incentive to ensure you have the best children possible as one day you will be reincarnated into the future generation.
I'm gay so it's not going to happen plus it has been said before that the Magnum Opus can be do in a lifetime (actually in 20 years of meditations now thanks to the Final Rtr you can become a God if you do everything right) so there is no need for reincarnation. I do belive either you can become pure with the Magnum Opus or there is a technology that the God's have.

Stormblood said:

txg said:

The Sun doesn't darken the hair... It lightens them. It may darken the skin but not every skin tone. Milky white and very fair skin tones don't tan, they burn.
I must have typed that wrong my hair is almost black looking but in summer it turns light brown. My skin tone isn’t pale about a shade or 2 away.

Stormblood said:

txg said:

I must have typed that wrong my hair is almost black looking but in summer it turns light brown. My skin tone isn’t pale about a shade or 2 away.

No, sorry. I was answering you while correcting the other person. I should've specified.

luis said:
Necrorifter said:
luis said:

I'm gay so it's not going to happen plus it has been said before that the Magnum Opus can be do in a lifetime (actually in 20 years of meditations now thanks to the Final Rtr you can become a God if you do everything right) so there is no need for reincarnation. I do belive either you can become pure with the Magnum Opus or there is a technology that the God's have.

What? Hey HP can you confirm this? because Magnum Opum is working for many lifetimes, the only one who can do Magnum Opus is those who are already so close to it from their many previous lifetimes of works. But it shouldn't be completable within a single lifetime. Final RTR destroys everything that jews ever have done, while it is true that our damage is because of the jews curse, we still need to restore it one way or another. I do believe it is possible to reach the point within single lifetime to be able to carry over your memory into next lifetime. Even if you are gay, nothing stop you from adopting better gene children to ensure they don't die in foster or abused or whatnot, perhaps donated your sperm somewhere in order to get children from some females without need to meet the females and still get the children of your blood.

Also, you don't become "pure" with Magnum Opus, it merely stop you from dying of natural causes, but the amount of powers you gained by this point is probably enough to actually change your body with your will alone, but again, even Gods need to use technology to create us in the first place, so clearly you can't get something out of anything, so you still need to get missing genes in the first place and then I image you can use those immensely amounts of powers to force will yourself into pure white being. Another thing that you may misunderstand with 20 years is that HP did state that our gods were estimated to arrive on Earth within 20 years give or take a few years.

Necrorifter said:
luis said:
Necrorifter said:

What? Hey HP can you confirm this? because Magnum Opum is working for many lifetimes, the only one who can do Magnum Opus is those who are already so close to it from their many previous lifetimes of works. But it shouldn't be completable within a single lifetime. Final RTR destroys everything that jews ever have done, while it is true that our damage is because of the jews curse, we still need to restore it one way or another. I do believe it is possible to reach the point within single lifetime to be able to carry over your memory into next lifetime. Even if you are gay, nothing stop you from adopting better gene children to ensure they don't die in foster or abused or whatnot, perhaps donated your sperm somewhere in order to get children from some females without need to meet the females and still get the children of your blood.

Also, you don't become "pure" with Magnum Opus, it merely stop you from dying of natural causes, but the amount of powers you gained by this point is probably enough to actually change your body with your will alone, but again, even Gods need to use technology to create us in the first place, so clearly you can't get something out of anything, so you still need to get missing genes in the first place and then I image you can use those immensely amounts of powers to force will yourself into pure white being. Another thing that you may misunderstand with 20 years is that HP did state that our gods were estimated to arrive on Earth within 20 years give or take a few years.
Nope read this: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=22613&p=102016#p99781

About the pure part i was not sure this is why i asked, maybe the God's have some technology for making Whites that are not 100% pure more pure or maybe they don't. We'll know in the future.

luis said:
Necrorifter said:
luis said:

Nope read this: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=22613&p=102016#p99781

About the pure part i was not sure this is why i asked, maybe the God's have some technology for making Whites that are not 100% pure more pure or maybe they don't. We'll know in the future.

Adding to what luis stated, this is regarding purification: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25116 Of course, it could means just purification of the blueprint and not our outward appearance and yet, as I advance, my apperance is gradually changing too. So, I wouldn't discard the possibility, Necrorifter.

luis said:
Necrorifter said:
luis said:

I see what you means, but this part in bold

"I was told by Azazel that it can take anywhere between 7-10 years to raise the kundalini, and another 10 years to complete the magnum opus. He said the RTRs are shortening the time."

Is making me wonder if it 20 years for us or for HP Shannon herself as she already high level. but clearly it is stated that Final RTR are shortening the time but how much I have no idea.

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Necrorifter said:

Adding to what luis stated, this is regarding purification: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25116 Of course, it could means just purification of the blueprint and not our outward appearance and yet, as I advance, my apperance is gradually changing too. So, I wouldn't discard the possibility, Necrorifter.
The one you linked is a good topic. I want to say that even if she said that of course, this depends on you, there are some who may take a bit more or a bit less, this depends on what meditations you do every day, how much and how advanced you already are. But in general, you can do it in a lifetime unless you mediate only 10 minutes per day...

luis said:
Stormblood said:
luis said:

The one you linked is a good topic. I want to say that even if she said that of course, this depends on you, there are some who may take a bit more or a bit less, this depends on what meditations you do every day, how much and how advanced you already are. But in general, you can do it in a lifetime unless you mediate only 10 minutes per day...

I see, very well, thank you both for this information. Perhaps it is possible to actually repair your body without resort to reincarnation, but I still think that reincarnation is faster at the moment until one spirit is strong enough for this process to be faster than reincarnation, I guess it is fine for you two but I am of a weaker kind... It is not helping that my hard of hearing disability is greatly hindered my spiritual potential in this life. But I am glad for it as it show my helplessness and it was that helplessness that guides me to discover the joy of satan years ago. Now all I can do is learning the history of satanism and subtly guide others to the treasures that I cannot obtain myself.

I don't buy the whole "only blonde hair blue eyed whites are pure" thing - I actually find the idea quite harmful... Even Mageson said in a sermon that red hair is a natural hair color for whites. And that red haired white pharaohs sarcophagi were unearthed in the Americas.

Look at Asians and blacks. Have you ever seen a pure blooded asian or black with anything but black hair and black eyes? (keep in mind black is said to be just a very dark brown due to pigments). When you see these races with anything but these traits, it is because they mixed with WHITEs in the past, not the other way around... take the Japanese for example.

HP Cobra has also stated countless times that the blue-eyed blonde-hair prioritizing in Germany was a meme, and these were simply revered because they are Satan's traits. There are many many depictions of the White Nordic God's with red hair, black hair, etc.

Hitler has BROWN hair and he married a woman with BLONDE hair. This contradicts the "trying to purify the white race back into blue eyes blonde hair" bull. If that was anything near true, Hitler would have married a woman with brown hair...

Bigot Boy said:
I don't buy the whole "only blonde hair blue eyed whites are pure" thing - I actually find the idea quite harmful... Even Mageson said in a sermon that red hair is a natural hair color for whites. And that red haired white pharaohs sarcophagi were unearthed in the Americas.

Look at Asians and blacks. Have you ever seen a pure blooded asian or black with anything but black hair and black eyes? (keep in mind black is said to be just a very dark brown due to pigments). When you see these races with anything but these traits, it is because they mixed with WHITEs in the past, not the other way around... take the Japanese for example.

HP Cobra has also stated countless times that the blue-eyed blonde-hair prioritizing in Germany was a meme, and these were simply revered because they are Satan's traits. There are many many depictions of the White Nordic God's with red hair, black hair, etc.

Hitler has BROWN hair and he married a woman with BLONDE hair. This contradicts the "trying to purify the white race back into blue eyes blonde hair" bull. If that was anything near true, Hitler would have married a woman with brown hair...
You do not understand what HP Maxine said, she did not say that a White with darker feature is not worth or not White enough or not able to advance or anything like this, she has darker features. The point is originally we where with much lighter features, I believe even the Whites that had not blonde hair they did not have black hair and black eyes but more like light brown and because of some mixing years ago a lot of Whites now are born with much darker features than what we originally had, I repeat this does not mean anything, they can still advance and still White, the only thing is that they may not be 100% Whites. Now she did not say that these people's will in the future regain their Whiter features but that in the future with eugenetic the kids that are born will be 100% White, my question was if the people's that have darker features will in the future be able to change them and if it's needed but that is just my question and maybe it's not needed.

Bigot Boy said:

No, Hitler has dark blonde hair.

Hitler had very clear Nordic proportions, very fair skin, not to mention blue eyes, such as in the example I gave. If some White Satanist looks like Cristiano Ronaldo for example, IMHO he should go with a non-Nordic partner instead, aside other obvious criteria to chose a decent partner.

Bigot Boy said:

Egon said:
Hitler had very clear Nordic proportions, very fair skin, not to mention blue eyes, such as in the example I gave. If some White Satanist looks like Cristiano Ronaldo for example, IMHO he should go with a non-Nordic partner instead, aside other obvious criteria to chose a decent partner.

Bigot Boy said:
And his hair was dark blonde not brown.

Hitler's hair looks brown in any picture I've seen of him ever.

If his hair is blonde, then my hair is blonde, as I have brown hair with blonde highlights and blonde roots.

Bigot Boy said:

If his hair is blonde, then my hair is blonde, as I have brown hair with blonde highlights and blonde roots.

Remember that photographing technique back then weren't as accurate as they are today. Anyway, those who have meet him astrally seem to relate he is dark blonde.

Stormblood said:
Bigot Boy said:

Remember that photographing technique back then weren't as accurate as they are today. Anyway, those who have meet him astrally seem to relate he is dark blonde.
Fair enough, I won't pretend to know all the answers. I still don't personally believe that hair/eye colors besides blue eyes and blonde hair can't be pure Aryan though. A certain ethnicity of Aryan sure.

Bigot Boy said:
Stormblood said:
Bigot Boy said:

Fair enough, I won't pretend to know all the answers. I still don't personally believe that hair/eye colors besides blue eyes and blonde hair can't be pure Aryan though. A certain ethnicity of Aryan sure.
Of course, mate.

I know many of us had more Nordic traits in other past lives before this happened.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back