Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

White Population Tracker

Ghost in the Machine said:
I recall reading a sermon that mentioned and showed an actual list jews have that keeps track of the aryan world population.
I got one but it's only US White population. It this the one you are reffering to?
1549033105648-768x327.jpg

Ghost in the Machine said:
I recall reading a sermon that mentioned and showed an actual list jews have that keeps track of the aryan world population. I could use this for my 'proof' folder if someone can help me find it again.

Excited for us to all do another race awakening ritual soon.

This.
I felt so drawn to this ritual and after i time resolved to want to do it daily. i figured we pump alot of energy into it and every bit helps. However I actually ended up doing a variation of it that has the race awakening qualities accept while using othal , i combine it with tyr and isa instead to motivate aggressive action (not nessesaily violence) to recieve justice and at the same time to further restrict the enemies energies that are to the detriment of whites. to be honest any race can do this one too just replace white with black asian ect in the affirmations.
its actually something i proposed but we had our hands full with other rituals then which was understandable.
in any case its personally really a good way to vent for me, while focusing energy on not only awakening the white race but also stacking energy against the jews, freezing them in place essentially, all in one while the RTRs kill them off. honestly at first when it came to me i thought it would be redundant of RTR's but the thing is RTR's also work to awaken the races because they work to destroy the enemies energies in everyway. Since we from time to time do the race awakening ritual, this variation stood out to me as well.

nevertheless this one is still no replacement for the group race awakening ritual, but just something that ive also personally enjoyed doing and its a good way to focus all your hate and energy on the enemy even more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back