Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

98%+ FINNISH BLOOD

Play2win1969

Hey! Great to be here. Yes I was born in Finland. Now living in Canada. I'm learning a lot from Maxine and others. See, I was brought up Old Apostolic Lutheran. Very strict. So much sin. I feel guilty all the time still. About nothing in particular. All of my school years I was humiliated and embarrassed from all of the things we were not allowed to partake in. Music, dance, sports, etc. Now I'm clinically depressed, been on anti-depressants for over 20yrs. If I don't take them I get all fucked up. So... this is what I would like to ask- God nor Jesus nor any Angels EVER spoke to me, showed to me, nor did they make themselves known in any way. Some of you say Satan has communicated with you. I just won't believe until he does so with me. I will not follow ANY unseen ones anymore unless they make themselves known to me. Can someone do a ritual and ask Satan if he would do so? I really need confirmation that he is with me. I need his blessings.
Blessed be,
Loved be,
Tero

Start meditating and find a new holistic doctor or therapist to help you progressively get out of taking anti-depressants.

According to his advice you may also start progressive meditation. Meditation is required so that communication can take place, but if you ask them for a strong sign in accordance to your understanding, they will show you. You need to be perceptive.

Do not post your pictures online here either, and take care.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back