Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Most accurate version of Mein Kampf?

It is known that the English translations are heavily altered by spiteful Jews and others that want to discredit Hitler and put in false quotes. Which one is the best to read and where can I get it wether online or in physical.

I believe the one on S.L. is a watered-down version. In other words condensed, accurate and not very off the original.

The reality is there are 4 editions deemed to be as accurate as possible with little to no mis-translation. Of course reading it in German would be the best way albeit it would require finding an original.

Least to Most:
4. S.L/ ETS Dugdale '36 edition
4./3. Stalag '43 edition
2. Dalton edition
1. Ford edition

Stalag might be slightly corrupted albeit it's been mentioned before it stays quite accurate and slightly longer than Dugdale.

Dalton and more so the Ford are the longer ones. With Ford edition being the longest and probably the most accurate. It denies many other editions and exposes interpolations added, removed, or rewritten by either shabbos or jews themselves.

The Ford edition is funny because the guy who made it and authored the edition states some things for example. Despite Hitler learning anti-semitism during his Vienna days and learning about it through newspapers from pro-semitic, anti-semitic, and anti-semitic apologist. Hitler despite his hatred of jews and the general attitude of Gentiles later on as the NSDAP expanded itself. Hitler only states "judenlien" or "kike in German" once in Mein Kampf. Hitler talks about schwarzvolk(blacks) 5 times and mostly favorably, if I remember correctly he only wish they kinda repatriated back to their land. The funny thing Hitler spends some time talking about immigrants from other nations particularly the occupying allies. He basically spends 25 times talking about foreigners to Germany from Balkan regions and regions in France and Western Europe.

As Mageson pointed out Mein Kampf isn't a book or at least in a normal sense it's a stream of consciousness. Mein Kampf IS hard to read to a degree because it's meant to kinda make you think outside the box. Again not a book in traditional sense.

I believe from what I read if you wish to educate yourself more so is to read all the editions. For example my favorite passage is the money situation.

"If the Government has money in their right pocket and they place their hand on the right pocket and remove the money. They switch it to the other hand and put in their left pocket. How can the Government turn around and go "We are broke, give us your money". How can the Government go broke that doesn't make any sense."

Basically Hitler discusses the reality of the jewish owned private banking and not Government banking through a central bank antises to a jewish central bank.

Gear88 said:
I believe the one on S.L. is a watered-down version. In other words condensed, accurate and not very off the original.

The reality is there are 4 editions deemed to be as accurate as possible with little to no mis-translation. Of course reading it in German would be the best way albeit it would require finding an original.

Least to Most:
4. S.L/ ETS Dugdale '36 edition
4./3. Stalag '43 edition
2. Dalton edition
1. Ford edition

Stalag might be slightly corrupted albeit it's been mentioned before it stays quite accurate and slightly longer than Dugdale.

Dalton and more so the Ford are the longer ones. With Ford edition being the longest and probably the most accurate. It denies many other editions and exposes interpolations added, removed, or rewritten by either shabbos or jews themselves.

The Ford edition is funny because the guy who made it and authored the edition states some things for example. Despite Hitler learning anti-semitism during his Vienna days and learning about it through newspapers from pro-semitic, anti-semitic, and anti-semitic apologist. Hitler despite his hatred of jews and the general attitude of Gentiles later on as the NSDAP expanded itself. Hitler only states "judenlien" or "kike in German" once in Mein Kampf. Hitler talks about schwarzvolk(blacks) 5 times and mostly favorably, if I remember correctly he only wish they kinda repatriated back to their land. The funny thing Hitler spends some time talking about immigrants from other nations particularly the occupying allies. He basically spends 25 times talking about foreigners to Germany from Balkan regions and regions in France and Western Europe.

As Mageson pointed out Mein Kampf isn't a book or at least in a normal sense it's a stream of consciousness. Mein Kampf IS hard to read to a degree because it's meant to kinda make you think outside the box. Again not a book in traditional sense.

I believe from what I read if you wish to educate yourself more so is to read all the editions. For example my favorite passage is the money situation.

"If the Government has money in their right pocket and they place their hand on the right pocket and remove the money. They switch it to the other hand and put in their left pocket. How can the Government turn around and go "We are broke, give us your money". How can the Government go broke that doesn't make any sense."

Basically Hitler discusses the reality of the jewish owned private banking and not Government banking through a central bank antises to a jewish central bank.

I've heard the "Dalton edition" is a wooden and pedantic work. I have the Stalag but have never read the Ford. I anticipate that the Ford translation would be best given what I've heard on here

From what I have been able to discern, it seems the Ford translation is the most ACCURATE English translation and also very easy to read.

Translation is the most important aspect to me because it doesn't matter how bias or unbiased one might be, if the translation is sloppy or poor, you dont have a genuine copy.

Yes, jews are making fake Hitler oro xtianity quotes. I have read Bolshevism from Moses to Lenin in English from Black Sun 666 and in Estonian. Estonian version was raped by jews and there was xtianity crap.

MarDeWinter said:
Greetings All!

Forgive me for being just a *tad* late to this party, however...

After a bit of digging on the 'Net, I have found a pdf link to the Ford translation edition:

http://der-fuehrer.org/meinkampf/english/Mein Kampf (Ford Translation).pdf

Sláinte!

I am reading this pdf, but some passages seem twisted
Throughout this book, I will more thoroughly detail the problem of this alliance. It will be sufficient now to say that as a boy I arrived at an insight, which never left me, but only grew deeper. This insight was that the safety of German culture in Austria first required the destruction of Austria, and that feelings of nationalism have nothing to do with patriotism to an Imperial dynasty. The house of Hapsburg was destined to bring misery on the German nation.""

The destruction of Austria?

Osiris Silvio said:
MarDeWinter said:
Greetings All!

After a bit of digging on the 'Net, I have found a pdf link to the Ford translation edition:

Sláinte!

Throughout this book, I will more thoroughly detail the problem of this alliance. It will be sufficient now to say that as a boy I arrived at an insight, which never left me, but only grew deeper. This insight was that the safety of German culture in Austria first required the destruction of Austria, and that feelings of nationalism have nothing to do with patriotism to an Imperial dynasty. The house of Hapsburg was destined to bring misery on the German nation.""

I don't think he ever wrote that.

Aquarius said:
Osiris Silvio said:
MarDeWinter said:
Greetings All!

Sláinte!

It is on Ford's translation. I downloaded the pdf which is in this thread (I forgot who put the pdf here).
Have you read Mein Kampf? If there is no such passage, then this pdf that I am reading (assuming it is the real Ford's) is fraudulent.

Here is another part from this pdf of Ford's translation which sounds off

"
I experienced a deep feeling of social responsibility to establish a better system for our development. I knew it would require brutal determination to destroy this human outgrowth which had no chance of being preserved and corrected. Nature does not focus on preserving what exists; nature concentrates on breeding a new generation to perpetuate the species. It is almost impossible for man to improve those bad things that exist in society, but it is much easier to create healthier paths from the start.
Even during my struggle for existence in Vienna, I realized the task of improving social elements could never be a frivolous welfare scheme. They are ridiculous and useless.
Instead, we must overcome the fundamental weaknesses in the organization of our economic and cultural life. The holes in the system are bound to lead to the perversion of individuals, or at least they are capable of doing so.
Wavering judgment is the enemy that will halt our advance when we need to use the most brutal weapons against a criminal group that is hostile to the state. This uncertainty results from a feeling of personal guilt and responsibility for the tragic decline of society.
Uncertainty cripples any serious and firm resolve and results in opinions swaying from one side to the other, leaving any decision that is made weak and half done, even when it comes to the most essential measures of self-preservation. Only when there comes an age not
haunted by the shadow of its own guilt will there be both the inward calm and the outer strength, which can brutally and ruthlessly prune the dead limbs and uproot the weeds in our society’s garden.
The Austrian state had no real social legislation or system for administration of justice at all.
Its weakness in suppressing even the worst abuses was obvious to everyone. I do not know what horrified me more—the economic misery of my neighbors, their moral weakness, or the low state of their intellectual development.
How often does our social class rise up in righteous indignation when it hears some wretched tramp say he does not care whether he is a German or not? He says that he is equally happy anywhere so long as he has what he needs to live on! This lack of “national pride” should be deeply condemned and such statements should be loudly admonished."

Osiris Silvio said:
Aquarius said:
Osiris Silvio said:

It is on Ford's translation. I downloaded the pdf which is in this thread (I forgot who put the pdf here).
Have you read Mein Kampf? If there is no such passage, then this pdf that I am reading (assuming it is the real Ford's) is fraudulent.
I have read it two times, never have seen a passage saying that Austria should be destroyed.
It was literally his birthplace too.

Osiris Silvio said:
MarDeWinter said:
Greetings All!

Sláinte!

I've been reading this pdf which you linked, it sounds very twisted.

I've been meaning to read this link but could not get around to it. Found it in the signature of a semi-prominent member.

If this isn't the Ford translation but rather a kosherfied version as some of you are stating there seems to be contradictions. Then where is the Ford edition found from the main Ford website?

I recall several years ago someone posted an elaborate post on Mein Kampf Ford edition and how for example Hitler spends 25 times talking about the French, Hungarians, and S/E Balkan nations, then there is another section that states Hitler talked about schwarzvolk(black people) mostly favorable just stating simply they should be repatriated back to their African home Nations. And there's all these sections found on the website that spoke of irregularities and improper translations of previous so-called "Famous Mein Kampf translations".

It seems like Ford cracked some ignorance in the head with a baseball bat. Because he basically is stating without having to state that other editions have corruptions, anomalies, or the translation is broken because the way it's said in German is much different than the way it's said in English. In reality the website was literally saying Ford edition is nice and all but if you ever learn German full on fluency you might as well read Mein Kamp in German if it's a 1929-1945 edition IF such edition is found.

So where is this original Mein Kampf website and PDF the website had?

I don't recall if it's a mirror of the website with a free edition or if it's directly from Ford and he isn't caring for financial compensation he merely wants people to study the book without all the kike bullshit shat on it. He literally just sweeps the entire shit off the book and writes it as properly as possible. Kinda like the Wayne editions of Nietzsche's works, as some of our members mentioned the Agora Publishing of Wayne edition books.

Like I said where is the original Ford version? If this version posted has anomalies inserted into it?

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
It is known that the English translations are heavily altered by spiteful Jews and others that want to discredit Hitler and put in false quotes. Which one is the best to read and where can I get it wether online or in physical.
The best version to date is by White Nationalist and Holocaust revisionist Thomas Dalton who made a translation recently. The Stalag one along with Ford were the best ones out there till date but the Dalton translation is the best one in the world currently. Its time to change the pdf on the library.
https://archive.org/details/mein-kampf-dalton-translation

I would request the HP to look into it. Just reading the first few pages makes it clear thats its better understood ,reads more clearly and is better presented with the font. And Dalton is someone whose on our side ,being a white nationalist and a holocaust revisionist.

Jack said:
The best version to date is by White Nationalist and Holocaust revisionist Thomas Dalton who made a translation recently. The Stalag one along with Ford were the best ones out there till date but the Dalton translation is the best one in the world currently. Its time to change the pdf on the library.

I would request the HP to look into it. Just reading the first few pages makes it clear thats its better understood ,reads more clearly and is better presented with the font. And Dalton is someone whose on our side ,being a white nationalist and a holocaust revisionist.

and check for xtardanity lol

Jack said:

I'm intrigued by this I spent reading up to the first 16 pages and looking at the breakdown of the chapters. I immediately noticed a lot more data than E.T.S. Dugdale. I'm not ragging on the Dugdale version I still think it should be read.

But something comes to mind if the chapters on the Dalton are so greatly expanded in comparison to Dugdale. Then should we read Condensed Dugdale or go into Dalton read it first and then read Dugdale. I don't think one should be discarded for the other rather I'd like to see both just which one is the first read.

Obviously one person can't make a formal judgement as there are different brains and everyone interprets or discovers new things. But after looking at this post from SWG and reading it. I'm liking the direction I'm seeing a lot more detail in passages and new information.

Stormblood said:
Jack said:

He had a version of Original German side by side English. I think no other Translator is confident enough like Dalton.

Here's more context of the different English translations of Mein Kampf.
https://fdocuments.in/document/rethinking-mein-kampf-katana-mein-kampf-by-thomas-dalton-in-this-very-good-essay.html

Update: I've been reading these past days. Gotten to Chapter 4: Munich. I try and read it slowly day by day and digest it. I'm literally spending at least 35 minutes but longer with each chapter. Like Dalton mentioned the Dugdale is only 40% of the Magnum Opus. Like literally I'm shocked how long and how detailed these large paragraphical sentences are.

The amount of time I spent reading and information provided is a gold mine. I swear it reads exactly how the fake msm judenpresse works. Hitler basically is telling the SAME modern day tale of the media.

As a matter of fact in Dalton's own statements. 'Mein Kampf is even more relevant today than ever'.

PRECISELY correct I even ran into Hitler's KultureKampf in the 2nd/3rd chapters. It reads exactly how America and many other Western nations are heading RIGHT back into kosher supervision.

Already right off the bat, through rational anti-semitism, confirming that Jews = Communists JUST like the rabbi from Europa: The Last Battle.

Hitler struggled and persisted in forming a solid opinion on the jews despite his own earlier views on jews stating his disgust at the discrimination. Funny people view this book as some great evil. But everything I've been reading is like history repeating itself.
============
Suggested Tip: Press the download button at the Archive section, enter the PDF section, and hit the download button again to download a copy unto your digital device/s.
============

Off-topic:

I'm literally happy reading this. As a matter of fact it feels very much like my own typing style where I annoy members with questions and then a verbiage of information. I apologize to some members if I've ticked them off. But I try and provide a background. I have the habit of not asking a simple question and leave it be. Maybe I don't believe people will understand me or maybe I'm providing too few details to form an elaborate position.

Explaining things isn't my forte. Neither is being concise and succinct rather the opposite.

Anyways for the rest of JoS members. Happy reading. And yes to the member who stated this version should be on the library. BIG FUCKING HELL YEAH to hosting said book.

Stormblood said:

There is some xtianity appreciation of the Catholic parties they fail to signify race but cohesive through certain traits regarding the nationalities in Vienna.

Christian Socialist party Hitler argues they are very good despite lacking certain things. In other words he states the reason the Pan-Germanic Party suffered a mortal blow and withered away is because the CS offered something to do with the nation itself but failed again due to race.

I don't quite remember I apologize lots of reading material. But Hitler basically outlines all parties fail due to race and support of the Ethnic German. And noticed the religious parties had superior capacity to provide things the Pan-Germanic party chiefly being the xtian parties adhered to the masses while the Pan-Germano failed with being with the bourgeois rather it's not the rich who should be they are too inept passive, pacifist and other words on them. Rather the Pan-Germanic party should have worked with the common worker low/middle classes to provide the necessary framework to restore greatness.

Someone here suggested a link to download the Ford edition. I am unsure if it is the real one, but the following is one of the examples which seem to me like forgery:

If a wise German foreign policy had taken over Japan’s role in 1904 ( in the Russo-Japan War, also called the Manchurian Campaign, where Japan was victorious over Russia and gained large territories), we can hardly grasp the impact it would have had for Germany.
Things would never have reached the point of “The First World War”. The bloodshed in 1904 would have saved bloodshed in 1914 to 1918 by ten times. And what a position Germany would hold in the world today! The alliance with Austria would then have been nonsense. This dead state was only allied with Germany to preserve a continued peace, which could be cleverly used for the slow but sure extermination of German culture in the Monarchy.

To anyonr who has read Mein Kampf, is this passage true?

As suggested I was going to read Dalton‘s translation, which I was actually enjoying until I reached page 44/45 where it states Hitler was definitely not Pagan but rather Christian. So I'm not sure if I should continue reading this thing. There are way too many referrences to christianity in the book. So I am wondering why would someone recommend this book here.

BlackOnyx8 said:
As suggested I was going to read Dalton‘s translation, which I was actually enjoying until I reached page 44/45 where it states Hitler was definitely not Pagan but rather Christian. So I'm not sure if I should continue reading this thing. There are way too many referrences to christianity in the book. So I am wondering why would someone recommend this book here.
There is literally a "Mein Kampf" translation in Satan's library which is the Ford edition. There's a reason if it's that and not other editions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back