Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Here is the link to The little white book.

Harry said:

So this little attempt at starting a new religion and calling it "Creativity", having no key tenants other than racial pride and loyalty and other than that no values to live by, no higher being to believe in, no life lessons, just RaHoWa. It's Salafism with a different name, except it applies to whites not arabs.

It'd be easier to influence new Pagan movements such as the Asatru Folk Assembly, regardless of what anyone here thinks of it as one of the Pagan NS counter-arguments against Christianity is "How can you hate jews when you worship one?" there's no need to create a new religion and have it based on RaHoWa. I don't know who came up with this bunk, but this 21st Century Robespierre is trying too hard.

ShadowTheRaven said:
So this little attempt at starting a new religion and calling it "Creativity", having no key tenants other than racial pride and loyalty and other than that no values to live by, no higher being to believe in, no life lessons, just RaHoWa. It's Salafism with a different name, except it applies to whites not arabs.

It'd be easier to influence new Pagan movements such as the Asatru Folk Assembly, regardless of what anyone here thinks of it as one of the Pagan NS counter-arguments against Christianity is "How can you hate jews when you worship one?" there's no need to create a new religion and have it based on RaHoWa. I don't know who came up with this bunk, but this 21st Century Robespierre is trying too hard.

Klassen's books (Creativity) are in Satan's Library and recommended for Whites to read. It is much more than what you wrote about it here. And it was an important step in un-brainwashing Whites from xianity and (((multiculturalism))). And it was from last century, not 21st.

Parts of his writings have been quoted in sermons by HPS Maxine.

The only fault with Klassen's writings, is the complete lack of the spiritual.

Lydia said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

Klassen's books (Creativity) are in Satan's Library and recommended for Whites to read. It is much more than what you wrote about it here. And it was an important step in un-brainwashing Whites from xianity and (((multiculturalism))). And it was from last century, not 21st.

I think that "21st century Robespierre" is referred to Harry, not Klassen.

Stormblood said:

No, I was comparing Robespierre to Klassen because Robespierre attempted to start a deistic cult called "The Cult of the Supreme Being" which was to replace Catholicism as the official religion of the First French Republic but has went terribly wrong after Robespierre cut everybody's head off until someone eventually got mad and cut his head off.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_the_Supreme_Being

I'm saying "Creativity" is the new "Cult of the Supreme Being" and it's not going to take off imo.

Stormblood said:
Lydia said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

I'm not trying start or promote anything i just found it a good book for us in Satan's library if their is a better book for us please share it.

ShadowTheRaven said:
except it applies to whites not arabs.

I'm not an Arab OMG. :roll: The Arab race is the mix between the white and the black race which creates the Arab race. and I'm not mixed and my nose is not big or hocked and i don't have any Semitic traits.

And the Jews had succeed in convening that all the races in the middle east that everyone is an Arab so that everyone can mix races without thinking twice. like now in the middle east people don't say that he is white. she is an Asian and they are Hispanic but they say that we all are Arab so people believe that they are one and mix without hesitation. i hope that you got me now.

Their is a difference between being born in a region and being part of a race.

it's a huge confusion world wide which always pisses me off when i think about it but i hope that it will end ASAP.

i also get offended when people call me an Arab.
I'm part of the Greek sub-race.

And EGYPT is NOT an arab country but a WHITE!!! country With a "W" because it's WHITE majority.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fuck the Jews I'm now going to charge an RTR with all this anger towards the Jews. :x

do you think that this guy is an Arab?

gallery_enlarged-marios-lekkas-model-07192010-04.jpg

Harry said:
I'm not an Arab OMG. :roll: The Arab race is the mix between the white and the black race which creates the Arab race. and I'm not mixed and my nose is not big or hocked and i don't have any Semitic traits.

it's a huge confusion world wide which always pisses me off when i think about it but i hope that it will end ASAP.

It only took me 5 seconds to do a reverse image search on that guy and find out that he's Marios Lekkas, a model born in Athens, Greece.

I never said Greek people are Arab, and no, Arab people are not the result of black and white mixing. Races evolve because of their regions. Native Americans were originally Siberians that crossed the Bering Straight into North America and dwelled for tens of thousands of years causing them to appear distinct from a typical Siberian. So wouldn't it make more sense to say that Arabs dwelled around Iraq, Syria, and Iran coming out of the Caucasus Mountains? How do you think white people became white people? Because we've lived in cold climates for tens of thousands of years, so our skin tones are lighter because we require less sunlight to maintain homeostasis. It's basic science, dude.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Harry said:

It only took me 5 seconds to do a reverse image search on that guy and find out that he's Marios Lekkas, a model born in Athens, Greece.

I never said Greek people are Arab, and no, Arab people are not the result of black and white mixing. Races evolve because of their regions. Native Americans were originally Siberians that crossed the Bering Straight into North America and dwelled for tens of thousands of years causing them to appear distinct from a typical Siberian. So wouldn't it make more sense to say that Arabs dwelled around Iraq, Syria, and Iran coming out of the Caucasus Mountains? How do you think white people became white people? Because we've lived in cold climates for tens of thousands of years, so our skin tones are lighter because we require less sunlight to maintain homeostasis. It's basic science, dude.

the real Arabs right now are from the gulf countries which are saudi arabia, bahrain,uae,oman,Kuwait. iran etc and Egypt and the Levant are not Arab countries but white countries becouse they are white majority but the jews did alot of confusion which resulted in this situation. I'm sure that you will know the truth soon on your own.

Anyways I'm not an Arab my ancestors immigrated from Europe a long time ago to Egypt and me being born in Egypt doesn't mean that I'm an Arab.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Harry said:

We are white because our Gods are white, lol, not some kind of ice age that never happened.

Harry said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
Harry said:

the real Arabs right now are from the gulf countries which are saudi arabia, bahrain,uae,oman,Kuwait. iran etc

By bad, the Arab thing is a jewish shit to make people one mixed race that’s all
And the people of gulf are part of the white race it’s white majority so the gulf countries are actually white countries with some blacks and mixed(arabs). You can even Search it out online. ;)
Have fun.

ShadowTheRaven said:

Apparently you are not familiar with Satanism. Whites are the direct blood descendants from the Gods, which is why we are White like them. Please study, before stating bullshit and harmful theories that the jews have taught us. Because yes this is harmful, as it makes Whites forget our ancestry.

Jewish teachings have NO PLACE in this subforum.

Lydia said:
Apparently you are not familiar with Satanism. Whites are the direct blood descendants from the Gods, which is why we are White like them. Please study, before stating bullshit and harmful theories that the jews have taught us. Because yes this is harmful, as it makes Whites forget our ancestry.

....are you fucking kidding me? I'm not denying that whites are the blood descendants from the Gods I'm saying that the Gods coming down to Earth, and poof, all of a sudden white people exist sounds like complete nonsense there must be a physical reason why white people are white people. Please quote where I have denied such?

Lydia said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

Those writings basically have no values/morals, though. It's value drift to the extreme, where everything is permissible for the sake of an end result of the white race surviving. For example, this could lead to situations where the government does forced sterilizations on people deemed unfit and restricts access to marriage, making it so anyone could potentially be targeted by the government depending on their changing whims. That goes against the entire Enlightenment's attitude towards free thought/self determination as a reaction to Christian oppression and leads everything towards a totalitarian society like China's, where the government might choose to steal your organs any day if it decides you're a bad citizen and others deserve them more than you do. There's no moral value system in Klassen's works that would logically prevent the government from enforcing a China-type organ stealing situation on those the government deems genetically unfit to reproduce, or at the very least forced sterilization or prohibition of marriage, which already achieves the same end result, that the government is allowed to freely commit violence on the people as part of basic law.

Essentially, the entire worldview he concocts centers solely around the white race existing and caring nothing for any of the others, but nobody really believes in this kind of morality in real life. There is no way it's ever becoming widespread because its counter to most people's intuitions and sense of justice. Even the mainstream view of this site is that all races but the Jews are being oppressed and that they should all be freed, not that the 'inferior mud races' should be diminished as much as possible or exterminated or oppressed and so on as Ben Klassen says. The joyofsatan.org articles are pretty clear on this.

Even HoodedCobra, the most cynical mod here, who effectively seems to believe reality is inherently amoral and thus that there is no real objective morality at all, still usually revolves his arguments around freedom in one way or another while occasionally making off handed comments about how Europe is being invaded by monkeys. Nobody really believes in this 'Nazi' oppression ideology that Ben Klassen promotes, not even on a site like this of all places. Maybe Harry, who is the only person who commented posting a similar view to yours in this thread, and only by linking it. That's about it. And even he just said he thought it was a good book, not that he was trying to start anything.

So, I am just going to turn this into a question you can answer if you want to spend the time on elaborating your ideology. What do you honestly hope will happen in the future? Do you want any of Ben Klassen's ideology to become widespread and reach power? Or do you only care to the extent that you agree with him on Whites being superior and needing to be preserved in some way, but not to the extent that you agree with his beliefs about how anything that could be done should be done to preserve whites? Or some other set of views I wouldn't be able to anticipate? Your worldview is one thing but your expectation of what should actually manifest from it is another.

If you want to know my personal view, I think that immigration should be limited as much as possible in the European countries and the USA, but that outright expelling people en mass is a very different matter, especially if they've already been born where they live. It would be good if welfare for immigrants was reduced and their staying at the cost of natives was disincentivized, while higher birthrates were incentivized among the native population through government action, but actually expelling people who are already born in the country is very different and doesn't make sense. It's not as if other nations would be obliged to accept the plan of the European countries and admit so many people. Forced sterilization and other things would be totally impossible to enforce in real life unless you had a military ruled society where freedoms were oppressed, and that really makes no sense, I think nobody today would want to live in such a China style dystopian society. The basic principle I'm saying here is that the meditations and so on being released here are freeing people's minds and increasing their knowledge, and this should move people to choose that which is best for them and their countries without relying on brute force.Beyond that, I am not just making a utilitarian argument, but saying that there should be some sort of stable value system which respects individual freedoms underlying the constitutions of the governments without definining itself in a solely utilitarian fashion aimed at only survival of a certain group, or else you can get value drift like this. Hopefully that makes things clear.

ConsistentMeditator said:

I"m sorry but I don't have time to read long posts and only skimmed. Klassen wrote a bit extreme yes, but to shake Whites out of the jewish programming.

@ShadowRaven, it sounded like you were talking about the out of africa theory, mentioning whites getting white skin simply from living north.

Lydia said:

I"m sorry but I don't have time to read long posts and only skimmed. Klassen wrote a bit extreme yes, but to shake Whites out of the jewish programming.

^Btw was not trying to be rude or antyhing, I literally just don't have time, barely for emails either currently.

Robespierre was a Jew named Ruben this was well known in the French government under Napoleon. He ran the first official Communist dictatorship post Christianity and was working with the other Jew, Weishaupt and the Jewish cabal. And he put the Jewish Catholic church back into total power. His cult was a cheap attempt to create a pseudo Hellenic religion to subvert the remaining Masonic elements.

That is the reason the Gods are physical and created a physical race. This is why the genetics show such.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Lydia said:

....are you fucking kidding me? I'm not denying that whites are the blood descendants from the Gods I'm saying that the Gods coming down to Earth, and poof, all of a sudden white people exist sounds like complete nonsense there must be a physical reason why white people are white people. Please quote where I have denied such?

Its foolish to compare Klassen's racial socialism which is his version of NS expanded to all White People to Communist China which is just run by Kikes to prey on Gentiles.

Lydia said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

Those writings basically have no values/morals, though. It's value drift to the extreme, where everything is permissible for the sake of an end result of the white race surviving. For example, this could lead to situations where the government does forced sterilizations on people deemed unfit and restricts access to marriage, making it so anyone could potentially be targeted by the government depending on their changing whims. That goes against the entire Enlightenment's attitude towards free thought/self determination as a reaction to Christian oppression and leads everything towards a totalitarian society like China's, where the government might choose to steal your organs any day if it decides you're a bad citizen and others deserve them more than you do. There's no moral value system in Klassen's works that would logically prevent the government from enforcing a China-type organ stealing situation on those the government deems genetically unfit to reproduce, or at the very least forced sterilization or prohibition of marriage, which already achieves the same end result, that the government is allowed to freely commit violence on the people as part of basic law.

Essentially, the entire worldview he concocts centers solely around the white race existing and caring nothing for any of the others, but nobody really believes in this kind of morality in real life. There is no way it's ever becoming widespread because its counter to most people's intuitions and sense of justice. Even the mainstream view of this site is that all races but the Jews are being oppressed and that they should all be freed, not that the 'inferior mud races' should be diminished as much as possible or exterminated or oppressed and so on as Ben Klassen says. The joyofsatan.org articles are pretty clear on this.

Even HoodedCobra, the most cynical mod here, who effectively seems to believe reality is inherently amoral and thus that there is no real objective morality at all, still usually revolves his arguments around freedom in one way or another while occasionally making off handed comments about how Europe is being invaded by monkeys. Nobody really believes in this 'Nazi' oppression ideology that Ben Klassen promotes, not even on a site like this of all places. Maybe Harry, who is the only person who commented posting a similar view to yours in this thread, and only by linking it. That's about it. And even he just said he thought it was a good book, not that he was trying to start anything.

So, I am just going to turn this into a question you can answer if you want to spend the time on elaborating your ideology. What do you honestly hope will happen in the future? Do you want any of Ben Klassen's ideology to become widespread and reach power? Or do you only care to the extent that you agree with him on Whites being superior and needing to be preserved in some way, but not to the extent that you agree with his beliefs about how anything that could be done should be done to preserve whites? Or some other set of views I wouldn't be able to anticipate? Your worldview is one thing but your expectation of what should actually manifest from it is another.

If you want to know my personal view, I think that immigration should be limited as much as possible in the European countries and the USA, but that outright expelling people en mass is a very different matter, especially if they've already been born where they live. It would be good if welfare for immigrants was reduced and their staying at the cost of natives was disincentivized, while higher birthrates were incentivized among the native population through government action, but actually expelling people who are already born in the country is very different and doesn't make sense. It's not as if other nations would be obliged to accept the plan of the European countries and admit so many people. Forced sterilization and other things would be totally impossible to enforce in real life unless you had a military ruled society where freedoms were oppressed, and that really makes no sense, I think nobody today would want to live in such a China style dystopian society. The basic principle I'm saying here is that the meditations and so on being released here are freeing people's minds and increasing their knowledge, and this should move people to choose that which is best for them and their countries without relying on brute force.Beyond that, I am not just making a utilitarian argument, but saying that there should be some sort of stable value system which respects individual freedoms underlying the constitutions of the governments without definining itself in a solely utilitarian fashion aimed at only survival of a certain group, or else you can get value drift like this. Hopefully that makes things clear.

I went through the WOC infomation back in the day, it was Hale's tour that got me interested in WN and then Rockwell that brought me to NS. Klassen was part of the American WN world and his works about non-Whites are taken straight from Christianity Identity which dominated the WN world at the time and Klassen was very close to them. That's the major issue within the WOC and the lack of anything spiritual. Klassen was a materialistic atheist and total left brained person he was also a successful technological inventor and business man for this reason. But because at the time there was no scientific data on spiritual practices he had no model to study or compare as part of his studies so that has to be understood. The works of Klassen reflect the amount of information Klassen had in the time he lived.

I can see why Klassen's style is not liked by some people as he is real forceful, but consider also this type of forceful debating in the political sphere in America may be necessary to wake up people from the melting pot before it is too late. This sense or direness is all over his writings.

Klassen also did something really highly important which was write a full diatribe to ruin Xianity and had the soul power to carry through and see evidently that it was just a jewish hoax. His deconstruction of xianity and irrefutable work on how it is merely a jewish cult and that this is obvious, is a major work done.

Klassen's family were German Mennonites who managed to escape the Jewish Bolshevik terror in time in the 1930's and get out eastern Europe. When Klassen was a young man he booked passage on a stream ship to move to National Socialist Germany because he liked Hitler and National Socialism but the war started so he couldn't. Klassen has stated he never had a full meal till he was around eight years old when his family was able to escape the Bolsheviks and immigrate to Canada and then America.

I think that was one of his reasons having suffered under the terror of the Jews directly and then being a National Socialist as a young man that helped him along. Klassen wanted to unite all White People under a racial religion and so there would be no more brother wars among Whites as well. He was a visionary man and wanted to take NS to this level. There is a reason Hale was set up on false charges and put in jail by the Jews. I still remember watching Hale's sermons on loving White People and how important and awesome the White Race is that is moving on a spiritual level. Klassen spoke like a university professor but Hale speaks with a deep passion that motivates.

Guess who was always trying to attack Klassen and Creativity within the WN movement..... Christian Identity retards and Jews like Covington. Every fucking lie about Klassen comes from the crypto Jews within the WN movement and their CI retards. Its also funny everyone of these CI retards leaders all have Amerindian blood in them and then promote the one drop rule for others of course. I never met a Christian Identity tard that was not a backstabbing, creepy weirdo.

Lydia said:
@ShadowRaven, it sounded like you were talking about the out of africa theory, mentioning whites getting white skin simply from living north.

Oh, no, I know the "Out of Africa" theory is debunked. If we were all out of Africa, how come the earliest civilizations began where India, Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Greece, Afghanistan, etc. are today? The earliest being India, and even India alone has many differences in appearance.

hqdefault.jpg

Where South India has more brown and dark-skinned people, and North India has more fair, kinda Persian looking people? Even that can make a complete difference in your race and how you look, if it isn't, then why do subraces exist?

HP Mageson666 said:
Its foolish to compare Klassen's racial socialism which is his version of NS expanded to all White People to Communist China which is just run by Kikes to prey on Gentiles.

I didn't say that they are the same though. I just pointed out that there is a key similarity, both his ideal system and China's have a militaristic state and a system of human rights where anyone deemed genetically unfit can be sterilized/euthanized/etc by the State. His ideal system claiming to have a good goal of improving the race doesn't change that it's totalitarian and requires military rule to be enforced. Fundamentally, if you're a citizen in his ideal state, you're subject to government approved violence at any time.

It is not like a normal legal system where if the laws are changed, anything deemed an offense by the new laws cannot be punished if it was committed before. His belief system that anyone can be punished automatically or expelled and etc if deemed racially inferior goes fundamentally against the morality behind the constitutions of European states and the USA. For example, there is a dictator in both Communist China and in Klassen's ideal state. Yes, Communist China is all about destroying the populace, but I think you're not fundamentally understanding the different view of human rights and morality here. It's not just about the end result, even though that is very important. It is also about the fundamental view of what constitutes a crime. Is existing a crime if you're the wrong race, or are crimes based on your actual actions? It's a very important distinction which most normal people would quickly point out to you in an argument. Doesn't seem like it's discussed that much here, but it's of great importance and skipping it is basically skipping the entire premise of morality.

Lydia said:
Lydia said:

^Btw was not trying to be rude or antyhing, I literally just don't have time, barely for emails either currently.
Okay. I get it if you're busy.

HP Mageson666 said:

I didn't say that they are the same though. I just pointed out that there is a key similarity, both his ideal system and China's have a militaristic state and a system of human rights where anyone deemed genetically unfit can be sterilized/euthanized/etc by the State. His ideal system claiming to have a good goal of improving the race doesn't change that it's totalitarian and requires military rule to be enforced. Fundamentally, if you're a citizen in his ideal state, you're subject to government approved violence at any time.

It is not like a normal legal system where if the laws are changed, anything deemed an offense by the new laws cannot be punished if it was committed before. His belief system that anyone can be punished automatically or expelled and etc if deemed racially inferior goes fundamentally against the morality behind the constitutions of European states and the USA. For example, there is a dictator in both Communist China and in Klassen's ideal state. Yes, Communist China is all about destroying the populace, but I think you're not fundamentally understanding the different view of human rights and morality here. It's not just about the end result, even though that is very important. It is also about the fundamental view of what constitutes a crime. Is existing a crime if you're the wrong race, or are crimes based on your actual actions? It's a very important distinction which most normal people would quickly point out to you in an argument. Doesn't seem like it's discussed that much here, but it's of great importance and skipping it is basically skipping the entire premise of morality.
All you’re doing is comparing a communist jewish system with a White socialism that is meant to save and preserve our race. From what you’re saying it seems you don’t really understand much about NS. In Ben Klassen’s system nobody is gonna kill non whites unless there is a violent opposition towards Whites themselves. It’s not like you get killed based on your race.

I am not arguing your strawman.

Aquarius said:
HP Mageson666 said:

All you’re doing is comparing a communist jewish system with a White socialism that is meant to save and preserve our race. From what you’re saying it seems you don’t really understand much about NS. In Ben Klassen’s system nobody is gonna kill non whites unless there is a violent opposition towards Whites themselves. It’s not like you get killed based on your race.

I read through his whole thing and he phrases it all in a way where the 'mud races' are scum and the enemy. Just what do you even think he believes? He directly says the 'mud races' should be diminished whenever possible. Please state a one or two paragraph summary of what you think he believes, or better, what you personally believe. Let's just go through the list.

HP Mageson666 said:
If it's a strawman, then what is the right view that you think is correct? If debate shuts down the moment I ask about specific issues there's no way to get to the heart of things and all the detailed answers. That just shuts down conversation and prevents the full truth from being revealed. For the sake of simplicity I'm going to ask the same list of questions from you and Aquarius as I am looking for a clear answer here. Either on your own personal moral views of what's right and wrong, what you think Ben Klassen's were, or both.

On race-mixing, do you think there should be laws banning or limiting it again?
On forced sterilization, do you believe it is morally wrong or can it be fine as long as it improves Whites? And if forced sterilization is ok, how far can this go?
On immigration, do you think the migrants in Europe should be forcibly expelled in some way? Or should the immigration into the countries be the only thing stopped? Disincentivizing welfare leeching is also an option in combination with incentivizing white birth rates and the return of migrants to their home countries. But I want to know which of these things you believe in.
On genocide, do you think this is morally bad? I would agree that it is. But in that case, we need to get to analyzing the reason for it being bad. Is it bad because of utilitarian reasons(EX:Jews genociding whites is bad because the white race is superior/better and/or Whites genociding Jews would not be bad if it benefits Whites) or because of reasons of principle(Genocide in itself is fundamentally wrong regardless of whether it guarantees a good result or not)? Utilitarian morality is much more of a slippery slope for reasons I am sure you can understand.
What about segregation? Do you think de-segregation was a good or bad thing or what mix of both? And would re-segregation be a good thing to you in any way?
On eugenics, do you think there should be laws incentivizing people for doing marriages that are seen as eugenic by the government?

Anyway, that should be a good list, if you want to give the answers it would be a real help to clarifying your world view or Klassen's. When you simply call what I say a strawman because I made an analysis of what Ben Klassen's views seemed to be to me based on his book's central principles, it proves nothing and provides no meaningful knowledge to anyone.

His own book directly shows that I am not strawmanning, he directly says that "Whatever is good for the White Race is the highest virtue, and whatever's bad for the White Race is the highest Sin'. That's a direct statement that all that matters to him is the end result of Whites winning and that the means justify the ends. Morally speaking, the only thing that makes this different from any other totalitarian ideology is that Ben Klassen may not think that totalitarianism is the most effective way for Whites to survive. But that doesn't change his set of principles. Again, if you think that all that matters is the end result of Whites succeeding, the only reason not to do things like forced sterilization or anything else is because it is not effective, not because it is morally wrong, as a utilitarian morality forbids the notion of anything being morally wrong. That's of incredible importance here.

Now it could be argued that because he was an Atheist, he couldn't believe in moral right or wrong and found it logically incoherent, but didn't directly want to be a dictator or to make genocide happen or forced sterilization or etc. That's probably true, but it doesn't change that there's a severe fundamental problem in a purely utilitarian view which has no objective moral principles. It's very subject to slippery slopes and value drift. It basically is a fast track to nihilism and the worldview that reality is completely amoral and all that matters is power, the Might makes Right philosophy. Hopefully you or Aquarius see the problem with that.

Aquarius said:

I read through his whole thing and he phrases it all in a way where the 'mud races' are scum and the enemy. Just what do you even think he believes? He directly says the 'mud races' should be diminished whenever possible. Please state a one or two paragraph summary of what you think he believes, or better, what you personally believe. Let's just go through the list.

HP Mageson666 said:
If it's a strawman, then what is the right view that you think is correct? If debate shuts down the moment I ask about specific issues there's no way to get to the heart of things and all the detailed answers. That just shuts down conversation and prevents the full truth from being revealed. For the sake of simplicity I'm going to ask the same list of questions from you and Aquarius as I am looking for a clear answer here. Either on your own personal moral views of what's right and wrong, what you think Ben Klassen's were, or both.

On forced sterilization, do you believe it is morally wrong or can it be fine as long as it improves Whites? And if forced sterilization is ok, how far can this go?
On immigration, do you think the migrants in Europe should be forcibly expelled in some way? Or should the immigration into the countries be the only thing stopped? Disincentivizing welfare leeching is also an option in combination with incentivizing white birth rates and the return of migrants to their home countries. But I want to know which of these things you believe in.
On genocide, do you think this is morally bad? I would agree that it is. But in that case, we need to get to analyzing the reason for it being bad. Is it bad because of utilitarian reasons(EX:Jews genociding whites is bad because the white race is superior/better and/or Whites genociding Jews would not be bad if it benefits Whites) or because of reasons of principle(Genocide in itself is fundamentally wrong regardless of whether it guarantees a good result or not)? Utilitarian morality is much more of a slippery slope for reasons I am sure you can understand.
What about segregation? Do you think de-segregation was a good or bad thing or what mix of both? And would re-segregation be a good thing to you in any way?
On eugenics, do you think there should be laws incentivizing people for doing marriages that are seen as eugenic by the government?

Anyway, that should be a good list, if you want to give the answers it would be a real help to clarifying your world view or Klassen's. When you simply call what I say a strawman because I made an analysis of what Ben Klassen's views seemed to be to me based on his book's central principles, it proves nothing and provides no meaningful knowledge to anyone.

His own book directly shows that I am not strawmanning, he directly says that "Whatever is good for the White Race is the highest virtue, and whatever's bad for the White Race is the highest Sin'. That's a direct statement that all that matters to him is the end result of Whites winning and that the means justify the ends. Morally speaking, the only thing that makes this different from any other totalitarian ideology is that Ben Klassen may not think that totalitarianism is the most effective way for Whites to survive. But that doesn't change his set of principles. Again, if you think that all that matters is the end result of Whites succeeding, the only reason not to do things like forced sterilization or anything else is because it is not effective, not because it is morally wrong, as a utilitarian morality forbids the notion of anything being morally wrong. That's of incredible importance here.

Now it could be argued that because he was an Atheist, he couldn't believe in moral right or wrong and found it logically incoherent, but didn't directly want to be a dictator or to make genocide happen or forced sterilization or etc. That's probably true, but it doesn't change that there's a severe fundamental problem in a purely utilitarian view which has no objective moral principles. It's very subject to slippery slopes and value drift. It basically is a fast track to nihilism and the worldview that reality is completely amoral and all that matters is power, the Might makes Right philosophy. Hopefully you or Aquarius see the problem with that.
Let me guess, all of this offends you and you probabily aren’t white right?
All you’re doing is preaching your own mental weaknesess and insecurities. It seems like you are against the White race to survive. I don’t think you realize this is White countries we’re talking about. OUR countries. What is the best for our people has to be done. One of your questions is literally is if eugenics has to be incentivised, like wtf, does that scare you lol? That’s what had been done in National Socialist Germany.

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:

HP Mageson666 said:

Let me guess, all of this offends you and you probabily aren’t white right?
All you’re doing is preaching your own mental weaknesess and insecurities. It seems like you are against the White race to survive. I don’t think you realize this is White countries we’re talking about. OUR countries. What is the best for our people has to be done. One of your questions is literally is if eugenics has to be incentivised, like wtf, does that scare you lol? That’s what had been done in National Socialist Germany.

You're incorrect on every single point. You wrongly jumped to conclusions, like when you assumed I was nonwhite. For example, I agree with eugenics being incentivized, such as encouraging higher white birth rate and disincentivizing welfare leeching from migrants and banning immigration. The reason i mentioned it on the list was because I wanted to bring up all the main points of what these belief systems actually involve, and if you'd read my previous posts, you would've understood already that I was in favor of it. On some of the other questions I brought up, I disagree, and I point out why, since it violates ethics. Forced sterilization is one example.

Does that broad response mean you're fine with anything on the list above as long as it's good for Whites? That's a slippery slope as i explained. No, I am not against the survival of Whites, and I think whites surviving is very important. However, it should be pretty obvious that I disagree with the moral nihilist might makes right philosophy. It denies the basic sense of morality that I think is intuitive to most people. Otherwise, if reality is fully amoral and might makes right,then genocide, slavery, microchipping, rape, pedophillia, you name it, all these things are supposedly morally neutral according to the might makes right philosophy. And I'm never going to say that any of these things are 'morally neutral', they are evil.

Once again, it would help if you took 3 minutes to read the list and respond to the individual points. I appreciate that you responded, but you were still very vague and have not clarified all your positions.

In all your time here, you always sound like some liberal extremist "journalist." All you do is make these weird strawman statements posed as questions, but they are not actual questions. You are always trying to lure people into saying things which you would then use to try to make us all look bad. But what really bothers you is we are not making the statements that your bullshit strawmans are designed to try to get us to say. The only reply you get is to say stop being a dumbass because we aren't going to give any validation to your strawmans. This is exactly what you are usually doing, and you've been doing this since the moment you made your account.

If you had any actual genuine questions, they wouldn't always be so rediculously strawman and bullshit. But every single time, you make it so obvious that your entire intention is just to lure us into saying some strange thing that sounds bad, so then you can just turn it right around and show your boss "Look what they just said! Look what I got them to say!" Your questions are always just like "So you all are saying [something that could sound bad if taken out of context]? Now as your answer, repeat back to me that thing that could sound pretty bad. So that I can use that as some kind of proof in my journalism that you Satanists are bad people."

But we recognize that these "questions" from you are always just these exact same kinds of strawmans and lures. We recognize that you are not being genuine and honest, and your motives are not as good as you say they are. The thing avout having a big group of people with strong healthy souls, is we have sensitivities that most people don't have. We can feel people's energies and intentions, we can see exactly what they are doing, we see how they are trying to trick us. Then we just laugh at them for being dumb and thinking that they could actually trick us.

ConsistentMeditator,

White Nationalist writings should always be considered in proper context. I won't speak for Klassen, but I personally find nitpicking Klassen's work on moralist grounds to be disingenuous.

I am a hardcore White Nationalist and most liberals would consider me to be pure ideological evil. Yet even I don't have an interest in harming innocent non-Whites. I just want them to live among their own People and I want my People to have a home where they can be safe, free, and happy. Personally, I think almost no White Nationalists have interest in harming innocent non-Whites, some say stuff online to blow off steam, but other than some mentally unwell people that get wrapped up in the movement even extreme White Nationalists are less racially hateful than your average journalist or college professor. Anti-Whites (whether of the non-White, Jewish, or Leftist variety) would love to see people like me tortured and killed. They would love to kill my pets in front of me or burn me alive when I sleep.They talk openly about their plans to torture and kill White children and publicly call for every White person to be tortured, raped, and killed. Many of them actively kill innocent Whites (Zebra killings,farm murders, etc). Yet even Whites that are racially aware spend mental energy worrying about hurting non-Whites feelings. It's surreal. I even do this myself.

If you genuinely believe in some common objective moral ground between Races, let's for once have it go both ways. Whites are the only racial group who consistently cares about the fate of other groups at all. If this common moral ground can be practically said to exist, it must occasionally expect duties of non-Whites as well. Let's have the anti-White hatred toned down a good deal, and then perhaps we can talk about the naughty language Whites use in some of our books.

Sorry this is kind of rambling I am sleep-deprived but wanted to share some thoughts. I'm not saying all of your points are invalid, I don't think we should be monstrous to non-White Gentiles. But I also think the true scope of anti-White rhetoric must be put into perspective.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
In all your time here, you always sound like some liberal extremist "journalist." All you do is make these weird strawman statements posed as questions, but they are not actual questions. You are always trying to lure people into saying things which you would then use to try to make us all look bad. But what really bothers you is we are not making the statements that your bullshit strawmans are designed to try to get us to say. The only reply you get is to say stop being a dumbass because we aren't going to give any validation to your strawmans. This is exactly what you are usually doing, and you've been doing this since the moment you made your account.

If you had any actual genuine questions, they wouldn't always be so rediculously strawman and bullshit. But every single time, you make it so obvious that your entire intention is just to lure us into saying some strange thing that sounds bad, so then you can just turn it right around and show your boss "Look what they just said! Look what I got them to say!" Your questions are always just like "So you all are saying [something that could sound bad if taken out of context]? Now as your answer, repeat back to me that thing that could sound pretty bad. So that I can use that as some kind of proof in my journalism that you Satanists are bad people."

But we recognize that these "questions" from you are always just these exact same kinds of strawmans and lures. We recognize that you are not being genuine and honest, and your motives are not as good as you say they are.

It isn't a 'lure', though. You keep seeing it that way but it's not, I am trying to figure out people's positions on specific issues which don't get explained in detail by the admins, they don't cover these things. I already pointed out the specific list of issues I wanted answered since I think they're pretty important. On what you think of laws banning immigration, laws expelling migrants back to homelands, laws relating to forced sterilization, etc. Do you think the Nazis did forced sterilization on those deemed genetically unfit? As that's what the official narrative of the mainstream media says. I don't even know what the official view here is on that, on what is a hoax and what is not. I know everyone here believes the Holocaust is a hoax, and I think there's some evidence for that, like the wooden doors that couldn't stop gas, there only being 4 actual crematoriums which couldn't do it anywhere near fast enough, etc. But the Holocaust isn't everything the Nazis are claimed to have done, not by a longshot.

Here's a link explaining the forced sterilization done on the disabled in Nazi Germany:
http://eugenicsarchive.ca/discover/tree/535eed207095aa0000000243
Is that all a hoax too? I actually believe the Holocaust might have been a hoax like everyone says here, but never have I seen it actually argued by alt right people or whoever else that all the forced sterilization was a hoax too. Or if part of that was a hoax, how much was a hoax and what parts weren't a hoax? I believe that those claims might all be a hoax too, but I've never seen a clear systematic review by the alt right of all the claims against the Nazis which dismantles all of them on one site with clear organization. Not here or anywhere else. I don't even know what the mainstream view here is on whether they happened or not. I do know, at the very least, that Mageson said sterilizing the severely retarded is common sense when talking about those so badly damaged that they could kill the people forced to take care of them on accident, so I doubt somewhat that everyone here rejects forced sterilization on the principle of bodily autonomy alone. That could already be a significant departure from standard western autonomy based ethics, but I will preserve the benefit of the doubt and not simply assume this is the belief of everyone or even a majority here.

Ol argedco lucifitias said:
The thing avout having a big group of people with strong healthy souls, is we have sensitivities that most people don't have. We can feel people's energies and intentions, we can see exactly what they are doing, we see how they are trying to trick us. Then we just laugh at them for being dumb and thinking that they could actually trick us.
[/quote]

I actually do believe many people here have healthy souls and that the meditations work, which I know from experience, but it seems it doesn't make you or anyone else here perfect. No, I am not lying to you, I'm genuine with these questions. It's unfortunate that you don't understand that. It seems I can't ask someone 'do you agree with x or think x person thought y?', or they won't give a direct response. Aquarius, at the least, did respond with his view, but didn't elaborate much on the specifics. You are responding in the same line as Mageson, just with multiple paragraphs.

I would prefer if you were more objective, and if rather than dismissing my entire question because of the way it was phrased, you answered with your true opinion on the raised issues. This entire 'bait' narrative you have going here is wrong. I made it abundantly clear that I disagree with the things i bring up like forced sterilization, genocide, and so on, and I am inviting you to also disagree with these things. I only failed to clarify my disagreement with such beliefs on my 1st post describing them a single time, that one time i talked to HoodedCobra when he called me a jew immediately as an immediate response to this. I get the impression that your perspective on me is colored by that example and unfairly biased. Let me just summarize:

I am certainly not trying to tell you 'Hey, go and believe in things like genocide, forced sterilization, etc, they're great ideas that definitely won't get other people to call you insane!'. That seems to be your impression of me, and it's not correct. Rather, I'm telling you, 'Here are several very major problems with these 'Nazi' beliefs which I think you should be concerned with, as I am. So, do you also disagree with them?'. If i'm 'baiting' anyone to do anything, it's to convince them to disagree with specific beliefs like genocide, forced sterilization, preventing the 'unfit' from being allowed to marry and so forth. I'm not arguing out of some sort of malicious intent, I'm trying to get people to understand that there is a lot of ideology associated with the alt right in general that they shouldn't so easily let themselves believe in.

I hope that's enough for you to understand. Me wanting people to define their positions on certain ideological issues which are not this site's 'main focus' is not some sort of malicious attack or bait, it simply shows that I want to know more of what people think on these issues. On the contrary, I am trying to hopefully convince some people that many of these alt right beliefs aren't ethically sound and violate general principles of bodily autonomy and more, and generally, trying to persuade people that autonomy based western ethics are a good thing and should be preserved as much as possible. I have no idea how that could seem malicious to you.

Harry said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

And the Jews had succeed in convening that all the races in the middle east that everyone is an Arab so that everyone can mix races without thinking twice. like now in the middle east people don't say that he is white. she is an Asian and they are Hispanic but they say that we all are Arab so people believe that they are one and mix without hesitation. i hope that you got me now.

And EGYPT is NOT an arab country but a WHITE!!! country With a "W" because it's WHITE majority.

Fuck the Jews I'm now going to charge an RTR with all this anger towards the Jews. :x

Are there currently Whites in Egypt who are 'indigenous'? I doubt it. The negro cushites murdered them all so far as I've heard

Ol argedco luciftias said:

But we recognize that these "questions" from you are always just these exact same kinds of strawmans and lures. We recognize that you are not being genuine and honest, and your motives are not as good as you say they are.

It isn't a 'lure', though. You keep seeing it that way but it's not, I am trying to figure out people's positions on specific issues which don't get explained in detail by the admins, they don't cover these things. I already pointed out the specific list of issues I wanted answered since I think they're pretty important. On what you think of laws banning immigration, laws expelling migrants back to homelands, laws relating to forced sterilization, etc. Do you think the Nazis did forced sterilization on those deemed genetically unfit? As that's what the official narrative of the mainstream media says. I don't even know what the official view here is on that, on what is a hoax and what is not. I know everyone here believes the Holocaust is a hoax, and I think there's some evidence for that, like the wooden doors that couldn't stop gas, there only being 4 actual crematoriums which couldn't do it anywhere near fast enough, etc. But the Holocaust isn't everything the Nazis are claimed to have done, not by a longshot.

Here's a link explaining the forced sterilization done on the disabled in Nazi Germany:
http://eugenicsarchive.ca/discover/tree/535eed207095aa0000000243
Is that all a hoax too? I actually believe the Holocaust might have been a hoax like everyone says here, but never have I seen it actually argued by alt right people or whoever else that all the forced sterilization was a hoax too. Or if part of that was a hoax, how much was a hoax and what parts weren't a hoax? I believe that those claims might all be a hoax too, but I've never seen a clear systematic review by the alt right of all the claims against the Nazis which dismantles all of them on one site with clear organization. Not here or anywhere else. I don't even know what the mainstream view here is on whether they happened or not. I do know, at the very least, that Mageson said sterilizing the severely retarded is common sense when talking about those so badly damaged that they could kill the people forced to take care of them on accident, so I doubt somewhat that everyone here rejects forced sterilization on the principle of bodily autonomy alone. That could already be a significant departure from standard western autonomy based ethics, but I will preserve the benefit of the doubt and not simply assume this is the belief of everyone or even a majority here.

Ol argedco lucifitias said:
The thing avout having a big group of people with strong healthy souls, is we have sensitivities that most people don't have. We can feel people's energies and intentions, we can see exactly what they are doing, we see how they are trying to trick us. Then we just laugh at them for being dumb and thinking that they could actually trick us.

I actually do believe many people here have healthy souls and that the meditations work, which I know from experience, but it seems it doesn't make you or anyone else here perfect. No, I am not lying to you, I'm genuine with these questions. It's unfortunate that you don't understand that. It seems I can't ask someone 'do you agree with x or think x person thought y?', or they won't give a direct response. Aquarius, at the least, did respond with his view, but didn't elaborate much on the specifics. You are responding in the same line as Mageson, just with multiple paragraphs.

I would prefer if you were more objective, and if rather than dismissing my entire question because of the way it was phrased, you answered with your true opinion on the raised issues. This entire 'bait' narrative you have going here is wrong. I made it abundantly clear that I disagree with the things i bring up like forced sterilization, genocide, and so on, and I am inviting you to also disagree with these things. I only failed to clarify my disagreement with such beliefs on my 1st post describing them a single time, that one time i talked to HoodedCobra when he called me a jew immediately as an immediate response to this. I get the impression that your perspective on me is colored by that example and unfairly biased. Let me just summarize:

I am certainly not trying to tell you 'Hey, go and believe in things like genocide, forced sterilization, etc, they're great ideas that definitely won't get other people to call you insane!'. That seems to be your impression of me, and it's not correct. Rather, I'm telling you, 'Here are several very major problems with these 'Nazi' beliefs which I think you should be concerned with, as I am. So, do you also disagree with them?'. If i'm 'baiting' anyone to do anything, it's to convince them to disagree with specific beliefs like genocide, forced sterilization, preventing the 'unfit' from being allowed to marry and so forth. I'm not arguing out of some sort of malicious intent, I'm trying to get people to understand that there is a lot of ideology associated with the alt right in general that they shouldn't so easily let themselves believe in.

I hope that's enough for you to understand. Me wanting people to define their positions on certain ideological issues which are not this site's 'main focus' is not some sort of malicious attack or bait, it simply shows that I want to know more of what people think on these issues. On the contrary, I am trying to hopefully convince some people that many of these alt right beliefs aren't ethically sound and violate general principles of bodily autonomy and more, and generally, trying to persuade people that autonomy based western ethics are a good thing and should be preserved as much as possible. I have no idea how that could seem malicious to you.[/quote]

You are a complete joke. Who is sending you here? “Exposing JoS” or some other creeps obsessed with us? No one has responded to you since January and for good reason. However I will take your bait and answer any questions you have for me.

loki88 said:
Harry said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

Are there currently Whites in Egypt who are 'indigenous'? I doubt it. The negro cushites murdered them all so far as I've heard

Have you been there? If you aren´t, you aren´t really qualified to say that there aren´t. The posted guy looks full White and even a little handsome.

Stormblood said:
loki88 said:
Harry said:

Have you been there? If you aren´t, you aren´t really qualified to say that there aren´t. The posted guy looks full White and even a little handsome.

So there are white egyptians currently then? Do you have further 'proof'

For anyone here who isn't aware of the book, Arthur Kemp, who authored "The March of the Titans: The History of the White Race" also wrote "The Children of Ra: Artistic, Historical, and Genetic Evidence for Ancient White Egypt" which is available on Amazon. For pro-White books on Amazon, you need to hurry because they are quickly going out of print, just like Amazon removed George Lincoln Rockwell's books, and even, Counter-Currents' books from their shelves.

Here is the link to Kemp's book about White Egypt:

https://www.amazon.com/Children-Ra-Artistic-Historical-Evidence/dp/1644404060/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=children+of+ra&qid=1590616251&s=books&sr=1-1

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back