Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why am i feeling superior than everyone else?

Harry

Website
www.ancient-forums.com
I'm really feeling superior and higher than everyone else in every way i feel that way towards all the race including the our white people and i feel that everyone around me is lower than me in every way OMG Can this mean that i am a fucking jew?

No, but this can manifest sometimes from meditations. Some people feel that way about things, which can be positive if you develop, and problematic if you become a sick egomaniac.

Remember that Reality > Feelings.

I often feel superior too but I feel grounded about my superiority.

Well, then I'll get you off your high horse :lol: Superior TO everyone else. Your other sentence becomes "I'm really feeling superior to and higher than everyone else." Hint: it's pointless to put both superior and higher in the same sentence as they both mean the same thing. There are other mistakes in your entire message, but I'll avoid correcting more than I already have.

As for the answer to your question, I have nothing to add to what has already been said.

Harry said:
I'm really feeling superior and higher than everyone else in every way i feel that way towards all the race including the our white people and i feel that everyone around me is lower than me in every way OMG Can this mean that i am a fucking jew?
After you raise energy or in general? Compared to? Superiority in terms of?
After you raise your energy it is possible to feel HIGH. Just relax then and if it is too much to bear just give your energy to the Gods.

Usually prominent fire individuals will have a very proud and high sense of self. This is perfectly okay when managed appropriately but can lead to a severe narcissistic outlook if allowed to grow out of control. Too much sun energy which is of the fire element will make it worse and can become an issue of delusion if you don't notice it or if it's not brought to your attention, trust me I know.

If this does turn out to be something to do with the fire element on your end, then you can balance it out with the water element or blue coloured energy. Black energy can also be used grounding and self-control and discipline.

Harry said:

I dont know, to be honest you sound pretty humble about it. You are honest and confide in others here about it and are unashamed. Thats rare. Most egotistical people arent going to admit that sort of thing. So maybe its because you dont relate to people anymore. You dont feel you are better than the people here or else you wouldnt confide in them by posting a deep question about yourself. I think you need to take the time to realize everyone's potential. Even if they cant relate to your lifestyle right now because they are spiritually asleep and trapped, it doesnt mean they are inferior. They are energy just like you and have infinite potential. :)

Ghost in the Machine said:
Usually prominent fire individuals will have a very proud and high sense of self. This is perfectly okay when managed appropriately but can lead to a severe narcissistic outlook if allowed to grow out of control. Too much sun energy which is of the fire element will make it worse and can become an issue of delusion if you don't notice it or if it's not brought to your attention, trust me I know.

If this does turn out to be something to do with the fire element on your end, then you can balance it out with the water element or blue coloured energy. Black energy can also be used grounding and self-control and discipline.

My dominant element is Air i have 6 planets in air.

Harry said:

I'd like to point out there are many things to consider when trying to establish elemental dominance in your soul through astrology, not just how many planets you have in each sign. There is also the ascendant, aspects to the ascendants, aspects to the chart ruler (and co-rulers, if any), planets involved in a stellium (if any), aspects to the ruler of the stellium.

Harry said:

Likely, as Cobra said, just a side effect of meditation. Runes like sowilo, suryae, excessive and overpowering white-gold energy, powerful sun square or just lots of sun energy in general can have an effect on the ego. The sun rules over the ego, the self, pride, etc. The sun is strongest in leo, the lion, lions are depicted as prideful and proud, or if your zodiac sign from birth if the sun is in one where it's powers are amplified it can have this affect. Or if it's debilitated, sun energy makes up for it and the sun square empowers it.

It's nothing bad, but if you ever think it's out of control, you can use black energy to ground yourself.

Not necessarily, it just means you're being an egotistical shit. It happens to the best of us.

Remember, Step 1 to recovery is admission.

txg said:
the god jupiter will beat you into a red paste if you allow personal hubris to go unchecked

I'm pretty sure Narcissus drowned, he didn't get the shit kicked out of him by Jupiter.

Harry said:

Whoop there it is. Lol

Aldrick said:
Harry said:

Whoop there it is. Lol

Right? When I was reading Ghost’s post I was thinking, maybe fire yeah, but a lot of air definitely and then I saw that. Yep. But I don’t think water would help much. I have a lot of water and well...

I think as a people working to always better ourselves, it’s hard not to have a superiority complex. I live in a very degenerated area, full of drug addicts and overweight imbeciles of all races. I can’t help but be angry and think that I’m better when I see a slug of a human slouch their way towards me. I can’t help but think, you are destroying yourself, your people, and our future.

Even the average person interested in spirituality just want it as a means to an end. They want all the rocks and the candles and the affirmations that will make them rich and fulfilled and loved. But they’re missing the forest for the trees. It’s disheartening.

Then you have the intelligent people that actually take care of themselves but are deluded by leftist propaganda. Their ego just turns into a mouthpiece. The traps are set on both ends.

The general mass of people just seem like a lost cause honestly. It’s hard not to feel superior when you starting advancing. You begin to feel separate from all the nonsense they care about it.

Libra said:
The general mass of people just seem like a lost cause honestly. It’s hard not to feel superior when you starting advancing. You begin to feel separate from all the nonsense they care about it.

At least we have each others company! :mrgreen:

Libra said:
Aldrick said:
Harry said:

Whoop there it is. Lol

Right? When I was reading Ghost’s post I was thinking, maybe fire yeah, but a lot of air definitely and then I saw that. Yep. But I don’t think water would help much. I have a lot of water and well...

I think as a people working to always better ourselves, it’s hard not to have a superiority complex. I live in a very degenerated area, full of drug addicts and overweight imbeciles of all races. I can’t help but be angry and think that I’m better when I see a slug of a human slouch their way towards me. I can’t help but think, you are destroying yourself, your people, and our future.

Even the average person interested in spirituality just want it as a means to an end. They want all the rocks and the candles and the affirmations that will make them rich and fulfilled and loved. But they’re missing the forest for the trees. It’s disheartening.

Then you have the intelligent people that actually take care of themselves but are deluded by leftist propaganda. Their ego just turns into a mouthpiece. The traps are set on both ends.

Your natal chart elements are not reliable as elemental levels vary and change according to present planetary positions, influences, etc. If you're someone naturally high in air but Saturn enters it's ruling sign in a powerful degree and it's the day of Saturn and the hour of Saturn, sorry but your air is going way down and you'll actually have to put in effort to raise it. Or if you're a fire composed soul, naturally very high and in tune with fire but you go swimming a lot or deal with water related matters, this in mirror to the astral will dwindle your fire and raise your water element.

Meditations also change your elements. For instance, doing a lot of Sowilo regularly or doing a Sun Square or runes and magic related to red/orange energies or fire-like rulerships are going to 'evaporate' your water element in your soul and lower it over time causing you to be higher in fire, even if you're someone naturally strong in water.

These are very specific examples just so you can get the gist of what I mean. The only real way to monitor your current elements is to observe and notice your behaviour. Either look at older posts you may have made on the forum or record certain behaviours in your black book or even a document folder on your computer just to keep track. Using intuition to actually look into yourself and see what levels your elements are at is also a good way to do it but this requires good and decently developed intuition in the first place.

Just be wary that your elements can bounce around.

Your natal chart elements are not reliable as elemental levels vary and change according to present planetary positions, influences, etc. If you're someone naturally high in air but Saturn enters it's ruling sign in a powerful degree and it's the day of Saturn and the hour of Saturn, sorry but your air is going way down and you'll actually have to put in effort to raise it. Or if you're a fire composed soul, naturally very high and in tune with fire but you go swimming a lot or deal with water related matters, this in mirror to the astral will dwindle your fire and raise your water element.

Meditations also change your elements. For instance, doing a lot of Sowilo regularly or doing a Sun Square or runes and magic related to red/orange energies or fire-like rulerships are going to 'evaporate' your water element in your soul and lower it over time causing you to be higher in fire, even if you're someone naturally strong in water.

These are very specific examples just so you can get the gist of what I mean. The only real way to monitor your current elements is to observe and notice your behaviour. Either look at older posts you may have made on the forum or record certain behaviours in your black book or even a document folder on your computer just to keep track. Using intuition to actually look into yourself and see what levels your elements are at is also a good way to do it but this requires good and decently developed intuition in the first place.

Just be wary that your elements can bounce around.

That makes a lot of sense, thanks for the info. As someone with an overwhelming amount of one element, I’ve tended to overlook stuff like that. Like looking outside of myself and how everything around me is also affecting me.

I used to kind of fight and not like those feelings in me or others but now I do see myself as supperior to most people. I figure if you have a lot of confidence and go about stuff like you own it and show off etc it will bring luck. Look at what the enemy did and where they are. That is kind of where I get that idea. They always seek to instill hang ups in us but they themselves are over confident and feel in their heart and soul like they own it and a sense of knowing that they do.

Yes I am high fire element my ruling planet in fire and several others including Jupiter in Aries but I dont see all this as a bad thing. "We are the chosen ones why because we choose to be the chosen ones"

That quote kind of gets to where I am coming from.

I certainly am no Jew and hate all their stuff and want nothing to do with it. However I came to the conclusion that if along with magick this kind of superiority feeling got them so far. Think what it could do for me. Get my point.

Anyways I certainly do not see myself above being human or anything or desire people to suffer other than maybe the drug addicts and traitors to the enemy. I do help others a lot but I try to teach them as well to be proud and warriors when I can..

Part of the white Nordic trait is a feeling of confidence and a warrior like spirit. Fuck being inferior or humbling yourselves before others we can all be supperior at the same time. Whos with me.

Hahaha i have also felt like this before,its a awesum feeling. I feel like that when i do a lot of warfare for Satan's cause. I feel like other SS are weak compared to me and doent do as much as i do but sometimes its not like that and i am the weak one and only realise it afterwards.
Also like HP Cobra said meditations are the cause of that,i remember the time i was super fit and well disciplined in meditation. I definitely was superior to everyone around me,i could feel it and i knew it for a fact.

Good for you!

slyscorpion said:
I used to kind of fight and not like those feelings in me or others but now I do see myself as supperior to most people. I figure if you have a lot of confidence and go about stuff like you own it and show off etc it will bring luck. Look at what the enemy did and where they are. That is kind of where I get that idea. They always seek to instill hang ups in us but they themselves are over confident and feel in their heart and soul like they own it and a sense of knowing that they do.

Yes I am high fire element my ruling planet in fire and several others including Jupiter in Aries but I dont see all this as a bad thing. "We are the chosen ones why because we choose to be the chosen ones"

That quote kind of gets to where I am coming from.

I certainly am no Jew and hate all their stuff and want nothing to do with it. However I came to the conclusion that if along with magick this kind of superiority feeling got them so far. Think what it could do for me. Get my point.

Anyways I certainly do not see myself above being human or anything or desire people to suffer other than maybe the drug addicts and traitors to the enemy. I do help others a lot but I try to teach them as well to be proud and warriors when I can..

Part of the white Nordic trait is a feeling of confidence and a warrior like spirit. Fuck being inferior or humbling yourselves before others we can all be supperior at the same time. Whos with me.

Im with you on this , Sly Scorpion. Yay :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back